• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brohne

• misakixusagi

• BRIDGET

• Belita

Ryuu

After hanging up with Kenta, I immediately called Isao. Kenta hadn't even been gone and hour.

“I'm already on it Ryuu.” I blink surprised as Isao answered the phone. How had he known? “I was in the office when his teacher came bursting in.”

“Oh no . . . what did he do?” I was afraid to ask. I knew Kenta wouldn't d anything too stupid. Then again, he was a lot more emotional since the rape and I was afraid that meant he'd be more violent. He might be recovering physically, but even our therapist was worried about him emotionally. He'd simply repressed too much for too long. He hated the therapy sessions but hadn't fought me about going. Though he'd get very upset when he started crying. She'd quickly learned not to have us in her personal office after he'd punched a hole in the wall. He'd been mortified and had paid her cash on the spot to cover the damages, but it just showed me how much he really was suffering. That was a thought that brought tears to my own eyes.

“Apparently he threatened his teacher. Though . . . Kenta's not one to make idle threats so I'm wondering if something else is going on. Hayate saw him leave the campus and is going to get him. Do you want us to bring him home?”

“Yes. He sounded very upset on the phone.” I wanted to get him calmed down and find out what had happened. “Isao . . . just be easy with him, okay?”

“Of course Ryuu.” I could hear the smile in Isao's voice. “He was rather emotional this morning but I thought I'd gotten him calmed down on the ride over. Ah well . . . oh, here they come, looks like Hayate did manage to get him to come. Oh shit . . . I'll call you back Ryuu.”

I blinked startled at the sudden dial tone blaring in my ear. Painful spikes of worry blossomed in my stomach. What was going on? Was Kenta alright? I was not going to risk Kenta's tenuous hold on happiness just because Hasu was acting out a bit. I paced around for a bit before deciding that I needed to be doing something constructive to pass the time. I was in the dining room hanging a picture when the door opened.

The next thing I knew, Kenta was clinging to me like his life depended on it. His face buried against my shoulder. Automatically, I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him close. I looked over at Isao and Hayate as they entered, appalled and uncertain as to what had happened to upset my boyfriend so badly.

Hayate and Isao both shook their heads. Isao sighed and walked passed us to the kitchen. Kenta hadn't moved, and I could feel his fingers gripping the back of my shirt. Keeping one arm around his waist, I reached up to run my fingers through his hair. “Kenta, love . . . what's wrong?”

“Not goin' back” He murmured against my shirt. “It's fucked up and I'm not gonna-fuck!”

He suddenly let go and wrenched away, he was breathing hard and a jolt of pain hit me square in the chest as I noticed the bruise on his face. “Kenta! What happened-”

I stepped forward hand raised to cup his face only to have him jerk back so fast he almost fell. He scowled and raised a hand to his face. “That fucking bastard!”

“Calm down Kenta.” I'd never heard Isao use such a gentle tone with Kenta. Kenta shook his head.

I wasn't fast enough to grab him as he bolted for the bedroom. Shocked and puzzled I looked to Hayate for answers.

“He probably needs some time alone. Lets go sit down Ryuu and I'll tell you what I found out.”

Shaking, I sat down and grabbing a pillow hugged it to my chest. Isao and Hayate sat next to each other on the loveseat and Isao's hand briefly rested on Hayate's thigh. Isao spoke first.

“Kenta assaulted a teacher today. No-just let me explain Ryuu, you know Kenta would never hit someone without being provoked. This teacher claimed that Kenta was being aggressive . . . though given the way that boy expresses himself I'm not surprised. However, the teacher admitted to hitting him first.”

“Well . . . that was after I came in and threatened him.” Hayate chuckled. “Lowlife mother fucker is getting fired. Apparently, he's one of those status freaks who hate anyone who isn't from the right family.”

“Oh . . .” I looked down, tugging at the gold fringe on the pillow. “He must have really upset Kenta badly for him to be acting like this. I wouldn't think that getting hit would make him so emotional.”

“Getting hit isn't what upset him. I think that shithead said some pretty nasty stuff to him.”

I pressed my lips together, thinking. “You said that teacher is getting fired?”

“Right. Once the director got wind of it, she was pissed as hell.”

“Let me go talk with Kenta, I'm not going to make him go back if he's this upset-”

“Yeah . . . I think he cried in the car on the way over. So weird to see him this emotional.”

“Weird yes, but considering how repressed he's been for so long . . . I'd say it was inevitable given what he's been through.”

I had to agree with Isao. All this time knowing Kenta and never once seeing him this emotional made things slightly awkward now. I still wasn't sure how to go about comforting him or if he even wanted to be comforted. Only one way to find out.

