The Vampyric Song (LoneDigger, Closed, 18+)

NicholiDeSchidor

Then tell me exactly what you want, Dameon~

Kholodno was being quite merciless in his teasing, all because he was desperate to hear those words spoken, or rather begged precisely from his fledgling's lips. Until then, it seemed that the elder was just keen on making them both wait.

But he didn't stop kissing the younger deeply, seeming as if his tongue were exploring every inch of Dameon's mouth as his hips continued to pin down against the other's.

It was getting quite uncomfortable for him as well, to be holding out like this and still having clothing in the way of denying actual contact with Dameon's skin. Only the younger's hand that was running over his lower back was the stimulation he got, just enough to drive them both a little crazy.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NicholiDeSchidor

• LoneDigger

Dameon narrowed his eyes, glaring up at the other. Kholodno kept denying him what he wanted, all because he wanted to hear those words from his lips. And the more that the other kept denying him, the more Dameon was struggling not to speak what his Sire wanted him to. His fingers tensed against the other's back, letting his nails press against his flesh for a short moment.

Tho his displeasure was short lived, the longer that his Sire teased at him. From the deep kiss to Kholodno's body pressing against him, refusing to let him run away from him. It sent Dameon's mind spinning, as if the world he once knew had turned upside down for him. He was no longer in control of anything. But if asked, Dameon wasn't even sure he wanted to be in control any more.

The daunting task of controlling his own demon had grown tiresome over the years. Maybe this was just the right thing for him, so he would no longer have to deal with the stress of his own heartache, but also it left him with a way out. Defiantly when his Damon wanted to play.

A strangled growl left Dameon, rumbling deep in his chest after a long moment. His nails once again digging into Kholodno's lower back before darting his bright blues up to his Sire. Breaking the kiss long enough to pant softly. "I want you, Master..."

It was the one thing he denied even back then, just how much he had wanted the other. Funny how things had turned out, he was no longer just an equal to Kholodno. No, He was Kholodno's Childe. And if asked long enough, he might just say that he enjoyed it.

Kitten~ My back is not your scratching post.

He scolded playfully, but despite that it was still found that the elder had arched up ever so slightly against Dameon's nails. As if he wanted the other to be rough, because then when it was his turn they would be even.

There was just no way he was letting Dameon get out of this, it wasn't that he was forcing the other so much as he saw this as more holding him down for the sake of literally holding him together. Without this, his fledgling would be lost and scared again. He needed someone to start taking control of him, so that he could finally let go.

Maybe even with any luck at all it would cause the demon to do the same. But Kholodno highly doubted that much, but here's to hoping.

What do you want from me?

What do you want to me to do to you?

You must be more specific, Dameon~

As per usual, his fledgling's name was always spoken in a purr. Just to show how fond he really was of the other. Even if he still had a lot to learn. But Kholodno would be sure to teach the younger everything he needed to know to become his truly.

Dameon snorted at the comment before leaning up to nip at Kholodno's lower lip. "Then dont push me to say what you want me to." He purred softly against the others lips. But the more that his Sire denied to give him what he wanted. Dameon found himself shrinking back. Letting himself fall back against the bed with a pout tugging at his lips.

Letting his gaze lift to his Sire. But it was the emotions rampaging though him that wouldn't allow him peace. And with the way that Kholodno pressed against him, grinded against him as if attempting to push Dameon further. "Tck..." He turned his head against the bed, letting his gaze dart away from the other.

Just take me already, Master. I want to be yours in every way, can you not already see that.

But in fact, despite his own refusal to beg with his voice. His body alone, his actions alone had been begging for the other. He had never been able to ask for what he wanted in his entire life, that is why he demanded the council to give him what he wanted in the first place. Why would this be any different? Just because his Sire wanted to hear him whimper?

Shaking his head at his own thoughts. "Dont... let me fall that far, Master. Its not that pretty." The soft and barely there whimper could be heard in his voice. Because above all else, he himself, doubted he would be able to hold back his demon should Kholodno continue to push him to use his voice.

Are you refusing me now?

You know I could make you... without even touching there.

Now that was a threat, well more of a tease since he wasn't going to hurt Dameon, but the pain from anticipation could be considered something more of that nature.

When the younger's head fell back revealing his neck Kholodno did not hesitate to take his chance to lean down and lightly brush his fangs over the sensitive flesh, not biting down however. His touch was delicate, but with any added pressure his fangs would pierce through skin.

