• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• yaoiwolf0-0

• crystald

• SapphireBlue

I didn't think I'd finish my story so quickly, but I had a baaaad day so I wound up writing this to make myself feel better. It did just that, so I hope that everyone else finds it fun and that it puts a smile on your face. (It took everything to keep it under 600 words hahah!)

Title: I Thought of You

There was no question. Summer was the most evil, demonic season of the entire year. There was nothing good about it that Cecil could see. It was hot all the time, tourists filled the parks and malls and restaurants, and frankly summer activities were boring at best. Beaches suck and who the hell wants to deal with all the annoying, rude, gross people who show up—never mind the sharks and megalodons and Cthulhus that traversed the dark waters. What else did people do in the summer? Cecil wasn’t exactly an expert in the matter. He tended to become a hermit during these few months, so who knew what else people liked to do throughout the season?

To put it simply, Cecil hated summertime. He thanked his stars and garters that it was almost over. Just a few more weeks and autumn would be in full swing. In the meantime, he’d stick to his plan of just staying in his apartment.

Except today. Today, Cecil left the house. Today he went to the hot, humid park to meet his friend, Jaylyn. Jaylyn, however, was late, leaving Cecil alone in the heat.

“I hate her,” Cecil whispered to himself, pushing his glasses up his nose only for them to slide back down from his sweat. He didn’t even notice the man beside him on the bench, casting his eyes over suspiciously as Cecil mumbled to himself.

His lack of awareness continued as he missed another man approaching him timidly, though with a certain amount of determination. “H-hi, Cecil.”

Cecil jumped, though feigned a smile at this new person. “Jaime! Man, it’s been a minute!”

“A few months, actually. I’m surprised to see you out here. Don’t you hate the heat?”

“Yeah, but stupid Jaylyn just had to hang out with me and now she’s late. The idiot...” Jaime chuckled, and Cecil found that his smile was no longer feigned. Jaime had a way of doing that.

“Um… so I just uhh…” Jaime rubbed his hands nervously in front of him, his eyes glancing everywhere except Cecil. “I was strolling through the park and I noticed that you were here too so I followed you and—no, sorry that sounds creepy! I didn’t mean that!”

“Yeah, that was really creepy,” interjected the man sitting next to Cecil. Jaime tried to pretend he didn’t hear the confirmation of his creepiness.

“No, no! I just you know… I wanted to see what you were doing so I watched you for a bit and—“

“Dude, really?” said the man with a shake of his head.

“It’s fine!” Cecil yelled, hoping their audience would keep his mouth shut. “I understand what you mean, Jaime.” That was Jaime after all… an adorable dork.

Adorkable.

“I’m sorry, Cecil. I’m just nervous. Look, do you wanna maybe go on a date with me? Sometime? I-in the fall? Not now, I know you hate summer, but I’d like to see you and get to know you more and we can do some cold activity like ice skating or—“

“Jaime.” Cecil stood and placed a finger to Jaime’s lips, ending his rambling. The smile on Cecil’s face was even wider now, his eyes thinning as it grew. “I’d love to.”

“Really?”

“Mhm. I always look forward to the end of summer, but you just made it even more exciting. But why wait til then? Let’s head over to my place instead. Come on.”

Together, the two walked off leaving the stranger, Jaylyn, and the heat behind. The end of summer was always Cecil’s favorite time of year.

Here's my entry. I'm looking forward to what others write. I'm not that great of a writer, so I'm kind of just here for the participation points when the contest is over.

Title: Summer Lovin'

Word Count: 600

♪ Summer lovin' had me a blast

Was he burning or was he tanning? At this moment, he couldn't tell, and he didn't care. As long as he could spend more time with this stranger, that's all that mattered to him. He could spend the whole day talking to him.

"You look a bit red."

They both laughed. "A bit" was an understatement.

"Come on, let's go inside."

"Okay!" He agreed to happily. The closest place to get some shade were the shower rooms, where the cold water was also able to cool them off.

Summer lovin' happened so fast ♪

He had spent days with the stranger taking care of him. He really had sunburned, but this was the first time he didn’t mind. Each day the man gave him an aloe massage. His hands were rough, but they felt amazing against his bare skin. Undeniably, this had to be a talent of his. It almost made him want to stay out all day in the sun again. Almost.