I was surprised that the bedroom door wasn't locked. I glanced around the room noting the piles of clothes and stacks of boxes we had yet to go through. Mother and I had went a little overboard shopping. Kenta was just too much fun to dress up. Though we'd quickly got the hint that he'd had enough when he took his knife to our credit cards. I was still waiting for my replacements in the mail. I finally spotted the lump under the covers on the bed. I was very glad that Isao and Hayate had taken care of things already, because the urge to go back down to the school and find that teacher was eating at me. No one hurt my beautiful Kenta and got away with it.

Going over to the bed I sat on the edge, glancing down. He hadn't moved. “Kenta, I'm sorry you are upset. I never meant for anything like this to happen, but Isao and Hayate have taken care of the teacher, so he won't be there anymore. You won't have anything to worry about.”

“Not worried.”

I jerked around to see Kenta standing in the bathroom doorway. Frowning I looked back down at the blankets and realized I'd been talking to a pillow. Well at least he'd heard me. Looking back over at him I felt a smile tug at my lips. Damn but the man was hot. Walking over to him, I gently touched his face. The bruise was small, but definitely there. He was frowning at me, the dark eyes betraying his uncertainty. Leaning forward I captured those gorgeous full lips in a soft kiss. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me close as he sought to control the kiss. I let him. The kiss was possessive, almost bruising a mix of tongue and teeth and sheer desire. I couldn't help the small moan at the intensity. God but this man was amazing. He pulled back after a long moment his lips curling into a tentative smile.

“Feel a lot better now.” His deep sultry voice informed me.

“Good.” With a hand still on his waist I guided him to the bed. “Why don't you just rest for a while? No, don't argue. I'm sorry today started off so badly. I'll take you out to lunch alright?”

“No Italian?”

I chuckled. “No Italian, you can pick whatever you want.”

He sat down on the bed and pulled me close, nuzzling his face into my neck. “Thanks Ryuu. Sorry about earlier.”

“Hey, there is no reason for you to apologize. I'm sorry that you got hurt.”

He snorted, “Not hurt really, just . . . it pissed me off and I found myself wanting to really seriously mess the guy up. I . . . you know what we've talked about in therapy, me trying to not resort to violence when I get angry . . . but this guy-” He shook his head and I sat next to him wrapping an arm around him.

“What about him?” I prompted. Getting Kenta to talk wasn't easy. It was downright impossible most of the time. I was thrilled he was opening up to me, I just wished it hadn't had to happen this way. Though our therapist had said it would take him a while to feel comfortable doing so.

“He just reminded me too much of-of him!” I felt the tremor run though the slender frame and instantly pulled him tighter against me.

“Of that monster?” I couldn't even say Rame's name aloud anymore, just thinking of him instantly made me sick to my stomach.

“No . . . of the fucker who killed Ayame. He was the same way, always telling her she was fucking worthless and would never fucking amount to anything. I should have stopped him sooner, I knew what he was fucking doing . . . hell he hit me too, but . . . but Ayame said we just had to endure it for a little bit until she could find a better job. She stayed with that piece of shit because of me . . .” His voice trailed off.

“Kenta . . . she loved you and it's not your fault what happened. You tried your best to protect her. I know you did. You can't always protect everyone.”

“Like you and Hasu?” I barely heard him even though we were so close.

“Kenta! You nearly died trying to protect us!” I cupped his face, pulling his head up so I could look him in the eye. “You did everything humanly possible Arakaki Kenta and I will forever be humbled and amazed at your sacrifice.”

“Stop being so dramatic Ryuu.” The words were harsh but his eyes were soft, the slightest smile tugging at his lips.

“Mmm I think the word you are looking for is melodramatic, love.”

“Whatever.” He leaned his head over on me, his lips brushing my neck. “Thanks Ryuu . . . I feel a lot better now.”

“Good, I'm glad. I love you Kenta and I hate seeing you upset.”

“Well, I fucking hate being upset.” He sat back and looked at me or a moment, the beautiful face inscrutable. “I love you too, Ryuu.”

• Like 8

Respite

Kenta

Ryuu kept his word. We went to lunch at my favorite ramen place then he took me home where we worked on unpacking our shit. He wouldn't leave me alone for long though and it seemed that literally every fucking time I turned around he was right there. After about the fifth time of nearly running him over I was getting a bit pissed.

“Ito, back off for a minute.”

He stepped back, pouting. “I'm sorry. I guess I am getting carried away.”

“It's alright.” Reaching up I pulled on the long blond braid hanging over his shoulder. “Wanna help me in the bedroom?”

Oh gods, that smile could pretty much get me to do anything he wanted. Leaning down he kissed me, pulling away before I could grab him to make it last longer. “Well, come on.”

