This is so wrong but so good (with M-jow) 18+

Ms.Flair

"We are." He agreed.

Ian was quick to heat a kettle and fill London's bowl. He looked up to Jules coment on his home, just as Ian was pouring the hot water over the fine crushed beans.

"I doubt that" Ian smiled, he was satisfied with his home but it still lacked love. "With a small girl like that I bet every wall is like a work of art" He only meant it as a complimet.

Taking a cup in each hand, Ian joined Jules. He raised a brow as he sat down. "Well you didn't say no when I offered we could cook together here, so I thought it would be easier if you knew what the place looked like" Ian responded, still with his cup in hand he carefully blew on it. "Also, about buying ingredients, you do know I'm a cook right. Do you honestly think I wouldn't have a stuffed refrigerator?" Ian smirked teasingly as he took the first sip.

Ian%20home_zpseev3yxiy.jpg

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Ms.Flair

Jules was silent, as he sat there on the couch waiting for the other.Chuckling about that, he nodded his head to it. "You are right. That's why I meet my clients outside of the home most times. They wouldn't think its professional, maybe..."Jules commented.

Jules took the cup of of coffee, blowing on it before taking a sip from it. "Yeah you are right. It would be nice to know," Jules said to him. Laughing a little, as he moved to take another long sip from the cup he was given. "I though it would be nice to offer to you..."

(I drew an apartment plan in my last post, just in case you hadn't already seen it)

"I would say, don't think about what they'll think. But then again you are properly right to want the clints to get a good impression of you. I know how much the first impression counts after all" Ian smiled. "Though I'm a cook, no one would want to take a bite if the meal didn't look tasty"

Ian winked. "Hey don't worry, I thought you were being really cute for asking. It just that in my line of work I'm often attempting new things and flavours at home. It's often borring not having someone to cook for but there are always someone who is willing to take the food when I make too much. Like, there is this kindergarten not far off who always loves when I bring them either homemade sweets or baked goods."

(i saw it)

"I want to know make sure they seem me as someone good, respected and hard working," Jules said to him. "I would eat anything you make. Even it didn't look great," Jules commented.

Jules was happy to hear that, and he wanted to be involved. "I want to cook with you and maybe I can bring something back for my daughter to try. She would be a good taste tester..."

Ian giggled a soft laugther at Jules comment. "Maybe, but I still put alot of pride in the dishes I make, and I would especially hate if I couldn't make my absolut best for my friends" The guy explained and leaned back in his chair.

"Which is why I don't mind try cooking with you. From that lunch you had prepared I can guess you know your way around a kitchen.. If it wouldn’t both you can I ask how you learned cooking? Not many men are interested in learning and even fewer knows much more than to just make coffee." Ian asked interested in hearing Jules answer.

"Sure" Ian grined as his brain started to work on all kinds of recipes he had been thinking of trying out.

"Is there anything she doesn't like to eat?" He asked thoughtfully and took another zip of his coffee.

"Yours too, what kind of food do you stay away from?"

"I put a lot of pride into my own work, and even raising my own daughter," Jules said, making a comparison between the two of them. Hearing the question, he laughed a little, with a shrug of his shoulders. "My mom taught me how to cook and took cooking classes too. Even my own fiance taught me," Jules answered him.

"You saw how she reacted to veggies. I try to work with those into the dish, and I don't know yet. I want to try some different dishes for her though. Something with more ethnic flavor in there..." Jules suggested.

"Oh me? I don't stay away from much food except for mushrooms. I actually have a big allergy to those..." Jules said. "Sometimes I carry my epi-pen.."

"Ah ha!" Ian grined as he said. "I had the idea it would be something like that. And your mom sounds like a proper parent for knocking the basics into your head, she has my respect" Ian nodded before moving on the the next.

"Of course it would be veggies.. Somehow you did think it would be the tast most of them hate. But actually often kids just find veggies borring and that trigger something in there brain to avoid it." Ian said as he thought it over carefully.

"And no mushrooms, noted. I'm not really a big fane of the either to be honest but hey, you can’t be a picky eater as a cook. I do have some ideas though to your dauther's veggi problem, maybe we could work on some dishes you could try using at home?"

