Opinions on Killing Stalking?

clockworkerr0r

What do you guys think about

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
?

I don't usually like gorey series, but my curiosity got the best of me, and I ended up reading Killing Stalking sometime last year. There was just something about the series that kept me coming back for more, and I honestly found myself loving the story and the unique dynamic between Sangwoo and Yoon Bum.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• littlespiral

• meow_meow

• Rebel Heart

• clockworkerr0r

i have a love-hate relationship with this manhwa. sometimes i can't stand Yoon Bum timidness and then he did something that made me feel affection towards him. same goes with Sangwoo. ah, this manhwa really is one of a kind.

i have a love-hate relationship with this manhwa. sometimes i can't stand Yoon Bum timidness and then he did something that made me feel affection towards him. same goes with Sangwoo. ah, this manhwa really is one of a kind.

I can't agree enough! The entire time I was reading the series, I was so conflicted with how I felt about Bum. He was a stalker at the beginning of the story, but I couldn't help but feel sorry for him at some points. On the other hand, I got frustrated with him at some parts, but kept falling back into feeling sorry for him again!

The story really makes you go through a rollercoaster of emotions, lol.

I can't agree enough! The entire time I was reading the series, I was so conflicted with how I felt about Bum. He was a stalker at the beginning of the story, but I couldn't help but feel sorry for him at some points. On the other hand, I got frustrated with him at some parts, but kept falling back into feeling sorry for him again!

The story really makes you go through a rollercoaster of emotions, lol.

ahaha.. glad we're on the same page! yeah, "conflicted" is the right word >..

I really wanted to ask: is this worth reading, story-wise?

To be honest, for some weird reason, I never read Korean manhwa. It just doesn't.....click with me? Same with Chinese manhua (except 19 Days and Hua Hua You Long that I've read a long long time ago). Maybe I'm just waaay too familiar with Japanese manga that I don't have the heart to read other types.

I'm also very picky when it comes to the story. That's my #1 priority when it comes to a manga. #2 is the art. I don't mind the gory stuff, as long as it's not too gory, but is it really worth reading?

Hmmm. Okay, so. I think I am going insane for saying this but….doesn’t Koogi’s new season feel….weird to you? From art to atmosphere, no idea. Is it my imagination that it doesn’t feel like KS anymore? Well. I kinda dropped reading it after the scandal. Just was curious how come Koogi is still there and took a peak from her new season, so yeah.

Hmmm. Okay, so. I think I am going insane for saying this but….doesn’t Koogi’s new season feel….weird to you? From art to atmosphere, no idea. Is it my imagination that it doesn’t feel like KS anymore? Well. I kinda dropped reading it after the scandal. Just was curious how come Koogi is still there and took a peak from her new season, so yeah.

yeah, it feels a little different, especially the 2nd chapter of S3? the atmosphere seems lighter than previous chapters. and there seems to be a positive development in their relationship. which is unusual.

and also i think it's the first time i've seen Yoonbum smiled genuinely

but i don't know. Koogi likes to twist things around (she made me have trust issues XD). i'm sure something foreboding is about to happen.

ahaha.. same here. i'm not really into manhwas. i prefer my old-school mangas instead. but KS is an exception for me. i don't know how to explain this, but the first time i read this manhwa, it feels like watching a thriller movie instead of scrolling through a comic. you should definitely try this one out. the art isn't that bad either :)

It's bizarre, shocking, but I think Koogi is a great artist after all. I love her! I like her style of drawing and I like her details in comics - those colors, clothes, exact anatomy - everything is perfect. Sometimes I felt it was from a male author, haha. Well and now the story itself. The first series is my favorite but then I had the feeling that she was compelled to draw other panels. You know, she was bored and because of the fans she simply HAD to draw another panels as though it were "creative exhaustion".

Somehow I just can't get a feeling with the series. I tried reading it but for me it isn't hard enough to be intresting enough. But I guess this comes with more mangas and manwha's. Humans are terrifying creatures who can do a shitload of horrible things to eachother. And for this manga to succeed in my opinion is that it has to become crueler. maybe with a bad end for one of them.

In my opinion If you want to make a manga or manwha which lays bear true ugly human nature, then you got to take it to the next level, and i don't meen the level of the ferriswheel.

anyone read the latest chapter? i'm even more confused than ever..

@

Well I think he is just glad he qonqoured all of the troubles he had to face. And it felt like a victory for him. I also think he thinks that he got bum under is total control which could be a victory on it's own. Let's see how this goes. I guess the mind games arn't that bad either. Altough I still would love to see some worst turn events. but maybe it will come.