have you ever been called a (weirdo) ????

sarah3161

i once been called like that because i said i dont like to watch football(soccer) :hamtaro-005 (5):

and because i dont like to eat Spices shaped like hair (like some pizza spices) well,i cant eat it because it's shaped like hair i’ve been called a weirdo too

so i was wondering for what have you been called like that ????:hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 8

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• shimbamba

• Belita

• cherryyuri

What a big list this will be... let's see:

I was called a weirdo in school cause i looked (really)like a boy and my school friends once told me i was a freak of nature... not nice, it bugged me for years.

I was called a weirdo in school(few years later)cause my hair was a different colour every week, or when i did my nose and belly piercing, not to mention the 12 ear earings :D

I was called a weirdo when i went to college, i dropped it cause at that time i was mostly interested in my dance crew :p

I was called a weirdo by my husband when i said marriage was a pain(cause i didn't want to get married at first) :D

I was called a weirdo cause i read Yaoi by a lot of people...(i just don't give a damn)

And well, i like being a weirdo rabbit9

• Like 10

My mum called me like that a few minutes ago cause i'm lying on my bed with a skull in my hand learning foramina. i admit that's not particularly ordinary. oh, and i don't like watching soccer as well. but thats accepted in my family =)

• Like 4

Yes, I was called like that ones by one of my friends because I didn't want to go with him to a horror movie :D

@Sarah

I want to see a pizza with the Spices shaped like hair .. I'm curious how it looks like :D

@Belita

You're a cool weirdo, you know? :p

@BasePairWobble

That really looks weird, i bet :p

• Like 5

Yep, I have been called that many times. I'm usually that quiet person in school that does her work and doesn't talk to anyone. And I guess that makes me a weirdo lol. It doesn't really bother me though. I could care less what people think about me.

Besides, I don't think of myself as a weirdo and that's what matters XD But it is what it is I suppose :p

• Like 4

What a big list this will be... let's see:

I was called a weirdo in school cause i looked (really)like a boy and my school friends once told me i was a freak of nature... not nice, it bugged me for years.

I was called a weirdo by my husband when i said marriage was a pain(cause i didn't want to get married at first) :D

well, i like being a weirdo rabbit9

i was called a boy too because i cut my hair so short and used to wear cool jackets in my last year at middle school

I was called a weirdo by some girls because i said i don't wanna get married

i really dont care to be called a weirdo :hamtaro-005 (8):

• Like 3

@Sarah

I want to see a pizza with the Spices shaped like hair .. I'm curious how it looks like :D

oh nowadays you can find anything in the market

last week i saw i cake and on top of it there was a woman (bride) holding an axe and near her was a head (her groom) this cake is for women who celebrate their divorce (it's very common) :D

• Like 3

Yep, I have been called that many times. I'm usually that quiet person in school that does her work and doesn't talk to anyone. And I guess that makes me a weirdo lol. It doesn't really bother me though. I could care less what people think about me.

Besides, I don't think of myself as a weirdo and that's what matters XD But it is what it is I suppose :p

yes at my first year at high school i was too quite and i was called a weirdo too

it was an awful year

you right , about what you think of your self :hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 3

oh nowadays you can find anything in the market

last week i saw i cake and on top of it there was a woman (bride) holding an axe and near her was a head (her groom) this cake is for women who celebrate their divorce (it's very common)

Ahahahahhah, lol so damn funny :D

• Like 1

Ahahaha many times, mostly for just being myself lol.

Well, for me biting people, for my nerdiness... I don't know, all the crazy things combined I guess :3

• Like 6

I've been called a weirdo for being bi once... but the dude got a punch in the mouth for it...

Also for my pervyness haha ;)

• Like 4

haha that word Wierdo! defines me lmao , people always call me things like that, n i even use it to refer to myself lol i think it is a stament ! :D n it makes me different hahaha

i like to be a little different, n break the mold :p

• Like 3

i've been callen a weirdo often actually, but i don't really care :)

it's mostly because i'm very open and i reaaaally don't give a damn about that xDD

my family and friends are already used to this soo :)

• Like 3

That happens to me a lot too! I'm very talkative with my friends -- MY FRIENDS. Those who know me and that I'm comfortable around them. Around others.. I'm polite, but that's all. During high school people thought i was a lesbian, 'cause I was too quiet, too much on my own and didn't had a boyfriend. Actually guys didn't even got too close of me back then. Well, they still don't nowdays, but i guess it is for different reasons.. haha. But what really bothered me was the fact that my best friend back then started to believe on those rumors.. it was not even the lesbian thing that actually bothered me. It was the fact that she didn't believed me and that she changed. So, if i really were lesbian, would she still be friend of mine? hmm..

