This is so wrong but so good (with M-jow) 18+

Ms.Flair

Jules was waiting for answer, sitting there on the bed. He was disappointed at first before he got the number though. He was rather surprised now, before he moved to get dressed. Putting the piece of paper away, "this is yours and real right? I rather not be led into something.. untruthful."

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Ms.Flair

"Yeah.. That is my real number, but don't share it around. I prefer my free time to myself, and if you text doing work I might only answer it later." Ian responded as he slid his long legs into his pants just to cover up his lower half but kept shirtless for now.

He sat still on the edge of the bed thinking if it really was a good call to let Jules have his number. The damage was done. Though he mostly didn't expecte Jules to honestly ever use the number there was still a bit of hope in him.

Silently Ian watched the other get dressed, not moving much more than to tilte his head.

It was a shame really to have Jules cover up but it couldn't be helped. "So when is the weeding?" Ian asked suddenly trying to pick up an conversation if not only to head the other more before he walked out and Ian properly wouldn't be seeing him again. "I mean, how long is that sassy bride of yours allowing you to experiment?"

Jules looked at him, as he was now getting dressed from this whole event. "I understand, I won't share your number around. Only for my eyes and me," Jules said.

Getting asked the question, he thought about it. "My wedding..oh. Its in a couple months actually," Jules said. Laughing a little, "I don't know how long really. There may be more, but I know who to call if I am allowed to do more," Jules said with a little grin. Going for the door, "See you around Ian. I would love to meet you again for another night.." Jules said more.

"Good night Jules" Ian wasn't gonna say 'see you' back. There were any danger in them just having meet this night and even if they meet again he wasn't sure what would happen... Ian was had meet sweet people before, people who promised to see him again, but when they then saw him again some where they would ignore him an simply pass by like nothing.

After Jules left the room, Ian dug his hand through his pocket for a small box containing smokes and an lighter and walked out on the small porch before he light one.

Standing naked from his waist and up didn't bother his as he stood looking down on the street below. He thought he saw Jules back just before the guy disappeared out of view as a bus passed by.

Ian smile without any reason as he pulled in a deep breath through his smoke. It had been long since anyone had thanked him for fucking them on his nights out. He missed the lazy days where his nights were free but since the café had earned a good reputation he was almost always stuck in a kitchen.

Ian sighed as he pulled out the smoke and went back into the room to change. He washed up and went back home.

A couple days had passed, as Jules was now out on his break from work. He was visiting a small cafe restaurant by himself, as he was ordering some food and something to drink. He didn't know that this was one that Ian worked at, as he waited for his order to be filled out as he was taking the food to go. He had ordered a nice sandwich with some chips, with a nice chocolaty drink to go with it.

He was sipping the drink, as he watched from where he was. Watching how many people were there, it seemed like it was busy and he had never been there even though it was close to where he worked.

"Order up, 55 to go" Ian called out through the kitching to catch Mary's attention. Mary being the only call in waitress whom had shown up, just as the others had called in sick. And now they were two sets of hands down.

Mary's head poke out from behind the door. "Can't you just come out here and handle them out yourself?! Let Michael handle the orders and give me a hand here" She replied quit annoyed at him before the next customer gained her attention and her expression turned back soft as a kitten as she handled the line.

"Might as well do as she says" Michael said from his position leaning over the stoves. "Once the lunch rush passes, I'll try calling Rita again."

"You are just telling me to get along with her because you are too afraid of her" Ian teased, pointing the point out that Michael couldn't handle a stressed out girlfriend.

"Just go out there and deliver the fucking order man" Micael said, truly not wanting to be the one out there. Mary was a sweet girl and all, but the better you got to know her the more you saw her strong personality. And right now she was pissed at the others for calling in sick, leaving her to fend for herself.

"Good thing it isn't my balls she has in a leash" Ian replied with a grin.

Michael answered by throwing the dish towel after him, but Ian caught it one handed in the open door and placed it behind the counter as he walked out.

"That will be an red sesame chicken sandwich with chips to go" Ian called out the order as his eyes watched the screen for anyone to step forward.

Hearing his food order get called, he walked into view as he went to collect his food. To his pleasant suprise, there was Ian. Was this the one he worked at? He had no idea. Smiling a bit, while taking the food, "nice to see you again Ian. I didn't know this was the place you worked out, I am just on lunch break."

Looking around, as there was awkward nerves still since they did just sleep together last night! "It sure is busy, I shouldn't keep you busy with me chatting..." He said moving take another long sip from his drink as he let out a sigh of relief left him.

