• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• sarah3161

• Virdian*

• NANA9353

Oh,man! -laughs hard- You know, it reminds me of a manga I read a long time ago. There were some talking penises,my reaction was "What the fuck is wrong with this manga-ka's brain?".

My biggest turn offs are lack of imagination in the plot,bad art,too much muscle-built bodies,hairy bodies(I talk about...the fetish hairy bodies, I am fine with manly drawn boys,but...I don't want to watch hairy balls walking on two feet.) and last but not least - sci-fi yaoi related stuff. =/

my reaction was the same Lol the manga got worse when the guy was having sex with his talking penis :/ thats what really put me off

• 3 weeks later...

My turn offs are first poorly developed plot and characters, I do not care for PWP. If I want that I go watch GV. Gratuitous violence and/or rape. Shota is an instant turn off. Bad artwork that shows little knowledge of human anatomy. Boys who act like whiny bitches yet still get the hot seme . . . grrrr . . . uke's who are too needy and clingy, I want to slap them.

-big size differences between the uke and seme like some of Mizukami shin's characters though i still read the mangas sometimes

-lacking storyline

-too many characters in a single storyline (i lose track of who is who)

-overly muscular men

i cant remember anymore at the moment so ill probably be back

• 5 months later...

- whiny or needy ukes

- muscular characters

- too much body hair

- lines of the type: "it's so hot inside of you"

- naive characters

- displays of feet.

LOL

i'm surprised i didn't post anything here. xD

here goes my list

- muscular ukes

- whiny bratty ukes

- ukes who are in perpetual denial (been professed by love SO MANY GAZILLION TIMES and STILL claim to be confused - oh does he love me? oh he must only touch me because he doesn't really love me?) CRAP! I WANNA KICK HIS WHINY ASS OUT OF THE PAGE!

- ukes without a job and completely financially dependent on the seme - EWWWWWW!!!!

- ukes behaving all virgin-like when they already have enough experience to know better

- ukes who are way too dumb and think they're being cute about it. YUCK!

- ukes who do not help in a crisis situation - perpetual damsel in distress mode ALL THE FRICKIN TIME!

- ukes who cry too much at a drop of a hat

- ukes who FAINT A LOT! DEAR LORD! REALLY???

- ukes who can't even function without the seme like simple ADLs like eating, dressing, putting on shoes, etc.

- butler x master relationships

- fake semes

- semes who are way too horny

- semes who are way too cold that it brings no meaning to the story

- semes who are in perpetual denial

- semes who cannot fight

- very pathetic storylines - overdone so many times

- too much characters that LOOK ALIKE

- frustratingly slow paced stories

- lazy artwork

- zero appreciation for the male anatomy

- over abundance of body fluids (and it's not even sweat!)

- ukes who are way too older than the seme

- characters who are very mean to children and women

- depraved shota stories

- depraved BDSM stories

- sports manga

- scifi manga

• Like 1

my turn offs are:-the thing that also pisses me of is that when the seme cries, like it breaks.

-also crying pitiful ukes

-hair;a total turn off

-amazing illustration;with a ridiculous story line;and vice versa

-when the uke is like 20 or so,but looks 13

-awkward moments

-lots of muscles

-great measurement difference between uke and seme

-jumping to the sex part;in a weird part of the story;or doing it for a stupid reason

-..................alot more

For me it would be

-too girly uke (especially when he is very short and looks like a kid, like Ayase from Okane ga Nai)

-too muscular seme

-hairy seme, it makes me think of bara

-no story, just simply "hard action" from the first page to end, or how we'd say, no prelude lol

oh yeah i forgot to mention older characters who do not look their age at all. the character is said to be 40 but is drawn to look like a friggin teenager. (expect letter of apology by the mangaka in the end - it amazes me that this kind of unbelievable age-defying artwork was tolerated by the editor and publisher...i mean it's fine if the setting is fantasy or supernatural but on a real-world setting...uhm no.)

and NO wearing glasses do not make you old.

it just shows that you are wearing glasses. ARGH!

it turns me off when wearing of glasses is drawn like that to cheat the readers into thinking that the character is older or more mature in age.

muscular men, and over muscular men

rape/violent scenes

furry

body hair

pedophile type stuff

and when ever the couple is in the middle of having sex someone or something has to interrupt them.

:|

I don't like body hair especially on their back. It makes me think of old men who have hair everywhere... Yuck! I don't really mind if they look femine but if they whine a lot it just makes me irritated a lot!

• 3 months later...

I really dont like semes who are to wimpy in the way the behave.I like it when they are very decisive and butch like Kanou in Okane Ga Nai

My turn offs would have to be

- to much body hair

- extreme muscles

- whiny, useless, annoying ukes

- super girly ukes

- poor artwork

My biggest turn off is when they put the freaken bar in the way or blur it out, I mean seriously?! That's mostly the whole reason to read yaoi, besides reading about their fantastic love life.. Mine sucks and isnt happening for all you people who want to know.. Yeah I know big pervert.. Cant help it I'm addicted lol ^^ I also don't like it when they are too young, it's kinda creepy..

Guest ReincarnatedRainbow

-Whiny, weak, naive, virtuous, or super-effeminate uke (Wild Rock)

-Seme who are too perfect at everything they do (Finder series)

-Consensual rape (If you are going to rape somebody, don't have them enjoy it! That is so unrealistic! Unless you're roleplaying or having fun with BDSM (safe word and everything), then the victim should not be moaning in pleasure.)

-"But we're both men!"

tumblr_m8mfxd5Md71rd8d37o2_400.jpg

Well, sweetie, that's typically the point of homosexuality. Same-sex relationships. Woohoo. Bask in the enlightenment.

-Enlarged penises/penises with bead implants in them

tumblr_m8tuzpIStj1qeqhus.jpg

-Perverted "seme" characters

-Obvious seme/uke archetype (Honestly, I've learned to live with the archetype in yaoi, but it still needs to be somewhat subtle in order for me to enjoy the manga.)

-Love triangles

-Multiple sex partners with your boyfriend (If it's just you and a couple of friends screwing around, that's cool, that's your choice. But if you're taken, and your boyfriend is in bed with you and those other people...Uh-uh. That's a no-no. Clean that shit up.)

-Assholian partner (If they're sadistic, that's fine. But if they're mean, that's not cool. For example, in Akanai Tobira, Tachibana was way more acceptable to me than Usui was.)

Those girlish uke's, hmmm. I hated my uke to be cute. And I hate it the most when he really tries to be the 'damsel in distress' type.

Oh! O_O except Akiyoshi from Kawaii Akuma .haha

My turn offs would have to be

- to much body hair

- extreme muscles

- whiny, useless, annoying ukes

- super girly ukes

- poor artwork

This pretty much sums up what I hate especially the hair and whinny ukes. I also hate the love triangles too, they annoy me so much.