On the Other Side[Hideki&MischievousFoxx] (Private)

-Hideki-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alfred Kaiser

1060a9fdff7a2f2ff326dbfa5cc2aaeb--anime-guys-drawing-tips.jpg

Height: 1.87m

Hair colour: blond

Eye colour: blue

Sexual orientation: homosexual

Occupation: hitman, thief, does nearly everything for the right amount of money

Membership: independent

Biography:

-Parents unknown: Was found in the dumpster in the prison districts by an old hag as a baby who used some of the street children as slave workers.

- Ran away from the old hag at age eight and fought to survive on the streets since then.

-Never had any form of schooling or nurturing

-Started to take whatever jobs he could get from people on the street, in the pub or in the club to get his hands on food.

-Made himself a name as a hitman in the underworld of the districts at age 16.

-Declined the offers to become a member of different gangs and made himself quite some enemies because of that.

-Has accepted the sick reality of the district as normal and doesn’t seem to see what is going on anymore or simply doesn’t care or both.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was noisy on the dirty streets of district seven but he couldn’t hear any of their yelling, begging, screaming, pleading, sighing and moaning due to the loud music that was hammering onto his eardrums through his headphones.

The hood of his black hoodie was laying his face into darkness like the night did with the alleys and streets. Only the smoke escaping from under the hood was visible for everyone.

But they didn’t pay him any mind, just like he didn’t pay them any mind.

It rained and the rain washed the dirt off the streets through the gutters. He kicked an empty can that hit an old man who shouted at him, spitting in anger but he didn’t even care to look at him nor did he turn off the music so he could actually hear him.

In the alley next to the main street he was walking on he could see a person beating another person to death, he saw the dealers selling their drugs on the streets all of that didn’t bother him nor did it make him feel anything. He had learned to pretend that this didn’t happen when it happened, that he had just seen nothing. He had seen it and in the other moment the picture had gotten deleted from his mind already.

The man didn’t blink, he only moved his head and his eyes when someone touched him all of a sudden. His hand went to his gun or better one of his guns. Alfred was armed to the bones. Guns, knives, acid, you name it. He was carrying a whole arsenal of weapons.

He didn’t have to pull out the gun though when he looked down into a badly painted face of a whore.

The bad make-up made her look like Ronald McDonald on an LSD trip. She was busty, round and had fat lips, her body pressed into some leo-printed dress. To him she didn’t only look not aesthetic she was disgusting.

The male covered in the hoodie saw that the fat lips that reminded him of a red rubber raft were moving and she was saying something that he also didn’t hear since he tended to switch society to silence whenever he left the attic he was living in together with one of his mates.

He just grabbed the wrist of her hand that was touching his thigh, twisted her arm and from her face he could see that she was screaming in pain now. “Piss off !”he growled when he pushed her away.

The whore fell onto the ground, some passerbys laughed about him and the woman but he stoically ignored them and continued his way. When he arrived at a place that was noisy enough to make it through his headphones he came to a halt. There was that well known stench that was a mixture of sweat, sex, alcohol and smoke that was coming right out of the building and combined with the stink of piss and rubbish of the street it made him gag every time he arrived at the door.

Alfred entered the location and he could feel the bass of the music that was playing.

He saw naked chicks dancing on a stage, some pressing their arses into some guest’s faces and others who were leading the men upstairs into their rooms.

His shoes got stuck on the floor that was covered with dried alcohol that worked like glue.

The place was completely crowded as always and the owner of the establishment waved at Alfred, greeting him. The blond man with the hoodie nodded but didn’t intent to go to the bar to speak to him.

He knew the owner well and he had been coming to this place since more than ten years. Not because he liked it or enjoyed anything it had to offer but simply for jobs. It wasn’t only a strip club and a brothel, it was also a place for people to hire other people to steal something for them or to collect their money or to get rid of someone they didn’t want to be alive anymore.

There were also plenty of drug dealers and smugglers who offered their stuff; this place was a small reflection of the whole district.

