This is so wrong but so good (with M-jow) 18+

Ms.Flair

"We were just about to head off" Ian said as he tried to separate the two men, by he didn't get the change to.

Marcus smiled seductively as he reached round Jules. "Is that so? I also happened to wanting to move location myself. Maybe I could even steal a dance with you." the man asked only looking at Jules and not seeing the look of dismay in Ian's eyes. "Oh right name is Marcus by the way, and may I know yours? Unless you rather want me to call you pretty?" the guy grined with a big white smile.

"Don't you have friends or something" Ian asked with crossed arms. He really didn't want to see that man with his arm around Jules let alone flirt with him.

Marcus looked back at Ian either not fazed or just noticing Ian hostile behaviour. "Cheer up Ian, you usual are the light of the party, lossen up abit and enjoy the night. Isn't that why you guys are here?" Marcus said before turning his attention back on Jules. "The night is still young what you said we move this party along I know Just the place" He smiled as he started to guide Jules through the crowed.

Ian frowned but still followed and picked up both of their jackets on the way out.

The next club was a rather big nightclub with even more people around then the first.

As the stood in linje Marcus was still standing with his arm around Jules hips. He talked about the clubs and other small things like asking Jules about himself, like the work he did and so, but never into his familiy.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Ms.Flair

"Maybe you can, but you may be waiting for the dance for awhile depending on how I am and who gets my next dance," Jules spoke answered before answering his next question. "My name is Jules, and I rather you not call that anymore..." Jules said with a shrug of his shoulders.

Jules looked over at Ian, as there was some worry in those eyes but it was clouded though. Shaking it off, as he looked back to Marcus, putting his attention toward the other. "It may be, and Ian, don't worry about it," Jules mentioned. Mouthing something 'keep a eye on us' . Thinking about it, as he let this Marcus guy lead him away from this place to another location. Checking back on Ian every so often, to show he didn't forget about him there.

Standing in the line now, as he was asked but he made some distance between them. He answered back with the answers, not daring to bring anything about his impending wedding and his own little girl. "I would like to talk with you more, but I need to talk with Ian about something though," Jules started to say before moving to stand near him though. Looking to Ian, he hushed his voice, "If you didn't like me near this guy, you should have told me. I can see jealousy on your face though, trust me. I know it since I witness that face from my woman..." he whispered.

Ian sent the other a small smile as he leaned in to whisper back. "Sorry, it just.. well he and I have history, not that I feel anything for him. He is a good guy which is why I think I feel so sour about it bothering me" Ian admitted as he shook his head confused.

"Or maybe you are right and I just needs to lossen up more."

"You guys coming?" Marcus asked as it became their turned to enter the club. You could hear the music jump out each time the door swung open.

Ian smiled again at Jules. He kissed the other's cheek in a friendly way as he pulled back. "Don't worry about me. I might just be overprotective but we came here to have fun right" the young man's smile grew bigger as he wrapped s arm around Jules shoulders.

"Yeah we are coming!" Ian called out to Marcus and pulled Jules with him towards the door.

"I never guessed," Jules teased in sacastic manner. He noticed with how the other had interact when Marcus was getting close to him. Nudging the other, "Don't worry about it..." Jules had told him, not noticing it was their turn to enter the busy night club.

"Yeah we are coming," Jules answered, as he could feel the music enter his body. It was pretty great, as he felt the rythem thump through out his whole body.

Going along with Ian, as he chuckled a little after that kiss was on his cheek. Why did his heart jump or stop for that moment though? No way..

Going into the big night club, as Jules looked around in amazement as he spotted the dance floor. "That floor is huge~ It is perfect for dancing the night away while being completely liquored up," Jules said, deciding if he should get another drink. "More drinks?" he suggested

"What if I pay for them....?" Called a voice, and it was voice of very well built tall tan male who just looked at him. Walking over to Ian, "Nice to see you...Ian..."

Ian smiled as he saw Jules face lit ud with exitment as they walked in.

The club was quite crowded but it wasn’t like people were stepping over each other feets and no one was bumping into eachother on the dancefloor unless they wanted to that was.

