The Vampyric Song (LoneDigger, Closed, 18+)

NicholiDeSchidor

Kholodno knew had to start figuring this shit out before it drove not only Dameon to the ground from the demon's interference, but his own sanity.

He just wasn't used to be caring of others... He had always been such an independent and selfish spirit that always had looked out for himself as the primary importance of survival. And it worked. No more than just that... he thrived off it.

But now it was no longer just about taking care of him, but more importantly his fledgling who he would give his everything to, but yet he still didn't know when to let go and give in, or when to fight back... It was some kind of weird tug of war that he had no idea the rules of balancing.

So when Dameon buckled to the floor the elder was already there to catch him in his arms, which were shaking. But his face hid the emotion so well it just looked the same as always... aloof. Only the faintest lines of angry would grace those delicate features when he wanted to help the younger but kept failing to know what was right.

I'm sorry...

The blond vampyre held onto Dameon tightly, trying to sooth and calm the other when he was barely holding himself together, as clear from his own outburst. But right now they just needed to stop.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NicholiDeSchidor

• LoneDigger

Dameon felt his body shivering and then suddenly arms wrapping tightly around him. He couldn't feel his body, let alone have the strength to bare his own weight now that the demon had taken all that he had in him to begin with. And even that hadn't been much after what had happened between Dameon and Kholodno earlier.

He tried to get his hands to work with him, but the more he tried to move, the more he realized that his energy was gone.

Cant... move.

His mind whimpered out on its own. Despite his own fear that his band was seriously going to die, it was also the fear that his demon had gotten this strong. To leave him this weak, it was a dangerous thing. If the demon hadn't of backed off when he did, Dameon was unsure of it he would of make it out alive.

Why was he so terrible at this? Not even a day of being Dameon's Sire and already he was loosing him like this...

The elder carefully lifted the younger up in his arms while keeping him almost cradled against his neck, he wanted the other to drink from him again... perhaps it would help him get some strength back.

Don't move... just drink... if not that then just close your eyes... I'll take care of them, okay?

Kholodno didn't give two fucks about those humans, but clearly they were important to his kitten so he'd do anything to keep Dameon from going over the edge from stress and the added loss.

Still, he gently pressed the other's face closer to his neck so that the younger could feel his flesh and smell his familiar scent.

Dameon's body trembled lightly only to find the others voice in his mind again. His eyes sliding open only to notice that he was being cradled. Let alone the fact that Kholodno had been trying to get him drink. Letting a soft whimper leave him for a short moment before scraping his fangs weakly against the other's neck. Only managing to scratch the surface of his Sire's skin, but it was enough for blood to slowly surface.

Licking at the scraps and the small amount of blood he managed to get before he suddenly bit down on the others flesh. Drawing out a weak groan in the process. Dameon's eyes slid closed at the crimson liquid slowly filling his mouth. Still unable to find the strength to do more than let it trickle down his throat.

For now, this is what he needed. But his demon also needed to know that he couldn't simply take control of him like that again. Not when Dameon couldn't handle the side effects.

Kholodno knew his blood would give Dameon strength again... as powerful as it was toxic, to his fledgling it was the complete opposite... like an elixir of life.

It was then that the elder knew that he needed to stop trying to control the other when it was actually his own self that needed to be kept more disciplined and stable.

He needed to completely rethink and change the way he handed his Childe whenever the demon threatened to emerge or they had their disagreements.

The Sire knew he couldn't keep acting like some spoiled teenager, not when he was supposed to be the mature one.

With a shaking breath, he exhaled his stress and his grey blue eyes drifted shut as he slowly began to relax again as he felt the younger drinking more steadily from him. He didn't dare push it since Dameon was still very weak in his arms. He was so tired in fact that he forgot to make his thoughts private, not that he wished to hide things from him. But this was something too deeply personal that he would have preferred the other not to hear any shred of doubt from him.

Can he teach me to be a better Sire? A master he deserves?

Dameon continued to let the crimson liquid trickle down his throat before finding the strength to draw more from the other. Shaking hands reached up to curl his fingers against Kholodno. Still to weak, but at least he had the strength to move if only a little for now.

Dameon's mind was only partly closed off, focusing on the nourishment he needed. But even through all that, his Sire's thoughts still managed to get through. Despite the others doubt, Dameon's fingers were found from curling to caressing the other's skin. Even if they were shaking, it was the meaning behind it that he hoped had not been taken wrong.

Biting down a bit harder to freshen the blood flow before drawing harder from Kholodno.

Good boy... That's it...

The Sire murmured encouragingly as he felt the fangs that were against his neck dig deeper into his pale flesh and cause the dark liquid to flow out more strongly from a slight trickle into a small river of blood.

When Kholodno felt the hands weakly clawing against his chest to cling onto something for support he reached out and tenderly held the other's hand in his own, squeezing it softly. Letting his fingertips smooth against the ridges of his fingers soothingly.

Dameon's fingers curled into Kholodno's hand gently, letting his guard slowly slip away. Either it was Kholodno's blood that was forcing his demon back again, or it was something else. Dameon couldn't tell which reason was true.

A soft purr left him as he continued to take more of the other's blood into himself. But the time passed to quickly for him before he found himself sliding his tongue along the marks he has fangs had made. Staying where he was for a moment longer before he found himself pulling back just enough to look to his Sire. "Please Master... I have to know they are safe." He whispered quietly.

".... I wish you didn't care about them, I really do... but I know I can't help how you feel towards them is not something I will ever understand, but I respect your feelings so we will do our best to help them, okay?"

Kholodno sighed deeply, being a Sire was such hard work! But Dameon made every bit of the pain worth it. So the blond smiled and gave his kitten a tender kiss that lasted perhaps just a little too long and deep considering that he had just worn him out and they still needed to go save the mortal idiots or whatever their names were.

Dameon nodded after a moment. "Thank you... Master." He whispered softly. Feeling himself relaxing a bit more after his worries were trying to be comforted.

But it was the gentle kiss that he had been pulled into. Unable to pull away from it, instead he found himself leaning in to deepen it. Drawing a soft purr from himself in the process. His fingers relaxed in Kholodno's hand, no longer able to feel the claws of his demon.

Kholodno held Dameon loosely in his arms as they both melted into the kiss, and he couldn't resist sliding his tongue past the other's lips and exploring his mouth again.

He only broke away after a minute so he could look down at his fledgling with an almost prideful sort of smile, he was just impressed at the other's will to fight. Even with a demon threatening to take over at any second Dameon was still trying so hard... But hopefully soon he wouldn't have to, because the elder planned to take care of everything.

"... Tell me what you already know. I'll see what I can do next."

Dameon's gaze flickered at the words coming from his Sire, but it wasn't just the word. He hadn't missed the sensation coming off his Sire, all the while that smile playing out on his lips. He couldn't help but enjoy the sensation coming off his Sire. The other so insecure about his abilities to be something that Dameon needed... yet already was what the youngling needed the most. It just took Kholodno to look deep down enough to realize that much.

Lowering his gaze after a long moment as his mind went over what he had heard from the bands manager. "Someone had called them yesterday. Something about some sort of grand concert that they wanted to throw." He started off. "My band members went for the interview and find out the details... Stupid manager is the one that is suposta do all that, not the band." He bit back the hiss that tried to leave his lips. That was one of the things that ticked him off the most was that the manager didn't even seem to of offered to go, instead let his family go off like that.

"But that was early yesterday morning... They haven't returned. He wouldn't even tell me where exactly they were meeting up at either." His voice suddenly turned fearful at that fact, the sinking sensation of something having gone terribly wrong running through him and threatening to choke him.

• Saga locked this topic