Throughout the summer, he became more acquainted with the stranger, only to find everything about him to be fascinating. In addition, he had taken him so many places. "Dates," as he personally called it.

"What do you want to do next?"

"Let's do everything all over again!"

"We've gone to the zoo, the aquarium, an amusement park, seen a couple of movies, and you want to do everything again?"

"Yep!"

"It's your call."

♪ Summer days driftin' away

It was the last day before his summer vacation was officially over, and he was at the other's house, scared. He didn't want his vacation to come to an end, not when he was having this much fun.

"What would you like to do tomorrow?"

"I can't." He never had the guts to tell him that he had to leave. Now was his last chance. "I'll be starting college again soon. In a week, actually, so I have to leave tonight. I had fun." He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, not knowing how the other would react. Would he be angry at him? Understanding?

The long silence hinted he was no longer welcome to stay.

"I'll take my leave, then." He spoke quietly more to himself than the other in the room. He wanted to be stopped, hoping he would feel an arm pull him back, but there was no such movement. The door closed behind him and he was locked out.

Summer fling, don't mean a thing ♪

He hoped the man had forgotten about him after what he did. If he were in his position, he would have. He regretted leaving so abruptly, but he couldn't change the past. He had to live with it and, now, he couldn't waste time thinking about it anymore. He was already starting college.

A postcard arrived in the mail that day. The address was unknown to him, but the name he recognized. The typical "Wish you were here!" was printed on the card, and the background picture was of a beach.

Why would he send him this? Was he taunting him for what he had done? He turned the postcard over, seeing more text. These words were handwritten:

Do you accept the challenge?

He stared at the question, unsure of what it implied, until he finally understood. It was an invitation. Should he write a reply?

See you next summer. He wrote in red pen, dating when his next summer vacation began, the last week of May.

The next day the postcard was mailed.

♫ But oh, those summer nights ♫

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: Yep, that definitely put a smile on my face. Your submission is adorable.

I tired. Probably around 590 words ...maybe a litte over 600 tbh. I can't count. (lol - did this on my phone) but I hope its ok. It was fun writing it.

Title: The spot

"Who knew spending my entire summer with my grandparents would lead to me meeting you," Akiayma whispered under his breath as he walked down a earthy trail. There was a small lake about a mile away from his grandparents house. Akiayma had made it a habit to go there, since there wasn't much to do in the middle of nowhere. He was surround by nature, bugs, and trees, so many trees. It was hidden in the forest and appeared to be forgotten by the town's people.

How he ended up spending his summer there was thanks to his parents, who had finally had enough of him getting into trouble at school. With so many fights and missing assignments, his school threatened to kick him out. Akiyama could still remember his parents pleading with the principles to give him one last chance.

"Akiyama!"

"Hey Touma. "

He couldn't help but smile a little when he saw the other. He had met Touma at this very location when he first arrived in town. Most people were easily intimated by his bad boy look and tattoos that they offered ran away or ignored him, however, Tomua was different. This was there meeting spot, where once a day they could come and just talk or swim.

"You look tired. "

"I am. All I did this summer was chores after chores. You'd think the old geezer and hag would let me relax on my last day but no... What a waste of a summer. "

" Wow..ouch. " Tomua laughed softly, eyes gazing into the water. "You really are a city boy."

"You know I didn't mean it like that, your the only good thing that's here. "

"Its weird. We haven't known each other long but I consider you my best friend. "

"Really? Cool...I've never had one of those. " He joked. "In that case I'll defiantly come back to this boring hell hole to see you. "

"..I can't tell if your serious or not...To be honest ...I'm sad. I get the feeling that this will be our last time together. That I'll never see you again "

"I'm not dead Tomua -sheesh. I promise that I'll come see you...I kinda have too." Tomua turned, staring at Akiayma with a confused look on his face.

"What do yo--"

With out warning Akiyama grabbed Tomua's shirt and suddenly forced him into a kiss.

Just like Akiyama the lip lock was wild and rough, but daring and very very hot. The passionate kiss caught Tomua off guard, causing the blond to madly blush. Akiyama, being the the jerk that he was, laughed hysterically.

"I wish you could see your face hahaha! Priceless!"

"I...T-that...that wasn't funny! S-stop laughing you jerk!!" Akiayma quickly realized that he upset the other and sighed softly, seeing Tomua's eyes water.

