You Will Be Mine Senpai ♥ (Closed to LoneDigger) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

tumblr_p6ntrmCYjd1x6nr7eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p6pa7wbinf1x6nr7eo1_1280.png

Yuuki's pets Chloe and Midnight

Name: Yuuki Ishikawa

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Blue

Likes: Animals, all seasons, rain, reading, sweets, spicy food, home cooking, hanging out with his true friends, swimming, and drawing

Dislikes: Crowds and getting stalked

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Biography: Yuuki is the popular student on the campus with both guys and girls flocking to him. On a personal level, he really doesn't enjoy all the attention and much rather just be by himself or even with his friends. He is so popular, not only on campus but outside of the campus due to sometimes getting stalked as he walks home from school and even work.

He works at a local cafe were all the girls on campus like to go just to see Yuuki. Yuuki works everyday after school and works full hours on the weekend. Yuuki started working ever since he was a freshmen at high school at the same cafe.

Yuuki lives all by himself. He moved out of his parents house after ending high school to start a new life by himself. He doesn't like being all by himself at his house due to the stalking, so he got a couple of pets, a couple year old dog and a kitten, which he pays for daily babysitting when he is at school and at work but he loves them very much.

Feeling little paws strike at his face and chest, Yuuki wakes up and smiles softly, "good morning Chloe," he rubs his kitten's head and then rubs his dog's head, "morning Midnight," he yawns as he stretches out his arms with a yawn. He looks at the clock and gets off the bed, rubbing the back of his head with one hand and scratches his stomach with his other hand as he walks to the closet. He grabs his clothes as he walks to the bathroom to get ready to go to school.

After his shower, drying off and getting dressed, he walks downstairs to the kitchen. He gets some tuna and chicken from the fridge that he had for Chloe and Midnight since he didn't like feeding them animal can food. Placing the chicken in Midnight's bowl and tuna in Chloe's bowl before placing the bowls on the table for his pets to eat and washes his hands so he could work on his breakfast.

After eating his breakfast, Yuuki takes out his phone and calls his babysitter. He waited for a few minutes before he heard a knock on the door, "okay Chloe and Midnight. Be good." He rubs their heads while they ate and walks to the door, opening and smiles, "hey there. Thanks again for coming."

"Oh sure, no problem. Have a good day," the babysitter smiles and waves to Yuuki as he left to go to the campus. Walking down the sidewalk, Yuuki puts his earbuds in his ears and listens to some music on the way to the campus. As he was slowly approaching the campus, he sighs as he lowers his head, walking by the crowd of both male and female students.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• LoneDigger

Kal and his Border Collie, who's name was Liffy. Both owner and dog were a pretty colorful pair. The male had his bangs died every color of the rainbow, the top of his hair white to make the colors stand out more. Even the collie had the longer fur on top of his head died dark blue, making it look almost as if he had bangs too.

What perhaps was the oddest thing about the pair of all was the fact it was the human who was wearing a black dog collar, and the canine was wearing a light blue camo tie. Yep, that's right. As if it were opposites day or something a hell lot weirder.

Liffy didn't even have on a leash, he was just trotting at Kal's heels like a good boy. They were on their usual morning stroll, heading to the local park for a game of Frisbee.

After within a couple hours since he only took a few college courses, Yuuki was finally glad it was time to go home. He takes his phone out of his pocket as he walks off the campus, calling the babysitter, "hey, I am coming home now. I will be there soon." He closes his phone and then starts walking down the sidewalk. He goes into his hoodie pocket to take out his earbuds so he can listen to music on the way.

While walking though, he saw another male walking a Border Collie and smiles since he also had a Border Collie as well. Observing the male with a bit more detail, noticing he had rainbow hair. He didn't understand why people had to dye their hair but he did find it pretty unique how he had every color of the rainbow dyed to his hair. Yuuki walks past the other male on the other side of the sidewalk and sighs since he had to work afterwards when he just wanted to spend time with Chloe and Midnight.

Finally reaching his house and opens the door, watching Midnight stand on his back feet to lick Yuuki's cheek. He smiled as he scratched Midnight's neck as he jumped down to lay down near the couch, "so was everyone good?"

"Yeah they were. Midnight mostly looked out the window but eventually fell asleep while Chloe was sleeping," the babysitter mentioned with a smile.

Yuuki nods his head, "well.. I guess I will go to work now," he walks to his room to get on his waiter outfit.

"Alright, I will be here when you get back," the babysitter mentioned as she watched Yuuki head upstairs.