Ian had just pulled off his jacked when he hear Jules ask about drinks. He was just about to say, he could get them something while they tried out the dancefloor. But then another man spoke out. Ian turned to see the man, he was amazined at the male's hight, normally Ian would be one of the tallest ones around. Is was a rare thing when that happened.

"Hallo, do I know you?" Ian asked curiouse as he tilted his head. If he had meet the guy before, he would have been sure to remember cause of the hights.

Jules had gone alone with Marcus but noticed that Ian was stopped by another male. Jules narrowed his eyes, before he felt something but tried to shake that yucky type of feeling off him.

The male got closer, and laughed before taking out a crumpled old photograph where it showed he was complete nerd with glasses and was very small. "We went to school together. We um...share a kiss by accident.." the guy said with nudging the other in shoulder. "Remember now? You called me shrimp..It's James"

Jules almost dropped his drink and Ian's when he came back, to hear that last part.

Ian looked at the phone and immediately recognised the boy from the photo. He looked from the picture up at the man a few times before he burst out. "Is that really you! Wow just how did you turned so much" Ian smiled wide at the memory at the cute geek from his class. Honestly they never really talked much back then, but somehow they bumped into eachother on the hall and locked lips as Ian had landed on top of Shrimp. Back then Ian had just barely started to realise his sexuality shot more towards boys than girls. Ian had just been a kid back then who had blushed and run away as quickly as his legs could carry him as he yelled out an apology. Now he couldn't even remember if they ever talked afterwards. Maybe because a few mouths later Ian was kicked out from home and didn't went back to school.

"Yeah I remember" Ian smiled. "You were the cute geek in the front whom all the girls stole notes from. And Shrimp.. ah yeah that was because you wore those big glasses that made your eyes looked huge and you were rather small ag that time." He admitted not meaning anything mean with it. "So James.. Didn't think I would run into an old classmate in a place like this." Ian laughed as he noticed Jules out of the corner of his eye.

"Yeah well after that, I was able to take better care of myself with food and exercise," James said to him. "You know I went through with many changes right then and there. Through the jobs I got even too...." James had added on.

"Glad you do remember that," James said to him. "That really has changed that much since I got eye surgery to start to fix my looks and it was better for me...." James continued to say more. "Oh no, and what about you? You are alone now, and but who the other cutie? I have seen Marcus..." he commented.

"Here" Marcus answered holding one glass up in the air as his name was mentioned. He carried a beer in his other hand and gave the glass over to James. "Here you go, that was on your tap. I didn't know you two knew each other." Marcus smiled as he stood next to Jules and wrapped an arm around the man’s waist.

"Oh right sorry about that" Ian apologize as the other mentioned Jules. He hadn't forgotten about him, merly gotten a bit exited to meet a old school mate. Who also was very hot.. and tall.

"This is Jules, Jules this is Shrim- I mean James!" He hurried to save that last part so smoothly as possible. "He was the first guy I ever kisses" Ian smiled at the bitter memory.

"Why don't we take a closer look at that dancefloor?" Marcus whispered to Jules when Ian wasn’t looking their way. "I still want that dance and maybe those two has some chating to do." Marcus said as he offered Jules his hand.

James took the glass, as Jules was sipping at what he had gotten with Marcus while these two chatted up a storm. "I didn't know either," Jules muttered under his breath, not minding the arm at first though.

Jules gave the other look, as James just smiled more. "Yeah I took that..." James said with a chuckle, leaving his lips. "He helped me discover my feelings. Toward males..." James added more.

Jules looked over at Marcus, at the whisper before nodding his head. "Yeah, let's go to the dance floor," he answered firstly. "Yeah let's get going..." Jules said after, but there was jealously. Dragging Marcus off to the floor, James noticed something as he nudged his old friend.

"Did you hook them up or..?"

Marcus didn't mind being dragged along by Jules. He thought it was cute the way the man’s eye glowed red when he saw Ian with another. He had gotten the impression that there might had been something between the two but from the way they had let him guessing, he wasn't gonna dig very deep into that.

