have you ever been called a (weirdo) ????

sarah3161

i always lock my room door when i sleep and my mother calls me weirdo - -" but i really don't see anything weird with that

i read bl manga and my sis, my friends (who know that ) told me that i wans't normal

anyway, i don't care much about it :msn_red_fox 2

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• shimbamba

• Belita

• cherryyuri

I get call a weirdo all the time. In school it was because I like to draw and the boys said I looked like a girl. My mom says I a weirdo because my room is goth meets a faerie tale. My bother says it because I do not like war hammer but I like d&d. then the men around here say I am a weirdo because I like to lisen to the begening songs of anime at full blast when I put out the news papers around here.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

well, me and my sister were in class at the university , and she said i look like a statue

when i pay attention to something

Mostly everyone I’ve met in my life has called me a weirdo at some point mostly because I’m an awkward person when things start to change and I am already use 2 it being a certain way, I laugh a lot at random things, the way I think about things in general, I never open the curtains in my room cause I feel like somebody watching me, I don’t like having the windows open at home either, my family call me a weirdo for being a vegetarian since I was 9 cause they don’t understand how someone can’t like eating meat or fish, for being scared of something I can’t see, for not crying at the movie “titanic”, for falling sleeping when watching “princess and frog”, for using fake names when meeting strangers cause i can't be bothered telling them my real name lol

• Like 1

@ Kai ,

i too have lots of your habits

I never open the curtains in my room when i stay in it because i would feel like somebody watching me

i didnt cry at watching “titanic”

• Like 1

i've been called like that alot these days but in a positive way. something like interesting, funny etc :D

anyway i don't mind when someone calls me a weirdo, i'm used to it and i like it ^^

there was just one time when the boy i liked said that i'm totally fake and weird =.= it got me xDD

also, today one boy said 'you know, it's not winter, why do you wear dr.martens, weirdo ? ' ...i found it funny so i started to laugh. there are so many pathethic people who just don't have anything else to do xDD

• Like 1

@ Kai ,

i too have lots of your habits

I never open the curtains in my room when i stay in it because i would feel like somebody watching me

i didnt cry at watching “titanic”

Ahaha i'm glad im not the only one like this xD, guess we have lot in common Sarah (:

• Like 1

Oh well XDDD I was called weirdo many times XDD

By my friends,because I'm always saying stupid,but funny things (like: You don't remember that I don't remember or..."He was a nightmare" XDDD (Oh well,I wanted to say "He had a nightmare,but...XDDD) )

Hm...weirdo,because I love Asia XDD And I want to go there

And..I'm sure that there have many other situations,but I can't remember them now XDD

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i have been called a weirdo because of my sleeping habits,

1- when i sleep no one can wake me up beside my alarm cell phone, my sisters fights and even sometimes fell on me while i sleep but no answer from me

2- i have this problem since i was a kid, i yell and panic while sleeping and dont even remember when i wake up

3-i sleep , like my sisters call (mummy) on my back and also like(a cat) when i sleep on one of my sides

:D:D:D:D

I've been called a weirdo many times, because when I oversleep in the morning I eat my breakfast (a sandwich) on the street, when I get angry I laugh, I am a sadist, I love drinking and I can drink a lot, until I pass out lol

• Like 1

I've only been called a weirdo a few times for silly reasons...

When i was younger my mother's friend's Son called me a weirdo because i was really short for my age, one of my friends call me a weirdo because i looked too younge for my age, my strange sense of humour and for laughing at everything, all my siblings call me a weirdo for absolute no reason, my aunt calls me a weirdo for also my sense of humour & laughing at everything XD

Being weird is great, it maks us unique and its better than being normal =^_^=

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Oh of course! :D I'm weird because I always behave unpredictably;) And my humor is really black sometimes;) I'm mean to the children and so other people think that I'm insane;) (not to love children). When I was at school I was called a nun, because I used to wear the black clothes - long cloaks, velvet suits with the lace, ribbons, the big crosses;)

• Like 1

I don't even remember haw many times I was called a weirdo :)) . Particular I haven't do something weird but , when I was young I took karate lessons so when I had a problem I deal with the situation by my self .

