You Will Be Mine Senpai ♥ (Closed to LoneDigger) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuuki slowly nods his head and laughs a little, "well.. let me see," he scratches his chin when he was thinking what he should tell Kal. "Okay well, you already know I love animals but I also like all to read. I read mostly anything from a novel to manga," he rubs his chin, "I like to draw and swim," he rubs the back of his head. "uhhh.. I like home cooking, especially spicy and sweet food dishes. I don't like being crowded, see I have a problem at my college I go to where everyone swarms to me.. and lets just say I enjoy being a home body and at work. Speaking of work, I work at a local cafe that is like a few blocks away from my house."

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• LoneDigger

"I see... so you don't have like, a girlfriend or anything like that?"

Kal asked casually, as if it didn't really matter to him either way, He was trying to play this cool. Not come off as some kind of desperate freak, which he actually was inside.

Yuuki looks at Kal and shakes his head with a sigh, rubbing the back of his head, "I am way too busy with college and work to really.. consider having a relationship."

"Sounds like you work too hard..."

Kal muttered, not realizing he had said his own thoughts out loud and was blushing from embarrassment all over again.

"S-Sorry! I can't believe I just said that... How rude of me..."

He groaned.

Yuuki blinks as he looks at Kal. He thought about it for a few seconds before he softly laughed and nods his head with a soft sigh, "yeah it would seem like it. But once I am done with college, I won't be as busy. So that would probably be the best time to really have a relationship."

Kal picks up Chloe and holds the kitten on his lap as he scratches her cheeks. Mostly to distract himself from his awkward mistake. But also because she was just so cute! But he'd better not pet her too much or else he'll start to--

"ACHOO!!!"

He sneezes suddenly, scaring the poor cat right off his lap and making her hide underneath the bed. He sniffles and covered his face with a slight groan.

"... Sorry."

Yuuki watched Kal hold Chloe and scratched her chin, smiling softly. He had only wondered why Kal suddenly had mentioned about him being in a relationship. He perks his head up as he heard Kal suddenly sneeze and laughs softly as he reached for the tissue box on his night stand and gives it to Kal, "bless you," he watched Chloe run out of the room.

Tissues? By the bed? That could only mean one thing...~ Yuuki had the worst Spring allergies too!

"Thanks... I'm sorry for scaring her off though..."

Kal turned to the side so he could quietly blow his nose and then neatly fold the tissue up and shove it in his pocket.

Way to act cool in front of his crush... could this get any worse?

Yuuki shakes his head, "she will be fine. She is still here .. kind of," Yuuki looks and sees Chloe sitting by the entrance of his room as he laughs softly. "You know... you should really consider wearing a face mask or something when it comes to allergies." Yuuki realized he didn't know anything about Kal but Kal got to know more about him so he figured he would ask Kal the same question, "so, tell me more about yourself as well."

"Hi Chloe~! Sorry I sneezed on you..."

Kal grinned sheepishly as he waved over at the little cat. He really hadn't meant to do that.

The male nodded.

"Oh, yes... I do wear one when the trees start to blossom. Without it I'd be an even bigger mess..."

He laughed softly, shaking his head.

"I'm not a very interesting person..."

Chloe looks at Kal and licks her paw as she walks into Yuuki's bedroom, jumping on the bed and sits on Yuuki's lap, wagging her tail as she purrs.

Yuuki looks at Chloe and rubs her head with a smile as he looks at Kal, nodding his head, "I mostly wear one in the winter so I don't get sick." He shakes his head as he pouts a little, "it's only fair, I told you about myself so now you tell me about yourself."

"I'm really just a big looser! Nothing much more than that..."

Kal laughed forcefully, as he awkwardly reached over to pet Chloe again despite what had happened the last time he tried to pat the kitty.

He was quite shy, and the truth was his interest were pretty obscure things. That he didn't have many friends because of that and his antisocial personality.

Yet all he wanted now was to be accepted by Yuuki...

Yuuki looks at Kal and pouts a little as he shakes his head with a sigh, "you just don't want to tell me about yourself," he laughs softly and then grumbles a little.

Chloe looks at Kal who was trying to pet her again and licks his hand before falling asleep on Yuuki's lap.

"I just don't want you to think that I'm a weirdo or something!"

Kal grumbles loudly suddenly turning away from Yuuki purely out of his shyness.

Why can't he just act normal in front of the other male? Like when he looks into those light blue eyes his heart stops. Is this really what it feels like to be falling in love with someone?

Yuuki tilts his head and laughs a little, "I've only met you for like five to ten minutes and here we are, about to cuddle."

Yuuki looks at Kal and tilts his head and then he slowly pulls down Kal so he could cuddle with him with a smile, "weird.. is also a nice feature so don't be so uptight," he yawns as he looks down at Chloe laying on his crotch and laughs a little, rubbing Chloe's head.

Chloe purrs and swishes her tail, slowly moving her head down and purrs on Yuuki's crotch.

Yuuki blushes as he could feel Chloe purring on his crotch, sending vibrations on him and makes him starting to get erect.

"Heh, yeah... Life is strange..."

Kal murmured as his cheeks reddened just a bit and at first he couldn't help but stiffen up when he was pulled down next to Yuuki like nothing at all. No... It was like they were boyfriends... Cool~

Too bad he's never done this cuddling thing before so it takes him a bit to get comfortable and relaxed, pressing his head against the other's chest and closing his eyes, his arm draping over him and holding his hand lightly.

