If You Were Animal,What Would you be? and why?

현애

Does a Merman count as an animal?.HaHa this question Bring back so many memories from primary school!..If i had to choose,I'd like to be leopard because they're so majestic and their spots are always in Fashion!!...

so tell me guys what is your animal choice and tell me why ?..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ginger

• Noeli

• Minto

• aya21

Top Posters In This Topic

a BUNNY???...ahaha...

becoz i like Naitou Taiki and i called him as my bunny...becoz of his teeth...lol

so after that i became obsessed with bunny stuff like bunny ears...bunny bear..bunny pic...

and even people with bunny teeth...ahaha

and becoz of that...i wanna be a bunny too..^^

and i also wanna be a kitten...a cute kitten...lol *if i can*

i really adore cats...i have 10 cats at home and i love them SO MUCH!!!!

becoz of that i admire them...and wanna be like them...^^

• Like 1

Hm... the question irritates me :D

Is it what I want to be.

Or what I think I would be.... (because of my characteristics or stuff like that? ^^)

Okay, I WOULD like to be a sea lion because they're really cute (:

Or a dog (Collie, it is said that they're athletic and because I'm not sporty, I want to be a Collie xD)

Or a swan (because they can fly AND are beautiful, I want to be beautiful too Ò.ó)

Yeah... Uff.

I THINK I would be an animal who is scared of many things (but I don't know which, so help me :D)

Or a little fish because it is not strong and dies pretty fast (because of other bigger fishes)

So if I compare myself to other human beings in our society I think I'm pretty weak and lack in self-confidence (which is probably the reason why I'm not someone important or outstanding ^^)

OOOR I may be a dog because I'm pretty loyal if it affects my friends and family :)

A bear suits me too because it is said that they're clumsy (there is actually a german saying that talks about the clumsiness of a bear :D)

• Like 1

a cat so i can be spoiled by my master

also i would like to be a squirrel to because it's so fascinating how they jump in trees

and a tiger would be cool too, fast , strong and beautiful

• Like 1

I would want to be a lynx or phoenix (if we are talking about mythological creatures)

I just love the look, symbolism and the rarity of both

• Like 2

xin_efe319da77fc4a1fbf9b9a41098d95e8_tiger.jpg

I would be one of those :D

Dunno i just love them, and i whished i could be beautiful, brave and outstanding like them :p

• Like 4

Either a shark or a black panther, I guess.

A shark because I lovelovelove to swim (if I could I would be inside water all the time), I'm independent and bloodthirsty. Also it's been scientifically proved that sharks aren't merely driven by instinct but also by actual logical deductions. And they love to bite. *grins*

Carcharodon_carcharias.jpg

A black panther because firstly: felines are one of the most -if not the most- independent creatures walking upon the Earth (yeah, I actually could have said any large cat species -lions, tigers, pumas, jaguars, leopards, chitas. 'cos i love them all- but I worship black-colored animals *drools* and the term 'panther' includes practically all of them). Stealth and mysterious, either lazing around looking bored or murderously hunting a prey -sort of lame metaphor for: a) fighting for a goal and/or b) plain and simply torturing someone for the pleasure of it.

black-panther_06m_420x315.jpg

Maa~, all in all I'm a predator and that's about it. (:

• Like 2

Hmm... I think I'd be a wolf.

I like the winter, I like meat. I'm quite social as well...

Wild, rough, strong, enduring, smart. Beautiful.

Yup, I'd be a wolf.

grey-wolf-snow.jpg

• Like 1

Perhaps an Eagle so I can go where the wind takes me or a Tiger for the power and strength it brings but most of all a Phoenix which is my avatar bec this mythical creature is reborn over and over from the ashes it comes forth a sign of resurrection and perseverance.

• Like 1

Hmm... I think I'd be a wolf.

I like the winter, I like meat. I'm quite social as well...

Wild, rough, strong, enduring, smart. Beautiful.

Yup, I'd be a wolf.

grey-wolf-snow.jpg

You stole my answer :p

I agree 100% with your reasons as well. The only thing I would add is that I would be a lone wolf because I really am a loner lol

They also happen to be my favorite animal ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want to be a Killer Whale....

It's an animal who likes to socialize with others and his family..

Protect his family..

Don't likes to be alone

Don't likes to be in captivity...

Why ?! I'm like this animal.... I like the sea or ocean, I like people and I like talking with them... But never touch or bully my family... I'll BITE....

• Like 1

Guest FujoshiFTW

I would like to be a wolf. Independant, feared of and respected by all. Not to mention rough, strong and enduring. That was also my answer for when the teacher asked me what animal I wanted to be in primary school XD

:hamtaro-005 (23):I would be a duck I like them I have a buch of plasic ducks in my room or a hamster love these little guys I had one he was sooo sweet.

• Like 1

I'd be a fluffy little polar bear :msn_red_fox 6 it reminds me of someone I know...:cuteonion45: oh, yeah.. ME

You think they're cute but if you try to hug one, it might bite you :banhbao40:

• Like 1

//j8cz8x.jpg

According to the Chinese horoscope it's a summer aninal, like me.

It's cardinal point is South, like me-

They are kind, independent, inteligent (not like me), strong, cheerful(lol), playful( I love to play) free spirits.....