hama71

hmmmm....i know there are a lot of really good writers here on YO but i'm not sure if they wanna be part of this.

why don't we just post links of character references to this thread when the fic is posted and let it be open for anyone to join in. we don't really have to assign people for the story, ne? that way we can expect lots of surprises. :)

it's gonna be a readers' participation too not just for the writers who published their works here on YO. i think the chance to contribute to the relay should be open to everyone. i dunno...but what do you think?

Well problem with links is characters and setting are not in one place... --;;;

So that is one reason I think is best to start the relay story with at...

And also it's easy to found... ^^;;;

For the any one to join in is not bad but it will get to mix up story... and get lose in some point...

That is why I think it will be better to have set the people who one to join and made order who go next to next...

I don't mind people join in between the story just long as the they don't go off and creat their own story line... --;;;

Any way we still have to clear all this thought and put everthing together before go any where...

That is what I think...

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• mchan

Top Posters In This Topic

ah sou ka na..

oki! oki! i get what you mean. thanks for clearing that up.

yeah, there is always that possibility that the story can trail off away from the core.

i would recommend Yuu-chan (yunake). i hope she joins in. :)

ah sou ka na..

oki! oki! i get what you mean. thanks for clearing that up.

yeah, there is always that possibility that the story can trail off away from the core.

i would recommend Yuu-chan (yunake). i hope she joins in. :)

Can you ask her if she want to join...

I still have to do think about the few more detail of cast characters and setting...

Sorry to ask for that... --;;;

I think I better do that tomorrow...

I have to go to my bed now...

See you tomorrow! ^^

Final of Characters and setting sketch...

I want your feetback on this before I start writing first part!

“Disorder Family”

Characters Sketch:

Main Characters:

Gii (Dai-chan): Father 33 years old. Back and forward from America to Japan... his work is in America and family in Japan... Once he is back his totally hug into Takumi. Even fight with his younger son Shingyouji to get Takumi for himself(what a big baby… --;;; )

Takumi (Mao-kun): Mother 33 years old. Stay home doing some violin lessen to little kid... after graduate Gii took him to America to get marry and study violin there and adopt two boy when he were in America... and came back to Japan to raise them(more like Gii send back to protect them).

Akaike (Taki): Uncle 33 years old. Gii’s right hand man. He still been best friend with Gii and Takumi. Also went to America with them but come back to Japan when Takumi came back(Gii ask him to help and watch over Takumi and kid when Gii is not around). His job is History teacher at Shingyouji school(Seigaku).

Misu (Baba-kun): 1st son, 1st year at Shidou Academy where his parent go. He know that his been adopt even no-one tell. He start have feeling for his brother Shingyouji so he came to this school, but Shingyouji keep come every weekend. He also felt in love with teacher who actually love his father during there school year and found out that he was nice to him only because he was son of his first love...

Shingyouji(Taiki): 2nd son, 3th year in junior high. He is little to attach to his brother. Also, mama boy. Always the love by everyone. But, somehow slow in true love. He miss his brother so he when to see his brother every weekend, but when he saw his brother with some man he got so jealous that he found he’s feeling for his brother is love. He still doesn’t know his is adopt child and there is no blood relationship with any of his family member.

Other side characters:

Suzuki (Yuta): Misu’s schoolmate, reincarnation of Gii’s old friend Suzuki. Somehow he has all the memory of Suzuki even memory of Morita. ^^

Morita (Yuki): Misu’s school teacher(Shidou) 32 years old. His couldn’t forget his first love Suzuki-sepai, so he become science teacher in Shidou Academy and meet reincarnation Suzuki... Don’t know what to do about him.

Izumi (Ryo): Aunt 33 years old. Model and acting, still love to be love by people, make a move on Gii once in while to make his boyfriend Michio to show his love to him.

Michio (Yutaka): Izumi’s boyfriend 33 years old. Izumi’s manger, teach some time in archery club. Live with Izumi and looking after him as always.

