The heart of the ocean (closed 18+ )

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie glared from his cave and held his baby closer not wanting ayme near him. With his spikes frilled out fully yukie hissed asserting his dominance and daring ayme to come closer.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• LoneDigger

Ayme was just too arrogant of a personality type to know the reason why Yukie was acting this way was his fault. Instead, the merman was positive it was someone else's doing, probably Lucas or Adrian.

He bowed his head slightly, avoiding eye contact with his mate. Even as dense as he could be, Ayme knew never to approach an aggressive mother with his baby. He'd try to make peace later, right now he was just giving the pair a wide berth.

Yukie puffing up a little more went back into his hide his tail moving the rocks to block the enterance more. As he hid himself away Yukie started building a new nest for cherry deeper inside of the cave wanting his darlijg child to be safe and well hidden from the outside world.

Ayme didn't seem to know what to do with himself, swimming back and forth the length of the tank restlessly. He needed something to take his anger out on! And perfect timing, Adrian was back to feed them but the mermen wasn't hungry. Instead he chose to taunt the human. Splashing water on him and hissing, trying to challenge him to a fight but Adrian was such a fucking pussy, he never fought back. Instead making weird sounds at him and throwing fish his way.

"Are you hungry? Have a fishy."

The biologist said in a sweet voice which Ayme just found annoying and offensive. But maybe Yukie needed some food so he did catch one, killing it and leaving it outside his mate's nest.

Yukie glared at the fish but reluctantly took it into his den for cherry watching adrian closely to make sure ayme didnt touch his mate.

Everything was going smoothly, Yukie had accepted the fish and Adrian was about to leave until a puddle that had formed from Ayme's splashing around caused the human to fall into the tank. This would have just been hilarious to the mermen, but seeing as he needed something to take his aggression out on and the man had volunteered by falling right into his territory.

Adrian tried to swim back to the platform, but out swimming a mermen was simply impossible.

Yukie instantly came out and puffed up fully hissing at Ayme daring him to even touch his mate. Blocking Adrian from his once mate Yukie glared clearly ready to fight Ayme to the death.

"Don't be like that, Yukie. I was just playing with him~"

Ayme grinned, not sure how to feel. He was pissed that Yukie was defending Adrian, but at the same time he refused to fight with his mate. Never Yukie... He was too precious and fragile. He needed him to protect, not hurt.

"You arent allowed to touch him." Yukie snapped even more angry with Aymes explaining that he was just playing. Yukie of course knew it wasnt true and glared at ayme more all the while holding adrian all the closer.

"H-Hey, he did say he was just playing..."

Adrian added, trying to prevent the fight that almost looked like was going to happen all because he had to be clumsy and fall in the water. He wasn't so sure if he trusted Ayme, but he tended to give others the benefit of the doubt way too easily.

He knew Yukie wouldn't let any harm come to him so he was relaxed, leaning against the merman to stay afloat and warmer in the chilly water.

"Does he belong to you or something?"

Ayme mocked, he knew that Adrian was a little bitch and probably Yukie was just protecting him because no human, meant no food. Not because he really cared about Adrian's well being

"He is my mate. And when it comes to my mates he outranks you. Because I would never love someone who could be so heartless to those I love" Yukie hissed even more angry with the other and clearly ready to force him to leave. "Even if he is human if you harm him or even make him upset i will kill you" Yukie added as a final threat his voice icy cold without a hint of kindness to the male he use to consider a mate.

"He can't be your mate... I'm pretty sure he doesn't even have a dick."

Ayme remarked immaturely, not seeming to take what Yukie was saying seriously yet or else he would be more upset and not messing around.

"Yeah, sure you would. I'm so scared~"

He snickered as he swam off. Yukie was just being stupid. He would come around to his sense again.

Adrian didn't let go of the mermen, not even when Ayme went away. He was a bit shocked honestly, he hadn't heard a word from the aggressive creature since Yukie's words were still repeating inside his head. One phrase in particular... Mates.

Yukie puffing up again nuzzled into Adrian gentky checking him over to see if he was hurt. Noticing no concerning wounds yukie guided his mate over to the ladder so he could climb out. "Dont be afraid of ayme...my nest is in view of where you get into the water..." Yukie explained a little more tiered now as he lazily swam woth his mate slowly detensing.

"I'm okay, really...!"

Adrian tried to reassure Yukie as the mermen checked him over, aside from some tears in his suit and a few scratches he was fine. And he would have liked to think that would have been the case anyway, but something was telling him that if Yukie hadn't heard the splash of him falling in the water and seen Ayme 'playing' with him then things might not have turned out so good.

The human clung to the ladder, and glanced back at the merman with a shy smile.

"I wasn't scared.... okay, maybe just a little. But you stood up to him! Pretty cool..."

He laughed slightly as he climbed out

"Just because he's bigger doesnt mean he gets to bully others" Yukie mumbled blushing softly as he looked up at adrian longingly woshing he could stay outaide of the tank with him.

"Yeah, you tell him."

Adrian smiled warmly, reaching his hand down to touch Yukie's cheek. He also wanted to go back into the tank with the mermen, but first he would have to get changed into a new wetsuit. So he told the other to wait as he left to get dressed. He wasn't as afraid to go back into the water, even with Ayme there he knew Yukie would keep the aggressive mermen under control. Ayme really liked Yukie so it was clear he would not hurt him.

Yukie waited patiently in the lower tide pools of the tank wanting to relax around his mate and snuggle him.

Adrian stepped in the tide pool and sat down on one of the half submerged rocks so he was both in and out of the water, he wrapped an arm around Yukie to lean himself against the mermen as they got more comfortable. He made sure to gently splash water onto any parts of the other sticking out of the water to keep him healthy.

"I don't know if you really like here all the time, but I'm glad you are here..."

He murmured softly.

"Its warm and safe." Yukie explained snuggling up between his mates legs as he laid his head on adrians chest enjoying being close. "I like that it also has you" Yukie added his face red as he admitted those gentke words to adrian.

Adrian shifted slightly as he ran his fingers through Yukie's hair. The other hand rested over his back, holding him loosely.

"Aw... I'm glad it's not so bad after all then. I like you too~"

He grinned softly, still messing with his hair.

"....you dont have to wear the wetsuit in this pool~" yukie whispered playfully his tail swishing back and forth in the water.

"Hah... I guess not."

Adrian flushed, but not so sure if he wanted to take it off.

"Would be really bad if someone walked in and had to see me like. Don't want to traumatize the little ones, you know?"

He laughed slightly.

"...then lets go where they cant see us!" Yukie replied clearly annoyed and starting to enter his monthly heat cycle as he snuggled into his mate all the more.

"Well, only if Lucas doesn't mind..."

Adrian muttered, he'd really hate to piss off his boss. He already knew Ayme would be upset, but the man was much more scary to him.

"Lucas fucks around with everyone i doubt he would mind us sneaking away to have our own fun" Yukie admitted with a happy little smirk his body snuggling more into his mates chest. "Besides~ Lucas signed over this place to you to run all he asks is access to his lovers" Yukie added before kissing Adrians neck his hormones going crazy.