He swung Jules around as they reached the dancefloor, careful moving him so he wouldn't get Jules drink all over him. "So.. Angry about Ian not following you?" Marcus asked just meaning to tease the other s tiny bit.

Ian looked after Jules as their backs were turned. It took literally everything in him to not follow them. "It is complicated" Ian admitted shaking his head slightly. "Jules is a friend who I'm showing around the spots and bars. I encouraged him to try flirt with somebody and Marcus appeared.. It's weird but I don't like that guy eventhough we I know he is alright"

Jules had worked on the drink, as he was gulping it down before playing the empty glass somewhere else. AS they danced there on the floor, looking at Marcus who was in front of him. Hearing that teasing question, his eyebrow raised at him before he rolled his eyes. "I may be a little angry but why do you care....." Jules answered, as his eyes went back to the two of them but back at Marcus in front of him.

"Complicated eh? I find that may be a word to describe that...." James said to him. Letting Ian talk, he was rather silent before he started to speak himself. "I think you may be jealous that Jules is with someone..I find it kind of cute..."

Marcus sent Jules a flirtatious smile. "That's the thing, because I don't. I merly find it cute" He said trying hard not to continue on teasing the man. He didn't want to come off as the nosy guy. But it was kinda fun to see the looks both men were giving eachother when the other wasn't looking. "Tonight is all about you having a good time" Marcus winked as he slowly snaked an arm around Jules's hip as they moved to the music. He didn't try to come off to strong but he also wanted Jules to foucus on him more than Ian.

"Come on beautiful one dance or two aren't gonna hurt" Marcus laughed as he swung Jules around.

"Oh that is definitely not the word, I don't do jealousy" Ian replied with a shak of his head. And just to prove it he turned his back completly to the dancefloor, looking up at the other with a sexy smile. "You aren't the only one who changed since school, I'm not running away unless needing to.. and you aren't exactly the only guy I've kiss up till now" Ian said as he leaned in against James's rock hard chest. He touched the man's lips with a finger and let it run down the man's cheekbone. "Maybe I would like to be reminded of the feelig of your lips" Ian whispered near James's ear before he tilted his head to look a the man.

"You find it cute huh..." Jules muttered as they stayed there on the dance floor. "It is all about me huh? I never get to hear that," Jules said, liking the thought of that being together like that. Attention focused on him, not on his daughter, his fiance and lastly him.

Starting dance with the other, his body started to get sensual and even a little sexual too. "Yes, a dance or two won't hurt," Jules said moving to get even closer.

"You don't do jealousy? You look like it," James teased him some more. "I didn't think that at all. I had a guess you were very experienced with that especially," James said with a chuckle. Feeling those hands, as he looked down at the man below him. "You want that huh..." James started before he brought him much closer and even to bring him a light sweet kiss. The kiss started to get deeper, before he started to pull away from him.

"How was that kiss huh?"

Marcus smirked and caught on to Jules mood and tightened his grip around the man’s body. "So sexy" Marcus murmured close to Jules ear, as he spun them around so other had to make more space for the two.

As Jules body started to move more seductively, Marcus too it as a hint. And moved his hands more down the man’s waist or up along his arms as he whispered into the other's ear again. "You are a little wild bombe aren't you?" Marcus chuckled as he spun them around yet again. This time as Marcus's lips got close enough he kissed Jules earlobe. "Why don't you come with me instead of haning around Ian huh? I could make sure you got the best night of your life"

"For a second Ian forgot himself in the kiss. James were a good Kisser compared to the one Ian had got in the past. But it was more the soft warmth that drew him in than anything else. When James pulled his lips from Ian, he licked his lips and tast a hint of the other's drink.

"Hmm.. Not bad" Ian grined as he leaned his upper body back enough to look up at the man’s hansome face.

"I would say much better than the first" He chuckled as he teased. Oh he definitely wanted James's number not only was the guy taller than him which was a small kink of Ian's. But James was also aware that he was into men. Compared to Jules this seemed like a more straight forward choise. "So. You hidding a Mr Shrimp back home for practice? Or is this just all gained through experience?" Ian asked as he rubbed his palm behind James's head.