But perhaps he had gone too far, as evident by the soft warning from Dameon not to push him that far.

The elder debated on whether or not this was enough, was he really over doing it? Probably.

... Very well. You have satisfied me for now.

It was the question being asked that had Dameon's gaze turning to Kholodno. Shaking his head after a short moment before hearing his Sire's next words in his mind. Narrowing his eyes and glaring up at the other. The way he had worded his statement only had his demon lifting its head. But even tho his demon stayed back, it was also Dameon that couldn't hold back the shudder at the thought at that threat.

A soft choking noise left his lips before he bit at his own lower lip while the imagery played out in his own mind.

You just had to say it like that, Master.

He whimpered into the others mind. He had suspicions that his Sire had seen everything in his own mind. Let alone feeling the way his body shuddered at the threat itself.

But either way, the moment his Sire had pressed his fangs against Dameon's neck. Dameon clinched his fingers against the mattress lightly. Perhaps in anticipation of the bite that never came. But before he knew anything else, it was his Sire's voice in his mind again.

Even tho his Sire had been satisfied, even when Dameon had whimpered his warning. Dameon on the other hand felt a slight disappointment. Letting his gaze fall to the side once again only to let a strangled whimper to leave his lips once more.

"Master..." He paused for a moment. "I want to give it all up to you." He whispered quietly. Despite his normal tactics, the way he had whispered the words to his Sire. It only showed just how desperate the younger was, so that he could give up his own control.

What's with that look?

Are you actually disappointed I didn't make good on my threat, kitten?

You actually wanted me to make you beg? How awful~

The perks of being able to read each other's thoughts... nothing was secret anymore. He knew what Dameon wanted, so clearly. Even if he acted like he hadn't the faintest clue at all. Just because he wanted the other to submit further.

Kholodno removed his fangs from the younger's neck so he could look at his face again and study his expressions, he felt the other shuddering underneath him. Desperate for more, but still he wasn't relenting as fast as Dameon needed him to.

It was just too much fun for the elder to have this sense of control, not only over his fledgling but his own body. Even if his needs had to be met he had mastered self control.

Obviously though when he was Dameon's age he was no different then the younger, unable to wait at all and very impatient.

Don't worry, kitten. I will be taking everything from you~

Dameon couldn't help but slink back against the bed when he heard his Sire's voice in his mind once again.

Mnn... not exactly, Master. Its just the way you said how you would 'make' me do something.

Biting at his lower lip a bit on the harsh side the moment another shudder raced through him, all the while he was unable to keep the images from crossing his mind. Of what his Sire could 'make' him do. But at that moment, it didn't seem like that was the case. No, his Sire was waiting... but why exactly was he waiting?

Was it that Kholodno wanted to draw things out further? Once his Sire removed his fangs from Dameon's neck. Dameon couldn't help but lift his gaze to the other with a soft whimper leaving his lips.

Why are you waiting, Master? Is there something in particular you are waiting on?

He asked quietly. Tilting his head a little to the side, before reaching up to his Sire. But soon found himself growing quiet, chewing on his own bottom lip while letting his gaze take in the sight of his Sire. For once since they had been alone, he was actually taking the time to watch the other.

Oh, I will be making you do something alright. But you probably won't like it very well...~

Kholodno hummed out softly as he pinned Dameon down slightly harder. Okay, so he really was playing with fire again.

After promising himself at least a million times he was never going to fed the demon inside the younger again, but here he was. It was just too tempting. He wanted to see this side of his fledgling again. If just once more...

The elder vampyre had been holding back, but suddenly the gently caress of his fangs against the other's neck turned in a split second into a sharp bite.

He didn't even realize that he had worked up an appetite again until he tasted the bitter sweet blood entering his mouth, letting out a pleasured growl at the mere sensation of it all.

Dameon didn't know what was going on. Even tho he could hear his Sire's thoughts, he almost was for certain that there were some thoughts he couldn't hear from the other. But it was clear on Kholodno's face that Dameon lacked some of the knowledge. So when Kholodno pinned him down to the bed, his instincts forced his head to turn just slightly against the bed.

It was only a short moment before he felt his Sire's fangs scraping across his neck. But it had been the meaning behind those words that even reached the demon within him. Feeling his own muscles rolling under his skin as the rush of gold swirled into the deep blues of his eyes.

The ancient writing of the vampyric past once again began to surface on Dameon's skin. Etching its way over his chest at first, then down his arms and the rest of his body.