"Why would you do that to me anyway! I'm a guy!"

Akiyama smirked a little, and took Tomau's hands away from his face. "I guess I have to spell it out for you. I kissed you because I wanted too, I don't care if your a guy, I'm a bad boy remember, I'm suppose to break the rules....Tomua....I like you....and when I say that I'll come back...I mean it.. I'll come back to you...."

He groaned under his breath and quickly released Tomua, nervously scratching the back of his head feeling so unmanly for confessing.

"Ugghh- damit...that sounded so freakin cheesy. "

"I...I like..you too!" Tomua shouted desperately, staring intensity at him. Akiyama blinked at the boy laughing. "I kinda figured - other wise you would of slapped me and ran off after I kissed you. "

Don't worry Tomua...I promise that next summer, you and I will be right back here, sitting in this exact spot...and hopefully making out like two star-crossed lovers... He grinned misceviously.

I love seeing how everyone took this to a completely different place! I guess I was having a weird couple of days to the result kinda shows it... Hope you'll find it interesting anyway :)

Title: Not Going Anywhere

For a few weeks now, that was his spot for thinking.

The warm sand beneath his feet and the sound of the waves seemed to ground him. This was no longer a dream as it was for the past two months, but a reality.

Summer was ending.

He never planned on it happening when he first came there. It was a place to pass the hot summer days, nothing more. He was never looking for something more. And yet, something more found him.

His smile was as bright as the sun above them, and as warm as the nights they spent sitting on the balcony, talking about nothing and everything, surrounded by the sound of crickets and the glow of fireflies. Every morning he would have to check if he was there. To make sure he wasn't dreaming. It didn't seem something like that could be real, but it was.

He couldn't help but fall in love.

It wasn't perfect. Nothing in life is, and neither of them was. But when he looked into those eyes, the ones that seemed like a piece of the ocean was stolen just to grace his face, things seemed to make sense. It didn't matter it wasn't perfect anymore. It was whole.

And it was terrifying.

He didn't want any of this. Not when they had such a clear expiration date. He didn't want to relax into that hand that held his, to laugh at those stories told over a cold glass of wine, to have his eyes drift to the now familiar figure every time they were in the same room, to melt into those arms that surrounded him every night…

They never talked about it, but it was painfully clear. As the days were getting shorter, so was their time together. Now, every word, every touch, every kiss had him wondering. Just how many more of those would he feel? Which and when would be the last one? He couldn't tell, but there was no escaping the fact they were numbered.

Closing his eyes, he let the sun heat his face. Burn it. Maybe this way the outside would match what was going on inside of him. Maybe by the time his face would heal, when the red hue would disappear completely, and the warmth would fade away, his heart would do the same. Maybe by then the whole thing would be just a memory, a fading dream and nothing more. After all, nothing lasted forever. Not even summer.

"What are you thinking about?" that voice he so longed for, and yet dreaded to hear called to him. Even through his fingers that were shielding his eyes from the bright light he knew who was talking to him.

"Summer is ending" he answered.

And then, a chuckle. He had to completely remove his hand now, only to be met with those two clear oceans that seemed to be holding the key to some unknown door. "Just because it does, doesn't mean we are too".

And just like that, with those simple words, everything was quiet once again. He took his hand in his', pulling him off the soft sand and leading him back home. Was the answer always that simple? Right there before his eyes?

He didn't know, but it was okay. It didn't matter. The seasons might have been changing, but his own personal summer was there to stay. A smile, small and careful and crisp, like the first golden leaves of autumn fell on his lips. It seemed like their summer was just beginning.

honestly, i wanted to do something sweet and sappy and depressing, but i watched some vintage material and was ... inspired.

also half inspired by something stupid I said to gin (idek how to tag someone) so GIN, buddy, if you're reading this? this one's for you.

EDIT: fucking I copy pasted, right? and then I copy pasted something else and lost the entire STORY because I didn't save it on word because I am. A fool. So here's my second run of it, and probably the lesser product heh-- ENJOY.

EDIT:

helped me at my darkest hour, so
, this one's for you bud

'Dragon's Breath (alt. title: how to end a productive campagin)'

>593

"Got a smoke?"

He looked up, mountains and molehills of rumpled sheets obscuring the image of a smirking brown face. Both of the men were too tired to do much of anything- the man to block the kick aimed at his mouth, and he to actually put any effort in delivering a solid blow.

