hama71

Thanks for the video!

My best wishes for your stomach, I've too stomach problems sometimes.

You're welcome!

Well, that and other come along this time... --;;;

I just hope this thing get better soon this time...

Thank you for your wish... ^^

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• mchan

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was watching Pure again and this time I can't help but notice if Gii and Misu were actually trying to teach Yoshizawa on how to become a proper seme to Takabayashi.

hehehehe!

I mean it's pretty obvious Misu and Gii are amazing seme to their partners. Takabayashi seem to need that strong seme gentleman type like Gii.

I find it interesting that Yoshizawa is able to express himself better when talking to Misu as opposed to Gii. It's obvious that he does feel jealous of Gii and Takabayashi seemingly to prefer to hang out with Gii a lot. He's also kinda shy around Gii.

I think it's cute that Gii and Misu are both chastising on Takabayashi.

So I was watching Pure again and this time I can't help but notice if Gii and Misu were actually trying to teach Yoshizawa on how to become a proper seme to Takabayashi.

hehehehe!

I mean it's pretty obvious Misu and Gii are amazing seme to their partners. Takabayashi seem to need that strong seme gentleman type like Gii.

I find it interesting that Yoshizawa is able to express himself better when talking to Misu as opposed to Gii. It's obvious that he does feel jealous of Gii and Takabayashi seemingly to prefer to hang out with Gii a lot. He's also kinda shy around Gii.

hohoho laugh on me but when 1st time i watch Pure i was confused whether Takabayashi is a seme or Yoshizawa...lol

when i listen to Yoshizawa's voice i keep misunderstood him as an uke... im an empty-minded person so even little foolish things like that could confuse me...and i feel quite funny when Yoshizawa asked Misu for advice...I was like "Wow...Misu is a pro??"

hohoho laugh on me but when 1st time i watch Pure i was confused whether Takabayashi is a seme or Yoshizawa...lol

when i listen to Yoshizawa's voice i keep misunderstood him as an uke... im an empty-minded person so even little foolish things like that could confuse me...and i feel quite funny when Yoshizawa asked Misu for advice...I was like "Wow...Misu is a pro??"

i think it makes perfect sense that Yoshizawa asks Misu for advice since Misu holds an important role in the student council. and he seems to be more approachable in a sense. i'm not surprised if they've been friends already. Misu is obviously a pro at being a seme, hehehehe! ♥ i think the hesitation for Yoshizawa to approach Gii is that he knows that Takabayashi always had a crush on Gii for the longest time.

I have never been confused with Takabayashi as an uke because that's how it was established since Takumi-kun 1. The unrequited love for Gii. Being treated like some kind of princess by everyone. Yep, very, very typical uke. lol. Yoshizawa has always been his knight in shining hakama. :)

Misu is a vey good seme but sometimes he can be a curt...luckily he got shingyouji who is softer as his lover...

if me became his lover we might fighting every single day becoz im not that nice...lol

even if he marries shingyouji their marriage will last till the end becoz teir personality really match each other...*what am i saying???* lol

Misu is a vey good seme but sometimes he can be a curt...luckily he got shingyouji who is softer as his lover...

if me became his lover we might fighting every single day becoz im not that nice...lol

even if he marries shingyouji their marriage will last till the end becoz teir personality really match each other...*what am i saying???* lol

Your wish is just came out with your comment.... ^^;;;

I think just the way they are do make work for each other...

If Misu is like Takumi... They might be only go far as holding hand stay as friend kind of relationship... ^^;;;

Becasue of Misu's twice personality and Shingyouji like puppy look personality go will together...

Who know what will happen to them... life is full of unknown... that is what good about it...

You never know what will happen next... ^^

If Misu is like Takumi... They might be only go far as holding hand stay as friend kind of relationship... ^^;;;

Becasue of Misu's twice personality and Shingyouji like puppy look personality go will together...

Who know what will happen to them... life is full of unknown... that is what good about it...

