Milcah Posted March 1, 2023 Posted March 1, 2023 4 hours ago, Yoyoh said: Do you mean badass? I think his voice in BL is also sexy ne no matter when calm or teasing XD Maybe you need to find a lot. He's done quite a lot BL. Do you have a particular recommendation of his BLCD?
Yoyoh Posted March 2, 2023 Posted March 2, 2023 20 hours ago, Milcah said: Do you have a particular recommendation of his BLCD? Sorry. I think I remember wrong>< He hasn't been done that much BL. A recommendation that I come up with now is >> The one with Toriumi-San is also good. Both of them have sexy voice=////=
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now