The first time when I was called weird I think it was when I enter in the class where wore teach the karate lessons .I was the only girl :))).4 ears my school mates laugh and joke cause of it , after I enter in high school I tried to be invisible but at the gym class I still was the first , so I got called weird again ..

If is anyone here who's bordered by others and make weird , take my advice : Don't ever start an argument with those persons , tell them straight away >

• Like 2

I grew to think that being called a weirdo and a freak was a compliment XD I just laugh and smile when I hear that now XD

But yeah I've been called weird all my life.

Weird because I didn't talk to many people at school when I was young and I liked to stay inside and read novels instead of playing ball outside,

Weird because of my looks (I've got really flashy hair and a pretty special clothe style in which metal meets gothic meets visual kei meets elegant meets classy XD),

Weird because of my interests (Japan and yaoi being a reason, my fascination for dark stuff and horror and crimes and my decision to study criminology being another, etc.)

Weird for a tons or reasons. As soon as you slightly don'.t fit in, the masses will call you weird. And I think it's awesome. It's the prouf that you're unique, you're you, not like everyone else. It's a quality in my eyes ^_^

• Like 3

my friends call me weirdo because i'm an otaku..

but i love anime more than i love myself..

i can't live even one day without anime or game.. haah.... ~_~'

• Like 2

I get called a weirdo cause 1.I'm accident prone O.o 2.I play the flute 3.I don't talk much 4.I dated a guy 5.My family is really big!!!!!! 6.I'm sadist 7. I mix up my word....a lot 8.I say weird things like "I suck cow nipples at Math T.T" 9.I wear eyeliner and nail polish 10.I wear a lot of black 11. sometimes me and my brother hold hands 12.I cuss when I sneeze XD 13.I use to be a gender bender(transexual) 14.I read a lot 15.I listen to J-rock 16.The way i wear my hair...O.o

I get called weird for some of the dumbest stuff!!!!!

• Like 1

my fwens aways told me i'm their most weird person they evr encounter.. like really.. i dun think i'm weird (in denial).. they're d one who's weird.. simply bcoz d way i c d world jz slightly diff 4m evry1 else.. i'm being called weird..

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

People always calling me weirdo.. XD

They even call me got mental disorded..

The reason? Because all I do is sitting on my bed online all day long without leaving it.. Hahaha.. I think that's called hikkikomori..

Also sometimes when I got so hyperactive, I will become a superr active girl like a weirdo, such as dancing when we are walking to the shopping center, making noise, trolling friends.. XD

Also for having bath so fast.. XD

• Like 1

I've been called weird because I am way to happy, 'cause I can see the positivity in almost everything, and they say I am weird because I am also way to nice, also I'm way to bubbly!!!! lol hahahahaha AND I have also been called weird for loving YO!!!!LOL O.k, now if that is so "weird" , then what the heck is normal?

• Like 1

I get called weird because I like Monster high doll and I am a guy. The bI like other guys. The way I dress, mostly in black. the music I like ( rock) everone here likes rap.

• Like 1

Lol ! I get stared at by everyone. And I know you will aswell. Reason ? 2.fuckin15 Meter ;) Aka 215cm. Thats enormous. Not to mention, I am not dressed -normal-. I had for the winter, a tailcoat, along with my fluffy spirithood [Actually got that pictured in my albums, if you want to see how it looks, check it out !]. I can wear weird, anime contactlenzes, just to make my iris look bigger. I love flashy colours, have -odd- coloured hair [most of the time though, not at the moment :/] aaanndd I wear eyeliner from time to time ! Not to mention if I am in the bus, i have the habbit on putting my music really loud. An example of my playlist would be -blacksabbath-the elmosong[sessamystreet]-2ne1-random old christmas song-

sure .. I am -weird-, and deserve to be stared at, but hey... I like it :3

• Like 1