Had it been the words or the bite, as if either had been the key to a hidden lock within Dameon's mind. It allowed Dameon to lose himself to the demon within him. Dameon found himself falling back within his mind only to watch as the demon slowly took over his body. The inhuman snarl echoing not only in his own mind, but also within the room itself.

Snapping his golden gaze open with a slow hiss leaving his lips. His hands that had been reaching for his Sire, no longer reaching... instead his nails were raking down the other's arms. The demon itself didn't care if he hurt Kholodno, despite Dameon's wishes. And just to prove its point, his nails dug into his Sire's shoulders before using Dameon's strength to suddenly send Kholodno flying through the air and up against the wall.

Darting his glaring gaze to Kholodno all the while sitting up. His tongue darting out to moisten his own bottom lip in the process. Tilting his head as he stared at Kholodno, but it was the smirk on Dameon's lip.

"This was... what you wanted. Isn't it, Daddy?" The words hissed out in a mocking tone towards Kholodno.

Kholodno knew he could handle himself just fine, and this wouldn't be the first time he'd have to be handling Dameon and his little demon as well.

But suddenly it seemed that speak of the devil, the demon was about to prove it wasn't so little after all.

He could feel Dameon writhing underneath him as his fangs sunk deeper, and then for the slightest of moments he was completely still before coming back to life again, or rather the demon crawling it's way out-- literally.

He could feel his arms bleeding, the blood quickly turning toxic again in response to the sudden aggression out of the younger.

But admittedly he wasn't anticipating the demon to throw him against the wall. No, last time he had fed the demon so it was on better terms, but now he was really in for it.

Maybe I do like it~

The elder vampyre taunted back. It wasn't having his ass handed to him that was the turn on, far from it. It was the challenge that the demon was presenting to him. Now it was his turn to earn his dominance, thus earning Dameon back in the process.

Kholodno willed his blood to drain, bleeding out his arms quickly and then forming the black liquid into thin, but deadly sharp needles, sending them piercing through the other's back.

Words only made it so far into his mind before the demon was completely shutting Kholodno out of his mind. "I don't give a rats ass what you like." He hissed out dangerously. Letting his shoulders shift back just slightly so that a few bones could be heard cracking in spots. The moment his gaze narrowed at the sight of Kholodno's blood being manipulated, Dameon had only begun to turn.

It had been a while since the demon had taken complete control over Dameon's body. So maybe that had been why he had been a bit on the slow side. Feeling the bloody needles piercing into his back. Drawing a few demonic insults towards Kholodno.

Within an instant Dameons body shifted and blurred only to find himself standing in front of Kholodno. His nails at Kholodno's throat, threatening to tare into the others skin. "What? You can't tell me that this is all Daddy has in him?" He smirked.

Tilting his head once again, but it was his eyes that gave off an eerie glow all of its own. "He warned you, not to let me out. But poor little Daddy wouldn't listen." He laughed darkly. Raising his other hand to use his sharp nails to rake down the front of Kholodno's shirt, purposefully making sure that his nails were felt against the others skin as his hand made it dangerously low.

Perhaps that made them even, Kholodno was not quite as fast as he used to be. Partially from wising up, and also from just... plain old slowing down. But that didn't mean he was weak, in fact quite the opposite.

But even as ancient as he was, he didn't particularly have a lot of experience in fighting with demons. Usually demons and vampires minded their own business and didn't mix often. At least Kholodno never had any reason to mingle with them. Or quarrel for that matter.

But given his blood unique abilities this fight should have been over in two seconds flat, but Kholodno wasn't an idiot.

Any damage he did to the demon... well, it wasn't the demon being hurt at all. Dameon was the demon's vessel, his shell.

There was probably some way to kill demons without harming the host, but Kholodno wasn't going to risk trying something out that only ended up killing his fledgling. So this added a whole another challenge to it.

Keep the demon at bay and calm it without seriously hurting Dameon. No pressure.

Leaning backwards against the wall meant there was barely enough room to escape the demon's slashing nails, and he felt the lines traveling way down... Seriously, a below the belt shot? How cheap. But he wouldn't put it past a demon to fight dirty.

If it weren't for Dameon, he would have taken his blood and used to cut off his hand. Put an end to that... but he couldn't just declaw his poor kitten now.

