The Vampyric Song (LoneDigger, Closed, 18+)

NicholiDeSchidor

Dameon stilled at the others words. But it was the smirk that his gaze caught that sent another shiver down his spine. Causing Dameon to lower his head, almost looking as if he was being chided for doing wrong. "You... know I cant control him." He murmured after a moment. "The me you normally seen back then, Master. That was him." He tried to explain. "That part of me, the one that likes to fight, to make things difficult... and the one that craves far more than what I can take in." He went quiet after that moment. As if ashamed for holding something so dangerous within himself.

Could anyone really blame him tho? The boy had been living with this thing in him ever since his first Sire turned him. And when he was tossed away, it only allowed his demon to grow in size. Hating everything and anything that crossed paths with him. Save for Kholodno, the other even back then had managed to get under his skin. Managed to give him something to fight for, despite his own denial on the topic.

Dameon was brought back out of his own memories at the sensation of nails being pressed against his skin. Jerking against the grip, only to dart his gaze up to Kholodno. But it wasn't his normal bright blues. No... they swam with gold once more. It was the sensation, the thrill of being hunted that ran through Dameon within those moment.

Shivering against the ever slight pain from Kholodno's nails. It had been a tease all the same for his demon. It went hand and hand, all the while Dameon's normal self had been the one to nuzzle right up to Kholodno. It was his Demon that thrived for just an ounce of pain.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NicholiDeSchidor

• LoneDigger

Kholodno's expression faded into a more serious one when Dameon spoke up, and this time he wasn't just hearing it inside his head, but out loud and clear.

As if ashamed to answer the other directly, he still used his own thoughts to commincate and respond.

I'm sorry, Dameon. It seems I may never understand you... Though I am trying.

The elder sighed heavily, but it still took him a good two more seconds before he realized that he was hurting the other and quickly loosened his tensed hand and instead smoothed it over the spot he had just been pinching with nails.

But what was with the look in his fledgling's eyes? It was frightening almost, but in an oddly beautiful sort of way.

It fascinated him more than anything. To know which side of Dameon's to give into... which one should he answer to?

Dameon couldnt fault the other for that. No one had been able to understand him, even his former Sire had been unable to and tossed him out because of it. Lowering his head at his Sire's thoughts. "i just.. dont get me wrong. I enjoy rough, but I can only take so much. Its my demon that can full out fight you without worry. But me... I do not have the strength in me... or even the desire in me to try and hurt you like that." He tried to explain.

It had been the moment that Kholodno had removed his nails from his skin that his own eyes had began to go back to its normal bright blues. Lifting his gaze to his Sire. "Just..." he paused for a moment. "Just dont let him take full control over me. Because I doubt that I will be able to come back from that." He whispered. His fears finally coming out in his words. He seriously doubted his own abilities to keep the darkness at bay should it even try to take complete control of him.

Settling himself down from the tenseness his Demon had caused his body to become. He laid his head against his Sire's shoulder. "Im... not saying that you cant play with him. But Im asking you... not to let him take over completely."

He honestly was trying his best to explain, trying to get his Sire to understand more about what he had taken into his own care upon the ruling of the council. Kholodno should of already had this explination beforehand, but Andre seemed to of wanted to rush into keeping Dameon from running from them again.

...I was a real bastard back then... playing with him like that... all it was a game...

Finding Dameon the first time, the other had been in such a rough state. His body was constantly in conflict thanks to the demon, and without a sire to teach him even the basic skills of vampyre survival... well, realistically, Dameon should never have made it out alive. But he did.

Kholodno despite not having any demons, was also split apart in a way. One side on him back then just wanted to exploit Dameon's weakness to his advantages, and the other side wanted to be the substitute for his Sire, to care and protect.

In the end he supposed he let both sides rule him, at times using Dameon for fun, and other times trying to be his rock.

Now it was only the latter for him. He took this very seriously. Kholodno was so much more mature now, and stable mentally.

Taking care of his fledgling was his only purpose now. So he had to learn to understand this, learn to take care of these things properly.

Feeling the younger resting against his shoulder he pulled his hand out of Dameon's shirt and instead moved it to play with his hair gently, trying to get him to relax again since the demon had stirred things up.

I promise I will do my very best to control him.