Within a few minutes, Yuuki comes down the stairs in his waiter uniform and rubs Chloe's head, leaning down and rubs Midnight's head, "well I will be back later tonight," Yuuki mentioned as he walks towards the door.

"Alright have a good day. See you later." the babysitter mentioned as she watched Yuuki head out and sits back on the couch, reading her book.

Yuuki walks down the sidewalk yet again, making his way to the cafe he worked at.

Kal seemed to be in his own little world. A faint smile on his face and an almost dreamy look in his vermilion eyes as he stared ahead, legs just carrying him on pure instinct to the park since they had walked there so many times he didn't even have to check the signs. And Liffy knew to follow him and never, ever stray from his side. That's why he didn't need a leash.

But today must have been some kind of anomaly, because without any warning at all the brown and white furred Border Collie suddenly gave a bark and was bolting across the street to get to the sidewalk on the other side. But the dog didn't stop there, he jumped over a small fence and ran across a yard and onto the front porch of Yuuki's home.

Whatever had caused the usually well behaved canine to do such a thing? Well, he had smelled Midnight and really wanted to go and say 'Hello'. Even if that meant breaking his owner's rules and common decency. But for a canine there was no such thing as being rude. They just acted upon impulse most the time.

Meanwhile Kal was left to chase after his unruly pet, calling Liffy's name and whistling. But the collie had other ideas in mind.

Once the male finally caught up to his dog and much to his embarrassment found him just hanging out in stranger's doorway he quickly apologized over and grabbed Liffy by his tie and dragged him back outside.

"I'm so sorry! He usually isn't this crazy! He doesn't get to see other Border Collies often and must have been curious... I'm really sorry. Bad boy!"

He scolded Liffy who was just wagging his tail and staring at Midnight still. He just wanted to play~

Yuuki finally made his way to the cafe and takes out his earbuds, putting them back in his pocket and walks inside the cafe.

"Oh hello Yuuki," a woman walks over. She was one of the other employees, other than a couple more other girls and even a couple of other guys.

"Hey, good afternoon," Yuuki smiles as he brings his hoodie into the backroom for employees and gets ready for work.

The babysitter looks over at Midnight, who was sitting at the door, "need to go the bathroom boy?" Midnight replies with a bark and simply scratches the door. She stands up with a smile and then takes Midnight outside to go to the bathroom.

Hearing barks and then blinks as another Border Collie came over, "oh my," the babysitter replied as she watches Midnight look at the other dog.

Midnight barks and looks at other dog, sniffing him and perks his ears up when supposedly the Border Collie's owner came over and barks at him before standing next to the babysitter, sitting down while panting.

"Oh .. it's okay. So you have a Border Collie as well? My client here has one.. obviously," she leans down and rubs Midnight's head while he was staring at the other Border Collie.

"This is so embarrassing... You know better than this!"

Kal scolded his dog, who right now didn't even seem to be hardly listening to his owner but had his grey eyes glued on the other collie. He opened his mouth, a big panting grin at what he already saw as his new friend.

"Oh? This isn't your dog? I see..."

The male mutters a bit shyly, as he tightens his grip around the tie, not wanting Liffy to break free again.

But Liffy has other ideas, he's very smart for a canine, actually a bit too clever. He simply backs up out of his tie and is free to trot back over to his new friend and does a play bow in front of him, rump up high in the air and tail wagging as he gives out a happy whine.

Wanna play?

The babysitter shakes her head, "no he isn't my dog. I am just wanting them until their owner comes back," she looks at Midnight and then points at the window with Chloe watching the two border collies as she was curled up into a ball, ready to get some sleep.

Midnight looks at Liffy and wags his tail as he looks over at the babysitter.

"Well.. I suppose Yuuki will be alright if you play with your new friend just as long as his owner doesn't mind," she looks up at the rainbow haired male.

Midnight wags his tail and runs over to Liffy, barking at him and starts running around the yard.

"I really don't want to be rude and impose on you like this. Especially after this bad boy just decided to invite himself over to complete stranger's yard!"

He scolded his dog again who wasn't listening, instead Liffy was already tearing after Midnight in a game of a chase that soon turned into a bit of play tussling and fighting.

It was clear the two Border Collies were having a blast. And Kal couldn't help but smile as he watched them. Whoever Midnight's owner was must have been a good guy to have a babysitter just for his dog and cat so they'd never be lonely...

The babysitter laughs a little, "your dog must have been excited to just see another one of his breed or he just wanted a playmate so it's fine," she watches the two Border Collie's run around.

Midnight barks and pounces at Liffy, looking at the other Collie before running to the other part of the yard.

