yojichan

Omoo you're soo cute -wanna pinch your cheeks- Oh and you REALLY look like Shingyouji :X ^^

You know I haven't been feeling well since the weekend but lemme tell you this comment of yours really put a smile on my face. i can't stop giggling. thank you so much. you're the 3rd person to say that i REALLY look like Shingyouji. OMG! i am so happy. thank you! thank you! ♥

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Ginger

• Bloodysadist

• Last_sky16

Haha I'm always happy when the others are happy,dear. ^^ I 'm really glad that I made you smile really. Hahaha do you have other cosplays? I'm curious to see,if you have XD ^^''

• Like 1

Haha I'm always happy when the others are happy,dear. ^^ I 'm really glad that I made you smile really. Hahaha do you have other cosplays? I'm curious to see,if you have XD ^^''

as a matter of fact, i actually do. hehe! but i wasn't really a prolific cosplayer. i only cosplayed a character because i was very much into them. some of my cosplay pics have disappeared though. *sighs* like my cosplay of Tsubasa Imai from the JPop male duo Tackey and Tsubasa.

so here's some pics of my cosplay characters. I'm only posting these in response to your request. Ritsuka was the ONLY BL cosplay I ever did. i will post some more of my Loveless pics next time.

WARNING! IMAGE HEAVY! :hamtaro-005 (6):

please forgive me

• Like 4

Sugoiiiii~ I like your cosplays,hehe. ^.^

I'm glad you did. you're welcome! :)

and here's a couple of my Loveless cosplay pics. this time with other characters from the series. Can you guess their names?

the links are no longer available

• Like 3

O_o Kawaiii!! No no no,you're such a cute girl : P

Oh..looks like you have other fans now ^.^

Eh guess other characters names right? XDDD

• Like 1

I like a lot your cosplay pics Yojichan!

You look so good! :)

oooooh! thank you! thank you so much, Aoi! i'm so touched. i feel like i did something good. :D

O_o Kawaiii!! No no no,you're such a cute girl : P

Oh..looks like you have other fans now ^.^

Eh guess other characters names right? XDDD

*BLUSHES* thank you so much. OMG!! *hides face*

the picture from the newspaper looks great foxy3

hontou? thanks so much. i didn't even know my face was gonna be on the newspaper if it wasn't for my friend who texted me. i was so shocked but happy. LOL. i mean there were so many cool dressed people that evening but i'm one of the few who got chosen to be on the paper. and oh btw...i LOVE your siggie. may i know who these characters are?

So cute!!!! Did you make your costume? I love it! Also I would love to see more Loveless pics! You are so cute!

thank you Ginger. :D oh no! i never make any of my costumes. i am not that hardcore. i just hire a tailor to make them for me. however, the only thing i ever made was the cat ears. all of my Ritsuka outfit is what i normally wear when i go out of the house. hai! i will post more Loveless pics soon.

eheheh...i had to upload a bit more. so here they are...Enjoy! the Loveless cosplay group was something i organized. i didn't assign any characters to anybody. they chose the role for themselves and it looks like it worked pretty well for everyone as you can see.

again many thanks for your wonderful comments. i appreciate them all very much. :)

MORE LOVELESS IMAGES!

again, i am really sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 3

eheheh...i had to upload a bit more. so here they are...Enjoy! the Loveless cosplay group was something i organized. i didn't assign any characters to anybody. they chose the role for themselves and it looks like it worked pretty well for everyone as you can see.

again many thanks for your wonderful comments. i appreciate them all very much. :)

MORE LOVELESS IMAGES!

Youji tends to play with Ritsuka a whole lot, ne?

YoujiplayingwithRitsuka.jpg

I'm TRYING to keep a straight face. LOL

weeeclasspicclasspic.jpg

any excuse to tease Ritsuka will be done at all costs by the Zero Boys. xD

soubiritsukaandthezeroboys.jpg

the men in Ritsuka's life.

mahboiz.jpg

One more time with Youji

ehemNatsuowillkillmeifhefindsout.jpg

Picture happy

aimidoriritsukaandyayoihappypose.jpg

Zero Boys like totally owns me.