"Yes she is great, and I make sure to visit her with my girl since I sometimes go there to go make meals for her..." Jules said to him with a smile on his face.

"Yeah veggies are one of those sticking points with kids but that's only when it's raw though. She will eat some cooked veggies," Jules said to him. "Yeah I am allergic to those," Jules commented.

Nodding his head, "That would be nice. I would love to get some new ideas for her, my fiance does the cooking too.."

"Then it is settled what the theme will be" Ian nodded in agreement as before emtying his cup and sat it back down.

London had finished his food and walked over to them. Ian didn’t notice the cat before he saw it sitting quietly besides Jules's feets, lazy licking it's paw before rubbing it's face with it.

Ian smirked and caught Jules's eyes and encourage him to look down.

"Seems like my cat has passed you as tolerable rather quickly"

"Yes I am glad we can do that," Jules said with a shrug of his shoulders.

Jules hadn't noticed the cat had moved over to him, looking down at the cat before looking back up. "Oh that is pretty cute. He seems like a good cat so far..just need sometime to adjust..." Jules said to other.

"Maybe I am just likable person...you seem to like me a lot..."

"I can't deny that" Ian smiled as he pulled his legs up in the couch and leaned back. "I mean as a friend of course! Not that... Well you know" Damn he felt like he really missed that one up. It had sound better in his head. Ian felt a bit flustered as his eyes fell on everything else aside from Jules.

London quickly grew borred with them and moved on to his spot on bellow the table on the carpet.

"Sorry.." Ian apologize as he found his courage to push his eyes back up on Jules.

"I just wondered and try to hear me out before you say no... Do you ever think about trying sex with another guy? Or was it only a one time fantasi?"

Jules was rather quiet, as he watched how the cat moved around and how he was bored. "Don't be sorry. London seems to be fine for now about me here..." Jules mentioned with a little laugh.

Jules looked at him, as he started to hear the question from him. His eyes widen, as his face started to go red a little now. When the question was finished getting asked, it took him a moment before he was ready to answer. "I don't think it was one time deal for me. I want to do more," Jules admitted to the other. "It not so embarassing to say to you since you were the one who did my first time with.."

The cat sneezed, like if wad answering Jules from his spot on the carpet.

"It's your charm no doubt, that is what I noticed at first too" Ian chuckled.

Ian smiled wide. "I was kinda hoping you did say that. Oh okay maybe not exactly but you know what I mean.." the young man gently shook his head to get back on track

"I mean there are plenty of other guys out there and since well.. we cut the hard part away, you know" Ian waved his hand between them. For some cutely embarrassing reason he had trouble saying the words 'fucked' or 'sex'.

"And I was thinking maybe next time you want to try I could accompanied you, like maybe a wing man. Someone to support you and have your back on the scene. Just spent you wouldn’t look like the first time"

"I do have a charm you know. Well thank you," Jules said.

Jules listened to what he said, listening to the words coming from the other. "Yeah we had sex with each other, not that hard..." Jules said with a shrug of his shoulders like it wasn't a big idea.

He was rather quiet, for a moment, "You know Ian. I am not one for going through multiple people," Jules started to say. Moving to touch the other shoulder, he moved to whispered into his ear. "Maybe we could just do it again. I like the time we had," Jules continued before pulling away from him.

Ian tilted his head when Jules leaned in to touch his shoulder. He raised his eyebrows questioning before he was whispered im the ear.

"Oh..." Ian responded, a bit taken back by that answer. "But it was you who said we shouldn't do it again in the first place.. Now you want, what? To be friends with benefits?" Ian wasn't mad but confused.

"Look, it's not like I'm dating anyone for the moment and our bodies are comparable so atleast I don't see a problem" He continued but inside he felt a bitter feeling. It wouldn’t be fair to Ian if they were tougether like that.

Jules gave him a look and a simple shrug. “Yeah something like that,” Jules said showing he was trying to be causal about that but part of him inside of him was not. He did actually like that time, where their bodies connected with each other.