Heat had been replaced by a downpour. He glanced at it as it continued to pelt bleached apartments, coating vistas and avenues with a shiny, grey veneer. He could imagine the steam that had poured up when it first happened earlier in the day, with the indescribable heat of the season. The one shabby window had been open for most of the month, a saving grace that allowed the cool breeze in to relieve what would have otherwise been a sweltering heat.

But that breeze had stilled to nothing- and then the sky opened. A signal for the end of the summer.

The feeling of cooled sweat was sticky and annoying. Grimacing, he got up and slapped away the prying hands that tried to stop his departure with no more than a grunt. Settling on the ottoman at the bedside vanity, he looked into the mirror.

Prague had given him a lot. The man in his bed, stretched out sinuously, spent but not exhausted. Journals that peeked from his travel-worn satchel, filled with discoveries. Marijuana curetted from the finest foreign leaves, one currently half-rolled. A tan, clear borders marking where his clothes had stopped and began, accompanied by freckles exploding across his chest.

His tongue scrapped the paper of the half-rolled joint, like meeting a cat's kiss with one's own, and the same match he used to light it lit the incense that had been perched over one of the ash trays. His first inhale brought a pleasant burning to his throat (he imagined the buds inside the paper looking similar to the inflammation of his throat.) Exhaling the plume, he smirked to himself as relaxation eased deep down his spine, satisfaction in his gut.

A squeaking bed and creaking floorboards were scarcely acknowledged until skin and flesh pressed against his back. Broad, calloused hands smoothing around his waist and a body curled over his own.

"Not gonna offer a lick, greedy?"

"Get your own."

He smirked at his partner's reflected pout then leaned into the eventual kiss to his cheek, watching the other walk away to the bathroom with lingering eyes. From the depths of the tiled washroom, he was chastised about cleanliness, bad habits, and wallowing in his filth. Although scolding from the man hardly ever worked, he felt like doting and sat for a moment longer at the vanity.

His first academic summer had been at Prague, on a research trip with people not much older than him, but greater in status, who made him toil away at field work and run frustrating errands. Those humid days and nights had been spent curled up froting by his lonesome in a shabbily made tent. Running from everything and bitter. Lusting and wanting after so much. All kneecaps and hot blushing under the scrutiny of a grinning face, denying his desires. Staring after his dreams.

Exhaling his dragon's breath, he gathered himself from the seat finally and padded into the bathroom, grinning at his partner's grinning face, golden eyes squinted with love.

" 's room for one more."

He stared at him before crossing the little space, intent on enjoying the last of summer and looking forward to how they could manipulate their schedules to enjoy their Fall.

- to mention/tag someone add @ before the username. like i did to you : )

I made a story about my own summer memories when I was young. Sadly it didn't come out nicely because of words limitation. And it probably didn't fit the theme too much. Oh well, here it is. I'll probably rewrite this into something longer next time.

Title: A promise with him

Word Count: 583

A car stopped. I knew it was them. I hurriedly ran. haven’t seen him for a year. I’ve been waiting for this day to come.

A middle aged woman came out from the car and noticed me.

“Edward, it’s been a while. You’ve grown so big.”

Mrs. Sarah patted my head and went to take her baggage. The second to come out was Mira, her daughter. I’ve known her since last year. I smiled at her and she smiled back. We didn’t say anything.

Soon, a young man came out. He looked like him, but he wasn’t the one I was waiting for. The guy looked at me and I did the same. Soon we turned our gaze away.

I looked at the car again, waiting for someone to come out. The engine was shut down and the driver went out. There was no one else. It was impossible. I ran to Mrs. Sarah’s house and saw her talking with my mom.

”Mrs. Sarah. Where’s Warren? I didn’t see him.”

“Oh. He didn’t come this year. Gerard came instead. He’s Warren’s younger brother.”

I was disappointed and I felt betrayed. Last year, we made a promise to meet again in one year. I sent him letters when my neighbor would go to the city. I was forgotten. He didn’t come and he didn’t send me letters too.

I went to the beach alone while I reminisce the days we would play here and collect drift woods. We had so much fun here. We went here when I graduated in elementary too. He told me next year he will finish highschool so I cheered for him. I thought I could congratulate him this time.

“Hey”

“Gerard?”