Ahaha nee chan...u are so right..that wish pops out from my mind juz like that....lol

yeah who knows...but im already content with what happened now...^^

and rite now the only thing i wish is that i am at Japan rite now...

on 23rd Sept there'll be a stage greeting for Baba chan and Taiki... gosh i hope it wil broadcasted somewhere...

but i know itz impossible...T^T

hehehehe!

Well, what you said it right with add little more...

Yoshizawa has this feeling that he want to be with Takabayashi but it's right for him to be with him...

He just wasn't sure about the Takabayashi feeling for him is love or friendship...

He alway think about Takabayashi first befor himself... but, he didn't think in Takabayashi point of view...

Just his point of view in Takabayashi place... that is why they alway get this wrong idea for each other...

Takabayashi alway thinking himself... like I am in center kind of thinking... --;;;

Yoshizawa who think other way so how could he think like Takabayashi think... --;;;

Yoshizawa with Gill is like touching his pride as guy...

He want to be the man Takabayashi want it to be... that person he thought was Gii... Yes, it was... But, He didn't know that Takabayashi don't think that way any more...

But, still to eye of Yoshizawa... Takabayashi might be better with Gii then him but can lose... Man, he need to get more pride in himself...

Any way... Yoshizawa just can be the seme like Gii, but I think becasue of that Takabayashi could be who he is...

I don't think Takabayashi need to be like that strong seme... I just like the way he is... may be little be more confidence in himself and their relationship... ^^

Ahaha nee chan...u are so right..that wish pops out from my mind juz like that....lol

yeah who knows...but im already content with what happened now...^^

and rite now the only thing i wish is that i am at Japan rite now...

on 23rd Sept there'll be a stage greeting for Baba chan and Taiki... gosh i hope it wil broadcasted somewhere...

but i know itz impossible...T^T

Well, only possiblity is some fan did it and post that is only way to see that... ^^;;;

But, that is very likely will happen... --;;;

Just hope they took picture and post in there blog...

Somehow when Dai-chan or Taki was there the picture will taken and post...

but... other........... you know what...

Well, only possiblity is some fan did it and post that is only way to see that... ^^;;;

But, that is very likely will happen... --;;;

Just hope they took picture and post in there blog...

Somehow when Dai-chan or Taki was there the picture will taken and post...

but... other........... you know what...

Yeah i know....itz really frustrating...T_T

even if there's any pictures u gotta be very pro to find it...

maybe i will ask my honey and Pampai to find it later...

they r amazingly pro...especially Pampai...lol

Yeah i know....itz really frustrating...T_T

even if there's any pictures u gotta be very pro to find it...

maybe i will ask my honey and Pampai to find it later...

they r amazingly pro...especially Pampai...lol

The picture I was talking about was the picture they took...

Somehow Dai-chan alway took the picture and post in his blog...

Also, Taki too... but... when thoes two are not there...

I never see a pictrue they took at Takumi greeting day... --;;;

Well... I hope Pamai found least one for you... ^^

hahahahahaha!!! i understand. having a possessive lover can be REALLY stressful. but then again Shingyouji is possessive too perhaps that's why the relationship works for them both. i've been in a possessive relationship but i dunno...i might have handled being with Misu since he'd let me do what i want as long as i stay close. hehe! i am such an uke.

hahahahhahaha!!! i'm suddenly imagining Misu like Takumi. i agree their relationship will not progress other than holding hands. xD

My impression of Misu and Shingyouji is that they actually both have aggressive personalities in their own way. They both need each other to balance each other out. So bottomline, Takumi's personality will only fit Gii's personality. :)

Well, what you said it right with add little more...

Yoshizawa has this feeling that he want to be with Takabayashi but it's right for him to be with him...

He just wasn't sure about the Takabayashi feeling for him is love or friendship...

He alway think about Takabayashi first befor himself... but, he didn't think in Takabayashi point of view...

Just his point of view in Takabayashi place... that is why they alway get this wrong idea for each other...

