yojichan

I'm gonna be shameless and post my cosplay of Ritsuka Aoyagi here.

I'm open to violent reactions and cat food. XD

sorry

• Like 21

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Ginger

• Bloodysadist

• Last_sky16

What are you talking about Yoji-sama? Your cosplay is great! So cute, adorable! :leaf3:

OMG too cute!!!leaf3

Waaaiii! thank you all so much for the comments and for viewing! *blushes*

ahihihihihi~~♥

• Like 1

(sees Yo-chan and can't resist the urge) must...glomp...so kawaii...can't control...myself... (tackle glomps) KAWAII!!!

*ish sho tackleglomped*

thank you! thank you so much, dearest Tat-chan ♥

i used to have 11 cats but one of them passed away last month...

so yojichan...would u like to become my 11th cute cat??? i promise i'll feed u well...ahahaha

u looked amazingly adorable!!!!!....

• Like 1

i used to have 11 cats but one of them passed away last month...

so yojichan...would u like to become my 11th cute cat??? i promise i'll feed u well...ahahaha

u looked amazingly adorable!!!!!....

awww ~ thanks so much June-chan *hugs* hai! i'd like to be your 11th neko but i must warn you...i'm kinda spoiled and i eat a lot. XD

ahahaha....most of my cats are like that...it's something common for a pet to be a cute spoiler....if not it wont so loveable rite??? *imagining yojichan being a cute spoiler* lol

• Like 1

ahahaha....most of my cats are like that...it's something common for a pet to be a cute spoiler....if not it wont so loveable rite??? *imagining yojichan being a cute spoiler* lol

hahahahha!! *imagines being spoiled* personally, i used to spoil my pet cats too. i put up with the scars my cat Tanaka gave me and i still adore him. my cat is somewhat of a playful sadistic seme and i'm the uke cat owner. LOL so if i were a real cat, i wanna be spoiled. XD

you look like Shingyouji

OMG! Really? Oh wow. I dunno what to say. that's intense right there. i didn't expect that at all. thank you.

kawaii , very cool, ive done a kimimaro cosplay n kiba cosplay before :D

arigatou! :D

i'm not familiar with the characters you've mentioned but i am curious to see your cosplay, do share!

haha lol ill see what i can do, they r naruto characters :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

if they dont work, go to my profile page and they r in fav album :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 6

the first image i posted on this thread was taken in a studio. that was the second time i cosplayed as Ritsuka. :D

this one here is the very first time i cosplayed him in an anime event for which i won third place. :)

apologies

• Like 4

I like it a lot! You look very innocent in this one! :D

Oh thank you so much! :D I'm glad you said i was able to pull off looking innocent despite all the naughty thoughts i actually had in my head at the time. hehehe!

• Like 1

Yojichan your cosplays rock! I really loved them! you have a very cute and innocent face, uke-like

Oh thank you! thank you so much! I'm so happy you loved them. I take that as a huge compliment that I have a very uke-like face. hehehe! yosh!

So cute! I looove both your pics and misakixusagi's pica as well! :hamtaro-005 (8):

awww ~ thank you so much! i'm so happy you love them both. :D

Omo You DO look like dearest Shingyouji-kun!! *faints*

waaaaiiii!!! REALLY? REALLY? my heart is skipping like crazy. you're the second person to say that. i'm so happy!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! thank you! thank you so much.

• 4 weeks later...