“You’re Edward?”

“Yes.”

“I see. My brother told me to come hangout with you. He said he’s sorry for not coming.”

My face brightened. I was sad Warren didn’t come but I’m happy I’m not forgotten.

“What else did he say?”

Just like that, I spent the whole day with Gerard. The next day too. My summer was once again happy. We played at the beach almost everyday. I hope things could last forever.

I went home pretty late that night. My father scolded me for that.

“Why are you late today? Are you with the neighbor’s son again?”

“Yes dad.”

“Don’t play with him. There are rumors he’s gay. You’ll become gay if you play with him”

Because he said that, I argued with dad. I continued playing with Gerard and every evening I would argue with dad. I didn’t tell Gerard though.

One day, I met Gerard at the beach once again.

“I’m leaving tomorrow.”

I’m shocked. I don’t want this.

“Do you have to leave so soon?”

“Can’t be helped. We need to see Warren off.”

I cried and he was sad.

“Next year. I’ll come again.”

“I’ll wait.”

Summer has ended. I hope the next summer comes soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Title: Summer Memory

Word Count: 416 Words, 2,142 characters.

-Summer Memory-

Just another day, same sky, same clouds, same people, same faces. I sometimes wonder if I'm living in a dream that repeats itself, but that's not the case. Because although everything looks the same, every second thing change. But I still wonder why, why do I feel like I'm the one who is stuck with this strange emotions. I want to move on, I want to change too, I don't want to be the same as the rest of the world. So, I made a decision, today I will smile. Walk past the streets, and smile to everyone I see. I'm curious, would it change their expression? or, will they still be the same. Whatever the answer is, I think I like smiling more than I thought...it reminds me of someone, who gives me sweet and warm hugs and takes me to the places I've never been before, like a journey, maybe an adventure.

I wonder would you think like that too, if I keep smiling? If I take you to places like the wind that blows, a small breeze that keeps you warm. Until you leave my hand, I will be your sun and give you warmth, like an endless summer memory.

It's funny, everytime I think of you I feel the whole world inside of my body and my heart, how is that possible? Is it because you showed me, no, taught me these "feelings"? I still don't think it's the reason, but maybe...maybe it was just because of you. I can't think of any other reason, for a simple guy like me to have these thoughts for a simple guy like you.

We're actually so similar that, it almost tastes bitter and cold, when I can taste these feelings in my whole body. Just, why do I even have to feel like this? Maybe this is what you wanted from the beginning, or what I wanted. Either way, all the answers look the same, every single thing leads me to you. It doesn't matter if I could be with you again, it's just looking at you from far away is fine.

Even though this season will pass and the others, it will stay the same for me, like everything else because it feels home seeing you in different colors. But also unlike you, whom I can't experience once more.

However, I want to see your smile again...

...So, I hope you smile back at me...

On that day when we will meet again.

Hi everyone, here is my entry. i hope it makes you feel.

The count is around 650, i hope thats okay.

Forgive my grammatical errors. I am happy that I am able to post this. First time posting my story for contest. Its pure luck I saw the announcement. I am just glad I can post it. I haven’t written Short stories ever before, so it will lack things but I hope the story feels, make up to it. Its first in this aspect too but I have a minimum 300-page story going in my head. Please tell me what you think through vm or pm. Thanks a lot.

Living through you

I laid there enjoying the warmth of the sun and cool splashes of water against my feet, dangling at the edge bridge. Two weeks untill summer vacation ends but that doesn't matter, not now. I closed my eyes, he appeared, never far behind. That slight curve of smile just for me and that throaty chuckle. I gave a deep sigh and told him “you know it’s not fair to him. He deserved better” I told him, heart clenching painfully. “Deserved?” he asked with mischievous glint in his eyes which is deserved only for me. Everyone thought of him as angel except my sis but he is comfortable showing that only to me. He cocked his eyebrow. Right he posed a question, “I am not sure… he keeps clinging to me and its getting hard to ignore him “I said. A tear slipped free, my throat felt thick, I want to curl into fetal position, I said “I don’t want to leave him. He etched himself to my damaged mind and slowly succeeding in entering that damaged heart”

He touched my cheek, swiping my tear “you don’t have to feel guilt. Its ok, I am unlucky but he needs you” he said. “I can’t love him with my whole heart. You are there. You will always be there. It’s not fair to that pure heart idiot, he deserves better” I told him. “Idiot” he said fondly. “that letter he wrote to you, you found it, right?” he asked. “yeah and where are you getting with that” I enquired. “remember what you say whenever anyone mentioned memory retaining” he asked. I laughed “of course, my luv. Memory associated with emotion have highest clarity. He was crying and left packing his clothes for two days along with my photo and the pen, I gifted after I told him that I am not faithful because you and we argued. I have hurt him. I have to know what hurt him most. I have general idea. He is fond of you.” my thoughts were dissociated when I remembered his red, pluffy eyes. Also summer time.