Before someone else could identify him he went upstairs passed the whores rooms and went further up until he reached the attic. When he had locked the door behind him again, he finally put off the hood and the headphones. He turned on the light. The naked light ball hanging from the ceiling flickered weakly until it made it and stayed on.

His blue eyes searched for his roommate but he couldn’t find him, he probably wasn’t home just yet.

After he had placed the weapon arsenal onto the old, shaky table, except for his favourite gun he put into the pocket of his trousers, he threw the hoodie somewhere and kicked his boots around, before he started to look for a bottle on the ground that was still full.

When he had found a half-empty bottle of whiskey between the rubbish that was flying around everywhere he threw himself onto the bare mattress that was lying around and he turned on the stolen TV he had repaired and made work again looking at the happy-go lucky people from outside the prison districts. It was forbidden for the people of district seven to own a TV but he still had managed to get some. He knew that they didn’t want them to see their luxury and their standard of living because they didn’t want them to get ambitious and to overthrow them.

As if they could have done that. The huge wall, the set guns, the armed guards, the tanks around the wall would keep them from their place forever. And not only that most of them, like Alfred were way too dead inside to even care about their own lives, other people’s lives or anything really.

Alfred didn’t bother. He just stared into the eyes of a blond woman that looked like a plastic doll kissing a man with teeth that looked like porcelain in front of a beach on a cruise ship.

The man didn’t understand those movies. He laid his head to the side a bit watching from another perspective but nothing in that movie made any sense to him. There had been quite some of those movies he had watched and he hadn’t gotten even one of them. What did those movies tell? Their message? And why were those people on that ship doing pointless stuff anyway?

He heard the people from the movie talking cheesy stuff while he emptied the bottle of whiskey when the door went open and his mate came back from whatever he had been doing the night. “There you are.” His bass voice rang through the place acknowledging the others return before he tried to figure out what the characters of that movie were planning. Turned out they weren’t planning anything and just did dull things and created senseless drama due to no reasons and none-issues.

The blond didn’t turn his head away from the screen not even when Gregory threw himself down onto the mattress next to him stinking of blood, sweat and female perfume.

He screwed up his nose until his mate pulled the empty bottle of whiskey out of his hand. When he realised that it was empty he got enraged and threw it against the wall, causing shards of glass to fly throughout the attic. “Fuck! Why are we out of alcohol?” he demanded to know.

Still not looking at Gregory Alfred growled:”Because you didn’t buy it you filthy piece of shit.”

Leaving a deep sigh his roommate calmed down and leaned over to Alfred touching his chest. “Why are you that mean? Are you jealous?” Gregory provoked in a teasing tone causing Alfred to push him off the mattress into some bottles with his left hand and without looking at him. “I don’t care about the bitches you fuck or your pathetic little arse just don’t bring their stench and their blood home.”

The red head on the ground laughed before he crawled back onto the mattress getting pushed away over and over again until he gave it up and stayed on the floor staring at the TV also.

“I would totally fuck that Barbie doll.” Gregory commented and now Alfred laughed. “She would already call the police if she saw your figure from five hundred meters distance for only watching at her. You wouldn’t fuck her and you wouldn’t slice her throat either.” He said and Gregory scratched his head.

“Hey, it was a job okay. Her ex wanted her dead for cheating and I thought why not get a little extra out of it and seduce her first. She was totally into me, before I killed her that was.”

The blond didn’t say anything to that and just continued watching the main characters having a conversation in a whirlpool drinking champagne. “This show is shit. I wanna see something different.” Gregory complained and Alfred gave him the remote control grinning widely when his friend sapped through the channels finding stuff like that on every channel with the exception of the outsider’s propaganda channel and a cooking show. Every single program showed an idyllic world with minor problems. There was no darkness, no abyss and no evil on the TV. “Fuck, what is that shit!” Gregory screamed and Alfred reached out his hand for his mate to hand over the remote control again. “There is nothing else!” he said laughing at the other joylessly.

After a pointless hour of watching the senseless show on TV, that of course had the happiest, cheesiest ending one could imagine, Alfred got up from the huge mattress threw his shoes and his trousers somewhere, pulled a blanket from a chair and laid down on the same mattress, the TV still on.

