Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

"Yeah it took a while.. maybe pizza was the better idea but still I felt like making something," he pouts a little. "We? I thought you weren't going in tomorrow?" Ryouma nods his head, "don't forget to use the massage setting, it might help with your back." Ryouma smiles, "see and you wanted Pizza," he laughs a little as he starts eating as well.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma blinks, "wow... do you want more," he laughs a little as he continues eating. He rubs the back of his head and nods it slowly, "yeah it's getting closer to the deadline for sure."

"Okay well let me know if you need anymore," Ryouma smiles kissing Izumi. He looks at Izumi, "well I can make an excuse for you if you really want to stay home to recover."

"Well you ARE a klutz sometimes so I will just tell you fell the wrong way and twisted something," Ryouma looks at Izumi and then gets up, taking the plates to the kitchen.

Ryouma smiles and nods his head as he comes back into the bedroom with two glasses of lemon and lime aid. "Do you want lemon? Or lime?"

Ryouma looks at Izumi, "are you really okay to get up just to take a shower? Or maybe a bath will be more relaxing," he smiles a little.

Ryouma laughs a little and nods his head, "no problem, I will get it ready," he walks to the bathroom to set up the tub.

Ryouma laughs a little and nods his head, "that's true. You must have really wanted me you naughty boy," he smiles as he finishes up setting the bath. He walks into the bedroom and picks up Izumi, carrying him to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, Ryouma puts Izumi into the tub and then gets in as well.

"I guess I just couldn't help it." Izumi said as he wrapped his arms around Ryouma's neck as he carried him into the bathroom. Once he was out into the tub he moaned at the the hot water. "Here I thought this would be mine alone." Izumi joked and leaned his head back on Ryouma's chest.

Ryouma laughs a little as he carried Izumi to the bathroom. He smiles a little as he heard Izumi let out a moan. "Hey I needed to get washed off as well," he laughs softly.

Ryouma laughs a little, "but I rather take it with you," he pouts. He laughs a little with a smile, "see you approve of me taking a bath with you."