❀ YO's BL NOVEL BOOK CLUB ❀

Racheal

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you can check how for we go from
. No need to read every post here since they are very very long >

Here is

Now we're open for suggestion books in Mystery/Suspense genre, so if you have any books in mind [lease let's me know. The maximum is 3 books/person.

We're going to vote for authors too, so if you have author that you want to try and want to read with us please give me their name. Also 3 names maximum per person too.

Thank you so much and welcome to the club !!!

--------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much

I just saw that you already help reply Kokuran >

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Racheal

• voide

• auser

• Jochie

Top Posters In This Topic

that's okay really, it is because I love that book too much. there wasn't a cliffhanger thank God, but it'd be Cai's own story :(

Hahaha, as a pet!! that sounds fun! I'd probably have a harem **eheemm embarrassed***

it is almost a year I read somewhere that the author got the point where she almost finished the 2nd book, but it didn't sit right with her.. i guess the series is over :(

Ahh I will go with whatever
is choosing. You have my vote, I trust in your taste pal!

that good to know. The book has been on my tbr for awhile now and finally I've motivation to read it.

Harem is better name I guess, it's mean you'll treat them better too. I like to think they'll give in at my every whim, like a pet :D

okay..so 3 books from me are-

1)Zero at the Bone by Jane Seville (Because its already on my soon to read list for the task "Read a novel with main chara being an assassin" of novel challenge so why not..)

2)Whisper by Tal Bauer (mystery there is i think judging from the reviews on GR but suspense not sure..but its about Islam & Muslim so i am very curious about it)

3)Shadow Mountains Series by Indra Vaughn ( i don't know if series are okay to suggest but there are only 2 books in this series..this author has been on my read list for a long time)

Yikes! I don’t know any Mystery/Suspense books. I don’t think I’ve already read one so would it be alright if I just vote for now? I’ll be pretty useless in the recommendation/suggestion department so I’ll just wait for ‘The Chosen Ones’ (the chosen books hahahahah) then vote.

a book with an assassin!! That sounds really exciting :Overexcited:

Oh I adore both Fair Game & Shades of Grey!!! Regardless of the book club' choice, you should read them for sure:D:D

well, i'm hoping me & the lovely
are succeeding!!:D:D because the Ark trilogy is magic, magic, no..?:D:D

I'm very curious about the Culling as well now.. do let me know your thoughts once you get around to reading it:D

- - - Updated - - -

glad to be of Help! ;) i still insist you try the ark first though xd oooh
we absolutely need to propose it for the free read! And for megan derr(because she will surely be voted ;) ) we have to team-up on wriggle&sparkle! I want everyone to try it!!! Xdxdxd

it would my dream come true, but a lot of people here don't like tentacles.. T_T so maybe we could find something else from megan derr? I hear she has lots of magical stuff, I was very interested in the "Tournament of Losers" recently.. have you read this one?

Of course i will let you know

..after finishing the trilogy i haven't read any book yet..assignment is keeping me busy..After wednesday i might get some time..and i am thinking about starting ark trilogy then..

Yes Yes Yes

.. &

my lovely

, if it's still not too late, I propose Bitter Legacy too! I so want to read it..^^ (I mean, the rating is the same as BeMo have!!!!!O_o i mean, rating is not everything, but still..!)

and yay

The Ghost Wore Yellow Socks is fun:D:D although, not my favorite.. Out of standalones, I prefer Come Unto These Yellow Sands:D

wait, have you read the Ghost WYS yet?:D

- - - Updated - - -

the second Slow Heat book is actually about an asexual character as well O_o well, one of them is asexual & I think if there is ever book 3, it might be about that asexual character:D

ahah i'm trying hard not to spoil stuff:D:D have you gotten around to reading it yet?

Ýayay!!! Keep me updated:D:D I will be on book 2 as well.. I got distracted with a different book (or three xD), so we might actually catch up pretty quickly.. and
was thinking of a quick re-read too..^^ Yay!

, when you said pet, I first remembered kimi no petto and that's one my favourite mangas

!!! I intended to write Come Unto These Yellow Sands actually, thanks for pointing out xD yellow parts confused me :D

I'm gonna go change my recs right now :D

ps: Oh, no I can't edit it :(

, maybe we can just tell
that you meant a different book? Our precious secretary always has everything under control!..^^

and yep ahah the names are confusing.. have you read the yellow socks then? i mean it was a nice one too:D

I am putting you guys list in couple hours, so you guys have time to fix or change the books ok? After we start the vote we cannot change anything anymore

no, I still don't have time to read it yet. The weather is nice right now, so it's playing outside time.

OMG that's an old one, I didn't read the Manga though, just watch the dorama. I was a fans of Matsumoto Jun and watch all his films

bro. i cried a little inside lmao. so i usually choose something lame (read: people always find it not interesting? lol) but yeah i'll try not to embarrass you, senpai. thanks for believing in me hahaa ;D

here are my book suggestion (again):

1. Where Death Meets the Devil (Death and the Devil #1) - L.J. Hayward (new to me)

2. Kill Game (Seven of Spades, #1) - Cordelia Kingsbridge (re read)

3. Vanished (Vanished #1) - Carter Quinn (new to me)

Now I am jealous of you
>

oh no racheal. please don't. i can't handle your 'wrath'. please don't be jealous at me [runs away]

Oh Oh Oh!!! I second "Where Death Meets the Devil" by

!!

I was going to read it next month anyway:D:D

so yep, my picks are

Bitter Legacy & Where Death Meets the Devil (both new to me xD)

Ohhhh Where Death Meets the Devil is good!you will like it! Though my opinion is biased, i'm abnormally fond of assassins and psycho xp

oh

have you read chace assassin then by any chance? I'm thinking of starting it, but I need someone to hype it up for me, so I'd be excited to read it xD

(does this even make sense?)

yeah, i haven't finished it yet but the part i read i really loved! I also started mako shark and then noticed it was related so i put that on wait, i woldn't want to catch unintentional spoiler. I got sidetracked by other book book but i need to return here soon!

so you see - you also read many books at the same time too?:D ahah