Dameon found himself soon relaxing to the sensation of his hair being played with. Letting his eyes finally close on their own as he enjoyed the sensation. The calming sensation from his Sire seeming to relax Dameon's body even further. Nodding after he heard the words echoing in his mind.

His fingers curled lightly into Kholodno's shirt again. Just letting himself relax against the other. He needed this, the comfort of a Sire. How long had he waited for this kind of comfort? To know that he could reach for Kholodno and know the other wouldn't push him away, no matter which part of Dameon reached for him.

Letting his hand unclinch from Kholodno's shirt after a while, he let his fingers splay out against the other's chest. But it was Dameon's thoughts that took over himself. Remembering just how he had been treated when he had been tossed out. And the way that Dameon had cried out to his Sire.

The memories haunted him again. Shutting his eyes tightly, only to let a soft whimper leave his lips.

Master... dont leave me.

His voice even in his mind had been timid to a degree, but it was the fear and childlike voice that sounded.

Kholodno didn't like the way that Dameon was clinging to him, not because he didn't want the other to cuddle, but because he could sense that it was making him grow restless again, and it seemed those bad memories were resurfacing again.

He just had to distract the younger vampyre somehow, so he kissed his fledgling again. Soft and sweet, lingering there as he closed his eyes for a moment and squeezed him gently in his arms, holding him tightly so that Dameon would know that he was never letting go of him. No matter how bad things got... they were connected now. Bound by the blood...

Hush. I am your master now. Not him, never him... You belong to me.

Dameon felt the tears welling up into his own eyes, and for some strange reason. He didnt even stop them from rolling down his face. Instead he turned his face to nuzzle into the others shoulder. But it had been when Kholodno, no doubtedly having felt his own distress, pulled him up into a kiss.

It had been the gentle kiss that hurt him all that more deeply, not physically... but emotionally. He clung to that feeling all that much stronger. Wanting nothing more than those words that rang in his head to be true. He just hoped that Kholodno was right, that his Sire was going to be strong enough to stand there when his demon did decide to force the reigns out of his hands.

Settling into Kholodno's arms, despite the pain he felt from his past. But then again... didn't they all have trust issues? Not all the same kinds, but similar in some sense. It was just Dameon's case that had been more on the dramatic side. One, for his past. And then two, for the council having wanted to lock him away for eternity.

A soft incoherent murmur left Dameon's lips.

"Then... make me yours."

Maybe it had been desperation that had Dameon speaking in nonsense. Or maybe it was the fact that his emotions were in the middle of things that were making things harder for Dameon.

Kholodno thought he was doing everything right, everything under his control until he felt something that apparently was the most difficult thing to handle that had been ever thrown at him by Dameon, and not even the demon could amount to...

Tears, real genuine tears.

He only realized it when he felt them dripping down the younger's cheek and when he dared open his eyes again the sight of his watering eyes was confirmed.

Pulling their lips apart again only to drag them across Dameon's cheek, literally trying to kiss the tears away.

Never had he ever seen the younger cry, not even when he first found him, abandoned and nearly starving to death.

It was actually quite terrifying, he had thought in a sense that Dameon was unbreakable, nothing could make him crack like this.

But when that wasn't enough he gently held the younger's face in his hands and stared into his eyes with worry, that soon changed to something else... sort of like a determination.

You are already mine.

Dameon lowered his gaze the moment he felt the other trying to get him to stop crying. But the more the other tried, the more that his heart wanted nothing more than to curl up against the other and cry til he couldn't any longer. Maybe it had been the way he kept things bottled in. The way that he let his demon out when things had become to hurtful for him to deal with.

Now that his demon was refusing to come out for once. He was left broken, in resulting of the tears that appeared. His heartache alone running through is system, despite what Kholodno tried to do to fill the void. Tried to make him feel wanted... needed. It was his past that haunted him to no end. So Dameon didn't know what else he could do.

That is not exactly what Dameon had meant. But hearing the others words did help to stop the tears from welling up into his eyes. Lowering his head just slightly.

"Not... what I meant, Master."

He murmured softly. Shaking his head in the process.

"I know... that Im yours. But I..." He paused for a long moment to avert his gaze, thankful for the already flushed look on his face from his crying.

"I wanted more that just... being yours."