The babysitter watches the two dogs and rubs the back of her head as she looks at the other male, "so do you live around here? I don't think I remember seeing you around here and I would think I would remember someone like you with that very unique hair colorings."

"I guess so... he doesn't usually like other dogs actually. He thinks he's a human sometimes, I swear..."

Kal chuckled shyly as he watched his weirdo dog chasing the other collie around and wrestling.

"Oh... That's actually because I don't live around here exactly. We just walk this way to go to the park..."

The babysitter laughs a little, "yeah sometimes dogs are like that. Midnight there sometimes acts like his owner Yuuki," she rubs the back of her head. "Oh so your not a local? You were just on your way to the park? Well looks like your collie is pretty satisfied just being here," she laughs softly while watching Midnight play with Liffy.

Liffy really likes Midnight... finally, another of his kind! Other dog breeds were inferior to collies. They didn't know how to play right and were either too large and clumsy, or too small and yippy. But Border Collies were just right, not too big and not too small.

Liffy growled playfully as he lightly grabbed the other dog's ear and nibbled on it, before giving it a quick lick before running back off again so they could chase.

"I would say so. He's made himself right at home... Such a bad boy..."

He muttered, but couldn't help but smile. Maybe he would get to meet Midnight's owner soon.

Midnight panted a bit while lays down while watching Liffy. He stands back up after his eat both nibbled and licked on before starting to chase Liffy around the yard. As time went by from playing with Liffy, Midnight perks his ears up and then runs over to the entrance of the house and barks, nudging his face against Yuuki's crotch.

Yuuki laughs a little, "Midnight what are you doing goofball," he rubs Midnight's head as he watches him run to the backyard and decides to follow Midnight. He looks at the babysitter, "hey, how did everything go," he takes his earbuds out of his ears, putting them in his back pocket to also take out his wallet so he can pay the babysitter.

"Oh, Chloe and Midnight were really good. And also.. Midnight made a new friend," the babysitter smiles as she points over to Liffy.

Yuuki looks as Midnight was chasing Liffy and looks up, remembering the same male from before when he was walking back home as he turns to pay his babysitter, "thanks again for the help," he puts his wallet back into his pocket.

Liffy who had been Mister bold and outgoing suddenly turned into a shy puppy again when he saw a new face at the gate and he ran to go hide behind Kal's legs.

He wasn't afraid really, just very wary of new people. But seeing how Midnight was treating this new person like his owner probably meant it was okay to let loose and go have fun again without worrying. So he ran back out with a joyful bark.

Kal glanced over at Yuuki, his heart stopping for a moment in his chest.

He swallowed, and remembering his manners went over to him and held out his hand.

"H-Hello! I'm Kal, and that's my dog Liffy. He was bad and invited himself over here after seeing your collie..."

He explained with a nervous laugh. Knowing he probably looked like the biggest weirdo showing up out of nowhere and just blaming the dog. Even if it were all the truth.

Midnight looks at Liffy and tilts his head as he barks, running over and nudges Liffy, wanting to lead Liffy to Yuuki.

Yuuki looks over at the other male and nods his head, "it's nice to meet you, my name is Yuuki." He watches Kal's dog Liffy running around with Midnight and laughs a little, "did your dog really want to play with my dog that badly? Well.. I suppose it is fine. I just wasn't expecting to have any company when I got home."

Midnight looks at Liffy, wagging his tail and shows the other Collie that it was okay to not be shy around Yuuki as he yet again nudges his face into Yuuki's crotch.

The babysitter watches Midnight and laughs a little, "looks like someone missed you today."

Liffy whined softly as he's lead over to Yuuki, his tail hanging low and ears pressed back against his head as he stares up at this new human. His hair is white just like his owner's, but no rainbow colors...

He shyly pressed against Midnight's side at first but then slowly stretched out his neck to sniff Yuuki's hand before giving it a tentative lick. It tasted like soap, but the good kind.

His tail wagged slightly. He could tell that Midnight really liked his owner, so he must be okay after all!

Liffy barks then runs back to Kal's side for a moment as he senses a change in the male. A strange new scent coming off him that'd he never smelled before... The collie tilts his head.

"I'm sorry... He's not usually like this at all. He doesn't like other dogs, or strangers for that matter..."

Until now apparently, Kal sighs softly as he feels his face flushing. Just take it to trust his dog to get him into this awkward situation. But if not for Liffy he may have never noticed Yuuki who he finds very attractive.

Yuuki looks down at Liffy and crotches down to his level to take a look at Midnight's new friend, "hey there Liffy," he smiled as he slowly rubs the Collie's head and watches Liffy lick his hand. He stands back up as Liffy ran back to his owner Kal and looks at the babysitter, "see you tomorrow?"