Sachi (Hiroki): Aunt or Uncle unknown --;; 33 years old, Gii’s oldest friend, world well known violinist, know most Gii’s secret that is why Gii don’t what him to get close to Takumi. Love with Gii’s family secretary (I forgot his name… --;;;)

Sagara (Yuusuke): Misu school(Shidou) teacher 34 years old, Gii’s senpai... who has crush on Gii, when Misu came to school and found out his his Gii and Takumi’s son he feel little a touch to Misu. But, somehow his feeling start to grow into more, but when he knows how he feels about Misu that was to late... Misu is now deep love with his brother Shingyouji. ^^

Iwao (Shota): Shingyouji’s school(Seigaku) teacher 33 years old, just follow Akaike to almost every where... it there some romance between two of them????

Daisuke (Tetsuya): Gii’s oldest rival 34 years old, love with Takumi for long time still try to take Takumi away from Gii but always fail.

Toshihisa (Mio): 33 years old normal salesman... just guy who come and go... Takumi’s oldest friend but somehow his existence around is almost nothing... --;;;

Yokoi: who did great help on putting Takumi and Gii together... When every there is trouble he come and solves and goes like a wind... Nobody knows who he is and anything about him... ^^

Extra Cast Characters:

Tomo (1st Takumi): Misu’s roommate.

Kdisuke (1st Gii): Shingyouji’s school teacher. Also, his kendo club coach.

Yasuka (1st and 3rd Izumi): Shidou Academy infirmary teacher.

Ryo (1st Toshihisa): One of Misu’s Shidou Academy classmate.

Kei (2nd Izumi): Shingyouji’s School infirmary teacher.

Bashin (1st Shingyouji in 3rd movie): Shingyouji’s best friend, who also like Misu... but, never said any thing... when Shingyouji tell him about his feel for his brother, Bashin help to him even Bashin himself like Misu…

Setting Sketch:

Main Setting:

Takumi & Gii house in Tokyo (Japan): just high-middle class home, 2 floor house, 5 bedroom, has small garden and glass house. 3 bed on 2nd floor, Akaike, Misu and Shingyouji used 2nd floor, 1st floor has 1 master bedroom for Gii & Takumi, and 1 guest room(Japanese style room). 1st floor has 1 bathroom, 1 study room (for Gii), living room & dinning room, kitchens and laundry room. 2nd floor has 2 bathroom, 1 study room (for Akaike) and 1 music room (for Takumi’s violin lesson), and living room. Close to Shingyouji’s school.

Shidou Academy: Same as movie, British Hill are the setting for this Shidou. For the dome setting will be the 5th movie dome. Room # is same as movie. Class room is 1-A.

Seigaku Junior high: just image most Japanese school, white 3 floors building, with gym and big school field, most famous with tennis... ^^;;; Should I put Tenimyu members in this story too? Shingyouji’s class room is in 3rd floor 3-C, Bashin’s is 3-A, Teacher’s room in 2nd floor, and Infirmary room in 1st floor.

Side Setting:

Gii’s America home (New York City): Manhattan’s apartment, you could look at the manga for better ideal on this place.

Gii’s Office in America (New York City): head office of his father company. Top floor.

Gii’s Office in Japan (Tokyo): His own company made during high school. Just in case if his family against his marring Takumi to protect and provide the financial they need, even his got approve by his family still keep this company.

Any other setting will be you’re choice to create...

• Like 2

Oh, and for writing point of view... I will use few different... most of time I will be using pet cat name Roku(Mao-kun's pet cat name) and when I write story of Gii in America in Gii's point of view or the family secretary(I have to find his name soon)...

And for the past story... I will used Takumi's point of view...

I already start the first story use the view of Roku... I try to finish today or tomorrow so next person to start...

And should I post that characters and setting sketch to open relay post or not?

I really need you guys opinion on the characters and setting...

I will be waiting.... and waiting... and waiting... I need sleep... I only slept for 5 hours...

My brain is going away from me time to time... --;;;

So understand me for when I get little up...

One more thing... Are we posting this in 18+ or 18-...

I don't think I will write anything 18+ one...

But, I don't know about you guys so tell me this also...

So when I am done with the first story I will post in right place... ^^

I finish first drape... Yojichan... I send PM for my first drape can you do proofreading for me...

Now I have to go make dinner I will come back later...

We will talk about all the think I ask you guy...

Please said something to me!!!!!!!!