I really liked our new bedroom. The bed had been the one thing I'd picked out myself. The king size four poster was even more comfortable than it looked. I figured after the literal hell I'd been put through on that other bed, I deserved something nice. No more silk sheets either . . . couldn't stand them. Ryuu hadn't said anything and instead had found some nice regular sheets. I was still getting used to the idea of a real bed, forget actual fucking sheets. Speaking of . . . walking over to it I flopped facedown into the soft brown comforter. Ryuu said it's called chocolate. It's brown, whatever, I don't care as long as it's comfortable and keeps me warm. The bed bounced as Ryuu landed next to me. I turned my head to look at him. He had his head propped up on one hand as he looked down at me.

“Tired?”

“Yeah a bit.” Scooting over I pulled him against me. “Ryuu . . .”

“Kenta, you know we can't.” Soft lips brushed my temple and I sighed. “I'm sorry, love. I truly am. I just don't want to risk you hurting yourself.”

“I know.” I hated that I was pouting but it had been weeks. Just cuddling and making out was nice, but fuck I wanted this man. A sudden idea struck me and I slid my hand down to his hip. “But, that doesn't mean we can't do anything at all.”

“Kenta! We really-ah . . .”

“Really what?” I smirked at him as I slipped my hand further down, palming him. I might still be new at this, but I knew what to do to make him feel good. He didn't say anything else, just leaned in to kiss me as I worked his pants off. Fuck but I loved the smooth warm feel of his skin. I broke the kiss to slide down pulling his shirt up so I could let my tongue taste every inch of him. Feeling his stomach muscles tighten and a soft moan escape him, was pretty much all I needed to get me hard. Holy fuck he was so gorgeous in so many ways. I barely had to undo his jeans to work them off his slim hips. He was hard, the soft warmth heavy in my hand.

Moving down further I took him in my mouth loving the loud groan and sudden fingers in my hair.

“Oh god Kenta!” I laughed softly, and he jerked in response. “Ken-Kenta . . . I-we can't-oh god-”

He tasted so good, fuck I'd missed the taste and feel of him. That spicy-sweet, soft smell and taste that was like nothing else. It still amazing me how much he affected me. I'd gone through hell and back for this man and I'd do it all over again, well, with maybe a few changes. Even now it was hard not to let my thoughts slip back to what had happened. Thankfully, Ryuu jerked rather hard on my hair and snapped me out of my line of thought. Slowly pulling back I licked the tip then leaned up to look at him.

“Ryuu? Can . . . can I, please?”

Soft grey eyes batted open and I was disappointed to see the frown. “Kenta, you know what the doctor said about straining yourself.”

“Please?” I sat back on the bed suddenly not able to meet his eyes. “It's been weeks and-and . . . fuck! Ryuu please? I need this-you!”

Soft gentle fingers traced my jaw and he pulled my head up. It was hard to meet those oddly colored eyes. “I need you too Kenta, more than I ever imagined I could ever need anyone. It just . . . I can't handle seeing you hurt or in pain and it would kill me if I was the cause for it again.”

Reaching up I grabbed his hand. “You didn't do anything wrong Ryuu.”

I could see the shimmer of tears in his eyes and decided, fuck it. He could be mad at me later, but I'd waited long enough. I needed to prove to myself that we could still be lovers that what had happened hadn't changed that between us. Because fuck it all to hell I needed the man like I needed to breathe. Keeping hold of his hand I placed my other hand against his chest and pushed him back down on the bed. He started to protest until I gave him a few good strokes and then he was shuddering, slender hips coming up to meet me. I slid my other hand along his thigh to cup his balls, massaging them lightly. I went to slide my hand back further and got a displeased sound from Ryuu. He tried to sit up, but I stopped stroking him, to shove him back down.

“Lay down.”

He gave me a puzzled look but didn't try to get up again. Getting up I found the lube and a condom. It was some new stuff that was flavored. It had seemed like a good idea when I'd bought it. Besides, I like peaches. Popping the lid, I grinned. Definitely smelled like peaches.

“Oh that smells nice! Peaches? When did you get that?”

I poured a bit out on my palm and grabbed his cock again. “When you and your mom went in that jewelry store, there was a shop across the street. I got a couple other things there too.”

“Oh, so that's where you went.” He grinned at me his eyes sparkling, then bit his lip sucking in a breath as I pushed a finger inside. “Why didn't you tell me we could have gone there together?”

I shook my head, using one hand to stroke his cock while my fingers worked to stretch him. He gave a startled yelp as I took him back in my mouth. He was so hard and I couldn't help licking and sucking every inch of him the soft flavoring of the lube just making it that much more fun.