Usually people think I'm weird - nowdays - because I like to read a lot, while most of my friends are getting drunk, I'm reading or listening to folk and indie music. Most of people just think I'm boring. What bothers me is that i really do my best to be respectful to everyone and their personal taste, even when i don't like it. So why can't they be nice to me in return?

Also, some"friends" think I'm weird because the way I act around boys.. they think weird that i don't date much and they are always worried that i'm not "having fun". They just don't understand that i don't feel the need to kiss someone to have fun. And, honestly, I think disgusting someone I barely know come and kiss me. Seriously, i hate it. I can be casual, but, come on! At least try to seduce me! Don't just assume that I will kiss you just because I'm on a club or just because you have a cute face. (And just to make it clear, I don't think disgusting someone who does that. My friends do it all the time. And that's fine. I just don't think that this work for me).

And so it goes..

• Like 4

@cherryyuri

I think you and I are almost exactly the same lol. I was the same way in high school and everyone thought I was a lesbian because I never showed interest in guys. Well, I'm bi but that's besides the point lol.

But yeah, I know a lot of people that go to tons of parties and get drunk and just make out with everyone. That's totally not me. I like to drink sometimes but only within my small group of friends. Idk how that qualifies as weird. But whatever lol

• Like 3

people think i'm weird all the time

b/c i wear gothic platform boots an b/c i dont listen or like rap an r&b music

instead i talk about yaoi with my friend

also i talk about my swedish,german,japanese,country,classical an other types of music

oh,an i get along better with my teachers than my peers

about 90%, maybe a little less, but about 90% of the students in my school are ignorant

jus counting the middle school building

another reason i'm called weirdo is b/c i like to wear suits

i get called a lot of names

but there is always a song that helps me out

sometimes i literally lol at some of the things i'm called cause its so funny

• Like 2

another reason i'm called weirdo is b/c i like to wear suits

i get called a lot of names

O_O thats cool , i always wear a tie but i always wanted to wear suits :hamtaro-005 (23):

don't bother with those people

• Like 2

i was called a weirdo by myself xDD

cuz seriously i get crazy sometimes just talking to myself and acting all alone in my room once i snap out of it i say : it was fun

but weird .. im weird xD

• Like 3

I've been called a weirdo because i sometimes behave like i have my own world. i argue loudly with myself. i talk to myself even while i'm talking to friends. i have to interrupt myself sometimes. some people deem me weird because of some food i like to eat or prepared a certain way. i'm the type who will dip fried chicken in chocolate and eat it. i've been called weird because of my morbid phobia of rats. i will most likely throw something at you if you even attempt to make me touch a white mouse. i've been called a weirdo because i laugh my head off in a movie theater while watching a horror film. i'm most likely to clap my hands at the most thrilling scenes while others scream and cry.

• Like 1

Well I be call weirdo even by weirdo... --;;;

And some people do tell me they want to experiment with me... --;;;

The reason are so many... I just don't laugh when other laugh

I don't feel like eating I just don't eat(for a day or more...)

If I don't feel like talking I just stop talking(same thing with eating just don't said a word for a day or more)

My stress relieve is making detail work... ^^;;;

Just like to stay home don't like to go out much...

Love to stay in the rain(because of my health I can't do that any more... but, when I was kid I walk back home when rain was flow out so hard...) --;;;

Oh... I do talk to myself a lot...

Just little different way of thinking and doing on something...

But, that is what make us unique...

So being weirdo wasn't bad thing...

Just it's little bit different and some time hard to get along with other... --;;;

That's all... ^^

• Like 3

yesterday my nephew called me weirdo because i like to stay at balcony at midnight and he saw me using candle light all over my room.

• Like 1