Request for avatar and signature set please

confidant_v

I've noticed that no one has requested anything in a while, but I though I'd give it a shot and request a signature and avatar set. I didn't think I'd get so involved in the forum, but I have! I've made some good friends and I'm really enjoying myself here. I thought I could go on without a signature and avatar set, but I now that I'm settling in I'd really like one. I'd appreciate anyone who offered to help me with this. Thank you so much!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• confidant_v

• voide

• KatieMH25!

• evjita

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

hi, there. i could help you make the set, if you're still interested. just tag me back & we can discuss what you want. examples of my previous works can be found in these great people signatures (sorry guys, gotta tag you for this hehee):

oh yay!!!! and I MUST be tagged in stuff like this, because I adore my signature!!!!!!:D In fact, I have 5 (!) signatures made by

! because voide is amazingly patient & incredibly kind..yoyo5 (well, no, not actually. in fact, not at all xD but he is when it comes to graphics..^^)

But yep, I have a fashion display in my

with all the signatures made by voide, and I must say, you're lucky & in great hands
^^

Ah your work is awesome! It's so unique! I love how you utilize shapes and your color choices are perfect ^_^ I'd love i if you could make me a set! Thank you so much for responding

hi, again. thank you. hahaa.. it's not that awesome. but i'll try my best to deliver what you want.

just an FYI;

mochi - i made her a full matched set (ava & signature)

racheal & evjita - only signature

katie - i made her a full set but mismatched ava & signature (you can check out her profile to get the idea)

so generally what i needed from you are:

1- images of desired characters: preferably HD images. but if you can't find HD pic, anything is ok

2- colour scheme: do you want a monochrome, b&w, colourful. let me know

3- quote: do you want it in your signature? if yes, please provide the quote

4- name: do you want it in your ava? if yes, please tell me preferable name

as you seems have no rank, so the allowed size for ava is 125 by 125 pixels (the current size you have)

signature size: relatively like those above users's signatures. (or to be exact 550 by 250 pixels)

we can discuss everything here. you can link me your images here as well. until final process, i'll PM you. let me know what you think : )

____

ps: i work for free :D

thanks so much for the info! I'll start scouting around to find images that I'd like to use! I have so many fandoms so now I need to narrow down exactly which ones I'd like to use for my ava and sig. I'll probably wind up doing a mixmatched sig and ava since I'm already having trouble pinning down which fandom I'd like to use haha! I'll link them here sometime today. Thanks for the guidance and also thanks for offering your amazing services for free

No worries

I also don't mind showing off my awesome Bleach signature! But I might have to ask for a new one soon! Hehe :D

I think I narrowed down what I'd like as far as a sig and ava! I was hoping I could use this image as my sig:

91132488-352-k12467.jpg

I don't think it's the best HD so if you don't think it'll look good then let me know. I have other images that I can use as the sig.

If it's at all possible do you think you could combine these two images for the ava?

429bc432c7d74255517b50f2748958c5.png

ryuiji-persona5-shigenori-soejima_1600x1024_marked.jpg

Honestly since I don't know what I'm doing, if you think using the images I chose for the ava would be better suited in the sig and vise versa then that works for me too. I'm really laid-back and I trust that you know what will look the best.

As a color scheme I love bright, lively colors. The more colorful and vibrant the better for me (the exact opposite is true of my wardrobe haha)

And as far as a quote goes I'd love for the sig to say "Take your heart"

I think that's all for me. Just let me know if I've done anything wrong here or was confusing. I really appreciate you doing this for me. Thank you so much

awesome! i can work w these images. you're a big fan of persona 5 don't you? hehee.. may i suggest? make the persona 5 characters the signature. & is that goku? make goku the ava. what do you think?

I do love P5 haha! You can absolutely make the P5 characters the sig :) and yeah, that’s Goku and Zamasu from Dragonball Super. I’m so into them but I feel like they’re not terribly popular! Anyway, yes your suggestion works perfectly for me! ^_^

I do love P5 haha! You can absolutely make the P5 characters the sig :) and yeah, that’s Goku and Zamasu from Dragonball Super. I’m so into them but I feel like they’re not terribly popular! Anyway, yes your suggestion works perfectly for me! ^_^

alright! so, give me give or take a week? & i will PM you my first attempt. thanks for giving me this chance to work w you : )

a week sounds good to me! Honestly thank you so much for doing this for me :) I’m really excited to see what you come up with! Thanks again

hi, again. i sent you the completed set via PM. thanks again for giving me this opportunity to work w you. hope you'll like what i made. & have fun! :D