Now Kholodno felt so terribly guilty for teasing Dameon moments ago only to make him break down and start crying like this... He'd take the biting and everything, just not to see another tear spill from his blues.

The elder wasn't used to dealing with others when they were upset like this, but this was his fledgling, he had to try and make him feel loved again so that the sadness would stay away.

Lightly bumping his forehead against Dameon's as he tried to really gaze into his eyes as if searching for the answer there. But then he spoke up again so Kholodno had a clue where to start.

With that being said, still holding onto him he rolled them both over so that he was laying over Dameon, keeping him down wasn't really the point so much as letting his frame engulf the other so all he could see and feel was his Sire.

...Then let me give you what you crave, my kitten.

Dameon kept his gaze lowered the moment he felt Kholodno's forehead against his own. And the other seemed to be searching for something the entire time that Dameon kept quiet. However, it didnt last that much longer before he found himself being pulled down to the bed.

Darting his wide gaze up to see his Sire hovering over top of him. Suddenly feeling very vulnerable under the other before he focused on what was going on. That was until the words entered his mind. In that instant, his gaze darted away from Kholodno.

"Do you... really have to call me that, Master." He asked quietly. "You make me sound like some sort of animal." He smiled weakly. Despite the shiver that ran down his spine each time that his Sire called him 'kitten'. Maybe it was the fact that Dameon had need been aware the way he curled up to the other most of the time, or even nuzzled against him like a kitten would do.

Shifting under Kholodno a little before properly feeling the others body against his own. Dameon bit at his lower lip gently before darting his gaze back up to the other. Reaching up with one of his hands to trail his fingers lightly over the others cheek gently before tracing his fingertips along Kholodno's lower lip. Chewing on his own in the process.

Master... Let me love you.

He whispered into Kholodno's mind gently.

Hm... let's see here... You've already nuzzled me a dozen times, curled up, and nipped me all within the same time and you don't think I deserve to call you kitten?

Oh, I think I heard some purrs escaping those lips earlier~

Kholodno sounded more amused than anything. Even if Dameon didn't understand the feeling and meaning behind the nickname. To him was was more than a baby feline, it symbolized something much different.

Dameon's touch was so gentle, the way his fingertips were caressing his face felt almost like a dream, something he could barely reach and grasp onto, only this was all so real.

Love me, feel me, keep me... I am your Sire, your Master...

Dameon's cheeks flushed a bit darker at the reaslization... after his Sire explained what he had been doing in the first place. Dameon couldnt help but feel a bit sheepish afterwards, turning his head so that he could try to hide his face at having been unaware.

Mnn... Your my Sire!

How can I not do that to you?

I... I dont know how to act towards you.

My previous Sire never allowed me to be close to him.

He whimpered into his Sire's mind. But his whimpers were soon quieted the more he watched Kholodno from the corner of his eye. His hand slowly dropping from the others lips, only to hear his Sire's voice once more.

His body stilled at the words that echoed in his mind. There was a sensation deep inside himself that he had never in his entire life felt before. And it wasn't just his own all together. It felt as if his heart literally jumped out of his chest on its own.

Before he was even able to stop himself, he found his arms wrapping themselves tightly around Kholodno. Burying his face into the others shoulder and neck with a hard nuzzle.

"I will... Master. With all that I am." He managed to choke the words out.

You don't have to hide it, I love my little kitten~

Kholodno reassured the younger as he leaned down and gave Dameon a quick nuzzle of his own, but he'd be leaving that to the other.

Don't be shy... there is no right or wrong way to be.

...Don't fuss, kitten. I am going to take care of you now.

The elder vampyre melted slightly when he felt his fledgling clinging onto him so tightly he could barely even breath, it was wonderful... he never wanted him to let go... except for what he was about to do next.

Will you let me do the same? Love you with all I have to give?

Dameon felt himself drawing up from the nuzzle with a soft purr leaving him. But it was the moment that he was clinging helplessly to his Sire, with all that he could do at that moment. This was all he had the strength to do.

So when he heard his Sire's voice again. He couldn't help but to loosen his hold around the other only to look up at his Sire once more. Nodding after a moment. "I... would like that, Master." He whispered softly.

