How often do you change your hairstyle?

현애

When you go to the hairdresser's will you just ask them to trim your hair so it's the same style or will you often go a little wild and ask for something different?

How about colour? Do you change it a lot?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev

• sarah3161

• Tsetsua

• kihi

My hairdresser is an incompetent kid who cannot tell the difference between Miyavi's old style and Die's old style XD So I cut my hair myself now.

I used to have long long hair, past my waist, but then *chop* and it's now shoulder lengh :D

My natural hair colour is blonde, but I dyed it black when I was 15, and it's been red, purple and orange since then. It's now red/brown, but I think I'm gonna bleach it, then dye it pretty colours :)

• Like 1

I don't change it as often now, cause of work...

But i had it...shoot in so many ways...

Long, medium, short short...

Blue, Pink Orange(bad experience in bleeching silver it :D) Black, Blond, Brown, rust red... Man can't remember more now :D

:)

• Like 1

I used to have long hair (past my bottom) until three years ago, then I cut it short on the shoulder length.

And I cut it myself because I hate strangers (the hairdressers) touching my hair! (that's why I don't style my hair)

Until now, I keep on cutting it myself :)

• Like 1

I don't change it at all, I'm quite picky with my hair. I had it long up to my waist till 16 yo then one day comming from school in a very very windy day I cut it like a boy ( my dad almost killed me) & since then it's long passing my shoulders. It's waved by nature but I got it straignt with the straightener. My natural colour is black althoug I dye it to chocolate brown colour.

• Like 1

until now i never went to the hairdresser's T_T i only cut my hair when i see alot of damage(like 9 month ago)i always trim it but i did cut it really short 8 years ago :D

i don't do anything to my hair because i am scared it will be damaged, will its naturally damaged because the water is full of chlorine >_

• Like 1

Well, first I don't go to hairdresser's for over 10 years now... ^^;;;

I cut my hair befor but now I can't do that so my sister cut it for me...

I don't do much chang in my hair...

My last hair cut was done almost years ago...

So I say I don't change my hairstyle at all... --;;;

• 1 year later...

I don't cut my hair often, but I change the color many times. :D

This is my favorite style and I like that color the most too :D

tumblr_m8nogpx7C71rpwq1ro1_500.jpg

Depends on my mood~~~~~~~

I like that!

I tend to get a hair cut then let it sit there for a while untill it grows too long. However now that I have long hair (below shoulder length) I simply let my hair do what it is doing XD

If I feel like curly hair, I curl with flexi rods or my steam curler. Waves, I will tie my hair into a messy bun and when I take my hair down it is wavy hehe

I had changed my hair style quite often earlier this month to the point I almost forgot what my natural hair texture was XD

But I am rocking my natural doo now \0/

Wonders if anyone else here has "fine" hair... you know thin hair strands lol

Update:

My hair auto curls slightly when I sleep XD So essentially I go from straight with a curl at the ends to, bit curlier and the following day more curly lolz

The curls are irregular and not everywhere, hair is mostly straight but...

tumblr_mjasmvU8pw1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I am getting a new style without doing anything \0/ Does this count? LOL

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Oooh what kinds of colours do you go for? Bright and vibrant or touchups?

Curious what kind of style you have at present :)

- - - Updated - - -

Tagging

How often do you style and or change your hair?

Have you ever used any colour (henna maybe?)? ^_^

I have short hair now in dark chocolate color :) But earlier I have black, violet, red, orange ;)

I have short hair now in dark chocolate color :) But earlier I have black, violet, red, orange ;)

Awesome! I am a little jealous of you

:3

I would love to have some colour in my life but... My family would disapprove also all that dye and bleach would seriously KILL my roots. I need all the hair I can get XD

But that is where my wigs come in \0/ Then i can go from below shoulder length off black hair (actually looks like a chestnut brown in light \0/ I love my natural hair colour hehe) to long chest length wavy locks... OR shorter doo in blonde or brown haha

What colour do you plan on going for next? ;)

I have too many wigs -_- But they are so pweeety

Well, I style it straight or just leave it natural. I like the natural look actually. My hair is dark-brown, so not fully black. :) I've never used any color and I'm not planning on to use it :) I just think that long and natural hair suits me better..

Lot's of love,

Maiko ♥

I did try dying my hair pussy red 5 years ago.

But I had my haircut after a year(men cut).

So the colored hair is cut.

That's the last time my hair had it's change.

Now it's only changing due to getting longer : P

I don't tie it much.

I don't brush it as well.

(i dont even have my own hair brush)

So it's just as normal as it is from morning to bath time to sleeptime. XD

I don't know which color I choose yet :) My family didn't say anything about my hair and even if they will be talk about it is nothing for me, because is my hair not their, right? :) I always want a green hair, maybe this next time? XD