Supernatural Destiny (Ms.Flair and virtualoo)

virtualoo

"I suppose they would be busy people..I am glad if you siblings can come. They can meet my siblings and I am sure they will be bound to get along! Anastasia you saw she was a bit on the quieter side, Dante is a bit more in your face and energetic" Orin said with a small laugh. "Hopefully your siblings will like mine..I like yours" He said with a sweet smile.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Ms.Flair

Nodding his head, with agreement that his parents get rather busy.”I did notice that and your kind a bit of both of them together...in weird way..” Daniel commented. “I think they will, my brother usually pretty good about that sort of thing...” he muttered.

“Looks tomorrow could work. Mom wants make some meat buns to bring over, that day? It’s a family recipe. Did you say we are doing at your family home..?”

Orin chuckled when Daniel was told he was a combination of both of his siblings. “I have been told..And they liked you as well so I am sure they will like your siblings as well” He smiled softly, giving him a hug. “Meat buns? That sounds perfect!” Odin said with a bigger smile. “Oh, and yes. It will be at the family home and not my house” He said with a nod

"Yeah it can come in different varieties of flavours," Daniel said while texting his mom it was okay to make those. "She may even try to make sweet buns too," he added. "With that address, what time though? Later in afternoon?" Daniel asked. Daniel moved from the bed, as he started to get dressed.

"Wanna come with me to see the dogs though? Need to go check on them..."

—Time Skip—-

Orin anxiously waited by the door, knowing Daniel and his family would be here at any moment. “Don’t fret Dear..” His mother’s voice rang out from the kitchen, her waves of curly blue hair flying toward him and hugging him. “My little boy found someone special..!” She squealed and squeezed him tight. “Lay off thepoor boy, he is turning as red as my hair” His Father Demitri laughed, Orin pulling away embarrassed. Anastasia and Dante waited nearby as well, everyone’s wings out and ready to greet their family.

Orin heard the doorbell ring, making sure his shorts and tank top were not askew. He opened the door with a big smile, hugging Daniel. “Hello!” He greeted with a big smile. “Oh my goodness he is more handsome than I imagined!” Ariel, his mother, laughed which only caused Orin to turn a bright red. “Mooooom!” He squealed in embarrassment.

“Yo, I’m Dante!” Dante introduced himself with a wide grin, his short brown locks bouncing around as he waved. “Anastasia..pleases to meet my brothers mate” She spoke softly, her white locks curled down past her shoulders.

The whole family had arrived, as Daniel helped with the goods but his mom seemed to take care of that. Making him go ahead, and go knock at the door. Daniel was dressed in nice tshirt, and some jeans, as he smiled at the whole family who greeted at the door. Hugging Orin back, he nuzzled his face into his neck, before it was interrupted with how they were acting.

Moving to greet everyone, as the family whole slipped in as Daniel sister looked at them with big eyes. "You guys look so cool with wings out. My wolf tail and ears are out too...." she commented her ears moved about with her tail wagged too.

"I hope these are good. I have made these buns filled with curry and meat through them," Daniel's mother said, pointing to one tray and then point to the other one. "These are filled with cream, and is more sweet dough..." She said offered, ready to place them down but it was Daniel who grabbed from his mother. "Mom let me get these. You should rest after all..."

“I see..Beautiful” Anastasia smiles warmly, kneeling down in her white sundress to look at Daniels sister. “Hey, not bad looking tails and ears! Dad made a good choice!” Dante laughed, patting Daniels back and looking over at his brothers mates brother. “Hey good looking, two eligible singles, hit us up” Dante winked, Anastasia getting up to whack up upside the head.

“Thank you..” Orin thanked his sister for keeping his brother in line. “Let me help with the rest, you should get to know my family!” He smiled, wanting to be a good host.

Daniel brother just rolled his eyes, as he watched the rest of the family. "Lets head outside, so we are not closed in," Daniel commented, as they started to spread out to get out some socializing in. Daniel and Daniel mother dropped off the food, opening up the containers as Daniel mouth started to water.

"Looks really good there...I want one right now, but now I have to wait. I wasn't able to try any of it," Daniel mentioned.

Orin nodded as he followed the rest of his family outside, helping to set up some rice balls and some sort of fruit meatball dish along with other various foods. “I can’t wait to try your moms buns, they look delicious!” Orin said with a happy smile. “Not the only thing that looks delicious eh?” Dante was at his side with a smirk, nudging Orin. Orin turned red with a cough before Orin’s mother pulled him away to go set up more food.

