You really my father?(with MRiceball)

Ms.Flair

"Yes my place," Hunter said ready to pay. "Let's go pay," Hunter said next. "Maybe I should just give you the address and you follow me.." Hunter said lastly before he typed away the address and sent it toward the other. Hunter went ahead, paying for his half of the food.

"I shall see you there," Hunter said leaving to get out, and started to head for his car so he could go home.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MRiceball

• Ms.Flair

Valentine nodded and followed Hunter up to pay and then covered his own bill. "Okay then I'll follow you," he said as he copied the address to his GPS and headed to his car. He tried not to follow too closely, he felt like a creeper following this young man to his home even if he was invited. But maybe that was just his poor luck in any sort of relationships really. PErhaps that why he didn't feel good about this. Besides Hunter wasn't really looking for anything from him, Valentine was old, Hunter was young. This was just a pleasent evening nothing more.

Hunter reached the house, as he parked in the driveway. He waited for the other, as he stood outside of his car. When he saw him, he waved for him to park there.

"I do live in the house with others. They won't be a bother..most likely.." he said. "Are you gonna be okay?"

Valentine wasn't too sure where to park so he was grateful the Hunter showed him where to park. He smiled at him when he got out and walked over to him.

"As long as I'm not being led into some sort of attack I'm fine," he chuckled. "Sorry when I can't sleep I listen to those true creepy stories, the guy's voice is relaxing," he said after he felt his joke failed. "Me being here won't cause any trouble with your roommates? I know some people don't like guests this late in the evening," he said softly.

The younger male laughed at the joke, with a smile on his face. "You are pretty funny you know," he started to say. "Oh no, they dont really care. They are bring in woman or..men..late at the night," he said next before leading him into the house after unlockin the door.

Getting him into the house, he started to lead him to the bedroom. "want something first? Like something to drink before we go to my room?"

"I'm not really funny, I've been told I have an odd sense of humor," he said with a shrug.

"I suppose a drink would be nice. What do you have?" Valentine asked as he walked with Hunter. "I'm okay with water if there really isn't much else. I try not the be picky," he chuckled softly as he looked around him to see what the place was like and if they were about the run into any of Hunter's roommates.

"I think you have a great sense of humor."

"well I have sorts of pops," Hunter suggested. "Let me get us both glasses of cold water," Hunter said after as he moved to get them both glasses of water. Giving one to the other, as he took a long sip from his glass. "Let's go to my room."

Leading him to the room, as he opened the bedroom doors to show his whole bedroom where his simple room which was filled his on going projects and completed projects too.

Valentine took the water and thanked him before taking a drink as well before following him to his room. "Looks like my room for most of my life, until I got my house now I have other rooms filled with stuff. I got talked into a big house so I've filled it with projects to feel less alone," he sighed.

"Your room use to be like that.." Hunter muttered under his breath. Moving to sit down on the bed, looking over at the chair that was near the desk. "Sit down for a bit," Hunter said as he stretched out his body where his shirt rides up on his body. "So do you like any of these?"

• 2 weeks later...

Valentine moved to the chair and sat down. "Do I like any of what? Your projects?" he asked with a smile. He tried not to think about Hutner's body, or at least not look more than a glance that others would have given him. "Why don't you tell me about a few of your projects?"

"Yes I meant that, that what's I meant about my projects," Hunter said. Hunter started to talk about projects, showing each other. They all varied in difficulty, and how finished they were.

"I got couple which on that shelf.."

• 2 weeks later...

Valentine nodded and stood so he could get a better look at the projects. "Were they original ideas or recreations? I've done that a few times to practice something new," he explained as he looked over the puppets(?) and smiled. "They're not bad. The carving pretty good."

"Half and half really. A lot of came from i saw, using as inspiration or recreating into something new," Hunter answered. "Thank you. I am glad they look good.."

"That's really good. Lots of people don't try that, they either copy stuff others do or try to do their own thing. Lots of time people complain when they're either called unoriginal copycats or bitch that nothing goes right," he chuckled. "But you seem very willing to learn try new things."

"Yeah I am always willing to try everything," Hunter said moving to give a hug to the guy. Moving to touch his face, before he stepped away from him. "You are really cute."

Valentine was surprised by the compliment but then smiled softly. "I'm not used to being called that. I have a brother who has always been considered the best looking out of all the guys around him. Girls would flirt with me and get close to me just to get close to him. Found a few of my 'girlfriends' going down on him when they said they wanted to wait when it came to me."

"Girls can be so stupid. Trust me, but have you ever done it with a man?" He asked with a cutey grin. "I think your cute and never met your brother, so your getting all of compliments

"I have, not much but then again I never seem to have to time to meet up with anyone," he said with a smile. "Plus those are normally fast hookups through sites for that sort of stuff." He had to chuckle Hunter said he'd get all the compliments. "And my brother wonders why I don't want to introduce him to people I know," he joked.

Hunter gave him a look, before he moved to get even closer to him. Placing his hand on his chest, pulling him into his kiss before letting his hand travel to his front. Groping at the front, before his hand returned back to resting on his chest. "I wonder what you look..."

Valentine looked up at Hunter, shivering as he was touched. "So does this mean dinner was a date?" he teased softly. "You wonder what I look like...without clothes?" he teased, a small smirk on his lips. "Am I allowed to wonder the same thing?"

"Well I thought it was. Was I right?" Hunter asked with a flirty tone. "Yes without clothing, all naked," Hunter said more, teasing more. "You can think that. I wouldn't mind that at all, if you want to see more of that.. now.." Hunter had said before tugging at his own shirt.

"If you are willing them I and more then eager to see you without clothing," Valentine chuckled as he looked over Hunter's body. "I wouldn't mind seeing more of you. I might return the favor."

"Let do it then," Hunter said starting to undress him where he was now standing in just his boxers. While in his boxers, he moved around with a shake of his butt before taking those off. "Like what you see?"

Valentine chuckled at what to him seemed a bit of a childish display but didn't say anything. Instead, he pulled off his shoes then stood and began to undress. "And you? Are you pleased?" he asked as pulled off his shirt then unfastened his pants then pushed them down.

"Yes I am pleased with what I see. You are pretty endowed down there, I bet that can please anyone," Hunter said before he brought him into the kiss, starting to kiss slowly at first, then more.

• Saga locked this topic