You really my father?(with MRiceball)

Ms.Flair

drawn-smoking-boy-12.jpg

Hunter had remembered when he moved from his own town and where he was. Currently though, he was sharing a big house with others like him as he worked at library while he worked on his other hobby. In his own room, he had different types of puppets and marionettes all around his room. It was weird that he started to get into this, but he used this hobby to get out his creative juices.

-

Currently, he was just about to be finished in the library with his job there. He was just putting books away, as he watched the people that were there. Hunter was glad that he was almost done, but it had its benefits working here.

He had one kid come over and ask him where a book was, as he gave the kid instructions but he decided to go with the kid. Finding those books for the kid, he left when it was okay before headed where he had a unfinished job to deal with. After some time, he was done with that job and headed out to clock out and grab his stuff.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MRiceball

• Ms.Flair

guy_3.jpg

Valentine Airo would not call himself a happy man, more of dreifting through life in a stagnant swamp. His only escape these days were through books, mostly fantasy do to the stress of his business and partners. He was having trouble finding something to help him through the difficult week. He had just recently finished the series he was into. What was he to do?

"How come nothing god has come out lately?" he sighed as he looked through the shelves but couldn't find anything and headed out of the library. He stopped outside and sighed as he looked up and wondered if he should just go to a used book store, he normally prefered to not buy the books, a hold over from his younger years and having barely any money. "Damn, what to do?" he asked softly as he stood there.

Hunter came out of the staff room, with all of his belongings with his name tag still on. He would get changed when he got home that day. Hunter picked up books, having them in book bag around his shoulder. Entering out of the library, he noticed a male there with a shake of his head. "Hello there. Are you here to get some stuff from the library?" Hunter asked the man, not knowing that this was bio dad at all. "I work at the library so I at least know when certain books come in," Hunter said right after.

Hunter looked around, as he pulled out his phone quickly to check the time. "I should get going maybe. I have drive home from here..to go home.." Hunter said to him with a wave. Hunter was gonna head out, but before he left he spoke up. "Oh my name is Hunter. Hunter Len Drako."

Valentine blinked and looked at the person speaking to him. "Ah, well I'm not sure. It's more of I have no idea what to ready next. I finished all the Dragon Riders of Pern books," he sighed then smiled and nodded when the other, Hunter it seemed, had to leave. "Valentine Airo," he said with a small smile. "Perhaps I'll meet you again." But Valentine doubted it, other than business he never met the same person twice, not even his dating life went well enough for him to meet someone steady.

The young male stopped walking, when he heard that time. That name was weird since he had heard it maybe..from his own mother. Maybe once from her once. Turning around, "Your name. Did you know a woman named Elana Drako? That's...my mother. I know it's weird..to ask this but your name was so familiar to me."

When standing there, people passed them where some kids waved to him and some even called him as the puppet guy. "Sorry about that. I perform shows here at the library for the kids sometimes.." Hunter said with a apology to what was happening.

Valentine's already pale complextion seem to lose what little color it had when he heard that name. "I think I might have dated her but she cheated on me and got pregnant so I haven't seen her in years. At least that might be her, the last name rings a bell," he lied. He remembered her, remembered the heartache and how long it took him to get over her and how she had popped up out of the blue once trying to get back with him and suddenly saying the kid was his, she had never said if she had a son or daughter. Luckily his partner had managed to talk him into getting her investiagated before he answered her. Turned out the rich guy she had cheated on his with had kicked her to the curb and hooke dup with someone younger.

But Hunter was speaking again and he focused on that before the pain could grip him again. "Really? Puppets? What sort of puppets. Aw, sorry. You said you needed to go didn't you? And here I am asking you question just because I'm free," he chuckled softly. "Well maybe someday I'll wonder in during your show and I can see it."

Hunter stood there, as he heard what he said to him. Hearing that information, a frown appeared on his face. That sounded like something that his mother would have done. That was one of reasons why he had left the house and even the town where she lived.

"Yes,puppets and marionettes. They are both different from each other," Hunter said, with a smile on his face. "I get it. I don't have anything really to do. I just got off work and had nothing planned after," Hunter said to him right after. "You should but I don't know if you will like it. It is a kid show."

"Well it's more of an interest in the puppets. I've seen really olds ones once in a museum and I thought they were interesting. The craftsmanship that went into making them and the stories behind their markers," he said with a shrug. "I suppose I just like things a person creates instead of being mass produced and mindless entertainment. And even if it's a children show you must be a wonderful preform to keep them interested. My business partner has seven grandkids now and they are our toughest critics," he chuckled.

"There are some old ones. I have used the older ones," Hunter said to him. "I could show you one day one of the ones I have," Hunter said right after. "They do have a good aura around them too. You can create them how you can," Hunter explained more. Hunter was smiling more, with his phone out now as he offered his phone out. "Can I..have your number? So we can keep in contact and we can arrange a meet up."

