Tetsu

Hiii! ^^

Tetsu

Hello guys! I'm Tetsu. I'm not new but I thought I'd do a re-introduction.

So yeah, I'm a guy from Philippines, 24 years old. I used to come here a lot, do roleplays and socialize. But because of college I got super busy. I'm out of college and working but yeah I'm back I guess~ I'm probably not going to spend as much time as I used to, but I'd love to return to this amazing community.

I'd love to talk about stuff so hit me a message if you're super bored and want to chat an old man like me.

What else... I can't think of anything else to say so yeah, that's it. Have a good day whoever reads this. o/

Paul4U

Hello Tetsu! Nice to meet you again. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

i55guh.jpg

Ryuu_L

Welcome back @Tetsu !

:) I hope you have a great time here.

tenor.gif?itemid=12056385

Rumpleteaser

Hey there! We met on :Say What You Want" for a bit. I forget what we chatted about. ^.^ Did we ever meet before you left? Anyhoo, feel free to send me a message any time you like.

Tetsu

@Paul4U oh wow, how long have you been around? Nice to see you again :D

@Ryuu_L hii! I do hope so.

@Rumpleteaser we talked about my day-offs lmao. It's work days now so I don't have much time anymore T.T but I had a wonderful time reading so many BL mangas lmao.

Rumpleteaser

@Tetsu That's it! I hope reading bl mangas counted as a worthy use of your days off. Hope work goes well for you. When do you have your next days off?

Tetsu

@Rumpleteaser well, it was fun. I got to read ten count and loved it. I'm surprised that I didn't read it before. I thought I finished it but actually read a couple chapters only because it was still ongoing :o About dayoffs~ I'm not sure, most likely weekends. When there's client we even work on weekends. Otherwise, if there's no client on weekdays, we may wrap up early or set up a day or two offs.

crystald

Hi @Tetsu!

Welcome back to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

:leaf:

[table=width: 300, align: center]

[tr]

[td]cDRRPlA.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Rumpleteaser

@Tetsu Ooooo! Ten Count! I love that one. I havn't read the last few chapters though because they weren't out when I read it. Is there an English scanlation or is it still Japanese only?

Ah. Your work sounds fairly flexible.

littlespiral

Hello @Tetsu!

Welcome back to forum~!

I thought i've seen you somewhere in here before.. nevertheless, glad you decided to return to the forum ^ ^ enjoy your time and see you around the forum! :)

Tetsu

@crystald thanks :D @Rumpleteaser it's completed in English now. I got busy all week and it's weekend now lmao. @littlespiral hello, yes I have seen you before too :D See you around ^^

STARRK

@Tetsu

Hello, good to have you back! Sorry for the late greetings, looking forward to more of your graphic arts! (:

Riki

@Tetsu

Sorry for the super late reply but, WELCOME BACK :D

Tetsu

@Riki hello :D thanks for the welcome! Don't be sorry ^__^ hope to see you around

Virdian*

Looking forward to see your great graphics, Tetsu. :)

Aurora

Hello! Welcome back, Tetsu!

Hope you have a great day!!