You Will Be Mine Senpai ♥ (Closed to LoneDigger) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Totally~ I think they are just perfect for each other~

Liffy growls contently from the kiss. Midnight is pretty sweet. He actually wouldn't mind if they were mates too...

"Hi Chloe~! You're so pretty~"

He hums softly, letting her sniff his hand before he takes two fingers to gently rub her cheek. But realizing he is ignoring Yuuki he quickly stands up and flushes.

"Sorry about all this... I just really love animals."

He smiles.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• LoneDigger

You think so? They only known eachother for a few minutes.

Midnight wags his tail as he looks at Liffy, nuzzling his head against the collie before watching Yuuki and Kal by the stairs.

Yuuki smiles as he looks at Chloe, rubbing her head as she lets out a meow.

Chloe swishes her tail side to side, purring as Kal was rubbing her cheek.

Yuuki laughs a little and shakes his head, "it's okay, I love animals as well. As you can tell since I have both a cat and a dog."

Yes, I think so~

The canine yawned, cuddling up closer to Midnight as he watched the pair of masters sleepily.

We could show them how it's done. If we can get together then so can they...

He murmured before dozing off.

Kal laughed quietly and nodded.

"They are good company..."

Hmm maybe they could once they hang out more.

Midnight watches Kal and Yuuki while he yawns, about ready to fall asleep before glancing over at Liffy.

You want to get together so our masters can get together?

Midnight does one final yawn before falling asleep.

Yuuki nods his head, "sometimes.. better company than even other people," he looks over at Liffy and Midnight, laughing a little, "well.. looks like we are having a sleep over.. I really wasn't expecting that at all."

"Oh, Liffy...! Don't get so damn comfortable here! This isn't your bed and that's not your boyfriend!"

Kal scolded his dog, who blinked open his grey eyes and gave his owner a look that could be only be described as a smug and cheerful fuck you.

Yuuki looks at Kal and laughs a little as he turns to Chloe and picks her up, holding her like a baby as he rubbed her belly, listening to Chloe purr.

Midnight tilts his head and looks Liffy, tilting his head as he looks at Kal.

Well... there needs to be some kind of excuse.

Midnight sticks his tongue out and then gets off the couch, starting to paw at Kal's leg and lets out a whimper with sad puppy dog eyes.

"Aw... What's wrong, boy?"

Kal cooed softly as he looked down at the black and white border collie, tenderly taking the paw that was scratching against his pants and holding it as if it were a hand.

Midnight looks at Kal and lowers his ears as he leans close to Kal's face, giving his cheek a lick as he continues whining.

"Hm looks like Midnight doesn't want his new friend to leave just yet," Yuuki crouches down and rubs Midnight's head.

Midnight barks and wags his tail as he jumps back on the couch with Liffy and curls up with him, letting out a soft whimper.

Kal giggles softly as he receives a little kiss on the cheek.

"Oh... I wish I could understand you~"

He hums as he listens to the collie let out another whimper and join Liffy again on the couch, the brown and white dog instantly curling up next to his friend's side.

"Liffy? Do you even know if you are allowed to stay here?"

The rainbow haired male asked his pet, but really the question was for Yuuki obviously.

Midnight slightly nudges into Liffy and wags his tail as he looks over at Yuuki, letting out a whimper and lowers his ears as paws at Liffy.

Yuuki rubs the back of his neck as he looks at Midnight with Liffy, slowly looking at Kal and laughs softly, "well... I have no problem with it as long as your okay with it."

Imagine that, his dog scoring him a sleep over with the guy he had a crush on! Good boy, Liffy~

Kal smiled big and crossed his arms as he watched the two border collies cuddling together. He wished that it were him and Yuuki doing that on the couch instead... No, don't think weird!

"Say thank you, Liffy."

And in turn, the canine gives a happy bark towards Kal.

Thanks~

Midnight wags his tail when he heard Yuuki's reply, barking happily as he looks at Liffy and cuddles up to him.