Sighing out, “that’s if it does happen. I want to make sure you know if I ever want too, I would come to you since you show me the way..if that make sense..” Jules said slowing standing up to stretch a bit.

Ian just looked at him for a short moment befor answering. "Makes sense" he nodded with a straight face. "But I thought I wouldn't complain" He smirked again. "I would still like to invite you out for a drink sometime, maybe it might widen your horizon, though I have to say, I'm a rather good pick so your tast level might have started out high." Ian teasingly notched Jules with his elbow.

"Now lets just have some fun together alright. By the way when would you have time to come over again? If we are gonna cook something I wanna make sure to have the things ready" Ian asked and got up to get he's work-schedule.

"Makes lots of sense," Jules said with a nod of his head. "I wouldn't complain either really..." Jules mentioned in quieter tone. Thinking about the suggestion, he looked at the other for a moment, before he was ready to speak. "You are right. Maybe we should go out to that same place again and test my luck with this charm you go on about..." Jules said with his face going a little red. "It was pretty high..." he joked when he was nudged in the side.

"Fun together huh? Tonight or some other time?" Jules asked. "That is true and it would be good when you work next anyway. My schedule is more freely formed..."

"It was pretty high..." he joked when he was nudged in the side.

"Ah, look confidence. I'm already rubbing off on you, good. You don't need to act so modest around me anyway" Ian blinked.

"No, not to night sunshine. Though I would love to, I got work tomorrow and (yawn).. I'm feeling a bit beat after all that exitment today" For not to say a little sore but Jules didn't need to know that.

It turned out Ian had a day off that week. But it was also the day he had planed to meet up with his sister.

"I told her we could meet up and eat lunch together at her campus but we can still go for dinner afterwards if it is okay with you?" Ian asked. Since they hadn't really talked about what kind of meal to make.

"I already am huh? I won't act so modest then..." Jules said, trying to get better with being more outgoing.

"Yeah I am pretty tired, and I need to get home to my little girl..." Jules said to him. "Sure let's do that, let's go meet up.." Jules said after. "Let's eat and then we can go out together, maybe have some fun too..."

-timeskip-

Some time has passed, where Jules was ready to meet up with Ian again.

On the day he and Jules had planed to meet he made sure to visit his sisters college in good time.

She wasn't terrible surprised to see him come early though when Ian texted her at the end of her lecture.

They meet up at the caf? on campus and both ordered something light as the start talking back an fort about both their days. At som point Ian happened to mention his day at the amusementpark with Jules and his kid.

Sara wiggle her eyebrows at him, teasing Ian for more information about this new guy.

"There isn't anything to come for there, he is getting marriage, so whipped that look of young lady!" He warned her. Ian loved his sister unconditionale but she could also be a big pain in his backside.

Sara smirked. "But you as still running around with him even though you know that? Is he cute? Have you to fucked yet?"

"OMG! Language young lady! Don't ever let me hear the word fuck coming out of your mouth again" Ian said as he pretend to hold his ears close just as the waiter arrived with their food.

Sara smile kindly at the guy as he put down the plats before he left again.

"I was just asking, really you don't need to get your panties in a twist. I was just wondering" She said but the conversation around Jules stopped there.

An hour later, Ian left campus after he had hugged and kissed his babysister bye. He promised he would call her soon to hear more about a topick they been talking about over lunch.

He unlocked his bick as he reached it on theparking lot. Som boys stood smoking a little off watching him but he payed them no mind as he pulled out his cellphone to text Jules.

"I'm head home now, I'll be there in 10 minutes so you can just come over whenever you wanna"

Actually he might had droven a bit fast getting home and made it in 8. He parked the bick in his spot down in the basement of his building and headed upstairs for a quite shower. He left the front door unlocked just in case and turned right for the bathroom. He thought he closed the bathroom door after him as he pushed it shut, the door merly slid back leaving the door cracked open.

Ian turned the sprayer on, letting the water run until it turned warm. He strip and pushed the glass panels aside to step inside the shower.

He sighed as the spray of warm water ran down his body, gathering up the heat in his skin as he soap himself up.

A weird sense made his cock tingle and he reached down to lightly stroke the hard piece of flesh growing under his touch.