“Oh my god Kenta!” I smirked. I was really getting him worked up. After three fingers I figured he was loosened up enough it shouldn't hurt too much even though it had been a while. Moving back up over him, I kissed those amazing lips. He grabbed my hips and pressed up into me and fuck if I didn't almost come right then. How I ended up with such a beautiful person as my lover, boyfriend, soul mate-whatever you wanted to call us, still fucking amazed me.

I entered him as gently and slowly as possible, both of us gasping and shuddering. “Holy fuck, Ryuu . . .”

“Ah . . . I'm know . . . shit go faster dammit!”

“No, hold still.” I still wasn't all the way in and I was going to go off too soon. It had just been too long and I needed him too badly. I focused on his cock, stroking it fast and hard. It always felt so right the way he fit in my hand, completely filling my grip. He was writhing underneath me the blond head tossing, his eyes squeezed shut. He was so fucking hot and sexy and just amazing and I still couldn't believe I was having sex with him. Fucking hell I need to quit thinking and worry about making him feel good so he didn't get mad at me later for jumping him.

• Like 9

Ryuu

I should have stopped him, told him no, but who can say no when their gorgeous and very horny boyfriend is sucking them like their life depended on it. I had a new favorite flavored lube, that was certain.

God I needed him to move! He was finally fully inside but had stopped moving. I could feel his legs trembling slightly against me, his strokes a little erratic. Was he really that close to going off already? It was nice to know I had such an effect on him, then again I was close myself, that familiar warmth swirling and tightening.

I gasped as he finally started to move. It wasn't his normal slow gentle pace, this was hard and fast and exquisite. It was just what I needed after being so long with out him. Each thrust felt like it went to my core the pleasure so intense it was nearly painful. I wrapped my legs around his waist trying to get him to slow down. It didn't work and instead I could only yell his name as I came so hard my vision blacked out. I heard Kenta gasp, his hand slowing though his thrusts didn't. I was moaning each time he came down, I couldn't help it. I was overly sensitized my entire body tingling as if I'd been shocked. Grabbing his head I pulled him down the possessive kiss sending another shock through me. He broke the kiss gasping the motion of his hips becoming erratic. Then he was suddenly kissing me again his weight full on me so that I couldn't breathe at all. I rolled us over, never breaking the kiss or allowing him to slip free. No I was going to make this last as long as I could. Our first time in our new apartment and our first time since breaking up. I wanted it to be special even if I was worried about him hurting himself. I simply couldn't say no to the man. Who would want to refuse him?

He grunted softly as I started moving on top of him. I couldn't help smiling at him. “We've made a mess of the comforter.”

“Who gives a fuck.”

“Indeed . . . though you'll have to do laundry tonight.”

“Dammit!” His smile belied his words, his eyes fluttering closed for a moment. “Hnn, ah-and who was the one saying we shouldn't-”

“Oh hush,” I kissed him lightly. “You make it impossible to say no.”

He chuckled at that, his hands sliding down my sides to rest on my hips. We laid like that for a bit, just enjoying the closeness. It didn't take long before I felt him beginning to harden again, my own body responding in kind. I slowly started rocking my hips careful not to put all my weight on him. I might be enjoying myself immensely but that was no reason to be reckless.

Kenta growled softly, his fingers tightening almost painfully on my hips. He thrust up as I came down making me yelp softly. Apparently slow and shallow wasn't enough for him. The angle wasn't quite as good for me, but there was no way I was stopping him. As always he seemed to read my mind. Grabbing me he sat us up. I swung my legs around to straddle his waist hissing softly as he struck even deeper.

He kissed my down my neck to suck on my collar bone as I moved against him. “I love you so much Ryuu . . . so much.”

It was almost evening before we left the bedroom. I was sore, my legs and back aching with a sweet tightness that I was all too happy to endure. It had been the perfect way to spend the day. Never in my life had I imagined we could spend a full day doing nothing but enjoying each other. It had definitely put us both in a better mood. Much better mood actually. I glanced at Kenta who was stumbling around trying to find his boxers.

“Shit Ryuu . . . I think you rubbed me raw.”

“Want me to kiss it and make it better?”

He rolled his eyes at me and just shook his head turning away but not before I'd seen the grin. God I loved to see him smile. Especially after everything we'd been through. I'd been terrified that he would never smile again. “Why don't we take a shower? You go ahead, I'll order some take out and join you.”

“Sure, I think I'm a bit dehydrated or something, never came so much in my fucking life.”

“Well lets see . . . I did get you off six-”

“Seven.”