“Forgive him..” Anastasia said to Daniel and his brother. “I am thankful you are not like him..” She smiles softly and pat aprons head.

"Oh shut up. Only thing more delicious is Orin, or more maybe mom's cooking. They tend to tie," Daniel commented, as he liked seeing how Orin got all flustered like this. Watching the party from afar, it was Daniel father who made a approach to Orin father.

"I can't believe this is happening. After that accident with his last mate, didn't think Daniel would move on.."

“Not you too!” Orin squealed, covering his bright red face. Anastasia chuckled at the sight of seeing her brother so flustered. “I didn’t think I’d ever see you blush over a guy” She said with a quiet chuckle.

“I can’t believe it myself” Blaze said with a nod to Daniels father. “Orin was always so focused on his work..I never thought he would ever find a mate or partner in anyone”

"That's what you get. I like seeing your face all red," Daniel said, hearing the comment coming from her too. Moving to bring Orin into a hug, holding him there before starting to give him few kisses all over. "I could just eat you up..." Daniel commented, letting go of him for the moment.

"Well they were chosen as soul mates," Daniel father commented. "Daniel had rough first but, looks like he is doing well now. Now I gotta worry about my younger son. I don't want to think about that, for my little girl.."

“It looks like he is..” Blaze looked as Daniel was hugging his son and peppering him with kisses. “I’ve seen Orin happy but he looks really happy around your son” Blaze said with a smile at the other man. “I am sure I can introduce you to people, I will need to for my other two children at some point” He said with a chuckle.

Orin turned an even deeper red, smiling despite his embarrassment. “Hopefully I taste good..” He said with a shy laugh, wrapping ar arm around the others waist.

"Well I am glad they both are happy right now. Maybe eventually, maybe something else in their future," Daniel's father commented. "Maybe that may be of help. I am not one for rules, so I don't care if they fall for someone out of the pack," he said after.

"Yes you do," Daniel commented. "You are showing too much love in public.If you are gonna do it, just go to a room.." called Daniel sister.

It was Daniel brother who had sneaked a meat bun, as he walked away and away from everyone. Starting to munch on it, as he pulled out his vape where he smoke from it.

“We can only hope..” Blaze said with a small nod of his head. “Contract wasn’t even needed..They just did it themselves. It was a catalyst I suppose..” he mused with a nod. “He left quite a nice mark, I found him gushing over it the first few days looking at it” Blaze laughed with a smile.

Orin coughed as his cheeks were not dimming in color grabbing a meat bun for himself. “This is really good..!” He said with wide eyes and a big smile. He happily took another big bite..”They do..” Anastasia looked to her in agreement with a laugh.

“Prefer cherry myself..” Dante rounded the corner, pulling out a vape from his pocket and giving it a huff. “Dad hates me vaping around him. ‘It’s not good for you’ kind of shirt He shrugged, taking another puff and forming a cloud.

"I do agree with that, I think they needed to get to know each other too. It may have helped that Daniel had invited Orin for lunch or gone out drinking...." Daniel father said. Laughing a little, "Yeah those marks mean a lot in our werewolf culture. I am glad he isn't trying hide it either..."

"My mom makes them a lot, and bread is good because it is like deep fried a little or toasted," Daniel said. "I think mom made enough so we can take some home too.." Daniel said after.

"Oh really? I get more sweet flavour but that's me," Daniel brother commented. Blowing out a cloud too, before he put away to get to eating more of meat bun that was in his hand. "Yeah, I have heard that before too. I gotta ask, how can a man like you be single..?" he asked.

"Definitely. Orin can be a shy boy but with the right push he can be friendly. Well he is quite friendly already but sometimes he needs that push to get out there and be social" Blaze chuckled. "I suppose we have something similar but he is probably too embarrassed. And most of our things are more along marriage than dating" He said with a small smile.

"Awesome! I can't wait to take these home..!" Orin said with a giant blush, remembering that they lived together now. They actually were living together and he nearly forgot.

"Cherry can be pretty sweet" Dante said as he handed over his vape stick. "The big question am I right? I dunno. Call it not having found the right person I guess" He laughed, trying this meat bun of the others mother made. "Not bad, pretty good" He said with a nod

Daniel's father nodded silently, listening to Blaze and what he was saying. "Daniel was like that," He mentioned. "I don't think they are just dating anymore. I know Daniel wants to get married and even maybe..have kids...." he said later on, getting rather quiet about that.