Takabayashi alway thinking himself... like I am in center kind of thinking... --;;;

Yoshizawa who think other way so how could he think like Takabayashi think... --;;;

Yoshizawa with Gill is like touching his pride as guy...

He want to be the man Takabayashi want it to be... that person he thought was Gii... Yes, it was... But, He didn't know that Takabayashi don't think that way any more...

But, still to eye of Yoshizawa... Takabayashi might be better with Gii then him but can lose... Man, he need to get more pride in himself...

Any way... Yoshizawa just can be the seme like Gii, but I think becasue of that Takabayashi could be who he is...

I don't think Takabayashi need to be like that strong seme... I just like the way he is... may be little be more confidence in himself and their relationship... ^^

I agree as the story progressed....i am also in the opinion that Yoshizawa only needs to be more confident with himself and does not need to be like anyone else. Takabayashi seem to be looking for an ideal and i agree when Gii said that he was being selfish of Yoshizawa's selflessness.

Takabayashi wanted Yoshizawa to be selfish too, i guess. but i think confidence is the right word for it.

Yoshizawa can be his own man if he only expressed himself better and strongly. there would have been a lot of promise for the Yoshizawa x Takabayashi love story if only the actors performed their roles better and had more confidence in themselves too, heheh! they really have something going for them as well.

hahahahahaha!!! i understand. having a possessive lover can be REALLY stressful. but then again Shingyouji is possessive too perhaps that's why the relationship works for them both. i've been in a possessive relationship but i dunno...i might have handled being with Misu since he'd let me do what i want as long as i stay close. hehe! i am such an uke.

hahahahhahaha!!! i'm suddenly imagining Misu like Takumi. i agree their relationship will not progress other than holding hands. xD

My impression of Misu and Shingyouji is that they actually both have aggressive personalities in their own way. They both need each other to balance each other out. So bottomline, Takumi's personality will only fit Gii's personality. :)

I agree as the story progressed....i am also in the opinion that Yoshizawa only needs to be more confident with himself and does not need to be like anyone else. Takabayashi seem to be looking for an ideal and i agree when Gii said that he was being selfish of Yoshizawa's selflessness.

Takabayashi wanted Yoshizawa to be selfish too, i guess. but i think confidence is the right word for it.

Yoshizawa can be his own man if he only expressed himself better and strongly. there would have been a lot of promise for the Yoshizawa x Takabayashi love story if only the actors performed their roles better and had more confidence in themselves too, heheh! they really have something going for them as well.

As you said there are with who they should be... ^^

Yes! That's the word... My brain now day is totally out of service... --;;;

Well some actors do get along at first... but some just don't get that...

Mao-kun & Dai-chan and Taiki & Baba-kun... they are two best couple in Takumi-kun series...

They just get along perfect...

Now Mao-kun & Dai-chan out, so Taiki & Baba-kun's turn to become veteran couple... ^^;;;

Any way... I just don't know I want to see when they make next movie...

Well still there is Taki and Baba-kun and Taiki...

But, now Dai-chan and Mao-kun...

I just don't know who ever get the Gii and Takumi role they just can't get what Mao-kun and Dai-chan had...

Even two of them took time to build that up...

So who could do not in one movie... --;;;;

@yojichan...well u're a female so itz normal i think...but im quite a rough person...i hate to hear people demanding on me...

the only person that i listen to is my mommy becoz she's scary...lol

today my friends and i talk bout MisuShin or TaikiBaba...

u know what's the funniest she says??...she cant imagine taiki being with a woman becoz he is too cute...lol

and she says if TaikiBaba suddenly announce that they r in a realtionship she'll jump and scream of happiness...