“Seven times and you did the same for me so I can see how that might be the case. I'll order extra ramen.” I headed for the door, “Oh and I'm going to have them put tempura with it.”

“Ugh, fine, just make sure they have plenty of sauce.”

“I will.” I shook my head chuckling as I headed into the kitchen to try and find my phone. I'd finally got the man to eat vegetables. He'd eat them as long as they were fried and doused in tempura sauce. Well at least he was eating them. He was so damn picky! Getting the food ordered I smiled to myself as I started for the bedroom. We really were living together now. A warm glow seemed to explode in my chest, tears stinging my eyes. I laughed at myself and went to join him in the shower.

Our food had just arrived when my phone rang. “I got this Ryuu, see who that is.”

It was one very upset Sora. “Hasu and I are coming over. Maybe you or Kenta can talk to him but I'm at my wits end. I've never wanted to smack him so bad before.”

“Calm down Sora, just come on over.” Kenta raised his eyebrows at me as he sat the packages of food on the counters. I gave him a shrug and a frown. “We just ordered food and I think I got too much again so just bring him over.”

“Right. See you in about fifteen minutes then.”

Hanging up I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Kenta was looking at me expectantly but didn't say anything. “Well, that was Sora, something must have happened today because he's very upset with Hasu.”

Kenta grunted and started unpacking the food. “That don't happen often.”

“No it doesn't. In fact I don't remember Sora ever being upset with Hasu. I wonder what's going on?” I mused as I separated our dishes.

“No since worrin', We'll find out soon enough. If it's something stupid I'm gonna beat the shit outa the boy.”

“No you won't.” Reaching across the counter I flicked his ear lightly. “Hasu is smart and mature but he's still only sixteen and besides, I'm afraid that you'd be the one to get your ass kicked and I would rather not have to take you back to the doctor again.”

He looked ready to disagree until I mentioned the doctor, he actually paled slightly at that and shook his head. “Fucking hell . . . why do you have to be right?”

“I'm sorry, love, but the last thing I want is you overexerting yourself. We don't have to solve everything physically.”

He chuckled. “No, but it sure fucking helps sometimes. And you sure didn't seem worried earlier about me overexerting myself.”

“Hush. I made sure you weren't hurting and besides, we both fell asleep a couple of times.”

A soft smile graced that beautiful mouth. “Yeah . . . you fucking wore me out.”

“You mean I wore you out fucking?” I giggled at the look he gave me and took the opportunity to shove a bite of sweet potato in his mouth when he opened it to retort. The look he gave me wasn't so much a glare as a promise of retaliation later. It sent a surge of anticipation through me. After all this time I finally had Kenta wholly to myself.

We both jumped as the front door slammed open, banging off the wall. “I said I don't want to talk about it!”

In the three years I'd known him I had never once heard Hasu yell like that. Kenta and I exchanged a look and he set his chopsticks down. Hasu had tossed his school bag down and was taking his shoes off, violently throwing them at the floor. Sora stood in the doorway looking lost and hurt his hands fluttering like he couldn't decide if he should help or hit Hasu.

“Hasu, I think you need to calm down.” I shuddered hearing Kenta use his deep no-nonsense tone.

“I am calm! I'm totally calm! It's Sora that's all worked up over nothing.”

“You getting into a fight at school is not nothing, Hasu.”

“Hasu!” I couldn't help it. I was shocked. That's when Hasu finally looked up and I gasped in shock. He had a huge black eye and a busted lip. I heard Kenta growl something about idiot teenagers and had the random thought that Kenta himself was still a teen. I went to grab his arm, but missed. He was already standing in front of Hasu arms crossed over his chest a very disapproving look on the handsome face.

“What the fuck, Yabuki? I thought we talked about this.”

“Leave me alone. I've already had a bad enough day as it is.”

“It's going to get a lot fucking worse if you don't calm the fuck down and explain what the fuck happened.”

I was shocked to see the anger and hurt in Hasu's eyes. What was going on with him to make him act like this? Surely those comments hadn't got to him that badly? And why was he getting into fights at school?

“I do not owe you an explanation of anything. Stop trying to act like my family because you aren't.” Hasu went to step by Kenta who moved to block him.

“So, we are friends right?”

“Get out of my way or I'll make you.”

“Not a fucking chance.”

I wasn't sure what happened next. One second Hasu and Kenta were facing each other, the next there was a startled yelp of pain and Kenta was on the floor.

“Oh my god! Kenta!”

“Hasu!”

I reached Kenta's side at the same time as Sora grabbed Hasu, bodily picking him up and carrying him off in the other room amid a tirade of furious insults and demands to be put down.

Kenta looked dazed, his lip bleeding. “What the fuck just happened?”

