Takumi-kun: Pureness (Misu x Shingyoshi)

yojichan

so, yoji, i'm reading the whole pureness (and impure) thing. that's really, really good. and now that ive watched the movie pure too, i can understand a lot of things and where the characters come from.

im really touched about how you discribe their feelings and how you bring it with such delicate way but also very passionate to the story. i love it when we can read it and feel whatever the character feel and we can truly feel whatever Shingyouji is feeling. i felt a special connection on that scene, where shing planned that special night with misu, to go to the movie teather and then they meet sagara, that joint them and basically ruin all that shing had planned to that night. my heart was broken with shing! not just because i have been in that position, where you feel insecure and that the person you love do not give you enough attention, and all that you've planned don't work out, but also they way it was written, the way you detailed his feelings and thoughts.

i can't wait to get a break and read the rest of the story! please, don't stop writting! and write a book!!!! i'll buy it! i'll be the first in line!!

*hugs tight*

thank you my darling for going all the way back to my first MisuShin fic ImPure and now with Pureness

i'm very happy that you appreciate the connection and my efforts in trying to bring about the emotions that the characters are expressing and what they must be thinking at the time.

It is very important for me to maintain faithfulness to them. In a way I am just following them how they feel, how they think, how they move, how they interact with people and things around them.

watching Pure so many times have helped me a lot in trying to understand their psyche as well as reading the manga for additional references although my vision of MisuShin is based heavily on Baba-chan's and Taiki's appearances. ♥

when i write a dialogue...i imagine how Taiki will say it as Shingyouji and how Baba-chan would say it as Misu.

But the core is Misu and Shingyouji.

it kinda works like that.

i am also working on other reference materials to help me with my writing.

a lot of things are really going on when i start the process.

writing is very therapeutic for me and i really love MisuShin's story in Pure as much as I love Baba-chan and Taiki and writing these stories is my way of expressing that love for them.

When I do publish a book, you'll be one of the firsts I will be updating. Thank you so much for your love and support. I really appreciate it. *hugs*

• Like 1

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• yunake

• robertita

Good luck with that..i juz ripped some song from movies too...ahaha

hell yeah!!!....FULL POWER....SAIKO NE!!!!

she've discuss a lot with me today which signature should be use...

and she did a great choice..ahaha

yeah i totally agree...a great choice indeed.

it's so cute that our avatars and signatures are so connected.

heheheh!

FULL POWER!!

When I do publish a book, you'll be one of the firsts I will be updating. Thank you so much for your love and support. I really appreciate it. *hugs*

i want mine with an autograph.

;]

• Like 1

i want mine with an autograph.

;]

Of course and a special dedication as well.

waaaah! It's gonna be fun. ♥

thank you so much. :D

• Like 1

You're installments of these amazing stories are giving me a challenge. I wish to write a story where it will catch your attention and inspire you if that's at all possible. I hope I can do that and I will no doubt dedicate it to you since you have been such a massive inspiration to me. I will often have a bad day and I will reread your stories and for a few moments I will feel better and content. Not many people can make me do that so I want to thank you for sharing your talent and giving me a challenge. Best of luck on the next installment if you choice to continue

• Like 1

You're installments of these amazing stories are giving me a challenge. I wish to write a story where it will catch your attention and inspire you if that's at all possible. I hope I can do that and I will no doubt dedicate it to you since you have been such a massive inspiration to me. I will often have a bad day and I will reread your stories and for a few moments I will feel better and content. Not many people can make me do that so I want to thank you for sharing your talent and giving me a challenge. Best of luck on the next installment if you choice to continue

*hugs tight*

my deep gratitude to you for taking the time out of your busy life to read my story.

to be a source of someone's inspiration and pose as a challenge is for me a truly humbling experience.

thank you so much. it really means a lot.

it inspires me to do more and better.

i'm very happy to know that reading my stories have made you feel better and content whenever the bad days come your way.

and reading all the comments here have made mine as well.

i shall be reading your story in a bit and will leave you a review.

thank you for sharing your talents here as well.

yeah i totally agree...a great choice indeed.

it's so cute that our avatars and signatures are so connected.

heheheh!

FULL POWER!!

i know...we look like somekind a gang or something...ahaha

or itz like clearly written on our signatures and avatar... WE ARE IN THE SAME CLUB...ahahha

• Like 1

i know...we look like somekind a gang or something...ahaha

or itz like clearly written on our signatures and avatar... WE ARE IN THE SAME CLUB...ahahha

LOL

you actually said gang. XD

we are so loyal to MisuShin and BabaTaiki, we must be one. heheheh!

i agree we definitely are in the same club. ♥ ♥

LOL

you actually said gang. XD

we are so loyal to MisuShin and BabaTaiki, we must be one. heheheh!

i agree we definitely are in the same club. ♥ ♥

ahaha..."The Loyal MisuShin and BabaTaiki Gang"...ahahha

yeah....surely in the same club..becoz only us use their pics...

• Like 1

i finished the whole thing yoji!! yaaayy!!!

i'm officially in love for your stories!

i just read this morning, in the bus, on my way to work, the last one (that i havent read and yeah, i printed the stories), about shingyouji parent's divorce.. the scene where shing and misu reunite... ohh myy.. im here on my desk now.. dreaming about it! so, so sweet!!!

• Like 1

i finished the whole thing yoji!! yaaayy!!!

i'm officially in love for your stories!

i just read this morning, in the bus, on my way to work, the last one (that i havent read and yeah, i printed the stories), about shingyouji parent's divorce.. the scene where shing and misu reunite... ohh myy.. im here on my desk now.. dreaming about it! so, so sweet!!!