He shook his head “you have someone else you love now”. I opened my mouth to argue but his hand rose and I shut up.I took deep breath “I know what you mean though. He said that he is not perfect or pure as he looks but he is damaged too and our scarred heart make a fit. The jagged edges are what will make ours possible to fit together, so we may live on” I finished. He smiled, somehow I know this would be last or at least for some time, he silently encouraged and I said “he was there through my breakdown, Psychic treatment, when I broke things and when I ran away. He picked the broken pieces before they could be swept away. He knew I will never be whole but still sticks around when I was nothing but an asshole. What did I do to lose you or what did I do to gain him? Why is he still hoping and make me hope? It’s terrifying.”

He pulled me up and placed his hand over my heart and said “ma Cherie, do you remember what I told you 15 years ago before I left for good?” he asked. I choked, endearments, “Sakura, you told me that you are always here and you will live through me… and…… and……that I am and will be never alone”. “ he is waiting. Go home sweetheart.” He kissed me on forehead. I felt warmth to my bones. Tears flowed easily. I let them. I opened my eyes, he is not there. I shrugged my clothes on, a lone sakura flower fell. I smiled. It’s nowhere near or time for cherry blossom. I have confessions and declarations to make to my husband. To fight and laugh with him, to love and live with him.

It’s a bit long but I have to cut the conversation between husbands to keep a near 600-word mark, I hope it feels complete. I hope you all like it. If you have any comment can I bother you to vm or pm me. It would mean a lot, thanks. I didn’t give them names, just endearment, I hope that doesn’t make the story incomplete, it just felt right to me.

Hi, here is my story and it reaaaally seems idiotic compare to your stories guys. :p But hay it's my first short story and I really stretched the "End of Summer" theme, I hope that's ok.

I think it's 16 words more than the maximum. sorry about that. ^^"

Man this sucks….

I hate paperwork, but I’ll be damned if I’d let dear Mr. Summer chews me out about grievous mistakes in the report like a missing period at the end of a sentence. I’ll never forget the first time Director Summer was introduced, who looked like an innocent little angel with his big brown doe eyes, full pink lips and dirty blond hair that would stick out in every direction as he ran his hand through his hair, medium high with slim stature. Well, all in all he was my wet dream walking until I had the misfortune of seeing him opening his cute mouth with killer lips and unleash an unholy demon from the depth of hell. Man, how easily the illusion of my innocent angle crumpled at my feet, tragic I tell you, tragic!

My bi*** of muse had eluded me all day, but then decided to keep me up late that night. At the office I was on my way back from my hourly trip to the kitchen with my tenth gallon of java goodness (Hay, don’t judge! I LIKE coffee) that I saw my former angel aka Summer the unholy demon chewing out the newbie. The poor bastard was pale and sweating in the Summer’s heated scolding, wait…hehe…was that a pun? Just keep walking. Think invisible thoughts and keep walking maybe he won’t see you. And surprisingly it was working until I heard Mr. Demon threatening the newbie to sack him. Walk away, just…Daaaaaaamn…..!!!

I put on my best smile and headed for the rampaging demon. “Good evening Mr. Summer, I couldn’t help but hear you from the kitchen. What seems to be the problem?”

The demon turned his sharp gaze towards me, “Mr. Winter, the kitchen is at the very end of the hall.”

“Yup,” I grinned and yeah but I just couldn’t help myself poking the demon. My angle was cute and all but Mr. Demon is a little spit fire, one that I want to either kiss or put over my knees for a thorough spanking. Come to think about it I’d do both. No bad Winter, down boy! No shagging your employer’s son.