• Like 8

Holy fucking shit, i dnt even know wot to do! im amazed and shocked n happy all at the same time...

what an awsome chapter... i can not wait to see what happens next... rabbit4

:banhbao29:

• Like 1

I'm glad you guys approve. ^__^ I'm always nervous about how those scenes come across. Now on to write chapter 5! Oh and I hope to have a surprise for everyone early next week. ^^

Kenta

Dazed, I let Ryuu help me up. There wasn't time to worry about myself. From the sound of it Hasu was trying to destroy the office we'd just finally got all put together. Sora's yelling wasn't helping my headache either.

“Just calm down! We only want to talk to you.”

“I told you what happened! Why don't you believe me?”

Something shattered and I heard Ryuu make a small pained sound.

“Stop fucking breaking stuff before I hit you!”

“Just get the fuck out or your head is next.”

I flinched, Ryuu gasping at the unmistakable sharp sound of a slap. His eyes were as wide as mine felt as we looked at each other. A high pitched wail broke the stunned silence.

“You hit me!”

“I'll do it again if you don't calm down.”

The door to the office was ripped open and a very red faced and furious Hasu tore passed us. “I don't care what you say, you aren't my family! You can't tell me what to do!”

The door slammed with a bang. I pulled away from Ryuu, who was gripping my arm almost painfully tight, to go check on Sora. He met me in the doorway looking horrified, his eyes full of pain and regret.

“I . . . I can't believe I did that . . . oh shit! Fuck!” He dropped to his knees, long fingers tangling in the red hair. “I hit him. I fucking hit Hasu.”

Not sure what to do I glanced over as Ryuu walked up and between the two of us we got the sobbing man to the couch.

“I'm a horrible-horrible person. He-He's just going through a rough time . . .” I'd never once seen Sora upset like this. I'd seen him mad as hell and I knew first hand just how fucking hard he could hit when he meant it. This broken sobbing mess wasn't something I could deal with right now.

I got up, putting a hand on Ryuu's shoulder. All it took was a look and he nodded not saying a word as I quietly got my shoes on, his attention totally focused on Sora. I frowned seeing Hasu's shoes where he'd left him. Had to be pretty fucking upset to run out without even grabbing his shoes. Well that meant I probably wouldn't have to chase him very far.

Shutting the door behind me I closed my eyes for a moment. Fuck, I'd screwed up not sticking around the school. Something bad had went down with Hasu and now it was fucking everything up. God was I really that much of a fucking pussy that I'd let some shithead get to me like that teacher had? Fuck me I'm stupid.

“Fuck it.” Shaking my head I got out my phone and hit the button for Hasu's speed dial. It went to voicemail. Some big fucking surprise there. Shit . . . what was I supposed to say?

“Hey brat, you better fucking call me cause if I gotta come find you I'm gonna be pissed.” Hanging up I nodded to myself. That should do the trick. I stared at the phone for a good minute but it didn't ring. Damn it! What was he doing? Punching another button I put the phone to my ear.

“What's up Kenta?” Hayate voice just reached me over the sounds of a brawl.

“Too fucking much from the sound of it.”

“Oh that-hang on.” The sound suddenly faded. “Sorry, Isao's in one of his moods and is taking it out on the guys that fucked up a delivery today. That and one of them was stupid enough to call him pretty. I'm the only one allowed to call him that.”

“Don't fucking wanna know Hayate.”

“Yeah, yeah whatever, so what's going on?”

“Uhh . . . we kinda have an issue with Hasu . . . some shit went down here at the apartment and he took off. I'd go after him but . . .”

“You were home all day fucking your boyfriend instead of being in school and now you are too wore out to chase the little shit.”

“Hey, lay off, you know I had a shitty morning okay.”

“No way am I even showing my face to Isao right now, he'd bust my nose. Again.”

“You deserved it that time.”

“Fuck off, at least the make-up sex was fucking awesome. He was walking funny for days.”

I found myself laughing at that. “If it was that good maybe you should let him use you as a punching bag more often.”

“No way. I'll let Isao know about Hasu once he's calmed down. I tried and tried to tell those boys that teasing Isao is a quick route to a hard death.”

“Or in your case a hard route to a quick fuck.”

Hayate's laughter made me smile and after saying goodbye I hung up. It looked like I was actually going to have to go find the brat. It didn't take as long as I thought it was going to. The doorman directed me to the emergency stairwell.

“Saw him duck in there just a few minutes ago. Everything alright, Arakaki-san? Should I call the authorities?”

“Oh, no, thanks. He's a friend, he's just pissed off.”

“Looked like he'd been in a fight.”

“Yeah that's why he's pissed off.”