Even tho he could feel his Sire's emotions, and his Sire could feel his. He couldn't help but find this still a bit confusing in a sense. How had they managed to get such a strong bond between the two of them? When Kholodno had not been the one that turned him into a vampyre to begin with. Instead the other had only claimed him, rewritten his instincts, and created a bond between them.

Had this been something that the council seen. Or had they had a hand in this, in order to keep Dameon's demon at bay. He wasn't to sure on the answer for that question when he couldn't make out all the details himself. Being brought out of his thoughts on the topic, his gaze lifted back up to his Sire.

Letting a soft purr leave his lips before he leaned up to nip at the other's lower lip a bit on the playful side.

"I want... you to love me, Master. As I want to love you."

Kholodno shifted up a bit, propping himself up on his elbows so that he was just barely hovering over Dameon, but their legs were still tangled together.

The elder vampyre's eyes danced with a hint of mischief when he felt Dameon nipping at his lips again, clearly desperate for another kiss and much more.

What are you thinking about, kitten? You're being very persistent with that~

The Sire teased his fledgling fondly, and then parted his own lips to reveal his fangs as he leaned down, as if here were about to bite Dameon, but instead he only kissed him again, but this time hard and a bit messy. He was growing eager too, and in his excitement had lost some of his refinement.

All he wanted right now was to make the younger his, and make him feel the most loved he had ever been.

Dameon tilted his head at the others words. Only to lower his gaze with a dark flush across his cheeks.

Nng... You know what I am thinking, Master.

But it was the playful grin tugging at his lips. Tho when his gaze lifted to catch the sight of fangs, his body jerked the moment that Kholodno could of bitten him. Instead only to let a surprised purr into the kiss. Leaning up against his Sire to nip at his tongue with a playful growl leaving him.

His hands reached up to curl his fingers into the other's shirt only to give the other a hard tug. Lifting his gaze in the process, it seemed that his mind wasn't on his past anymore. Possibly, his Sire had banished those memories without knowing. All that Dameon focused on at that moment was... that he wanted to have some fun in more ways than one.

A soft snicker left his lips for only a short moment before letting one of his hands drag along his Sire's chest and further down his stomach. As if Dameon was memorizing each curve and dip of his Sire's muscles. Or maybe it was his own desires to tease the other, see how he ticked. Both options were valid points for him.

Yes, I know all too well now exactly what you want from me.

There were no secrets anymore, Dameon's thoughts spoke loudly inside his mind and painted a very vivid picture of what his little kitten wanted him to do. No, not just that... but what they wanted to do as one.

Kholodno tried to capture the other's tongue gently between his fangs, but he was too fast and instead was biting his.

He'd have to be sharper to keep up with the younger, that was for sure.

When Dameon decided it was his turn to feel up his body, Kholodno allowed his fledgling's hand to explore all over his skin, lightly flexing his abs against his hand, not to show off, but more of an involuntary reflex.

But when his kitten's hand dared to go even lower Kholodno suddenly reached for it and held onto it firmly, but not harshly. Simply preventing it from going any further as a smirk tugged up his lips.

It seemed that the Sire was going to make him work hard to get that reward.

It hadn't even been his demon that had taken over him. No, this had been the more playful side of Dameon himself. Wanting nothing more than to give Kholodno more of himself than what the other had seen of him back then. So when other had attempted to catch his tongue, Dameon purposefully darted his tongue away from Kholodno's sharp fangs.

But it was the faint taste of blood that he tasted that had his gaze lifting to meet with the others. A soft whimper leaving him for only a short moment.

But the more that Dameon's fingers trailed along the others stomach, feeling the others body tensing at his teasing fingers. He tried to slip his fingers under the others shirt in the process of moving down the others body.

The moment his body jerked at having been caught, the firm hand on his own keeping him from venturing lower. A small pout played on Dameon's lips only to notice the others smirk.

Nng... Not fair, Master.

He whimpered into the others mind before leaning up to give the others chin a hard nip. "Why are you hesitating?" He whipered against the other's flesh. "Not allowing me to explore you?" He asked softly.

He tilted his head after a moment. "Or are you just playing games now to see how far you can push me?" He purred before nipping along the other's neck lightly. "Careful... push me to far and you might not like the outcome."

