Have you read this? Title? Help, Please?

Faye

oPZ7FOB.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is a manga. But I'm not sure of myself either. @@

If I'm not mistaken I've read it somewhere before and it has something to do with fantasy and/or magic.

That's all I remember honestly. TT I've been Searching for this for about 2 days . TT Even tracked the scanlation group... TT

If you do know the title do tell~

Thank you so much!!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Faye

• littlespiral

• confidant_v

• bunny-blu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i did a quick Google search and find out that the picture is actually from a Korean manhwa by Kara entitled Demon Diary. the characters in the pic are a young boy named Raenef and a demon lord named Eclipse.

I LOVE THIS MANGA! It's fairly old. I remember reading it in high school and that was 10 years ago. The information littlespiral gave you is completely accurate. Also, it's definitely a fantasy/magic story. Raenef is a little demon lord and Eclipse is his trainer. It's a really great story and a ton of fun. I think there's a lot of debate whether to classify it as shounen-ai or not. It's one of those that you can see it as shounen-ai or you don't have to. I myself totally see it as shounen-ai haha! Sadly, I don't know if or where it's scanlated online. I have the physical copies myself so if you have money to spend they're not too expensive. I wound up buying all 7 volumes for $35 USD, which is a good deal. I hope you can find it and read it

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I REMEMBER THE PLOT NOW!!!

I FEEL YOU!!!!!!!! I'VE READ THIS ALSO DURING MY HIGH SCHOOL days! hahaha! And same here, shounen-ai it is!!! :D Sadly i don't have money yet. TT In the future... Hopefully. XD But I do remeber reading it online. Haha. So I hope I find some soon. Thank you!!

i didn't expect it to be a manhwa as well. the art style looks so much like an old school japanese manga :) i think technically it is a manga. but since it was made by a korean artist, hence it was considered a manhwa? lol..
& Faye you both really are selling this manhwa to me, now i'm intrigued to read it ;)

Truee!! :D I also though it was a japanese manga, well the art style is really old, since this is fairly an old manhwa. haha. Yeah that's what I know... Japanese=Manga and Korean=Manhwa. hehe. OMGG!!! YOU GOTTA READ IT!!! I really loved it! I think you can read it in mangafox? or mangago. hehe. I remember reading it there. XD

• 4 weeks later...

UWAA! It's Demon Diary, god I love this manga. I have a similar history with this manga, I must've read it over 10 years ago and still have all 7 volumes in my collection. It's one of my favourites, Raenef causes Eclipse all kinds of trouble! haha!

Wow, didn't know about that one.

I just made a quick research and saw there is a spin-off titled as 'Angel Diary'.

Oh wow I'd actually forgotten about Angel Diary. I never finished it, but I remember it being really cute and sweet. Perhaps I should go back and give it a read, but I wonder if there was a reason that I never finished it haha! Honestly, I don't wanna say that if someone liked Demon Diary they'd like Angel Diary, but I think if you're looking for that old, nostalgic feeling manwha that's really cute then Angel Diary is the perfect option.

i didn't expect it to be a manhwa as well. the art style looks so much like an old school japanese manga :) i think technically it is a manga. but since it was made by a korean artist, hence it was considered a manhwa? lol..
& @Faye you both really are selling this manhwa to me, now i'm intrigued to read it ;)

Ive just stumbled into this thread coz I'm bored and after reading ppl's posts on that cute couple (I thought the smaller character was a girl lol) I am also interested and intrigued into trying to find it online to read!! Sounds like it could be my kind of thing lol thank you for finding it! :)