wassup

Lev.era

It was back in 2016 when I made this account and I haven't been around since then so let me introduce properly this time.

Hi! I'm lev or lek whatever you would like to call me and I'm 19 years old from Brazil. Some of my favorite yaois are Saezuru, Honto yajuu, Mad cinderella, Hidoku shinaide, junjou romantica, there're so much more I can't even remember to tell you right now. I have two birds a lovie named pi as in the math number (But I don't like math, I just choose to name him like this to avoid my weird cousin's suggestions, some shit like Azulão/Big blue) and Lambo who is a budgie all yellow and feisty. My favorite genrer is Omegaverse, whatever is it manga or fanfic I read them all. Unfortunately I haven't been keeping up with the latest releases, so I'm a little bit out of the loop. So rec some for me ^^

I hope to be good friends with you all! :Wink:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• fan_yaoi

• Lev.era

• auser

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome back to YO Lev, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hello lev! Thanks for your introduction and nice to meet you again in the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I hope you will have a happy time on this Forum. :)

Welcome_to_Yaoi_Otaku.jpg

Welcome back to YO, Lev!

Hope you can make lots of friends here and have fun. My favorite omegaverse manga are 'Kashikomarimashita, destiny', 'Tadaima, Okaeri', 'Abarenbo Honey', and 'Kurui Naku no wa Boku no Ban'!

​​

Hi

! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Olá

!

Welcome back to the forum~!

Glad you decided to come back :) ah, omegaverse! one of my favourite genre as well. there are so many bl novels i'd like to recommend but i'm sure you can find most of them in the bl novel download

anyways, i hope you have a good time here. enjoy your stay and don't be shy to drop by more often, yeah :)

Hello lev ("lev" means lion in my language and "lek" means medicine, so I think I'll go with the cooler sounding option :p)! Glad that you decided to introduce yourself to us. Hope you will stick around this time and if you need any help, feel free to ask. Enjoy~

Hey Hey hey

! d

Welcome to the forum!!!:D

Do you read omegaverse novels as well? Because there are much more of them, than there are mangas^^

If you do (or if you're going to start), my favorites would be Daring Fate (guilty pleasure), Slow Heat (simply good), Tentacles for the Bride (fucked up level 9) & Wolfsong (not omegaverse per say, but it has alphas xD)..

I hope you will enjoy it here & feel free to message me anytime!:D Omegaverse is a guilty pleasure of mine..^^

• 2 weeks later...

Ello

Nice to meet you, hope you like it here ^^ Im also a JR fan,have just been re-watching season 3 again.

See you around and have fun.

:9onion70:

• 5 weeks later...