To my greatest astonishment Mr. Demon blushed and cleared his throat. Well, well… that’s interesting. Mr. Demon glared at the newbie and dismissed him. “Mr. Winter, if you would follow me to my office” with this he turned on his heels and left. The newbie looked at me with hero-worshipping eyes. I smiled him and then followed my little demon. I knocked on the door and went in only to find my little demon trying to compose himself. Soo cute!

“Mr. Winter, I am well aware that you are one of our company’s highly valued employees but make no mistake that does NOT give you the right to…wha…”

That did it! I couldn’t help myself seeing him so flustered, desperately trying to hide his blush and at the same time giving me a stern lecture. Soo…I manhandled him into my arms and shut him up with a hard kiss that stole both our breaths.

“That’s the end of Summer the unholy demon, little one, no more sassing.” I told him sternly.

He looked at me with swollen lips and blown eyes and flushed face. Man that is hot!

“I’ll pick you up in half an hour, don’t make me wait.” I told him as I made my way to the door.

“wha…where…?”

“For our first dinner date”

He looked at me with wide surprised eyes and stammered “O…Okay.”

Wait a minute! What are you still doing here in my head…??!! Get out you….!!!

BY YOUR SIDE

In the dead of night as I watch him sleep, the rise and fall of his chest as he breathes calms my nerves. The little noises that he makes while he dreams dull the ache that simmers softly in the depth of my heart.

He’s leaving soon and I can do nothing to prevent it, it is as it has always been, since he was summoned by his mother and I refused to comply. Getting him to drink the cinnamon tea had been an impulsive decision, and now I was paying the price by watching him walk away by the turning of leaves.

It couldn’t have been easy for him, navigating between his mother and myself. Our feud had strained him beyond what either of us could had anticipated. It had to stop, there had to be a way to reason with her, we both loved him dearly, his happiness should always come first.

I softly kissed his forehead and inhale his scent, cinnamon and spices with a hint of rain. I had bound him to me that fateful day and now we were connected, even our scents were entwined with one another.

When my darling woke up he grinned, laughing softly and pulling me down into a gentle needy kiss. It was time to watch him depart and wait for his return as the leaves turned green again. Worst of all, I had to be the one to make the seasons turn.

I took my time dressing him in a warm clothing ensemble, the carriage was waiting for him at the entrance of my fortress, his mother had sent his favorite steeds, he went to greet them but he stopped suddenly at the edge of my domain, once he crossed he could not put a foot back inside until it was time. He turned and looked at me melancholic, ran into my arms and whispered in my ear: "I wish we did not have to separate". I held him in my arms a moment longer while calmly promising him that it would be the last time. He boarded the carriage and we looked at each other until I lost him on the horizon.

I buried my hands in the soft earth and saw the greenness of the trees and the plants slowly turning into red and golden autumn colors. This time I will follow him, she could try and chase me away but it would cost her time with her son, time that I would not waste if our roles were reversed. I would let it all fall to ruins while I spend what little time I could get with him, the world could right itself in time, but not in his absence.

image_863110161531102944131.gif

Word count; 570

been long since I wrote anything. I just felt the inspiration and went with it.

Water

I stare across the water. That once like me was in motion. I don’t want to see or hear, that everything is lost without you. I can’t dance eat I or sleep, I just want to fade away.

The nights are getting longer, the weather is getting colder. The last minutes of the summer are ticking away. It feels like forever that I was sitting right beside you, my head on your shoulder. You patting my head and softly whispering in my ear how much you love me. So comforting so warm. Now it seems my heart is cold as stone.

Where did it all start, where did we go wrong. I still can feel the stone cold death eyes of my family when they found out I loved you. The rejection you got from yours, it was all worth it staying by your side. But as my heart got stronger, yours just got weaker and crumbled under the pressure. I will never forget the abyss of despair I saw in your eyes.

You kissed me so tenderly that night, even though everything seemed lost. I was convinced we could start anew. But it wasn’t meant to be. It was as your eyes were suppressing the pain you felt, but I knew. I remember the day when I read that newspaper, you had gone missing. Never to be found ever again, until I found that note where you had stated that you had killed yourself. I was devastated, but also felt relief. At least you had found peace.