The need to look back pulled in him so much that it was annoying. But he didn't want to. Looking back would definitely mess him up in some weird way and make Ian seem jealous. Which he wasn't!.. He just really cared for his friend.

"Says you, you are pretty sexy yourself," Jules muttered under his breath. Getting turned around, he let him move them around as he was really starting to having fun on this dance floor. Maybe more then Ian right now. Hearing that first question around, he had shrugged his shoulders a little. "You can say that maybe. I can be," He had answered first, before hearing the next question. "Maybe we could do that. We could hang out together, for us to maybe to get know each other..."

Jules tried to not look over at Ian and James, as he tried to keep his attention on the man in front of him. "I would like that..I really think so..." he muttered.

James had really had enjoyed his kiss. He even could taste the drink coming from Jame's lips. "That was delicious..and I am very glad that kiss would be better from back in school..."

Rolling his eyes, as he nudged the other, "I may be but maybe you need to find out more if we decide to split away from them. What about that? Do you want to see what happens, and maybe go tell Jules you want to go back with me?"

Marcus smiled devilish down as Jules when the man gave into him. "Baby, you we can do anything you want. I don't have any other plans so where you wanna go I'll take you" Marcus said as he pulled Jules in closer till their bodies were almost glued to each other. Keeping eyecontact with Jules, Marcus leaned his head in and kissed the man hungrily, first it was slow and sweet but then it changed into something more.. Something much more which held a promise in it for what the other could choose to get more of later.

James's last coment made Ian take a unconsciouse step back. Oh how he really just wanted to do nothing more than really leave with James and throughly get down on him with more than just his mouth. But he also knew the thought of Jules hanging alone around Marcus would prevent him from really enjoying himself. Still he smiled James's way but not like the one before.

"I don't know why I don't just leave with you now.." Ian said as he looked around towards the dancefloor. He couldn't immediately spot the two but hoped at he could find them soon. "I just can tonight. Sorry James, maybe next time? I could always try and run into you here unless you rather want my number?"

Normally Ian didn’t give his phone number to other because he only went for one nightstands and didn't need to be bothered with men thinking they could get more. Sex was as much he wanted rigtig now. Not a relationship. Or that was atleast what Ian thought he wanted.

(After he either gave James his number or not ) He nodded towards the dancefloor. "Sorry but I really should make sure my friends is alright. If I don't see you again tonight I hope we can continue this another time" Ian smiled as he leaned up to place a warm kiss on the other's cheek. He sent him a small wink before turning around and started walking towards the dancefloor.

The crowed had definitely gotten thicker and it was almost impossible making out which person were which, even with his high to help.

After a minute or so Ian spotted the two not too far off to his right and when he saw Marcus holding Jules in a tight embarrassed as he mouth raped his mouth, everything in Ian's line of vision turned red.

He made his way through the crowed, side stepped a brunch of people and maybe stepped on at lot of feets. But though a few complaints were trown at him Ian kept his eyes glued to the two dark figures as he draw closer.

"Get off, Marcus!" Ian growled angry when there was only one couple left between him and the two.

Jules had thought about it, thinking about it as he had listened to him. "Do anything you want? Well I may have an idea of something," Jules said before he had given him a kiss. Starting to give into the kiss, he started to forget about what going on around him.

James looked at Ian, raising his eyebrow at him with how he was starting to act up and acting differently. "Yeah maybe next time Ian. I have a understanding why," James said to him. James had given Ian his number before they went their seperate ways. He would watch for now, before he would leave.

Jules didn't know that Ian had seen them, as they had kissed together. This time broke when he heard that angry voice of Ian before he had pulled himself away from Marcus. Putting his hands on his hips, "Why are you stopping my fun? You seem pretty okay with James there, just getting all close..." Jules had questioned. "What? Are you jealous or what?"

The anger on Ian's face melted into shock and confusement. Yeah why was he stopping them? Jules was the oldest of the two so of course he could take care of himself.

Marcus looked at him with a hint of pity. He really didn't want that from that guy.

"Yeah well.." Ian trailed off. He was completely without words. How the hell was he gonna get out of this one?? Ian face lightened up like a small Christmas tree as his eyes fell to Jules shoes.