YAY!!!

you made it all the way till the end. *hugs tight*

thank you so much. i'm so thrilled.

awww~ i'm so glad you liked that reunion scene. i was very nervous when i wrote that.

it was like being in the same room with them and watching everything happening but i have to be very still so they won't be disturbed.

oh, i just found out Pureness has reached 2000+ views and ImPure is at almost reaching 900+ views.

OMG!

i'm about to cry right now..♥ ♥ ♥

minna, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your amazing love and support. you truly inspired me.

*kisses*

YAY!!!

you made it all the way till the end. *hugs tight*

thank you so much. i'm so thrilled.

awww~ i'm so glad you liked that reunion scene. i was very nervous when i wrote that.

it was like being in the same room with them and watching everything happening but i have to be very still so they won't be disturbed.

oh, i just found out Pureness has reached 2000+ views and ImPure is at almost reaching 900+ views.

OMG!

i'm about to cry right now..♥ ♥ ♥

minna, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your amazing love and support. you truly inspired me.

*kisses*

the scene is very sweet and romantic. i like the way you write. it feels like the feeling, that relationship is kinda sacred. these are my favorites kind of romances. those that they are very loving partners and loyal and the kind of that they look like completely belong to each other. i love it.

• Like 1

the scene is very sweet and romantic. i like the way you write. it feels like the feeling, that relationship is kinda sacred. these are my favorites kind of romances. those that they are very loving partners and loyal and the kind of that they look like completely belong to each other. i love it.

thank you so much for saying so.

i'm quite a fan of loving couples too but are put through challenges and difficulties yet holding on to what really matters to them.

for me, MisuShin really epitomes that kind of romance.

i'm so happy that you enjoyed the story. it's been a pleasure.

thank you so much for saying so.

i'm quite a fan of loving couples too but are put through challenges and difficulties yet holding on to what really matters to them.

for me, MisuShin really epitomes that kind of romance.

i'm so happy that you enjoyed the story. it's been a pleasure.

YAY!!! *HUGS*

love u too!

i am so touched and very happy that you feel this way about my stories.

and i LOVE your signature.

hahahahhaha!!

look at us. you, me and June-chan have all MisuShin signatures. YAY!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

full power!

ahahaha~~we LOVE MxS x1000000000000000000000~hahahaha....u r master on MxS fanfic n JUNE_CHAN was the starter n me only a little fan...............rabbit0 :msn_red_fox 6 onion0 XDDDDD *HUGHUG*

...:cuteonion53:

only 'love' to yojichan??...

ALSO LOVE U DARLING~ onion6 foxy2 foxy3 :7yoyo10: *HUGHUG*

• Like 1

ahahaha~~we LOVE MxS x1000000000000000000000~hahahaha....u r master on MxS fanfic n JUNE_CHAN was the starter n me only a little fan...............rabbit0 :msn_red_fox 6 onion0 XDDDDD *HUGHUG*

Ahahaha... that is so true... im one of the starter... and im proud to show my love towards them even at first it seems im the one and only....ahaha and i persuade my love to yee lee....ahaha now she became m x s fan too.. ^^

and my darling....today u became a maid on ur own home....ahahaha

i love the spagetti...lol

i think i gained weight....again....im so fat now...==!!!

oh my goodness....thank you so much for your uber enthusiastic words and thoughts. I am very happy and very touched as well.

I can't help it but I just really love the MisuShin pair so much that's why I am very much inspired to write about them

and discovering more and more things to love about BabaTaiki in the Pure movie is making me more in love.

It's great to be connected with this love. ♥

• Like 2

oh my goodness....thank you so much for your uber enthusiastic words and thoughts. I am very happy and very touched as well.

I can't help it but I just really love the MisuShin pair so much that's why I am very much inspired to write about them

and discovering more and more things to love about BabaTaiki in the Pure movie is making me more in love.

It's great to be connected with this love. ♥

ahaha...same here...im so glad to be connected through them..

m x s couple will always be special in my heart...they're the greatest 'unmei' for all of us...

im really proud to be their fan...^o^

• Like 1

ahaha...same here...im so glad to be connected through them..

m x s couple will always be special in my heart...they're the greatest 'unmei' for all of us...

im really proud to be their fan...^o^

so am i. i am so proud to be their fan because they're so amazing and have become very close to my heart and they inspire me so much. the more i find things about them, i become even more proud.

i'm currently going through a tough time in my private life but i'm trying to channel all that into something constructive like researching materials for my next story. i will be taking off for a while, maybe a month...not sure yet...

i welcome ideas, requests and suggestions from everyone for the next Pureness fic.

i also appreciate pictures and random videos of Baba-chan and Taiki

so far my biggest accomplishment has been ripping a very raw audio file from Pure and isolate ALL the music tracks. but my PC skills are not good. but this will do so far.

thank you so much for all the love and support.

Oh my godness! You're very talented Yojichan, for a momment I also wanted to have an Arata-san in my life. I liked it very much, so much that I had to have a cool shower, hehe, kidding. I'll keep reading everything you write. Good job!

• Like 1

Oh my godness! You're very talented Yojichan, for a momment I also wanted to have an Arata-san in my life. I liked it very much, so much that I had to have a cool shower, hehe, kidding. I'll keep reading everything you write. Good job!

waaaiii! *hugs* i'm very flattered that you would think so. thank you so much for reading and your sweet thoughts. i'm truly grateful. oh yes, Arata-san does inspire a cool shower, heheheh! ♥

• 3 weeks later...
Omo that is so hot!! Well written - I love it! Thank you so much - Write more!!

oh thank you so much for your lovely comment. i'm so happy that you loved it. i will be writing more in the future. thank you for looking forward to it. :)

• 2 weeks later...