The babysitter nods her head, "yes of course. Let me just go get my purse and I will head out."

Yuuki nods his head as he walks inside with the babysitter, watching her grab her purse, "well see you tomorrow. Have a good night," he mentions as he watched her wave and starts walking down the hallway. Yuuki walks back outside and looks at Kal and Liffy, "would.. you two like to come in? It's still pretty early, I just got to get out of my uniform."

"Come on, Liffy. We've stayed long enough and everyone is leaving now so say goodbye to your new friend..."

Kal began to pull his dog away, that was until Yuuki offered that they could come in.

He tried to hide his excitement, which was actually easy because of how painfully shy he was in front of a crush.

"O-Oh! If it isn't any trouble we'd love to-- LIFFY!!!"

Apparently the smart, but very mischievous Border Collie had heard the simple word 'inside' and already had escaped from his owner again and was charging in the house after Midnight.

Wait for me~!

He barked as he invited himself right in, a very flustered Kal following behind his bad dog.

"For crying out loud...! Mind your manners!!!"

Yuuki shakes his head and laughs a little, "I wouldn't .. have invited you in if it wasn't alright," he rubs the back of his head. He blinks as he watches Liffy already following Midnight inside the house. He looks over at Kal, "Liffy doesn't do that either I am guessing," he laughs a little. "Come on in," he starts walking inside the house and watches how Chloe went upstairs when Liffy was in the house.

Grr come and get me.

Midnight wags his tail and then sits on the couch.

Liffy jumps up on the couch and curls up next to Midnight, resting his head on the other's collie's back, sort of snuggling up to him as his tail gives the smallest of wags.

Kal shakes his head in disbelief. What the heck has gotten into this dog...

But little did he know that Liffy was thinking the same thing of his owner.

He doesn't have a lot of friends. He doesn't need them anyway 'cause he's got me!

The brown and white dog bragged to his new friend, the sound a bit like a happy growl to human's ears.

Midnight looks at Liffy as he wags his tail as he watches the dog snuggle up to him, laying down and rests his head on Liffy's lower back.

Really? My master always complains about being surrounded by people when he rather just be by himself. Apparently people at his college are very attracted to my master. He says he feels more at peace when he is at home with me and Chloe.

Yuuki looks over at Liffy and Midnight, laughing a little, "well.. those two made their spot to relax. Why don't you sit down? I am just going to go to my room for a bit to change out of my uniform."

Hm, I like your master... He was kind to me, even if he seemed scary at first.

Liffy's tail wagged again, it was funny to hear anyone describe the sweet Yuuki as scary, but everyone who was a stranger was frightening to the shy collie, at least at first.

Maybe they can complete each other...

Kal nodded his cheeks still hot as he sat down on the couch by the dogs, but there wasn't much room with them so he couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of it.

"Liffy do you like him?"

He teased his pet.

Of course he is a kind master. You thought master was scary? You will get to like him more and not think he is scary.

Midnight pants a bit and wags his tail as he watches Yuuki go upstairs to his room.

Complete each other? You mean.. like date?

Midnight looks at Kal and leans closer to the male, giving him a sniff before stretching out on the bed with a yawn.

Yuuki comes back down the stairs now in just a t-shirt and some black jeans. He looks over at Midnight and Liffy, laughing a little, "looks like they exhausted themselves out," he rubs the back of his neck as he looks at the top of the stairs, seeing Chloe sitting there while licking her paw.

Liffy nudges into Midnight's neck shyly with a wag of his tail. Guess the other collie was right, he wasn't scary at all anymore!

I thinking more like... mates.

He confessed softly, watching as his companion stretched out in relaxation, clearly comfortable around his owner too so Liffy also lay his body out, it was funny because it looked like the brown and white dog was spooning the other canine in that position.

Kal giggled softly at the two, but then his eyes caught something even more cuter.

"You have a kitty?!"

He suddenly got up and held out his hand, calling to Chloe. Kal loved cats, but he couldn't own on because of allergies.

Midnight tilts his head while he wags his tail as he looks over at Liffy's owner Kal.

Mates? You mean you want them to... do naughty things?

Midnight licks Liffy's cheek while he was resting on the other collie, yawning and closes his eyes.

Yuuki looks at Kal and slowly nods his head, "oh, yeah. Her name is Chloe," he rubs the back of his head.

Chloe looks down at Kal and slowly goes down the stairs until she reached Kal's hand, giving his hand a sniff.

• Saga locked this topic