This was fifty eight years ago, now I’m a wrinkled old man looking after his grandchild and his boyfriend. He came out just not long ago, it came as a surprise but I loved him anyway, after all he was my grandchild. After I lost you I never really loved again, so to be accepted again by family I got married and got myself a respectable job and made a family to fill the hole you left. But the moment I saw the despair in my grandchild’s eyes as he had just told to us that he was gay. It was the same as when we came out to our parents, never again I vowed, never again I want to lose someone precious to me ever again.

I divorced my wife and took my grandchild in, casted away by his own family, I would not allow it. And so now I’m by the lake with them, to tell them about you. To tell you how you had made my life meaningful, how you changed my very being. They listen and listened, and when it was done, they both hugged me and cried for me, like they could see right trough me. Looking at them I felt the same warmth which I felt when I was with you. They both loved each other, and I was so happy, I just felt you were reborn. But deep down I know you are still waiting for me. And while my boys are already walking back, in the prime of their life they found love. I was still gazing across the lake, gazing across the water. I want to see you so bad, but not now, not yet.

You will have to keep waiting, until that day my body will float across the water, and return to the sea, where you will be waiting for me.

(●´・∀・ノノ Bravo to everybody for your work! Here is mine.

* *+:.:+* *++* *+:.:+* *

Summer Confession

When was it that I started watching you?

I think it was during the last few days of my second year of high school, I was passing by the gymnasium when I saw you dunking.

That massive muscular body using all of its strength to put the ball in the basket, and then turning and showing that delightful face to the club members..

My heart skipped a beat, I quickly left the doorstep so I wouldn’t be seen.

I had been aware of my sexual orientation for a while now, but this was the first time I felt it.. love at first sight.

When third year started, you were surprisingly my classmate, I didn’t even know your grade before.

Your name was Kenzo, written with the meaning of someone strong in spirit and body, and always thinking about a lot of things.

I immediately tried to befriend you, though you probably never noticed my efforts since you already had so many friends.

I always feared you’d see me glancing at you, trying to memorize every inch of that beautiful athletic body, of this face showing your strong spirit, that passion lost in your radiant look.

I really thought you’d see me as weird, but you started talking to me. You started giving me hope.

Even though you were only a friend, I discovered a new facet of me called jealousy. Isn’t that ridiculous? Being jealous of that girl waiting for you a few times after school, when I could have tried to believe she was your sister, a childhood friend.. but what for?

You can’t even imagine how much I’ve been wanting to make you mine, to tie you and never let you go again. To make you big guy cry from pleasure, giving in all just to come from my hand.. and even more.

I’ve been refraining myself for more than a year so now I’ve had enough.

Fall is coming, soon the ground will turn gold of gingko biloba leaves ; but for now the sun is high in the sky, the birds are singing, the wind is quiet… As if the whole scenery had been prepared for my confession, on that hot summer day.

Now, the time to act like a man has come so hear me out.

− Thanks for coming Kenzo.

− No sweat Nao.

− I’ve been wanting to tell you, I love you.

*+:.:+* *+:.:+* *+:.:+* *+:.:+*

(*´∀`*)ゞ

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

|| END OF ៙BL END OF SUMMER~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented. It was impossible for us to decide on a winner, you all did awesome, so, this month's winners are

The winner gets as follows:

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card (please state which card you'd prefer)

Everyone participating gets 2000 points

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

Awesome!!! Glad I won something lol. Can I please have the Hidoku Shinaide manga cover card. :In love:

Hi

!!!

This was so much fun!

Congrats to

!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

cheering_minions.gif

I would like to request Junjou Terrorist

MA%20Junjou%20T.gif

Thank you and have an amazing week!

onion1

and
thank you so much for the contest.....hey we are all winners..... congratulations to us.....

Congratulations y'all......

Looking forward for next time.....

I would like manga cover of "Deadlock" or "saiyaku wa boku wo suki sugiru"....thankyou

Have a great weekend everyone......

oh, shit, lit.

eyyyyy congrats, it was fun, thanks for making a fun thing, thanks to people participating in the fun thing.

Big congrats.

Oh, lmao, also I'd like Sweet Heart Trigger. Thank you very kindly.

O.M.G....!!!

Thank you both soooo much

&
. :In love:

And Congrats everyone...!! I really enjoyed reading your stories. Thank you all!

I'd like Lueduo Diren De Xin, if possible

Congrats everyone, once again! Awesome job! (: All cards sent.

@

@

Could you please pic k a manga of the ones listed

? (: