Jump to content

Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted


Hi!
could you delete this thread
I don't know why, it's been a continuous post.😅

Thank you in advance!

 

 

 

 

Posted

Can you please delete this request? Found it on my own

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Can you help me delete some of my duplicate request post, I accidentally submit it  😢

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello! Can you please delete this post since I accidentally posted it twice. Thank you!

 

Posted

Hello! May I request the deletion of these posts? I wanted to update something in the files and the links. Thank you!

 

Posted

 

 

 

 

Hi~~

I would like to have all these deleted, thank you :ali_061:

 

 

Posted

Request: post deletion

I accidentally created multiple posts for the same topic. I would like these posts to be deleted.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Request: Delete

Current Title: 

Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai 8 by Yoneda Kou

Link: 

 

Hello,

I've posted this topic on wrong thread. Please delete it. 

Thank you,

 

Koh-ichi

Posted

Please delete the following posts:

 

 

 

Seems to be a troll account that's done nothing but post this weird stuff in my RPs. 

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
The posts have been deleted and the troll has ben banned. Thanks for reporting it! 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I was able to get it integrated at the time, but please delete it.

Posted

Sorry for my poor English!
Please delete my comment bakatohasami 🙏

Posted

Hi can you please delete my post 

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hello Cloud you delete this post ?
Since i already found them

 

  • 1 month later...
Guest Mars26🌸
Posted

Hi! @Key

I'm sorry for making you work extra.
Please delete this my request post!


Thank you for your help in advance.

Posted
35 minutes ago, Key said:

Done (:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have also submitted a deletion request, but it has not been deleted. 😭
Where should I write a deletion request?
It seems that they sent it to a different place last time as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but
Thank you. m(_ _)m
Also, if the writing style is wrong
Professor please

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus