The heart of the ocean (closed 18+ )

Yukonwolfspirit

"Maybe... And that's exactly it. He gave me everything, it's a big responsibility and I don't want to do wrong by him."

Adrian tried to sound serious, but the nibbling on his neck was really distracting and made him chuckle.

"Why don't you find Ayme? I mean... I know you were mad at him earlier, but he's probably a better mate for you. I'm... well, I'm not the same. I'm still trying to figure out how mermen work."

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• LoneDigger

"...Ayme doesn't want me...he has Lucas" Yukie grumbled clearly still sore about the face that Ayme had been so close with Lucas.

"But it's like you just said! Lucas fu-- messes around with everyone... It's nothing personal."

Adrian laughed nervously, he shouldn't even be talking about his boss that way.

"Ugh you both are so stupid!" Yukie snapped before swimming off to the deeper part of the tanks to hide away the male clearly upset with both of his mates and how they where making him feel like a lower mate compared to Lucas.

"Yukie! Don't just... leave."

Adrian sighed. Well, looks like he's scared off him again. Nice going.... The whole incident hadn't been failed to have been noticed by Ayme, who was watching from the across the tank with a smug look on his face as he made some kind of rude gesture towards the man that he had learned from watching sailors out at sea before swimming over to comfort his mate.

"All humans are stupid, you can't expect anything more than that."

"...watching people like that makes you nore creepy" Yukie snapped back his body clearly in pain due to his heat. Hugfing softly the male swam deeper into the tank before taking a moment to rest on the cool sand trying to calm his body.

"Says the guy who was trying to fuck a human~"

Ayme teased as he followed Yukie, he could tell even more so than Adrian that the other was in season. How could he ignore that? When the other tried to cool off in the rocks Ayme only made things hotter by trying to mount him.

Yukie blushing at Aymes persistence looked away. "Humans and our kind can be together...but i dont think adrian likes me that way" Yukie admitted looking at ayme as he bit his lip trying not to moan agaisnt the advances he so desperatly wanted.

"Of course not. He already knows you belong to me."

Adrian hissed softly as he continued to prod at Yukie. His actions and words only responding to the other being in heat.

"Then you have to take care of me!" Yukie replied facing his mate his body flushed and warm as he looked at Ayme. "I dont want to be alone anymore....I want a mate who is there" Yukie added almost crying the poor male feeling rather lonely and with this being his second heat he was rather confused and perplexed.

"Haven't I already been doing that? Or is it not good enough for you?"

Ayme questioned as he held down onto Yukie's hands, laying over top him as he stared down into the other's eyes, just rubbing them together gently at first. He could try to be nice... Most got scared when he was too rough.

"....You have...Im just jealous Lucas likes you I-I dont want you to leave!" Yukie added his face red as he stayed still under his mate enjoying the soft rubbing of their bodies. "....I'm sorry" Yukie mumbled burying his face in Aymes chest a little wabting to be held closer.

"Leave? It was always my intentions to break out of this place the first chance I get. Lucas doesn't own me, he can fuck me, but that's different."

Ayme murmured as he pressed their bodies closer together, trying to shield Yukie away.

"I cant leave...cherry" Yukie whispered snuggled into his mates arms as he looked at Ayme. "I cant leave him behind and I dont think he would live outside of this place" Yukie finished his arms wrapping around Aymes neck in quite the loving way.

• 4 weeks later...

"This place is more sheltered, but the humans... You can never really trust them. They only hurt things in the end. That's always how they have been and they will never change."

Ayme warned Yukie as he intertwined their tails together, he only wished that he could protect Yukie and Cheri, but he was right. Cheri would never make it in the ocean, but staying in a tank was no life either. No matter how the humans tried they just didn't understand their need for the open water.

Ayme felt like this was partially his fault. He wasn't protecting Yukie at all, just making him feel more vulnerable. He didn't want that. He wrapped his body around the slightly smaller creature, trying to make him feel safer, somehow.

"I'll teach him how to hunt... everything he needs to know to survive in the wild. Just because he's different doesn't mean he can't make it. He's got you in him, so that's already something."

"Thank you" Yukie whispered snuggling into Ayme for once his body relaxing greatly under his mates protective barrier. "I will help teach him how to hide better there are ways for him to blend in" Yukie added his arms wrapping around his mate in a reassuring way.

"See? He'll adapt... Who knows, maybe his paleness will become a beneficial mutation to our kind."

Ayme hummed, feeling more optimistic already. He held Yukie in his arms, letting them just drift through the water in an embrace. Adrian seemed to walk in at the wrong moment assuming that the pair were doing something more. He quickly turned away as he busied himself with some note taking and preparing the mermen's fishy dinners.

Yukie smiled a little and rested his head on Aymes shoulder. "Your right maybe hes poisonous or has longer quills" Yukie added with a small chuckle knowing cherry could grow up in so many ways. "But...he needs both parents around" yukie added with a small blush.

"If you choose to stay here I will follow you... I'm not going anywhere."

Ayme reassured, his species in particular was know for being extremely loyal to their mates, most times mating for life. Of course being in captivity was messing with his biology a bit, but that didn't change he would be dedicated to Yukie and Cheri, and to a degree Lucas. Adrian could get fucked... but he knew Yukie saw that human as a mate. The same way he had accepted Lucas so he couldn't really argue.

"Thank you" Yukie whispered before letting hia mate go and swimming back to their new nest his body's hormones having calmed down for the most part.

"Where's Cheri?"

Ayme swam around, since they had been just talking about him, but he was nowhere to be seen.

It turned out Adrian had him, playing with the little one in the shallow water.

"He should be here" Yukie replied upset that cherry was suddenly gone since he had tucked him away in his nest.

Ayme frantically searched the tank, spotting Cheri with Adrian he hisses loudly in worry as he swam over to fetch the boy, splashing the man with water and shooting him a death glare as he brought Cheri back to the nest.