@yojichan...well u're a female so itz normal i think...but im quite a rough person...i hate to hear people demanding on me...

the only person that i listen to is my mommy becoz she's scary...lol

today my friends and i talk bout MisuShin or TaikiBaba...

u know what's the funniest she says??...she cant imagine taiki being with a woman becoz he is too cute...lol

and she says if TaikiBaba suddenly announce that they r in a realtionship she'll jump and scream of happiness...

well personally i don't think it has anything to do with being a man or woman..

it's really more of a personality trait. :)

i think it's a good thing that you only have your mom to listen to.

i'm traumatized by possessive relationships but i would give an exception for someone like Misu. hehehe! ONLY HIM! ♥

i actually can imagine taiki with a girl. i dunno his type though...he must be really sweet and manly with a girl. i can sense that. ♥

well personally i don't think it has anything to do with being a man or woman..

it's really more of a personality trait. :)

i think it's a good thing that you only have your mom to listen to.

i'm traumatized by possessive relationships but i would give an exception for someone like Misu. hehehe! ONLY HIM! ♥

i actually can imagine taiki with a girl. i dunno his type though...he must be really sweet and manly with a girl. i can sense that. ♥

hohoho...some people says i got a horrible personality...lol

u know yee lee says one of the factors that makes MisuShin is a cute couple is their actors...

Baba chan is super hot while Taiki is super cute...so no matter how jerks Misu is we still want to be his lover...*including me* lol

ahaha i can imagine that but it seems like MisuShin love power makes fangirl like my friend get blinded...lol

and speaking of my friend...my friends who r ur fanfic readers has been asking bout ur new fanfic...

any update??? im not trying to push im juz asking as a favor for my friends...^^

hohoho...some people says i got a horrible personality...lol

u know yee lee says one of the factors that makes MisuShin is a cute couple is their actors...

Baba chan is super hot while Taiki is super cute...so no matter how jerks Misu is we still want to be his lover...*including me* lol

ahaha i can imagine that but it seems like MisuShin love power makes fangirl like my friend get blinded...lol

and speaking of my friend...my friends who r ur fanfic readers has been asking bout ur new fanfic...

any update??? im not trying to push im juz asking as a favor for my friends...^^

i'm still working on it.

i have the first scene already stabilized but i need more time though.

i'm not very satisfied yet as to how the story is going so far. i do have an idea already what i want to happen but it needs a direction.

don't worry, you'll be one of the first to know as soon as i update again.

i'm excited too. ♥

thanks so much. please hug your friends for me. i really appreciate them asking. :)

i'm still working on it.

i have the first scene already stabilized but i need more time though.

i'm not very satisfied yet as to how the story is going so far. i do have an idea already what i want to happen but it needs a direction.

don't worry, you'll be one of the first to know as soon as i update again.

i'm excited too. ♥

thanks so much. please hug your friends for me. i really appreciate them asking. :)

Ahaha thatz becoz we will have our final year exam on this 14th October so they gonna release their stress by reading ur fanfic...

ahaha dun worry i will tell them to be patient...^^

well if u need anything tell me...maybe i could help u...

if the happy story i requested is hard to write im so sorry...T____T

Ahaha thatz becoz we will have our final year exam on this 14th October so they gonna release their stress by reading ur fanfic...

ahaha dun worry i will tell them to be patient...^^

well if u need anything tell me...maybe i could help u...

if the happy story i requested is hard to write im so sorry...T____T

ah sou ka na...hehehe! well the 12th of October will be my birthday so i guess we all want something special then. hehehe!

i was doing the dishes when i saw flashes of more scenes for the story is taking place.

i was so happy. i was laughing alone like an idiot in the kitchen.

it's still gonna be a happy one but it will take a different direction that i can tell for sure.

let's just surprise each other. hahahahahah!

ah sou ka na...hehehe! well the 12th of October will be my birthday so i guess we all want something special then. hehehe!

i was doing the dishes when i saw flashes of more scenes for the story is taking place.

i was so happy. i was laughing alone like an idiot in the kitchen.

it's still gonna be a happy one but it will take a different direction that i can tell for sure.

let's just surprise each other. hahahahahah!

ahahaha 12th October...i will rmember that...^^

maybe i'll try to weite a poem for u..

u know sometimes idea comes surprisingly juz like tht...