100_2914.jpg

LOVE IT!!!! all of u look so COOL!!! ahaha...im totally lovin' it...^^

btw...a friend of mine gonna cosplay Loveless too...and she says she wanna make it more...goth???

well...i never play cosplay but looking at all my friends..now i realize i many friends who do cosplays...lol

• Like 1

LOVE IT!!!! all of u look so COOL!!! ahaha...im totally lovin' it...^^

btw...a friend of mine gonna cosplay Loveless too...and she says she wanna make it more...goth???

well...i never play cosplay but looking at all my friends..now i realize i many friends who do cosplays...lol

awwww~~ THANKS SO MUCH, JUNE-CHAN!!! *HUGS*

i'm glad you got to see the pics and love them.

best regards to your friend to cosplay Ritsuka. tell your friend from one Ritsuka cosplayer to another, GANBATTE NE!!! yes, Ritsuka can be done in a goth fashion. :)

awwww~~ THANKS SO MUCH, JUNE-CHAN!!! *HUGS*

i'm glad you got to see the pics and love them.

best regards to your friend to cosplay Ritsuka. tell your friend from one Ritsuka cosplayer to another, GANBATTE NE!!! yes, Ritsuka can be done in a goth fashion. :)

ahahaha now i have 2 cute Ritsuka as my friend...^^

i juz love seeing yojichan in that kitty ear...so kawaii...ahahahahha

well she told me bout the goth Ritsuka too becoz she needs me to help her with her make up...hehe

• Like 1

hontou? thanks so much. i didn't even know my face was gonna be on the newspaper if it wasn't for my friend who texted me. i was so shocked but happy. LOL. i mean there were so many cool dressed people that evening but i'm one of the few who got chosen to be on the paper. and oh btw...i LOVE your siggie. may i know who these characters are?

well, i could understand how surprise it was *_* i was like that before ..... but not on the newspaper but on the tv :))

my siggy? i guess they are Russia & Japan from Axis Power Hetalia fan art , i saw it on tumble ^^~

btw .. don't try to keep straight face, smiling is cuter xd~

• Like 1

Aww for me these cosplays are one of the best ^.^ Its really nice to see people making cosplays..(well maybe not everybody think so...but for me..its really interesting ^^) Oh and..all of you are REALLY cute *_*

• Like 1

Aww for me these cosplays are one of the best ^.^ Its really nice to see people making cosplays..(well maybe not everybody think so...but for me..its really interesting ^^) Oh and..all of you are REALLY cute *_*

awww~ thank you! thank you so much. though i'm no longer an avid cosplayer, i still have cosplaying friends and for me cosplay is truly an art form. :) a wonderful way of expressing oneself.

well, i could understand how surprise it was *_* i was like that before ..... but not on the newspaper but on the tv :))

my siggy? i guess they are Russia & Japan from Axis Power Hetalia fan art , i saw it on tumble ^^~

btw .. don't try to keep straight face, smiling is cuter xd~

wow! TV! sugoi ne! :D

hai! will do. will do. will smile more.

ahahaha now i have 2 cute Ritsuka as my friend...^^

i juz love seeing yojichan in that kitty ear...so kawaii...ahahahahha

well she told me bout the goth Ritsuka too becoz she needs me to help her with her make up...hehe

arigatou~ ♥ *hugs*

it's your destiny to have Ritsuka friends. hehehe!

i had a lot of fun being a neko boy for a day. the shots i've posted here so far were taken with my neko friends.

next time will post shots taken from a photo studio. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Omfg, yeah I'm late.

But this picture is sooo cute >__

(Just needed to say that, lol :D)

As the saying goes, better late than never. hehehe!

thanks so much for the compliment! :D

Yeah you're right! :DDD

But whaa~~

I want to have those... cat ears too :o

I'm looking for something like that for years! (oh yeah~ want to go as a cat to halloween, LOL! :D)

Yeah you're right! :DDD

But whaa~~

I want to have those... cat ears too :o

I'm looking for something like that for years! (oh yeah~ want to go as a cat to halloween, LOL! :D)

oh the cat ears...yeah this was a joint effort by me and my aunt. hehe!

all you need is a good wire hairband and fuzzy cloth material and extra wire to shape the ears.

the cat ears i was wearing here is very sturdy.