On the Other Side[Hideki&MischievousFoxx] (Private)

-Hideki-

Alexander rubbed the back of his head, a little annoyed with himself that he wasn't getting it. He really had no idea when anyone was messing with him or if they were possibly flirting. "It may not be that common, but there are some people out there that have more of a nurturing nature. My priorities were helping people and making them happy. Is it really that strange?" Now that he thought about it, he didn't really know anyone like himself. Most were a bit selfish in their own way and he wondered if he was too. To avoid being lonely, he took care of children. Seeing them happy was what made him keep going each day and he wondered if he didn't have them, would he have given up?

He cocked his head to the side slightly when Alfred had mentioned his mother again. "You don't seem to have a good opinion of women," he said, beginning to think that she may not have been the only woman to leave a heavy impression on his life. A soft groan came from his lips as the hitman messed up his hair and he took a moment to fix it. "Doesn't everyone lack confidence in some department? No matter how much they try to hide it, there is always something about themselves that they doubt." Wether it was commitment to a relationship, the opinions of others, self-conscious about something, he had always found that deep down most people hid their doubts while he allowed his to be in the open.

The young blonde nodded. In a way he felt that if he let himself have more options and be a bit more open minded to certain things then who it was didn't matter. To him, if two people cared for each other or were even in love, then what others thought wasn't such a big deal. "Well... it would be nice to have someone special in my life that I could give my heart to," he said with a gentle smile. "There is nothing like being in the arms of someone who cares about you. Knowing they'll always be waiting for your return." He didn't care what Alfred thought about what he said. It was something he had always wanted in his life. To find someone he could love and that could return those feelings. Alex almost wasn't sure how to respond to the fact that the hitman actually thought he was cute. After a moment he smiled. "Careful or my idealism will start to rub off on you," he said before taking a drink of his whiskey. He wasn't being serious, but the thought amused him that if the man spent enough time around him he could actually change his opinions a bit. It was a nice thought, but one he doubted would ever happen. Alfred seemed like the type that was stuck in his ways.

Alexander kept his gaze focused on the counter in front of him and thought about it for a moment. It had originally been his attempt to make a joke earlier since the man seemed much stronger and bigger than him, but it seemed like it was back firing on him a bit. He closed his eyes, his heart skipping a few beats. The feeling of the man's breath against his neck made him whimper softly. He couldn't help but think of that scenario now, wondering what it would be like. Feeling Alfred's arm around his waist and hand on his thigh he was starting to feel embarrassed. This was more intimacy than he had experienced before and it seemed like the man was very interested in being close all of a sudden. He was about to respond when he felt the hitman grab his behind, making him jump a little in surprise as he locked eyes with Alfred. "Wh... why're you so grabby all of a sudden?" He asked shyly, not wanting to answer the man's question of why he was blushing.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Hideki-

• MischievousFoxx

“Putting caretaking and nurturing as the highest priority is not strange for women. It is not that common and usual for men to have such priorities and interests though.” The blond told the other male. “But as I said, my mum threw me into the dumpster without thinking twice whereas you were taking thrown away kids in caring for them and helping them though you did this to not feel alone anymore.” Alfred repeated trying to make Alex understand that he had basically just wanted to say that there were exceptions to the norm and the rule and that while there were clearly visible patterns not everyone fell into those and the younger one was apparently one of those that didn’t fall into them.

The blond hitman was surprised when Alexander remarked that he didn’t seem to have a good opinion of women. He laughed dryly and then said in his cynic voice again:”I don’t have a good opinion of humans in general.” But his grin disappeared as soon as he had put it on as he was thinking about this a little. It really depended on the woman if he looked down on her or not. Alfred looked down on Candra but he didn’t look down on Angelina, he actually liked the cleaning lady. Overall the other might have a point though as the blond was even more mistrusting and wary of their motives than he was with men and he couldn’t help but to think of them as potentially more deceitful and manipulative. It was difficult for him to trust women even a little, especially middle aged or elderly women what was the old hags fault. “I might not trust them though.” The blond commented as if there was nothing much behind it, shrugging.

Alfred laughed when the other said that everyone lacked confidence somehow and people were just hiding it. “You haven’t spent enough time with Gregory yet. He is actually the opposite of that, he constantly overestimates himself.” The blond commented and the ginger looked at him. “I’ve heard that.” He hissed. “I’m not overestimating myself; I am just genius at everything!” the man said and Alfred’s lips curled up in amusement as he looked to the shorter blond man. “See!”

Hearing what Alex had to say about love and wanting to find someone special who would always be there and loving and caring for each other made Alfred smirk as it wasn’t coming as a surprise anymore. What the other was describing sounded like a fairy tale to him, like an ideal fantasy, a goal far from the ugliness of reality and the selfishness that were people. “As idealistic as expected little giant.” The hitman commented. He himself had never made himself such illusions. To him what was called love was chemistry and it had something of the character of a flame to him. It was fed until it burned hot and ever so high until it slowly decreased again and died down. All of that searching for a soul mate and being always there and together was wishful thinking and indulging in illusions that would never become real in his eyes.

Laughing he took another cigarette lighting it when the young man said that he needed to be careful or his idealism would rub off on him. He inhaled deeply and then let the smoke out leaning his head into his back.

“I’d like to see that happening.” The hitman commented finding that thought rather absurd that something like hope or idealism could ever make it into his cynic mind.

The way Alex’s body jumped when he grabbed his arse and how the man was getting all embarrassed and shy asking him why he was touching him all of a sudden made Alfred grin widely as it was quite amusing to him. “Maybe you make me feel grabby little giant.” The hitman whispered into the other’s ear again with a voice that was seductively saying those simple words. The blond smelled like tobacco and whisky and there was that sexual glaring in his eyes when he looked at the younger male. “But you haven’t told me why you’re that red and whether you saying that you wanted to see me try meant that you’d like to sleep with me after all.” He reminded not having forgotten about the questions.

Suddenly Gregory was rising from his seat and was getting to the side of the bar as Candra’s steps – Gregory could actually identify her by the way she walked alone – were getting closer.

As she was walking into the bar dressed in some red fishnet dress with red leather underwear under it, Gregory was grabbing her and pulling her over, letting his hand run between her legs.

While at first there was surprise on Candra’s face anger and disgust appeared when she identified Gregory. “Hands off!” she hissed slapping his hand away. “I have told you I don’t want your ugly, disgusting arse near me. So if you can’t pay fuck off.” The woman said but his hand didn’t retreat but grabbed the hem of her panties under the fishnet dress pulling on them as he showed her the money. “But I can pay for you, you stupid cunt! You’re mine tonight, be prepared for it.” The ginger hitman said and everything fell out of Candra’s face. She looked at the money in the man’s hand and back into his scarred face, screwing her nose looking at him shocked and dismissively.

“Fine. Give that to me.” She barked at him with a surrendering face but Gregory was pulling the money away from her. “Oh no, you will give me what I want first, then in the morning you’ll get my money.” He said, roughly grabbing her by the neck shoving her out of the bar again over the floor to where her room was.

Ernie looked at the scene rather concerned thinking there was too much anger and hurt feelings involved in this. “If you kill her the two of us will have a problem Gregory!” the old owner called behind them.

• Saga locked this topic