last month my teacher force me to anticipate in poem competition...i havent anything till the closing date...

and suddenly while i was sleeping ideas comes juz like that...and the funniest thing is i won 2nd place for that poem...lol

aything could happen...hhehehe

so i would really luv the 'dish story' ahahahaha....^^

• Like 1

ahahaha 12th October...i will rmember that...^^

maybe i'll try to weite a poem for u..

u know sometimes idea comes surprisingly juz like tht...

last month my teacher force me to anticipate in poem competition...i havent anything till the closing date...

and suddenly while i was sleeping ideas comes juz like that...and the funniest thing is i won 2nd place for that poem...lol

aything could happen...hhehehe

so i would really luv the 'dish story' ahahahaha....^^

waaaaiii! really? you'll write a poem for me? that's so sweet! *hugs* i shall look forward to that. no one's ever written a poem for me on my birthday. this is gonna

be a first.

hahahahhaha! yeah, let's call it the "dish story' for the time being. that way i remember the euraka moment of the scenes that flashed to my mind. i'm so excited.

waaaaiii! really? you'll write a poem for me? that's so sweet! *hugs* i shall look forward to that. no one's ever written a poem for me on my birthday. this is gonna

be a first.

hahahahhaha! yeah, let's call it the "dish story' for the time being. that way i remember the euraka moment of the scenes that flashed to my mind. i'm so excited.

Ahaha...but i cant promise u becoz im quite busy rite now...

well..maybe i will juz give it to you by PM becoz i want it to be special...

well we'll see bout it...^^

the way u says "dish story" makes me feel excited too..^^

Shibuya's stage greeting guest was only Baba-kun at first...

But, Baba-kun ask Taiki to join him for that so yesterday two go together doing the stage greeting...

Taiki did post two of them together...

o0360064011503283660.jpg

And they did eat after and talk together with the other... not only two of them... --;;;

Any way... I wonder why didn't Mao-kun did ask any other cast to do stage greeting with him when he has to do by himself... --;;;

And, Baba-kun... Good job, calling Taiki to join!!!! ^^

Now I wonder they will do any last everyone together and do some thanks meeting...

Some people saying about they might do it... because it's Mao-kun and Dai-chan last... so they might planing on some thank you fan meeting... If that is really going to happen I this it will be the time they releasing the DVD... So this few more months to go... --;;;

Any way... I just want who love Baba-kun and Taiki to know they did greeting because Baba-kun send SOS to Taiki... and they did eat and talk after that... ^^;;;

• Like 3

OMG!!!

that's so sweet! i'm so happy! it's so awesome for them to be together and Taiki coming to join in because Baba-chan requested for him. awwwwww! i wanna hug and kiss them both.

i'm reading some people in other groups saying that the DVD might be released this december at the latest.

also there had been long and detailed reviews of the Takumi-kun 5 movie posted in some Takumi-kun fan communities.

i am so excited and scared at the same time to read them but i'm dying to know what happened in this movie.

i normally do not like spoilers but i am so tempted. kyaaaaaaaa!!!!

OMG!!!

that's so sweet! i'm so happy! it's so awesome for them to be together and Taiki coming to join in because Baba-chan requested for him. awwwwww! i wanna hug and kiss them both.

i'm reading some people in other groups saying that the DVD might be released this december at the latest.

also there had been long and detailed reviews of the Takumi-kun 5 movie posted in some Takumi-kun fan communities.

i am so excited and scared at the same time to read them but i'm dying to know what happened in this movie.

i normally do not like spoilers but i am so tempted. kyaaaaaaaa!!!!

ahahaha...Taiki is very nice to come becoz a day before that he ady have a robot event to attend...*boys*

im sure he's dead tired rite now becoz this week is the busiest for him...

and he's so sweet taking some time to post the pics...*wann hugs and pinch him*

gosh i wish i could go to the stage geeting becoz people said it was hilarious...the duo really heat up the mood there...>.

review??? i wish i could read it too...fufufu...really cant wait to watch it...