You simply have not earned that particular part of me yet, kitten~

Oh, he really was going to make Dameon work for it too. Beg even if he had too. Whatever it took to make his fledgling prove himself worthy of such a prize.

Kholodno may have wanted it too, but he was patient. Waiting was something he had grown especially good at, and the extended time only made the reward so much more worth it~

His eyes widened just slightly when he felt a sharp pinch underneath his jawline, Dameon had actually nipped him hard enough that he felt that.

But then letting his blue eyes fall shut again as he let the younger nibbled against his neck some.

Still gripping onto his hand, he pushed it underneath his shirt so that the other could feel him again, but never letting the hand venture too low, guiding it.

Is that a threat I hear? Or are you just being the bigger tease~

It was those words that had Dameon stilling. He had forgotten that they had not been on equal terms. In their past... maybe. But now, he was Kholodno's Childe. In result of those thoughts, his fingers curled lightly in Kholodno's hand. "Always earning with you and the others." he murmured lightly.

Not that he didnt particularly like having to earn anything. But his entire undead life had been 'earning' anything. It was tiring. But he pushed that thought back. No, now was not the time to become selfish. Not when they were just starting out. He had to get use to this, had to get use to being Kholodno's Sire. Even if there was some things the other did that he didn't quite enjoy.

So it was when his hand was being pushed up and under the others shirt, allowing his fingers to trace over the others muscles once again. But it was the comment that had his gaze rising to meet with Kholodno's. A playful smirk tugging at his lips at his words.

Part tease... Part a warning.

He whispered into the others mind. Leaning up to nibble at the others lip lightly. "I can't help it. You teased first, why can't I?" He pouted lightly against the others lips.

Can't help it? What a pathetic excuse...~ I am your Sire, I am allowed to do whatever the hell I want with you, my kitten.

The elder purred out that thought. Dameon needed to learn his place. And that didn't mean he was going to force the other into it, but at the same time he couldn't have his fledgling getting too cocky. It was a dangerous thing, to let him get out control and risk the demon taking over again.

Maybe once that had been fun, but Kholodno never wanted to see it again. Not in this lifetime.

Behave yourself and maybe I will reward you.

The vampyre smirked as the grip on Dameon's hand tightened slightly, letting it graze downwards and just barely brush over past his naval.

Dameon tilted his head at the comment before letting a snort leave him. "You can't always use that as an excuse, you know." He pouted. But he did catch what the other had meant by it all. Dameon had already been brought back to his fledgling years, and despite his dislike for anyone pulling rank over him, he knew he didn't have a choice in it all any more.

So when his Sire spoke up again, he tilted his head. Feeling his hand being moved over the others skin, so when his hand had reached the others naval... he let his nails scratch along the others flesh. Not using his strength, it was more like a tease than anything.

Dameon leaned up to the other with a soft whimper leaving his lips. "I know what you want from me, Master." He whispered before giving the others jawline a soft nip, letting his gaze lift to the others. And for the most part, Dameon despised begging for anything. "Do you honestly think... that you will get that out of me?" He asked softly.

"You knew how much I hated doing so back then." He tilted his head before darting his tongue out to trail along the others lower lip again. Only to let another soft whimper leave him. "Are you seriously... going to make me beg for you?" He breathed against the others lips.

Of course... One way or another you will submit to me.

Kholodno smiled to himself, only to let out a slight hiss when he felt nails dragging against his flesh, but it wasn't one out of pain, it was more like a seductive sound.

If Dameon wanted to play rough then he would show him his place.

When he felt the other's tongue tracing over his lips he quickly, but oh so gently captured it between his fangs and then proceeded to kiss the younger again, this time pressing his body down against his fledgling to grind on him.

Dameon raised a brow at the others words. Only to lower his gaze at his own thought.

But... you haven't already noticed, Master.

Lifting his gaze to the other once again, only to have his bright blues swirling lightly with just a hint of gold. By the time his tongue had been caught, he only leaned into the kiss to deepen it. That was until he felt Kholodno's body pressing against him.

Shivers raced down his body at the contact, darting his gaze up to meet with his Sire's. Letting a soft whimper leave his lips only to trail his fingers up from the other's hip to his lower back. He didn't know what had gotten into himself, but before he could even stop his own thoughts.

Master... Please... you keep teasing.

• Saga locked this topic