He was aware he shouldn't be doing this with an open front door and everything but that didn't seem to matter to his cock. Ian poured som extra soap in his palm before he continued to stroke himself. His eyes were closed and the running water blocked all other sound from his mind.

He was aware he shouldn't be doing this with an open front door and everything but that didn't seem to matter to his cock. Ian poured som extra soap in his palm before he continued to stroke himself. His eyes were closed and the running water blocked all other sound from his mind.

Jules did his normal routine, but was shocked to see his fianc? come in around the time for lunch time. Making lunch for three of them, they had lunch together and even got a game with three of them playing with their daughter. When the game was finished, Jules checked that he got a text from Ian to come over.

“You going out again with that guy aren’t you? He seems nice enough, took her out you both to the amusement park. You never really told me when you met this guy..at some food shop huh?” She spoke as Jules nodded his head in answer.

“Go on Jules. I’ll drop her off, while you go out..let me know if you are gonna be late and can’t pick her up..” she said before leaving with daughter in tow. Jules left the house right after, rushing to head to Ian house as he slipped on in.

Looking around slowly, he could hear something and noticed the bathroom open. Looking in for a moment, his face was bright red. “Dang..” he muttered before letting out a loud sneeze. Moving to get away from the door, he was a little worried that he was gonna be called some weirdo or perv or something for just watching like that. Even if it was for a moment.

Ian was brought to reality but a sudden loud sneeze. His hand stopped moving up and down his shaft as he opened his eyes and turned to see the door closing.

"..." for a moment Ian's brain couldn’t register what just had happened and just stood there watching the door.

He removed his hand from his cock and started washing all the soap off his body.

As he dried himself with a big fuffy towel, he started to think about unsexy things to lower his erection. And not that the handsome fellow inside his apartment had just seen him jerking off.

He managed to get rid of the hard on before he wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped outside the bathroom. His body still damp and hair slightly wet after a quick dry in the towel.

Ian looked down by the entrance to see a par of shoes.

"Hey Julius" Ian called out with a big amused smirk before he saw the man in the living-room as he walked towards his room. "Sorry I was just caught in the shower" Ian tried his best not to laugh at other's expression as he didn't try to hide his bare body away. "I'll go up something on and be with you in a moment, feel free to grab something from the fridge to drink meanwhile" Ian said as he turned to his room.

After he had gotten dressed he joined Jules again. "So.. What was happening in your day right up till you saw me in the shower?" Ian tried very very hard to keep his face straight as he innocently asked. After though he couldn't keep from smilling amused.

"Oh hey Ian.." Jules called out as he sat there on the couch, sitting there on the couch for now and waited for Ian to come out. When Ian came out, Jules face turned a little red as he tried to keep his embarrassment down. "Your just in a towel.." Jules commented in lowered voice. "Yeah yeah, go ahead and get dressed..." Jules said as he tried to not let his imagination run wild. Like what would Ian look without his towel on, and being naked before him.

Jules gulped rather loudly, "I didn't see much by the way..." Jules pointed out, trying not show what was going on. "I spent time with my daughter in the morning, but my fiance came home for lunch. We spent some time before I came here, and she took her with her. She did tell me that I have let her know if I can't pick her up by dinner..."

"I have no idea what you got planned for us anyway. Was your visit with your sister good? You know she still hasn't talking about the amusement park..." he asked, and told him about his daughter.

"Oh." Ian responded almost disappointed. He would have loved to tease Jules some more about the incident.

Ian raised an eyebrow at the other. "Clearly you didn't think I would just let you leave after dinner right?" Ian said and he rested his chin in his palm as he leaned in over the couch. "Might as well either call or text her now because I got plans for you buddy" Ian winked with a smirk growing on hid face. "But I'll leave it as an surprised for now"

"Man I here I thought she was all joy and laugher after having been there, you kid is tough, but I still like her" the young man grined as he stood back up and pulled his sleeves up.

"You ready to be put to work?" Ian asked with a amused smile. "I promise to go easy on you but if you start a fire you'll get spanked, and it isn't in the good way"