"Yes take these home, take them to our home," Daniel said moving to kiss him on the cheek before moving to try take a bite of Orin's meat bun in playful manner. "Glad they taste good.."

"It can be," he muttered, before taking the vape stick to take a puff before giving it back to the other. "Yeah make these in sweet form too. Different flavours, my mom wants to sell these one day at those markets," he said.

"Ah...yes.." Blaze said with a small nod as he turned his head to his son. "Orin loves children, thinks they are the sweetest things. I am sure he would want his own kids..and I can agree this isn't just normal dating" He spoke quietly as he watched his son be playful with Daniel. "I am sure that Orin would love to get married as well..He likes romantic events like that and proposals. He often helps prepare perfumes and flowers for weddings and proposals himself"

"Hey, get your own! This is mine" Orin laughed, flying up and hanging upside down in front of him. He leaned forward to kiss him on the lips with a small giggle.

"You should, had this one that tasted like cotton candy and that was really good" Dante laughed, taking another puff of his vape. He let out the smoke in a few small puffs of cloud

"Well Daniel wants to adopt and take them out of the system. He was gonna do it last time,but that got interrupted," The man said. "Well maybe that something we can look toward with these two."

"I like eating food from you," Daniel said to him. Daniel kissed him back, and dragged him into a hug so he wouldn't be in the air. "No flying away from me..."

"I had few sweet ones in my past," He mentioned before looking over to see how happy Daniel was acting around Orin. "We are lucky that those two find each other."

“Maybe..Orin would like that” Blaze said with a small smile on his face at watching his son. “Seeing kids in the system and animals makes him all teary eyed. I swear our house would be filled if we had taken in every animal or child he felt bad for..” He chuckled with a small quiet laugh. “Likes helping out at children’s events, sponsoring events to donate to children with his perfume company. A good cause and it is profitable on the business’s side, but he doesn’t see it like that. It’s for the kids he always says” He said with a smile.

Orin laughed as he was pulled into a hug, setting his feet back on the ground. “I’m not going anywhere” He laughed, eating the last of his meat bun. He pecked his nose with a small smile, Anastasia quietly laughing at how cute they were.

“Hell yeah, Orin was so caught up in his buisness I thought he would never find anyone at this rate. Sure Orin is a happy guy but I haven’t seen him so happy to be around someone in like..forever” Dante chuckled, puffing more of his vape and the smoke coming out in a swirl.

"Well Blaze, I am glad to hear that coming from you and hearing that about Orin. He will really be a great match..." He said to him. "I should check on my wife though," he said before heading into to check on his wife.

"Well you better make sure you keep to your promise," Daniel said with a serious tone. "I don't like someone breaking their promises," he said more, before letting out a sigh. "Sorry about that," he muttered before taking the meat bun in his mouth before walking away showing how he felt guilty.

Looking over at what happened, he just shook his head. "Look at Daniel, he is acting like a guilty dog..." Daniel's brother said.

“Talk to you some other time..” He chuckled, wondering if they would get married. They seemed to be a good match for each other, despite being of different species. He never thought he would have set up a contract for his son to be with a wolf but he was glad they both did it.

“Don’t be sorry..” Orin said softly with a small smile. He popped out his wings and flew around him to his front, touching down in front of him. He took him into a tight hug, leaning up to give him a kiss.

“And Orin is right there to comfort him..He hates seeing people sad” Dante said with a chuckle. “But mad..oh boy..” Dante laughed with a small smirk. “I have a feeling if anyone hurt Daniel..he would get really mad”

Daniel was trying to leave, before he was stopped by Orin. Looking before him, as he let out a sigh. Hugging him back slowly, as he held him for a moment before he let go of him. "Well I needed that..I guess. This is one of reasons why I am glad to have you," Daniel started. "You are very supportive to me and other good traits too.."

"I noticed that," Daniel brother said with a smile on his face. "I never thought your brother would be like that.."

“Yeah, He is a big softy” Dante said with a laugh, smirking at the sight. “He really cares about the people close to

Him most of all” He said with a nod

Orin smiled softly, looking up into his Eyes. “I am glad you think I am supportive. I love you Daniel, you are my special someone, my mate, and my love” He said with a soft blush, giving him another kiss.