"I guess I may have to come around more maybe.."

Movement of someone stepping forward caught Ian's attention and with a friendly smile he turned to the customer, only stop right there.

What the? He clearly had not expected to see Jules just standing here in the middle of the café. "..Hey" Ian greeted, letting out a short breath as he spoke. He had no idea what to say, but luckily the other had that part covered.

The tension he had felt the moment his eyes saw jules were slowly slipping away with each and every word Jules uddered.

"Yeah this is my base. lunch break huh, thought you said you worked from home? don't tell me we are actually living in the same neighborhood" Ian grinded, clearly finding this piece of information funny.

"Ah well, you did come at an rather busy hour.. but I'm glad to see you again. You can come by anytime you want if the food here is to your taste" He said as he handled over the food bag to Jules. As the bag changed hands, Ian used the change to lean his head i close and pointed to the bag. " And just for the record, I made that. So I guess you really do get to taste my cooking after all. even though it's just a sandwich. The young man winked with an amused smile just before Mary interrupted them. "Ian would you please stop flirting over the disk and actually help me here!?" He tone was low just loud enough for the two men to hear.

Ian rolled his eyes yet again. "Sorry about her" He apologized. "Enjoy your meal Jules" he said with a flirtatious smile.

"Yeah this is my lunch break and I do work from home. I just am stepping away from the house and getting some time outside," Jules said. "Yeah I am living around here. I am not even that far from here," Jules said with a shrug of his shoulders. "That's kind of funny..that we live nearby.."

Jules took the food bag, having felt their hands touch for a moment. Taking the bag from him, he heard what he said. "You actually made this? Well thank you," he said. "You go now before you getting anymore trouble," he said going for the door. Waving to the other, as he headed out and was heading back the house. Sending a quick text though toward though, as he was ready to head back.

"hey i wonder if this food comes with some special.." he had texted

Mary send Ian a teasing glance as he watch Jules walk off. He couldn't help it, something about Jules just made him feel calm. He barely knew anything of the man other than not to start falling for him.

As he rush hours passed there were still a quite the decent amount op people in the café. But now with two extra hands out on the floor to help Mary things weren't as stressed. Michael and Ian took turns for lunch, Michael went first to have his together with Mary. She looked friendly now and had even asked Ian about the hot guy from early before going to lunch. Ian didn’t tell her anything, and when she asked if they did fuck, he just smirked knownly at her.

Okay he was the type who would brag but Jules wasn't his type it was drifferent.

it was around 4PM when Ian finally had the chance for a break. He picked his phone from his locker, instally noticing a message. He check it as he sat down with his plate. He grined as he read it's contents, he could guess who it was from though the display on the phone didn't know the number.

"Sorry no can do, if my boss found out he would blame me for favoritism." He joked.

"But just because I'm curious.. what did you have in mind?"

(have I mentioned his daughter age yet?))

Back home, as he was getting a snack for them both where he sat at the table with his daughter. Getting the text back, he texted back. "I wouldn't need you to get in trouble," he messaged before sending another one after once he read the second text.

"Maybe we could arrange another meet up but as friends. What we did was great but I rather not push my luck.." he texted.

(No, just that she was young ^^)

Ian was just taking a bite of his food as the reply came.

As friend huh.. That actually sounded much better than just being called a one night stander.

"Sure, that could be fun too. But I feel like I should tell you I haven’t hung much out since my school day, so I might be out of practice. I'll check my schedule, but I'm sure that I got the afternoon off the day after tomorrow if that could work with you?"

(Ok))

Jules was making sure she was okay as he was in the kitchen cleaning. He was just finishing those up, when the next reply came in. "Yeah that would be nice. I can do that, I usually have someone take my daughter to watch her so I can get some work done..." He texted first.

Sending another one, " let me know about your schedule so we can hang out together. Would be nice to do that since im busy with her and my work.."

Ian next text said he would write back after his shift was over. His break wasn’t that long and Michael was waiting for him to finish.

Just as the last customer had paid his bill, was the closed sign put up on the door.

Ian was wiping the tables off as the others took their leave. Mary and Michael had changed and stood in their coats as they poked their heads around the corner.

"We are leaving now Ian" Michael said as he poked to Mary.

She frown up at him for a second before her expression switched and she nodded as she dug her hand into her pocket.

"By the way Ian, a friend of mine offered me some tickets to the amusementpark but I don't have the time to use them and Michael aren't big on roller coasters. Sooooo.. I was wondering if you might want them?"