"What ever do as you like! I need air" He growled out angry at the whole situation as he turned away, walking towards the backdoor with long quick steps as he murmured curses along the way. As he slam the door shut behind he was relieved to find out no one else was out there so he could have the small Ally all to himself for s short while. He pulled out s pack of smoks from his chest pocket and bit it between his teeth as he looked for a light.

Jules watched how Ian go off, as Jules looked over at Marcus then where he was walking off. "I am sorry Marcus. I have to go after him, but here.." he said, having given him his number before running off to go after Ian. Reaching Ian now, he let out a sigh, before making his way closer to him.

"Ian I am sorry about what you saw..I was letting myself go..." Jules started to apologize, showing he was starting to sober up

• 2 weeks later...

Marcus sent Jules an understanding wink as he took the number. "No sweat,we'll just grab that drink another time"

Ian had just light his smoke as he heard the dackdoor open and close. He reconized Jules presence by the sound of his sigh. Inside Ian groan like a little kid, not really ready to be confronted yet. When he heard the other coming closer he took the smoke out of his mouth and blew out a big white cloud. "Look I..." Ian started without looking up, just as Jules spoke. His words or the things he was gonna say to the other died in his throat before the could have been said when he heard Jules apoloize to HIM.

"Don't be stupid you got no reason to apoloize to me.. I was the one over reacting, and you had everything under crontrole. I realize that now, so don't apoloize.If anything I would rather want you mad at me for acting like that" Ian said as he looked from Jules and back down the ally towards the street.

"I was also drinking lots..." Jules brought up with a shrug of his shoulders. "You know, I already got Markus' number and i bet you have his too. Maybe we can get a cab or something, pick up something from liquir store and maybe drink at your place?" Jules suggested before muttering something like 'I dont want to go back home yet.'

Only one side of Ian mouth pulled up in s half smile. He couldn't deny he hadn't gotten the number, it was so rare finding a partner taller than him and it had kinda turned into a kink of he's.

After hearing out Jules idea, Ian nodded after a long inhale through his smoke before he trashed it away. "I like that idea" Ian replied with a more relaxed smile as he stepped closer to the other with his jacked under his arm. He held his other arm out towards Jules. "And this might sound childish to you but I don't want you to leave either" Ian said almost shyly as he lead them down the ally and onto the street.

He hailed a cab not long after and held the door opened for the other to get in before he went after. The cab didn't take more than 5 minutes before it stop outside a liquid store. "We can see the cafee from here so it wouldn’t be a long walk from this point" Ian smiled as he payed the driver.

As they walked inside the nearly people emty store the woman at the counter watched them as they moved closer. "What is your posion gentlemen?" the lady asked in a friendly way though her smile looked tired.

"I'll take a pack of honeybeer" Ian told the woman. She nodded before looking over at Jules.

"I am glad you like that idea," Jules said as he sat near him not overly bothered that Ian was smoking by his side. Looking to the other, before taking his, as he heard those words come from him. "It's not childish at all, to me," Jules said going along, going down the ally and out on the street. After a cab was called, Jules got into cab with him before it took them toward the liquor store as he nodded.

Going with hying inside, he waved to the woman before he thought about it for himself. "Yeah I see the cafe from here," he said before getting the asked the question. "Some of your fruity coolers, they go down rather well..." Jules said, "We can share both," Jules said paying for his before leaving with Ian once he got his. Starting to walk back with him, a thought came up to his head.

"You seemed to like your old friend there from school. He was pretty cute you know, and he was tall too.."

As they walked back to Ian's place, he was caught off guards at the other's sudden question.

Ian looked at Jules will a slightly tilted head. "Like, yeah he seemed somewhat like the type I'd typicall spent a night out with" He admitted openly because he felt like he could do that with Jules. "But I caught me off guard to figure out we actually already knew about eachother. My old school isn't exactly nearby and I never run into old acquaintances"

Ian glanced down. "What about you? You and Marcus huh? Whats about that?" Ian question, though it gave his a bitter tast in his mouth to speak about it.