Biggest turn off?

鼠ドル

biggest turn off ever..

when a very old man.. i mean with white mustache..

like in Harassment.. its really.. eeewwwww..

and yuck.. so gross.:msn_red_fox 12:Red_fox5:onion9:cuteonion43:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• sarah3161

• Virdian*

• Dayu

For me Bara are a no no.

I'm not much of an extreme shota fan either.

I hate it when there is no storyline and only sex.

I got bored with the classic "senpai/kohai" situation,where the kohai falls in love with his sepai and they start a relationship in which everything goes smoothly,apart from perhaps a bit of jealousy.

~A guy that looks like a girl, cries whines all day -_-

~A guy who loves to have sex, goes to find another guy because the seme isn't that good in sex....

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1. Guys (mostly Semes) with TOO much muscle

2. Whiny ukes

3. Ukes who look like girls

4. Characters that are completely CLUELESS!!!!!

5. Characters that deny their love and use the excuse that they're both guys.

stupidity. writing-wise, i mean. i do love me well-written dumb dude.

nothing makes me lose interest faster than a moronic, ultra-cliche, lazily plotted, predictable turd of a story. the author should at least try to hold the reader's interest and attention.

i consume these things to be entertained, not to be bored, thank you very much.

Turn off:

-Bad Artwork

-Too much muscle

-Big age difference

-Incest (blood related)

not blood related brothers

or cousins is fine :p

-Sports mangas

-Sci-fi Mangas

-Violent Rapes

-Bald.

-Fanfics ex: (sasuxnaru)...

It just ruin the pictures of the

anime I have in my head :I

-Seme that only thinks of smex

• 3 weeks later...

*generally gang rape is a massive turn off especially the prison rape that happens in some manga

*as most other people seem to agree i also really dont like shouta it really does nothing for me other than make me feel a bit weird and paedophilic

*finally have to say i would agree with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
guys with more muscle than body really turn me of..really dont look handsome or hot and normally their ukes are far too feminine and look like they will be crushed by the dude!!

*and a pet hate..i feel bad for the artists for saying this but even with a good story line and characters if the artwork is bad that is a massive turn off for me!

hmm. i think my biggest turn-offs when reading a manga would be...

> muscled seme/uke

> ultra-mega-super-duper bdsm (one with blood involved already e.e)

> long-haired semes

> shotas

> ukes who like to cross-dress alot

Pretty much the same as everyone else:

Shota (or shota looking mature guys), whinny ukes, raep

+ Badly censored art - especially the "unidentified glowing objects" instead of dicks and asses.

+ Badly written fics - either the charas were completely OOC or there were so many grammar mistakes it was impossible to understand. I remember one fic where the charas were repeatedly described as having "huge hairy balls" - that was like the biggest turn off ever. Compared to that a whinny shota uke being raped is a perfectly normal thing.

Un-male characters:

1.jpg12872.jpgA9853231-27.jpg

Btw, Duo Brand (1st & 2nd pic) draw really hot guys, but they also draw female-like ukes...sigh...They even drew female-looking-and-acting Komui (from D.Gray-man).

Stick-thin, pretty faced males. A tonne of similar-looking STPFM in a manga doesn't help either. Can't tell who's talking to who, and who's banging who.

dhbs_v02_c03_p01.jpg?v=11248406742

I actually don't like the whole anal sex thing.

Well, I mean, I don't dislike it but, it doesn't turn me on at all.

I'm kind of neutral, I guess.

I guess a turn off would be crying during sex. I always feel so bad for the uke when they start crying...

[[edit: long haired boys, super muscular characters...I guess I forgot a few.]]

Hmmm, I guess the following

- Ukes that are way overly effeminate

- When the seme gets obsessed with teasing the uke's nips...

- Too much jizz? Like it's coMING OUT LIKE A HOSE????

- Seme hardly says anything and doesn't get much attention during smex scenes and it focuses solely on the uke.

*EDIT* And rather... specific... sfx.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, a lot of yaoi mangas don't have actual plots leaf2 I can honestly say that I can't even really name 10 off the top of my head that do. Many have good stories, but no real, real plots. So yaoi without plot doesn't bother me, but ones that make absolutely no freaking sense bother me very much.

I don't like shota, and I don't like a lot of drama. Since I read yaoi in my down time, I want to read something that's not all heavy and melodramatic wantonionn3

And this is gonna sound completely random, but I don't like it when there's too much hair on the legs. One doujinshi that I read even had a few hairy @$$es in it. Idk, I just...onion7

I guess I'm also one of the few who doesn't mind a girly uke? Well, as long as the character's interesting, I don't really care.

That would be..

• Baldness;

• Bara genre (*which can include too much body-hair + too much muscles);

• Child rape (*which can be found in shotacon mainly);

• Too feminine uke lead;

• Throwing up during blowjob (*yes, I've stumbled upon such thing, I felt more than turned off);

• Poor plot;

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

No it's not *^*

Things such as:

- Unemployment

- When the protagonist or antagonist can't decide whether or not they're gay (it's not...really hard)~

- When the story line is of low quality

- Excessive jewelry

- Self-hate

- When there isn't enough murder [yummy]

yes, but if it drags on and on and he's overly slow in understanding what the seme wants, then it's annoying. I have to find a manga I read once- the grafics were fantastic, but the uke was so exaggeratedly weepy that the intelligent story plot and romance just died half way :/

* Rape, non-con

* Scat/Golden Showers (I'm looking at you "Baby B*tch"...it's a manga that features golden showers with little kids.)

* Unrequited love stories that don't end well

* Overly effeminate uke with no backbone, look like they're grade schoolers and cry too much and too often (I'm reading yaoi right? This is guy right? -_-)

* Straight characters in gay relationships (basically 90% of yaoi)..it's not enough to make me put it down. I just don't like it.

* Coldhearted, arsehole seme who can't think of anything but their own sexual desire and ignore the needs and feelings of the uke.

* When the MC do everything they can to hide the fact that they're in a relationship. (This is my second biggest turn off aside from rape. Third would be overly effeminate uke.)

Well, shota, very young characters, a big age difference between the characters, extremely girly uke, rape, non-con, various shades of dub con, too much power imbalance.

D: I am picky

• 2 weeks later...