Ian tilted his head. Why would he need them? He was even... No wait maybe. "Well if you are sure I think I know someone who might want them" He smiled at her and she returned it as he layed the tickets on the counter.

Ian wasn't even sure if what he was thinking was too bold of him. But he could always ask.

He felt just abit exited as he thought it over while finishing up before heading upstairs to his apartment, grabbing the tickets on the way.

"Hey, I just thought of something funny. My coworker just gave me some free tickets to an amusementpark and I thought if it was okay with you of course. That you and that little girl of yours might want to help me use them before they expired?"

It was clearly shocked the male when he got that last text where the other invited them out especially his little girl out to a amusement park. It took a moment, where he waited for a mere moment before texting back. "You want to go with us? Me and my daughter, that would be great. You were thinking tomorrow?" He had texted him.

When finishing texted, he tried to get some work done before his fiance came home to greet him. It was weird since they were just chatting and he had brought it up, about whole amusement park. Didn't tell her it was the same guy though.

"Yeah, that way you wouldn’t have to let someone else look after her and still be able to spent time together." Ian replied to the text, relieved Jules didn't shut the idea down.

He thought that with the child there with them things wouldn't turn weird and maybe they could actually all have a good time. Another thing was he wouldn't have to think about them in bed when he saw Jules face again. Not that it hadn't been a great night.. because it had been.

After they had decided on the time and meeting spot. Ian went put his phone in the charger.

At his side London was calling out hungry as he rubbed his head against Ian's legs. 'Meow!'

Ian picked the oversized kitten up in his arms and carried him to his bowl. "I got it,I got it" He assured the red fur ball as he sat it down and fil the bowl with the cat's dinner.

He gently petted the cat as it quickly fil it's face, almost afraid Ian would take it away again.

He lifted his head to the sound of his phone buzzing with a new message. Ian left London to finish on his own and went to read the message, clearly expecting it to be from Jules.

Only that it wasn't. It was from an old ex of his, one that had left a bit impact on Ian up until the day ha had been thrown away.

The text wasn't long and offered no words of regret or that the man had been missing him as much as Ian had him.

His chest hurted as he read the words. But he still couldn't bring himself to hate the guy.

He wanted to meet and if Ian didn't show up he would come to the café to search for him there.

Ian held the bridges of his nose between his fingers as he squeezed his eyes shut. A moment passed before he replied to it. "I'll be there in ten"

"Sorry, seems like you'll have the place to yourself tonight, daddy is gonna stay out. Be a good boy and don't party all night okay" He said to the cat as he changed his clothes and grabbed his jacket. The cat barely looked up from his bowl as he went out the door.

It wasn't until early in the morning before Ian return home. He could barely stand up straight and his legs threatened to give away under him before he reached the bed.

London hissed surprised as he fell on to the bed. Ian mumbled some sort of apology but passed out right the way, exhausted and sore all over.

When the time came close by, Jules thought he would text the other early to make sure everything was alright and still on. He didn't want to tell his daughter just yet though, because he didn't know if this was gonna happen or not still. Sending a quick text to him, "Hey Ian. Are we still on for later on? I haven't told my daughter yet, because i thought it would be a good surprise. If this was gonna happen..."

After the text was sent, Jules was working on feeding something to his daughter before they would go. He still had the help on call, to make sure that if this doesn't work out or not. Now he just had to play the waiting game with Ian.

He had barely gotten three hours of sleep when his alarm went off. Ian turned over as he reached for his phone charging on the nightstand. He rubbed his eyes as he turned the noise off and yawned tired.

He kinda regretted that he had made plans for the day and almost thought about canceling. Just as the text from Jules poped up on his screen.

Ian sighed as he wrote back. "Yeah we are still on, I'll meet you guys at 10am like we planed"

After he send his reply, Ian stretched his arms high above his head. He noticed his back felt a bit sore and but bearable though stiff. He just needed a hot shower to loosen up.

Though those were his thoughts, his body still felt quite lazy and way too comfortable in the warm soft bed. He counted to three and sat up with a groan.

'Oh shut up' Ian told himself as he made his way to the bathroom.

It was around 9:30am when Ian arrived at the chosen spot. The park just infront of the entrance. Behind him he could hear people going about having fun with friends and families. A boy walked passed him, holding both of his parents hands with a big bright smile.

Ian watched him and many others walked towards the amusementpark. He couldn't remember the last time he had been to a place like this but he couldn't help but to think back on his own family.