But the silence is interrupted by a certain feline's purr. Such a nice sound... But wait, what does she think she's doing down there.

"C-Chloe! No! Bad kitty! Shoo!"

Kal whispers in a hiss, poking her cheek trying to get her annoyed enough to move away. Oh, well. At least he's not the only one with an embarrassing pet that gets him into situations.

But it doesn't seem Kal has realized what Chloe has already done so he stops messing with her and just cuddles back up to Yuuki.

Yuuki nods his head, "that it is," he rubs the back of his head.

He looks at Kal and tilts his head, laughing a little as he watches Kal and lets out a soft yawn, rubbing his eyes and hoped he didn't fall asleep on Kal. He did have a busy day with school followed by work. He watches Kal as he rested his head on his chest and glances to the side with a soft blush.

Chloe looks at Kal and starts kneading Yuuki's crotch as he claws caught on the fabric luckily. She looks at Kal and softly meows as she lets out a soft hiss, followed by a growl before she fell asleep on Yuuki's lap.

Yuuki laughs a little as he looks down at Chloe, rubbing her chin as he watches Kal cuddle up to him.

Chloe jumps down and then yawns, before walking out of the room, leaving Yuuki's erection exposed as Yuuki even started to doze off while his lips were just a inch away from Kal's.

Kal couldn't resist getting even more cuddly as time went on it really started to feel more natural, as if he and Yuuki had been doing this forever and not for the first time.

But he was honestly a bit scared when his scolding was met by a defiant hiss from the kitty. He wasn't used to pets talking back to him, usually when Liffy was in trouble he just either option A: ignored him or pretend not to hear Or option B which was puppy dog eyes to beg his way out of it.

Cats were not like canines though, so what did he expect telling Chloe what to do in her own house and her own master?

"... Mean. What's it with your pets though? They're kinda fixated on your... um, nevermind."

Animals were strange, and sniffing crotches was just there way of getting to know you so he shouldn't think too much into it.

That was until this whole ordeal had caused his crush to pop a massive boner between his pants.

He should have ignored it, but without even thinking he somehow found his hand gently squeezing over it as he breathed softly against his lips... Kissing them.

Yuuki looks at Chloe as she hissed and softly boops her on the nose, making her lay down on the bed, "hey be a good girl, no hissing."

Chloe purrs as she looks up at Yuuki and licks the finger Yuuki booped her nose with, starting to purr.

Yuuki looks at Kal and laughs a little, "ah.. maybe they can sense my ... hormones or something. I don't know, animals need no excuse to do what they do," he rubs the back of his head.

Letting out a soft moan as he felt a hand on his crotch and slightly squirms his hips a bit, feeling a warm sensation on his lips next but he continues sleeping, tired from school and work.

It felt... hot against his hand. Even with the fabric in the way he could feel the length of it almost..

Kal was a bit at a loss, Yuuki was tired and he couldn't seem to tear his attention away from the other's erection, but he wasn't very experienced. Actually none at all.

But he so desperately wanted Yuuki to love him back so he'd better start making him feel good so maybe he won't just kick him out later, and even if he does... Well, at least he can know that he tried to have sex with his senpai~

Kal kissed the other's lips gently at first as he rubbed his hand against his crotch firmly, but slowly. It would have seemed like a tease, but actually it was just the male testing out the waters of homosexuality that was.

Yuuki mumbles softly in his sleep before stretching out his arms as he slept.

Continue to feel lips pressed against his, he slowly wakes up with a soft moan and looks down, watching Kal touching his crotch.

"Your so naughty.. I thought you just wanted to cuddle," he looks at Kal while his cheeks were red and looks down, seeing Kal was clearly enjoying his crotch so much that even he was getting erected.

He bites his bottom lip and softly rubs his leg on Kal's crotch as he was rubbing his.

"I... I'm sorry!"

Kal flushed and quickly removed his hand from Yuuki's crotch and bit his lip. The kiss had left them tingling.

"I really did just want to cuddle but then I just--"

His flushed explanation for his perverted behavior was quickly interrupted by a soft groan as the other pressed his knee against his confined erection.

Yuuki laughs a little and shakes his head slowly, "it's okay but.. it looks like your hard as well."

He looks down as he watches Kal remove his hand from his crotch and blushes a little, seeing a slight wet spot on his pants.

Shaking his head, "your fine, I wasn't expecting you touching me while I sleep."

He takes Kal's hand and places it on his crotch again, "it's only fair since I am touching yours," he slowly moves his leg down and starts to rub Kal's crotch.

"That's nothing...! I was just a little..."

He tried to make up some excuse for what else this could be, but it was hopeless to even try. He better just own up to it...

"S-Sorry..."

Kal muttered shyly, his face red as he felt his hand being moved back to Yuuki's crotch and he squeezed it gently again as he parted his legs, groaning softly as he gently humped his knee.

Yuuki tilts his head and then laughs softly as he points to Kal's crotch, "I can tell.. touching me in my sleep has gotten you excited."

He blushes as he felt Kal then again squeezes his crotch right after he put his hand back there, looking at Kal, "were.. you really sorry? It didn't take you long to go back to touching my crotch," he laughs a little and sticks his tongue out as he rubs Kal's crotch while Kal was rubbing his, letting out a soft moan.

• Saga locked this topic