I guess I can join in if you guys want me to. It could help me improve on my writing techniques. But I warn you it may take me a day or so to do my part since I work and have to sleep a lot but I will do my best.

I guess I can join in if you guys want me to. It could help me improve on my writing techniques. But I warn you it may take me a day or so to do my part since I work and have to sleep a lot but I will do my best.

Don't worry... take much as you can... I take some time to finish mine...

And don't have to do to long...

I did first drape only little more then 1 page...

So I just hope Yojichan do little my first drape...

Or I have to re-write story again... --;;;

I am happy that you join in for this...

Please, enjoy this relay write with us! ^^

Finally the first part of "Disorder Family" has start...

You could go

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This is relay story... So story will post different time by different people...

This is first project done by members of Takumi-kun FC...

I hope this will be go well so other people will join to do...

So enjoy! ^^

Ok..i was just thinking. i mean it's total speculation on my part. but maybe...just maybe perhaps the reason why a novel was done for MisuShin's story instead of a manga is because of the popularity of the movie version of the characters?

I mean they TOTALLY did not look like ANYTHING like their manga counterparts. i mean in the manga, Misu obviously plays the uke and he's shorter than Shingyouji. there are some similarities here and there but it was a totally different interpretation in the movie. Misu is the seme and Shingyouji is the uke. But because of the popularity of the movie characters that has somehow been ingrained in the people's minds that the author chose to release a novel instead of giving a manga which is filled with images, that way it doesn't conflict with their manga version and the movie version. That way the readers can still have whichever version they choose to imagine as they read it.

Like I said, this is just pure speculation on my part. I must be overanalyzing things but it does make complete sense to me. Unless of course, the author felt there was more to tell from a novel format than it is on manga.

Because from a personal POV, esp with the way i was introduced to the Takumi-kun series having watched Bibou no Detail FIRST...my only image of Misu has always been Baba Ryoma's face. it was only much later i found out that the movie was based on a manga and only then i got to see how Misu Arata was drawn to be. Yet the Baba-chan's face was so powerful and that's the image that stuck. i'm not saying that the manga version was any less. For me the manga helped me understand a little more about MisuShin relationship's as opposed to the movie adaptation.

Ok..i was just thinking. i mean it's total speculation on my part. but maybe...just maybe perhaps the reason why a novel was done for MisuShin's story instead of a manga is because of the popularity of the movie version of the characters?

I mean they TOTALLY did not look like ANYTHING like their manga counterparts. i mean in the manga, Misu obviously plays the uke and he's shorter than Shingyouji. there are some similarities here and there but it was a totally different interpretation in the movie. Misu is the seme and Shingyouji is the uke. But because of the popularity of the movie characters that has somehow been ingrained in the people's minds that the author chose to release a novel instead of giving a manga which is filled with images, that way it doesn't conflict with their manga version and the movie version. That way the readers can still have whichever version they choose to imagine as they read it.

Like I said, this is just pure speculation on my part. I must be overanalyzing things but it does make complete sense to me. Unless of course, the author felt there was more to tell from a novel format than it is on manga.

Because from a personal POV, esp with the way i was introduced to the Takumi-kun series having watched Bibou no Detail FIRST...my only image of Misu has always been Baba Ryoma's face. it was only much later i found out that the movie was based on a manga and only then i got to see how Misu Arata was drawn to be. Yet the Baba-chan's face was so powerful and that's the image that stuck. i'm not saying that the manga version was any less. For me the manga helped me understand a little more about MisuShin relationship's as opposed to the movie adaptation.

Well, you could said that...

But, I believe this was what they been doing...

Alway the novel came out first...

The the manga was come ofter novel..

There is limit in movie, same go with the manga...

So novel has more vol then manga...

Who know may be your guess might be right...

Only the author and editor will know... --;;;

But, still I like your view on this... ^^

thanks hama-san! :D

yes, i agree only the author and the editor know exactly the true reasons for a novel release instead of a manga.

but now that you've mentioned that the novel was released before the manga and there's more stuff there made me curious to read the novel too.

i wish it was translated in english too. T____T

i really would like to get to know the characters more from different formats. movie, manga and novel.

thanks hama-san! :D

yes, i agree only the author and the editor know exactly the true reasons for a novel release instead of a manga.

but now that you've mentioned that the novel was released before the manga and there's more stuff there made me curious to read the novel too.

i wish it was translated in english too. T____T

i really would like to get to know the characters more from different formats. movie, manga and novel.