He was in good time, figuring why not since he hadn’t anything to do up until the meeting, and he didn't wanted to be the one who was running late. Ian looked like his normal self. The shower had helped and a giant strong cup of coffee had woke him on the train.

He wore normal every day clothes for fun outing days, but his looks still set him apart from the rest of the crowed. In a handsome and sexy way.

Jules had came in time with his daughter, who was happily following him and staying close to her papa. She had a big smile across her face, as she was chatting a lot with her father. When he saw the other, he waved at the other. He was carrying a day bag, to make sure he had everything.

"Ian! We are here," Jules said going over to him. "Thanks again for this again. This is my young daughter," Jules said intruducing his daugther. With big eyes of excitement, his daughter with a big smile across her face.

"Thank you! My papa told me this, and I am so happy for this day with my papa and his friend. Even Papa was excited and happy around the house this morning."

Ian who had been smoking put it out and walked towards them the moment Jules had called out his name. He smiled in greeting and nodded his head as he intruduced his little girl.

Aww. The voice inside Ian's head squeaked at how adorable she was and about how she had totaly just busted her daddy.

He smiled brightly at her coment and lower himself down till he was at her level. "Omg how can you be so cute! And here I was afraid this would turn out to be a terrible idea if you didn't like rides" Ian said with a kind honest smile.

"Hey what can I call you prinsesse? Because you look like a fairy prinsesse to me" Ian acted the same way he had done with his baby sister when she had been this small and winked at her.

"You can just call me Ian" He said and looked up at Jules to see how the other was taking it, with him speaking to his daughter.

This time he talked to both of them. "I got the tickets are you two ready for some fun?"

Jule's daughter had a big happy smile across her face, as she had giggles escaping from her. "I love rides sir. Dad takes me to some when he has time.." She had said. "My name is Alice! Dad calls me a princess too.."she said after.

Jules nodded his head, as he ruffled his daughter head. "I think we are ready to go in. Thanks Ian," he said before they went into the park. It was nice sized park, as he tried to keep Alice from running off. "Dad! I wish mom could come but she wae busy with work.."

"Yeah she was busy but glad that Ian here could take us here.."

Ian send a smile and a little wink at both of them. His chest felt a lot more at ease now. Being with children always seemed so calm him somehow. Maybe because he had been use to taking care of his baby sister up until back then. And children normally Also felt comfortable with him.

After they passed then entrance and Ian had handle the tickets over to a kind younger girl. With the tickets came three bracelets, one for each that allowed them to go on as man rides as they cared. Ian asked what Alice first wanted to try, as she had gotten her's around her tiny wrist.

They went over to the childrens section were various kids rids were that didn't require an adult to go with her.

It was nice for Jules to do this with his daughter as he watched her get the bracelet placed around her little wrist. She moved to grab both of their hands, swinging around between the two of them. "Someone is happy to be here.." Jules muttered.

Alice looked at him, blinking a little as she pointed out a few rides. Once they find the area, jules helped her out and let her go for the time being. Nudging Ian, "Oh Ian. This is great~! She seems like is enjoying herself. I never can take her..and she warms to you."

Nudging Ian, "Oh Ian. This is great~! She seems like is enjoying herself. I never can take her..and she warms to you."

Ian couldn't help but to warm up a little to that and let out a soft chuckle. "Well this was really no trouble from my part and in my own mind I thought maybe this would turn things less awkward when we meet" the young man admitted as he leaned himself in against the small fence around the ride Alice had picked.

He blinked thoughtfully as he licked his bottom lipe. "It's nice.. being here I mean. She is such s sweet girl.. But I doubt everyone normal would actually bring their kid on to a trip with.. well you know" Ian said as he waved a hand between the two of them and smirked amused.

"I just figure that when we texted and as the change came that you didn't had to cut down your time with your daughter. And besides" Ian grined knownly. "Kids love me, don't ask why it's a gift"

"I guess this was a great way for us to meet without causing any weird awkward tension between us," Jules said to him. Jules stayed nearby, as he looked at Ian with a look before checking on his daughter who was having a fun time. Jules shrugged his shoulders, showing it was that big of a deal toward him. "Yeah we may have done it together, but that's in the past now," Jules said to him. "I want to be friends, and be able to talk to someone..if I get those type of feelings.." Jules said with his cheeks going red for a moment.

"Seems to like you," Jules said as she came off the ride to go give her father a hug. "Did you know my Daddy doesn't like heights? My mom jokes and called wuss puss," Alice asked with a little giggle.

Jules face just went extreme red, as he patted his daughter. "Sweetie, mind your mouth. Sometimes things should not be repeated.."