You really my father?(with MRiceball)

Ms.Flair

Valentine took his time seeing what there was and picking out a few things he hadn't had before along with something he very much did like. He figured he'd have to come back to try more, he knew he couldn't eat all he wanted in one night. "I like this place, I'll have to talk my partner into coming here," he said with a smile as he rejoined Hunter at the table.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MRiceball

• Ms.Flair

"You do? Well I'm glad that you and.. Wait, you have a partner?" Hunter now asked, a little puzzled and confused with guy. "That's fine that you do..I just didn't know.." Hunter said before he started to eat his food. He was quiet but it was interupted when his cellphone made a sound.

Checking his phone, before starting to text quickly before putting his phone done. There was unclear emotions showed while he tried to eat his food in silence. "That was my mom. She..wants to come see me but I know why. Think I will give her money or something."

"Yeah, sadly our partnership has lasted longer then any relationship I've had. He's luckier, happily married with three little girls. He was nice enough to make me their godfather," he said with a pleasent but sad smile. "Hmm? Oh, right I didn't tell you. I'm one of two partners in a small company here in the city, we're hoping to branch out to another city soon but we're trying to be sure it won't ruin us if we take this chance," he said softly.

When he heard about Hunter's mom it made him tense up. "That's abit strange, normaly it's the parent giving the child money," he said trying not to be concerned about it. "So," he started then frowned at his thoughts. It was like a blind date and he sucked at dates. "Is your job at the library your full time job or are you doing other things as well? You look rather young and if I'm right about your age I was working three jobs at that age," he chuckled.

"When you said partner. I thought you meant like someone you love and..in your bed.." Hunter commented with a laugh.

"Yeah well she tends to waste through money. I use to make sure everything was okay for her like budgeting when I lived with her.." he said. Hearing the question, "it's part time but I go to university while I do odd jobs for extra money.."

"What is your company? Like what does it do?"

Valentine stared at Hunter for a moment before laughing. "Oh no. I have no luck with that, though I did once but I just wasn't rich enough for her, that was before the business got good."

"Well it's a bit of this and a bit of that," he chuckled when asked about his business. "I create a lot of unique things like vintage looking toys and sculptures of pagan gods and other things. But we sell more than that. I guess you could say we sell novelty items. We try to cover a large area of things. I'm not even sure of everything we sell." Valentine really didn't want to go down the list since lately their largest orders had been for sex toys, him designing some really odd ones for the hell of it. Not his proudest moment but he had run into some health trouble at the time and had really needed the money to come in.

"So what are you going to school for?"

Hunter had a guess that person was his own mother who the guy was talking about. "Well I am sorry about that."

Hearing about the business, he was getting more curious. "That sounds like a cool thing. I would like to see some of your merchandise one day."

"It's not really interesting. It has to do with computers and fiance.."

"It had nothing to do with you so you don't have to be sorry," Valentine said with a shrug but still smiled at Hunter. "Really we probably sell the same things as other companies," he chuckled softly. "Well that is useful. So few people know how to handle their own finiances so that ccould end up helping you with any path you take in life."

Eating more of the food that was on plate, as he was making way while he ate his food. "You really do? Well I wonder if you sell more..artistic things.." he started to say. "Like stuff for my puppets and marrionetes.." he continued to say.

"I like math sometimes and computers also fascinate me sometimes too..its weird mix.."

"Well we sell newer puppets. Though I did take a few classes for carving. It's why I was interested when you told me about the puppets. I had been interested in carving old puppets since I was little and watched the movie The Puppet Master," he laughed. "I thought computers and math had a lot to do with each other," he said thoughtfully as he looked over Hunter's face, he was a handsome young man. And if he had been here for a fling then he would have gladly given him a chance.

"I do want to widen horizons and get some new models to look them over.." Hunter mentioned. Hunter was interested that he knew carving, as he thought maybe something like that could help them more out more in a friendship. "I like carving too. We should carve together," Hunter said right after.

"They work together well."

"I'm not very good at the carving part," Valentine confessed sheepishly. "I can make small figurines but full size pupets always seem out of reach. Plus I really don't want to make cute things like my partner requests for the company. But I wouldn't mind hanging out some day, if I ever get the time, and seeing what I can make with you."

"Well that's something I can teach you to do.." Hunter suggested. Hunter thought about it but got an idea hoping he wasnt being too busy. "I could carve..for the company. If your partner wants to give me a chance that is.."

"I'm not sure, we'll have to see what he thins will be the big new thing. I usually make a lot of stuff and he picks what he likes. He usually doesn't like the ones I'm fond of. I usualy store what he doesn't like for later or to sell to other cmpnaies since they are my designs."

The male nodded, as Hunter worked on finishing his first plate of food. Pushing the first plate, as he started to get up."I am gonna get another plate of food. They have desserts too," Hunter said going off to grab another plate of food. Coming back with just desserts but also came back with other savory foods.

Eating more of his food, he gave him a look.

"I think I will too," Valentine said with a smile as he finished his last bite. "I want to hit the sushi bar," he said with a smiled as he stood but let Hunter walk away first, he didn't want to be rude and it wasn't a race after all and he was enjoying having company for once in a long time.

Eating from the second plate of food, as he watched the male who was there. "Valentine you know. You are pretty cute," Hunter stated. "I still wonder how you still haven't gotten anyone."

Valentine choked a little then looked at Hunter as he blushed softly then shrugged. "I just don't click with people. Never had really. Most people want to go out a party and throw money around when they have it but I have more fun hanging out at home working on whatever project I happen to be working on at the time. I'm not the partying type," he sighed.

"We are the same then. I am not one for parties, I rather stay home and work on projects. You know play games with my roommates, but it's not like I have never done it.." Hunter stated. "I guess that one party I went to was the way I discovered.. which way I go for if that makes sense.."

Valentine nodded, he had figured it out in almost the same way after he had been dumped. "Well I hope you can be more open theme, my business partner wants me to keep quiet, says it'll damper our wholsom image. Guess that's why he sells the more adult things under a different company name, he huffed and rolled his eyes.

"I am open, like I am with you," Hunter said with a chuckle. "Well maybe we can talk somewhere more private about those more delicate things?" Hunter suggested with a chuckle. "You may need to show me this site so I could maybe order something. I have been looking into..new things.."

Valentine blushed a little as he thought about showing Hunter the site. "I'll tell you the name if you really want to but later," he said softly then ate a piece of sushi as he thought about what to ask next. "I would suggest the park but it's been dangerous there after dark lately."

Hunter moved closer to the male, as he leaned forward in his seat. He had finished his plate, moving it to the side of him while he listened to him. "Sure, you can tell me later. Not in such a public spot," Hunter said with a little grin on his face and even a chuckle leaving his lips. "Yeah it is pretty dangerous. So why not we go to one of our houses?"

"If you feel comfortable with that then I'll let you decide where we go," Valentine said with a small smile as he looked into the other's eyes. He knew he had an early morning the next day but it was just a pointless meeting that he would most likely be ignored though. He knew he didn't have the best business mind but still, but he pushed that thought away for now. "Do you want to eat more first?"

"Alright then your place," he said softly then finished his drink off. "Alright, then as soon as he pay we can go. Should I just try to follow you? Or should I just get your address in case I can't keep up?"

• Saga locked this topic