Well I never see the novel traslation one...

Only the manga...

I just have to wait they made manga or drama cd...

I don't understand every thing but least I could hear what is going on...

Any way I just hope the movie DVD come out soon...

And also manga and drama cd to come out soon too...

They are killing me will this waitting... --

wow! they're releasing a drama cd?

are they gonna get voice actors or the movie actors themselves will do the voices?

wow!

i like listening to drama cds because it make the mind more imaginative since i'm a voice actor myself.

that would truly be exciting.

are they gonna get voice actors or the movie actors themselves will do the voices?

wow!

i like listening to drama cds because it make the mind more imaginative since i'm a voice actor myself.

I did link where to get the drama cd in Takumi-kun community...

I don't know they will release this book drama cd yet...

But, they did all the novel... so I was hoping they will do this...

It's voice acters do the voice of characters...

Any way you can try... ^^

Oh... there is two can't download but, still o.k.

• Like 1

wow!

I really hope this doesn't come off wrong, but i was always interested in how people listen to drama CDs when they don't exactly understand the language. I tried listening to one, but the language barrier was to big for me to get any real enjoyment out of it:(

I really hope this doesn't come off wrong, but i was always interested in how people listen to drama CDs when they don't exactly understand the language. I tried listening to one, but the language barrier was to big for me to get any real enjoyment out of it:(

oh i understand because i feel the same way too. i don't understand japanese fluently either. but i'm very selective in what i listen to. the mood. the sound effects. the emotions in their voices. the way they say their lines. the intimacy. the background music. the atmosphere that is created in sound. i consider all those things not just the words they say. i pretty much can tell the kind of character being portrayed just by the sound of their voice. and usually for a writer, that's all you really need. :)

but yes it can reach a certain point that one can get really frustrated because the whole time, we're going..what the hell did he just say?? kyaaaa!! that's when i start scrambling around for a translation. hehehe!

• Like 1

Well as same as Yojichan I am not good with Japanese but still I just love to hear Drama CD...

Some drama CD is made from Manga so if you have same manga go through manga first...

If it is novel is little hard... I just let go with flow... ^^;;;

Well once you get use to listen Drama CD somehow slowly you will get it...

Only problem with this is take time to there...

And try not to understand every word just go with the flow like I do...

oh i understand because i feel the same way too. i don't understand japanese fluently either. but i'm very selective in what i listen to. the mood. the sound effects. the emotions in their voices. the way they say their lines. the intimacy. the background music. the atmosphere that is created in sound. i consider all those things not just the words they say. i pretty much can tell the kind of character being portrayed just by the sound of their voice. and usually for a writer, that's all you really need. :)

but yes it can reach a certain point that one can get really frustrated because the whole time, we're going..what the hell did he just say?? kyaaaa!! that's when i start scrambling around for a translation. hehehe!

That good way to listen drama CD... Sometime actually other think do make more effective on it...

But, as I said best way is just let it go and listen few time somehow you get what is going around...

Not understand everything but some from here and there...

That how I do listening Drama CD... ^^

Thank you for sharing the vid with us. I hope you are feeling better. I've been worried about you since I've heard you were sick.

Thank you! I am get it better little by little...

Just my stomach give me problem time to time...

This time I get the cold and this together...

So I just try to take it easy for few day...

But, still can't get away from here... --;;;

I keep coming back...

But, still try my best to take a much rest as I can...

I hope you feel better too...

As I said it... have more faith in yourself and give more credit to yourself too...

Believe in yourself! ^^

Hama san...thanx for the viddie...^^

hope u're getting better now...*hugs*

it muz b hard for u for getting sick frequently...hope u will feel better

You're welcome!

I hope you like it... ^^

Well, I want to get better...

Just this time little more trouble some one come along... --;;;

before the hot weather make air conditioner running make me get cold... --;;;

Well, now it's that time of year... and other come along... T T

I hope you keep stay health! ^^