have you ever been called a (weirdo) ????

sarah3161

have you ever been called a (weirdo) ????

:D :D :D hah, of course, but only by my family and close friends. :D

Actually they think that I watch Cartoons ( for them anime is cartoon nothing more, they don't know that I watch yaoi stuff XD). And they don't gave a damn about manga, they don't even know what is it.XD

And they ask: When will you grow up? you are freak, only watch cartoons and read comics. XD And todey: you don't know anything about lovers do you? You must make some affored, or you will never grow. :D OMG, if they knew I'm doomed.

• Like 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• shimbamba

• Belita

• cherryyuri

yup all the time weirdo freak devil just because my style rock and black and for 5 months i had a pink hair and i am lesbian and love yaoi hard in my country( saudi arabia ) don't have gay or lesbian :hamtaro-005 (21): in my School all girls thinks that i'm hot for being different

but pp hate that in my country even my family thinks am weirdo freak devil

• Like 1

yup all the time weirdo freak devil just because my style rock and black and for 5 months i had a pink hair and i am lesbian and love yaoi hard in my country( saudi arabia ) don't have gay or lesbian in my School all girls thinks that i'm hot for being different

but pp hate that in my country even my family thinks am weirdo freak devil

I guess i know how you fill.

In my country Georgia many people don't even now what is anime and manga, I'm not talking about yaoi, doujin, shonen, and so on. thay have one word cartoons!

Today too a was called a weirdo, because I choose staying home and be here with you, than going out with my friends. XD

• Like 2

feel good to know that there's someone know how i feel (^///^) thank u 4 staying :hamtaro-005 (12):

many people don't now anime and manga i feel bad for them

i feel like you are my friend already ^^

• Like 1

I'm a weirdo. I'm a freak. And I don't care.

But I do care. Cos it hurts.

But you just gotta move past the hurtful comments and live how you wanna live. You'll regret it, otherwise.

Gotta love what you love, others be damned. Even if at first it's painful.

(sorry bout my drunken ramblings)

• Like 1

I think that everybody is different from each other, so they have different views, characters. If they don't get other party they said weirdo. So we all are weirdos, percentage is different only XD

Don't worry be happy. XD That's how I live.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

A lot of people said that I am weird.

As to the reason ...probably:

Me talking alone because of some mistakes I remember.

Collecting weird tissue papers, which I really hate to be touched. (*NOT USED..the new one's to be precise)

Caught in the act talking to an ant.

Still talking to in-animated things even I am so old. e.g. teddy bears.

Disecting a chick and laughing while at it.

(*not sure if weird...or just crazy..)

m2m...

• Like 1

Like @Amander123 I was also pointed out as weird because I never talked and only focused on doing my work.It would be like a shield.I am never really comfortable when it comes to interacting and when I am with my friends we would be called weird since we would talk about things they never heard of like yaoi,anime,asian music,etc.

• Like 1

I get called a weirdo for several reasons

first im addicted to anime

secondI watch yaoi

third because i always have colourful hair

fourth because i loved to dress boys in girls clothing (cute boys of course)

Fifth because im apparently overly happy

and etc loool

• Like 1

Well, have I? Yes. Some (several) years ago, when I was still in highschool, I was really shy, reserved, introverted, antisocial, whatever you like calling it, and that was the reason my classmates gave me weird looks and names... It really bothered me.

But at some point, there was a little click in my head (a click with name and members), and I just stoped caring about it. I stoped hidding what I liked or how I was, because if they were calling me anything they wanted, at least let it be for something I actually liked. So yeah, I was still a weirdo, but a weirdo who simply gave them the finger and a noisy laugh.

• Like 2

I've been called a weirdo so many times I can't even think of them all.

People usually just call me "crazy" which, well, drives me crazy. >8D

Let's see, I was really shy in school, so people though I was a silent brooding murderer. And I have red hair so they thought I was a witch. And I liked weird stuff like magical fantasy books and movies. So on the rare occasion that I would talk to someone, it would be about a book or "what if people were made of chocolate and ate themselves." XD

So yeah, liking yaoi is not the weirdest thing about me. :D

If someone knows me well enough to see how weird I am, finding out doesn't bother them. :msn_red_fox 14

• Like 1

when i was in middle school i always act in a way that others like me .

i always lying about myself .

but someday ( about a month before i enter high school ) i just thought that it's enough and i want to be myself .

that turns me to a weirdo for every one else .

it's just start with me don't like what others likes .

don't care about boys while everyone else can't stop thinking about them .

they called me a weirdo because i am emotionless .

then i took bodybuilding classes .

things just getting worse .

because they said bodybuilding is for boys .

i shave my hair and every one including teachers , students and family members thought i'm crazy .

my mom even decided to took me to a psychiatrist .

when i didn't study they call me weirdo because i was destroying my future for nothing .

when i was studying they call me weirdo because i was studying about 15 hours in a day and they just say how could you do that ?!

another reason people call me weirdo is because i don't feel cold when they all freezing i just wear a t shirt .

they call me weirdo because i don't have many clothes .

i don't really go outside so i don't need them , but not going outside make me a weirdo too .

when ever i feel the need to some clothes i just pick one of my father's and that make me a weirdo for everyone else except my family . ( my sister and my mom wear my father's clothes too )

the other thing that makes me a weirdo for every one is my ability to destroy all the things that come into my hands .

i don't know why but things just start to destroy when ever i touch them ...

i'm not a tidy person ...

my room looks like a battle field but i'm very sensitive about my books or notebook .

i really don't get what's so weird about it but they call me a weirdo for it .

most of the people that i know call me a weirdo when i started to watch anime .

" just how old are you ?! "

the people that don't call me a weirdo because anime start doing that because of yaoi .

i wonder why should i like big boobs ?!

my parents never let me do anything so everyone including my parents too call me a weirdo because i can not do a single thing .

i still believe that children shouldn't play with fire so at this age my cooking skills are under zero .

that makes me a weirdo .

i like bitter things ---> weirdo

i took bath with my mother until 12 ---- > weirdo - weirdo

still sometimes they fees me -----> weirdo - weirdo - weirdo

i don't know almost all of my relatives .

i stop seeing them when i was 9 ...

that makes me weirdo too .

last time that i have some make up was when i was 6 in my sisters birthday party .

and so many other reason .

i used to care about what others think about me but i don't give a damn care about it now .

if i have to be like them so that they call me normal , i rather be a weirdo for the rest of my life .

• Like 2

All the time.Even my boyfriend who loves me more than life itself has on occasion shaken his head sadly and asked why.To be honest when I look at the majority of people who think that I am weird and what they consider to be normal I would not change a thing.

Yes a few times, when I was in college because I was seen to be a stickler for the rule book. Not really true though, but people's perceptions don't always match how you see yourself.

Yes, I've been called a weirdo many times before, by my friends, mother and sister :D But I don't mind because I know they are right :D

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...