I waved to the man and headed for the emergency stairs. Cracking the door open I could just see Hasu sitting on the bottom step, his head resting on his arms. His shoulders were shaking and I could just hear the soft sobs. Slipping through the door I shut it as quietly as possible and stood there for a moment. What was I supposed to do now? Hasu and I were friends sure, but I'd never seen him this upset and I sure as hell didn't know how to comfort him. Finally I went and sat beside him. He jerked his head up staring at me but I just ignored him and didn't say anything. Mostly cause I didn't have a fucking clue what to say.

He sniffed a few times and I stiffened as he wrapped his arms around me, burying his head against my shoulder. Okay . . . this wasn't what I had in mind. It was fucking awkward, but it wasn't like I could push him away.

“Hasu?”

“I-I . . . I really messed up Kenta.”

“Shit yeah.”

He raised his head his eyes blurry and sad. “I . . . it wasn't my fault I promise.”

“You broke our shit.”

His lip trembled and he ducked his head again, letting me go. “I'm sorry. I'll pay for it.”

“Like fuck. Keep your money. I know you need it.”

He nodded, his hair hiding most of his face. Reaching over I grabbed the blond strands and pulled them back so I could see him. “You gonna fucking tell me what happened?”

“I go into a fight after school.” He still wouldn't look at me.

“No shit.”

“Shut up! It wasn't like I wanted to get into a fight . . . it just kind of happened.”

I grunted and let his hair go. “You gonna tell me what happened?”

He shook his head. “No, I . . it's my problem, I'll deal with it.”

Shrugging I got to my feet. “Fine.”

Opening the door I went to leave. “Kenta . . . is-is Sora still mad at me?”

“Fuck no, fucking idiot is upstairs bawling his eyes out cause he snapped and hit you. Though you totally fucking deserved it.”

He glanced away then met my eyes again. “Yeah I did. I'm going home. I'll call later.”

• Like 7

aww aww aww i wanna hug him so much... poor hasu n sora... well i wanna hug them all but... :( hope things sort themselves out...

• Like 1

Ryuu

When I woke up the next morning, Kenta was already gone. There was a text on my phone.

Sleep in. I'm at school.

I grinned and shook my head. Sometimes he really surprised me. Though, after yesterday I was even more concerned about Hasu than before. Maybe I needed to be doing more to find out what was going on with him. There was only one person besides Sora who knew Hasu that well.

Looking at my phone I blew out a breath and then scrolled through my contacts to find Iesada, Isao.

“It's rather early, Ito.” The sleepy voice informed me.

“It's after ten am.”

“Exactly.” There was a soft sigh. “What's going on? You better have a good reason for getting me up.”

“Well actually . . . I was wondering if you'd be able to help with this issue we are having with Hasu-”

“No. Kenta is at the school, he'll look after him.”

“Yes I know, but . . . there has to be something else going on, I mean . . . he threw my computer mouse through the monitor. He's never ever done anything like that before. Hell I've never even seen him angry before.”

“You mean he threw the mouse at the computer?”

“No, the mouse is stuck in the screen. Like imbedded.”

“Oh . . . wow, he really was upset.”

“That's what I've been trying to tell you.” I flopped back on the bed looking up at the ceiling. “Is there any way we could go to his apartment?”

“I don't know about that Ryuu, that's getting pretty bold even for you.”

“Isao, you have to understand. Hasu is sixteen, he'll be seventeen in a few weeks on the 25th. He's lived alone since he was fourteen and he has no family that Sora or I know of, I'm willing to be a little bolder than usual if it means his well-being.”

There was a long pause during which I could hear muted shuffling around. “Kenta's really got his hands full with you doesn't he.”

I laughed. “I guess that's one way to put it. So are you meeting me there or-”

“Shit, Ryuu let me at least get dressed and eat something and I'll come get you.”

“Jeeze you yakuza sure are lazy anymore.” I teased. “I'll be ready, just text me when you get here.”

Isao wasn't his usual neatly dressed self. His hair was spiked up, though it didn't look entirely intentional and he wasn't wearing his normal shirt and tie. I couldn't remember ever seeing him in jeans and a t-shirt before. It made him look a lot younger. Though if I remembered correctly he was only 24 or 25 whereas Hayate was nearing 30. I raised an eyebrow at him as I came down the stairs.

“That's a different look for you. I like it.”

“Oh . . . thanks. Hayate said I should dress down for today.” The shy smile was also rather disconcerting. This man couldn't possibly be a widely feared yakuza enforcer. Then again Kenta didn't exactly look like one either and he never would now. Much to my eternal relief.