"My number?" Valentine said softly then chuckled. "Okay, I'll trust you," he said softly and pulled out his phone to get his number off of it for Hunter. "I might not answer at first so if you call instead of text just leave a message. Some days I just can't answer the phone," he said not going into the social anxiety that he dealt with that at times even made talking on the phone difficult to handle.

"Yes your number. Don't worry I am not some weirdo, maybe a little weird," Hunter said with a laugh. "I trust you too," Hunter said right after. Hunter took the number down in his phone and gave him his, to use whenever. "Sure I can text and call you. I have a good plan," Hunter said. It seemed at the moment, that everything seemed to be going well for him.

"I will see you around and text you," Hunter said as he headed for the parking lot where his moped was. Getting on it, he started it up before he drove off with his helmet on. While on the road, his little mind wandered back to the man and who he was. That man couldn't be his father.

"Well there's no one who's really normal," Valentine chuckled. "Alright then. Have a good afternoon," he said with a soft smile before going back to his car and decided to just get Chinese for dinner. Maybe watch the original Dracula with Bela Lugosi. "Maybe Bastin will even want to snuggle," he mused thinking about the large black cat that had chosen to live with him. "I wonder if Hunter would like Chinese and old movies," he said then shook his head. "Don't Val, just don't. If he's her son he'll just do the same to you that she did."

"You are right. No one is normal really.." Hunter said to him.

Hunter had gotten to shared house, as he turned it off bringing into the garage. Getting inside of the house, he waved to his housemates before going straight to his room. Once inside, he took his things from his bag before letting out a sigh.

Hunter started to go through his phone as he stopped at a picture of him and his mother. It made him really think about this guy. Texting the guy 'I want to meet with you again. When are you free?'

Valentine was flicking through menus on his phone when he got the text and stared at it. Was this a trap? Was she there in the city hoping to torment him? After an inner debate of twenty minutes, he finally replied. 'Well I'm free for dinner tonight, that is if you like Chinese food. But other than that I'd have to check the calendar since I know I'm going to be really busy for a while.'

Hunter waited around his room, as he read the response that came from him. "Tonight? We can do tonight and have some Chinese food together. I can make sure to bring some photos of my work on some puppets and marrionetes that I cherish.."

'Alright that sounds nice, is there a place you can suggest? I'm having trouble picking.'

Valentine frowned as he waited for the answer and leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. "Please don't let this turn into a nightmare. I don't want her back in my life, she's like a fucking leech and viper all in one," he groaned. "Just let this be a nice evening with someone other than you," he said looking over at the large cat that was snoozing on the couch.

Getting the text back, he replied immediately back. "Well I know a few that do take out and some that only do it where you sit down eat like a buffet.."

"I have my moped so I can meet you at a restaurant or..." Hunter texted back more but stopped there. Would it be too soon to go over to this man place already?

'I would like a sit-down place if that's alright with you, though I didn't know there was buffet here. Plus I haven't actually left the house or office in a long time, I need a bit of change.'

Valentine got up and rubbed his cat's head before going to his bedroom to find something not so business to wear out.

"Sit down it is! There is a buffet nearby and I can give you a address for you. We can meet in like half hour," Hunter texted the man before he got himself ready for the time out.

When it was time to meet, he had parked his moped out while his little hand bag that had everything needed. "Where he is.."

|

'That would be great. I have no trouble meeting you in half.'

Valentine sighed as he finally parked his car and got out. When he spotted Hunter he went straight to him. "Sorry I'm late right? I'd tell you why but no one ever believes me so I'll spare you the telling," he sighed.

Hunter shrugged his own shoulders not caring really. "you weren't that late and let me guess? Something happened either with your car or with a pet? I can't have any pets where I am but I always wants a reptile for some reason. Or even a big snake.."

"Do you have any pets?" He asked.

Valentine laughed and nodded. "It was about my cat actually. Or more over the neighbor's dog that likes to run into my house and bother my cat," he sighed. "He's a fat old thing, though most of it is fluff," he chuckled. "He is so very lazy you'd think it's fat. A snake? What about a legless lizard? I saw one in a pet store once, lovely creature. I thought about getting him but didn't think I'd give him enough care."

"I like all sorts of reptiles. I may see if I can pick one up, I have enough money coming to give one a good home.." Hunter said. "Let's go inside. We can go inside and get food," Hunter said after he walked inside.

Once inside, he got them a table as he moved to sit down at the table. "We can get food soon once we get our drink orders.."

"So you have a passion for reptiles? Did you have pets like those growing up?" he asked as they headed inside and found a seat. "Okay that's fine," he chuckled softly and smiled at Hunter. "So have you always been into puppetry?"

"Yeah I do have a likings toward them. I like how they are, like there scaled bodies," Hunter said. "I could never have any pets like that. My mom would have flipped," Hunter said right after.

"Let's go get some food then,"Hunter said before rushing to get food for himself. When he came back, he had a plate filled with all sorts of foods

• Saga locked this topic