By now, the demon was just mearly playing around. In some ways yes, he was a tad disappointed that Kholodno wasn't giving him exactly the fight he expected. But then again, he supposed one could only do so much being pinned against a wall. Leaning up against the other only to lean closer to the others ear the moment his fingers traced across Kholodno's stomach and hip, but this time it hadn't been his nails but his finger tips running along the.

Giving the others ear a playful nibble. "Or would Daddy rather handle Dameon as he normally is?" He asked almost to quietly. Raising one of his hands before pulling back from the other just enough. The writing around Dameon's wrists and arms seeming to give a darker glow to them. "Your little Dameon is safe. I was only allowed out... if I was restrained from my more deadly powers." He murmured lightly.

Tilting his head just slightly. "He loves you... you know. Even back then, you never heard the silent way he called for you. He still does, even if he doesn't like to show it." The demon went quiet after a moment, letting his fingers trail down the others stomach again getting dangerously low once more. Letting his gaze dart up to meet with Kholodno's.

"Lets not draw this out to much longer, Daddy." He smirked. "I doubt Dameon's body could take it." He shook his head before leaning into the other once again, nipping hard at the others neck before sinking his fangs into the others flesh. Closing his eyes in the process, it was all up to his Sire at this point. Which side did Kholodno want to deal with? This demon, or his Dameon.

Kholodno didn't trust a word the demon said for a minute, but it was true that even if he would have loved to fight the monster he couldn't do anything that would only end up damaging Dameon.

So if given the choice now he had to be careful.

So you're telling me you're a lover now and not a fighter?

He didn't believe that either, but it had to be responded to somehow. Either way the elder vampyre felt he could handle this easily, so with a small flick of his wrist his blood was already retrieving from the flesh it was pierced into and back into his open wounds and then his bloodstream, sealing off the thee cute so it was just a fine trickle. Enough that if he needed to draw on the reserves that he could without losing too much blood in the process.

… You think I don’t already know that?

The truth was Kholodno had always been fond of Dameon, and in his immaturity back then he would have dared even called the emotion he felt back then love. But being wiser he knew now that it wasn’t love, just his own greed feeding into something that was desperate. Something he should have cared for better if he truly loved him.

So now it was the demon’s turn to tease him, the blond vampire found himself holding his breath slightly whenever Dameon’s hand would dart down there, and he was ready to send his blood flying again if necessary to protect that oh so precious part of him.

Dammit Dameon!

But it wasn’t really his fault now was it? The demon was in control. But before he could warn the other not to bite him yet, his blood was still boiling with poison from his adrenaline being up, and when he was bitten into he had little time to relax and he felt his blood burning against the other’s lips and tongue, but he quickly was able to calm it again once the numbing sensation kicked it. But he knew there would be some minor burns to his poor fledgling’s mouth after that.

Dameon's mind was blocked off, or so the demon thought. Although the words from Kholodno didn't make it to his mind, it was as if Dameon deep down could feel the effects of those words. So when Dameon had bitten into Kholodno's flesh, he couldn't help but force a strangled whimper out of the demons mouth all the while the blood at first had burned into his mouth.

The moment that the demon closed his eyes, Dameon's body slowly became relaxed. Slowing down his frenzied feeding all the while his demeanor began to change. His fingers slowly relaxing from Kholodno's neck only to let his fingers trail down his Sire's chest, barely letting his finger tips touch the skin in a feather touch. A soft content purr leaving him.

The more that Kholodno's blood filled his mouth, the more Dameon resurfaced from his mind. Suddenly sweeping his tongue over the pinpricks of where his fangs had sliced through his Sire's flesh. Turning his bright blue gaze up to his Sire once more.

Letting his hand trail down Kholodno's body even more with a strangled whimper.

Master... I cant... bare it anymore.

I need you.

Welcome back, kitten~

Kholodno purred out as he saw those familiar blues looking at him again instead of the violent golden shade.

And as if to prove just how happy he was that Dameon was here again, he guided the other's hand down lower and let it rest down there. No secrets of the effects all the foreplay -if you could even call it that- on his body's reactions.

So in a shift, but smooth motion the elder vampyre began to unbuckle and ease his pants down as he did the same for Dameon as well. They had waited long enough now. Far too long actually.

Dameon's lowered his gaze at first the moment his hand was being guided down Kholodno's body. That was until he lifted his gaze to meet with his Sire's again, letting his fingers gently press against his Sire's clothed shaft. Biting his lower lip in the process.