Yuuki laughs a little as he walks over to Midnight and Liffy, poking Midnight's nose, "don't think that trick will always work though," he rubs Midnight's head and then Liffy's head.

Midnight barks and licks Yuuki's cheek.

Looks like your staying over now.

Liffy pants happily up at Yuuki, nuzzling his hand before leaning against Midnight with a happy whine.

Heh, I guess training our masters to love each other won't be such a hard trick after all~

So what do you think is the best way to get our masters to be together?

Midnight tilts his head as he looks at Liffy before panting as he looks at Yuuki with a bark.

Yuuki looks at Kal, "well.. looks like the dogs got their way, like always," he laughs a little.

We just have to teach them, somehow...

Liffy huffed softly, deep in his thoughts trying to hatch some kind of plan that would actually work...

"They are a bit spoiled I'm afraid..."

Kal laughed softly.

Maybe they just need to watch us. Your master is looking at us like he could do this with my master. I can see it in his eyes.

Midnight looks at Kal and Yuuki, wagging his tail as he looks at Liffy, wondering what ideas that could be thought up.

Yuuki laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah, I know for a fact Midnight is really spoiled just on the show he put on for you two to stay."

I think you have the right idea, Midnight~

Liffy grinned as he nibbled on the other canine's ear playfully again before standing over the other border collie and then flopping down on top of his back to cuddle the smaller dog underneath him with a content whimper.

"Liffy! Don't smother him!"

Kal blushed, why did his dog have to be so weird and keep embarrassing him today?!

It was almost as if they were trying to tell him something...

"Yuuki... um... since the dogs are doing it and all... would you.... like to cuddle... maybe?"

Midnight barks softly as his ears were getting nibbled on. Midnight watched as Liffy stood up and then watch him lay on his back. Midnight wags his tail as he nibbles on Liffy's ear as he gets up and then lays on Liffy's stomach, wagging his tail.

Yuuki watched Liffy and Midnight moving around on the couch, laughing a little. He slowly looks up at Kal and his cheeks got a little red, blushing a bit and rubs the back of his head, "well.. it is getting pretty cold so I suppose we could. But where? The dogs are hogging the couch."

Liffy wraps his arms around Midnight, almost like he's hugging the other canine as he wiggles underneath him with a happy whine.

Well then~ It looks like you two will just have to share the bed~

Midnight wags his tail as he wraps his arms around Liffy and rubs his nose on Liffy's face before licking the other collie's nose and looked over at Kal and Yuuki, sticking his tongue out.

The masters will be.. very comfortable cuddling on Master's bed.

Yuuki looks at Kal and starts going up half of the stairs before looking down at Kal, "I suppose... we can cuddle in my bed."

Very comfortable indeed~

Agreed the other canine as he gave Midnight a sly look as he rested his head on the other's neck so he could watch the two masters as they went.

"If... if you don't mind that is..."

Kal replied shyly with a smile, his face still red as he slowly climbed up the stairs to join Yuuki.

I wonder if they will do anything else.

Midnight rests his head on Liffy as he watches Kal and Yuuki went upstairs, wagging his tail.

"I don't think it will be a problem," Yuuki rubs the back of neck as he climbs the remaining stairs and then walks into his bedroom.

Kal can't believe this is really happening to him! Getting to cuddle in bed with Yuuki for real?! This was an even better outcome then he could have ever expected~ So long as he didn't ruin it...

Sitting on the edge of the other's bed, staring down at his lap shyly as he glances over at the male.

"So... um, tell me a bit about yourself, stranger~"

Yuuki couldn't believe this was happening. He usually cuddled with Midnight when he went to sleep to keep warm but since Midnight was too busy cuddling up with his new friend Liffy and Chloe was only good at keeping him slightly warm. Yuuki laughs a little as he sits on the bed, "ah well... what exactly do you want to know?"

"Anything you want to tell me, I guess..."

Kal muttered with another smile breaking free from him again despite being a little bit nervous. He really didn't want to mess this up, but he wasn't really good with people. He had no social life and hadn't even dated before so this was all a bit new to him

• Saga locked this topic