Isao and I mostly talked about the band's upcoming schedule on the ride over to Hasu's. It's easiest to talk about work when you aren't sure what else to talk about. Then again, this was the most time I'd ever spent with him outside of work. It wasn't nearly as awkward as I thought it was going to be. Finally, I asked him a question that had been nagging me for ages.

“Hey Isao . . . why do you and Kenta fight so much anyway?”

“You really like to get right to the point don't you?”

I shrugged. “It's just something I've noticed for a while. You two have never got along very well have you?”

Isao sighed heavily, his hands tightening on the steering wheel for a moment. “Its . . . complicated.”

“Oh . . .” A strange ache blossomed in my chest. “What do you mean?”

He didn't answer for a moment and I turned away to look out the window. I glanced back at him as he finally spoke his voice much softer than normal.

“He was so young when he joined the Kobayashi-kai, but he'd already spent a year in jail. He was . . . difficult to say the least. He hated everyone, himself most of all.”

The ache was still there, only now it was working its way up, making my eyes sting. “I . . . sometimes I still see it in him, especially after what happened. I didn't help things either.”

“Well, you are making up or it now, so don't stress over it. He's handled it so much better than any of us thought he would. Especially, knowing what he was like before he met you. I know I'm hard on him Ryuu, but he's like the son I'll never have.”

I shifted around to face Isao. “I'm sorry, but that's kind of an odd statement coming from you.”

His soft laugh was more pained than anything. “Yes, I know. I guess I feel that way because I knew Ayame before she was killed. She and I went to school together. She was always worried about Kenta, especially after their mother passed away. She dropped out of school a few months later since she had to work full time to support Kenta. I tried to keep in contact with her, but you know how it goes. So when Kenta showed up a couple of years later . . . I felt a responsibility to him. I didn't know till later that Ayame had been murdered.”

“Kenta told me what happened.” I felt a little sick now. Kenta had suffered so much in his life and I'd done nothing but add to it lately.

“I'm really glad he met you Ryuu. I honestly think he'd be dead now if not for you.”

“He almost died because of me Isao. How is that any different?”

“Ryuunosuke, there is a world of difference. I know it's as cliché as hell, but he's finally got something to live for again.”

I didn't know what to say to that, so I kept silent. Isao finally smiled, “Well here we are.”

I peered out the window up at the building. It was only two stories and looked like it had been there for ages. “This is it?”

“Yes, the sushi is excellent. Let's go in and see what Muramasa-san knows.”

“You know the owner.”

“Of course, this is our territory. I know all the business owners.”

“Ah . . .” Somehow on the ride over that had slipped my mind. Getting out of the truck I followed Isao to the sushi shop, agitated and unsure of what to expect.

The shop was tiny. There were only four tables and a couple of seats at the bar. Muramasa fit his surroundings almost ridiculously well. He seemed a bit startled to see Isao, but was quickly put at ease. I realized I'd left without eating anything and ordered us each a sushi roll much to the owner's pleasure. The sushi was excellent and our obvious enjoyment seemed to please Muramasa very much.

“So, you wish to check on Hasu?” He frowned as he looked at each of us. “After what happened I don't let people know about him, just as you instructed Iesada-san.”

“We appreciate that very much. It just worries us, such a young boy living on his own.”

“Yes. Once you are finished why don't I show you the loft. Maybe there will be some clue for you.”

The loft was even smaller than the restaurant downstairs if that was possible. Calling it a studio would have been generous. It honestly reminded me of Kenta's apartment just neater and with a tv and gaming console. The futon obviously doubled as a couch and a bed. A neat stack of manga and school books took up the corner next to the tv. Looking around I spotted a door, which led to a tiny bathroom with a shower. Nothing seemed out of place or out of the ordinary. I sat down on the futon and heard something odd. Getting back up I pulled up the mattress to see a file folder. Isao took it from me. He growled a few obscenities and for a moment I thought he was going to throw it.

“Fuck! He printed them off!”

“What? Printed what off?” I took the folder from Isao and was horrified to see page after page of forum posts that I knew had since be deleted. Toward the back I found something entirely different though.

“Isao . . . look at this.” Pulling out the email print off I handed it to him. “Who is this?”

“Yabuki Hinata . . . I don't know- oh my fucking god . . . Ryuu did you read this?”

“Not entirely.”

“Look.” He shifted around so I could see what he was pointing at. “She’s claiming to be his birth mother.”

• Like 3

always leaves me desperate for more lol :) ooo cant wait to see where this goes ^_^ just keep writing just keep writing lol lol

• Like 1

always leaves me desperate for more lol :) ooo cant wait to see where this goes ^_^ just keep writing just keep writing lol lol

As long as you keep wanting to read it, I'll keep writing it.

• Like 1