So when Kholodno began to disrobe only to find himself being disrobed as well. His gaze flickered back up to his Sire. Strangling a soft whimper leaving his lips before letting his fingers venture over his Sire once again. Finding himself leaning in to nuzzle up to his Sire again.

Nipping along the other neck before lifting to trail his tongue along the others lip. He wanted nothing more at that moment than to be one with his Sire. Since the other had dragged the demon to the surface and left Dameon feeling very vulnerable at those moments. His fingers curled around his Sire's shaft gently.

Kholodno was hot and hard in Dameon's hand, and as the younger pressed closer he kissed him again with a surprising sweetness to it considering everything that had gone down so far. Treating Dameon gently now of all times after all that teasing as if in apology to forcing out the demon again.

This time he'd take care of his fledgling properly, no more messing around...

But now it was his turn to back the younger into a wall, he did so firmly yet calmly. His actions only a bit rough from the building anticipation as he lifted Dameon up by the legs and using his back pressed against the wall to hold him up as he gave him another kiss.

Dameon let a soft purr out all the while pressing himself closer into his Sire, in turn deepening the kiss between them. Although it hadn't lasted as long as he wanted, he soon found himself being pinned against the wall. Darting his gaze open only to look up at his Sire with a startled whimper leaving his lips.

Shifting and squirming in Kholodno's hold before finding himself being lifted, his back against the wall. Only causing his back to arch just slightly at the action before finding himself in another kiss. Nipping at the others tongue, reaching up to snake his arms loosely around his Sire's neck. As if afraid that he was going to fall from the others grip.

But maybe it was for his own security, to know that Kholodno wasn't going to suddenly move away. He let a soft purr leave him only to try and deepen the kiss.

Good boy~

Kholodno couldn't help but praise Dameon, he was being so much more manageable now that he was giving himself up so easily and that demon of his had subdued.

His hand lightly gripping the back of the younger's thighs as he held him up securely, his arms showing no signs of tiring at all as he groaned softly against the younger's lips, the only movement the elder vampyre made was to raise his own hips slightly so that his erection brushed up against the other.

Dameon shivered at the praise, which in turned caused him to nip at the others tongue. Finding his fingers curl into Kholodno's hair at the way that his Sire was holding him in place. He couldn't help begin to squirm in the others hold with a strangled whimper leaving his lips.

But it was the moment that he felt the other's hardened shaft brushing up against him, his fingers curled a bit tighter in the other's hair. Darting his gaze up to meet with his Sire's. He was almost certain that Kholodno could feel the anticipation building along with his own.

He couldn't help but shiver lightly. Unable to keep himself still to long, and if Kholodno didn't stop his teasing. Dameon was almost certain that he would die from it all.

Kholodno was almost certain that if he didn't do something soon it felt like he would just explode, even if his actions remained fairly delicate and precise.

He gripped down just a bit tighter to make sure that Dameon was still secure as he slightly spread the other's legs apart just a bit more as he rolled his hips upward against and prodded his tip against the younger's entrance.

But obviously it would take quite a bit more than that as he tried to adjust the other a bit lower on the wall while pressing against him to try and enter inside with the easier angle they were in now.

Dameon shifted in Kholodno's grip before leaning his head back against the wall. It wasn't much longer before feeling his legs being spread a bit more before feeling his Sire pressing against his entrance. His gaze darting to meet with Kholodno's for a moment.

But it seemed that his Sire was having issues before letting himself slide down the wall a bit before feeling himself being prodded again. Flushing a bit before letting one of his hands press against Kholodno's chest, his other hand reached down under himself with a little bit of difficulty with the position he was in.

His fingers graced his Sire's shaft gently as he bit his lower lip. Shifting against Kholodno a little so that he could feel the tip pressing more firmly against his entrance before feeling the tension give way slowly.

Shivering just a little before turning his gaze back to his Sire when he felt the tip slide into him.

Kholodno found it really adorable that Dameon was trying to help by grabbing his member and pressing it with more firmness against his entrance until suddenly he felt the tightness slowly engulfing him bit by bit.

It was really hot inside the younger, and so tight it was almost hard to move at all, but they made do.

He had wanted to give the other time to adjust to him, but seeing how the waiting already had the elder leaking precum he figured there wasn't much time to waste so he just let go and went at it as they were.

Letting out a heavy breath as he gazed back into Dameon's eyes, his own were turning red with lust as he leaned in to nip and kiss at his fledgling's neck.

• Saga locked this topic