His body was covered with scars from his fights and wounds he often scratched open. He knew that he wasn’t supposed to scratch on his wounds but he still did it. Gregory wasn’t any better though, the whole time they had watched TV he had pulled and pinched the skin of his face, destroying it even further than it already had been by the severe acne.

Both he and Gregory looked completely different than the men and women on the TV.

Alfred actually didn’t know a single person who looked like those people on the TV. They looked surreal to him, like something artificial. He had once talked to a guy who had lived outside of the wall before and he had told him that the people there all looked like that. And if they had a flaw on their bodies they had surgeons who corrected them. That guy had told him that there had been a child of two years of age that had had four plastic surgeries already.

He couldn’t understand those people and why they would do that. To Alfred those humans didn’t look attractive, they looked repugnant. He would rather kiss some face with a broken nose or acne and touch scars on a body than caressing a guy who looked like a display dummy.

“I’m tired too. Let me get into the bed.” Gregory complained after he had tried to crawl onto the mattress again the fifths time but had gotten kicked off by Alfred, not even finding it funny that the other had called their mattress a bed.

The blond snorted dismissingly:” Stinking and being disgusting like that? No chance. Go take a shower first you dirty little scumbag.”

Gregory yowled when he got up from the ground walking into the direction of the door.

Their attic didn’t have a shower but most of the rooms in the house didn’t.

There was one shower room for men and one for women on the floor and that there were two different ones was already a luxury not every house in district seven had.

By the time Gregory came back from the shower, smelling like soap Alfred was half asleep already but he realised how the other was laying himself down next to him.

“Better?” Gregory said grinning widely. “Somewhat.” The blond said leading Gregory to shake his head laughingly. “You’re an arsehole Alfred, did you know that?” he said stealing a part of the blanket from the blond man.

He didn’t manage to sleep long and when he woke up it had just turned 5am. Hearing Gregory’s snoring he got up and walked through the labyrinth of empty bottles and other stuff to the bag with his clothes. He just grabbed some without realising what he was taking, took a towel with him as well as soap and a baton and stepped into his boots without making the effort to close them.

When he went down the stairs from the attic the floor was already or still loud as hell and he could hear voices sounding, people talking and the smell of smoke, sex and cheap perfume was burning itself into his nostrils.

The changing room was empty and he hoped that the shower room would be and stay the same as well.

Dropping his boxers on the floor he went into the ugly shower room with those creepy looking shower heads that were ingrained in the ceiling. The shit looked like it had come out of some horror movie and Alfred actually waited for the day that blood would come out instead of water. That would fit district seven pretty well he thought but it hadn’t happened yet.

As ugly as the grey tiled shower room was it was hygienic and kept clean what was important.

He had never found any dirt on the floor or the wall’s but he was certain that a lot had happened there regardless.

Washing his scarred body with the soap he had brought with him he concentrated on the water that was running over his body thinking about the tasks he had to do for the day in the back of his mind. The only jobs he had left were to collect the money for some guys so he would have to hang out at the bar later on to get his hands on some new tasks that would pay well.

Alfred didn’t enjoy violence or killing, it wasn’t an urge of his or a thrill, he just did it out of pragmatic reasons as well as the will to survive. He couldn’t understand those who did it and felt excitement or pleasure while murdering or hurting someone and he actually looked down on them but not enough to feel any strong emotions against them.

The sound of steps on the wet floor caused him to sigh and he checked if the baton was still laying right next to him where he had placed it. One could never be cautious enough but when he saw a painted face of a stressed and tired looking man who was pulling off a long red wig from his head bringing violet dyed hair onto daylight he rolled his eyes. It was only Ronny.

Ronny was a drag-queen, a stripper and a whore. The incredibly feminine looking man had actually lived outside of the prison, outside of the wall until he had turned six. He had pulled a girls hair because he had been jealous of her dress and pulling someone’s hair as well as being a boy who liked to wear girls clothes were undesirable traits so they had sorted him out and thrown him into the prison area where he had landed in district seven.

Alfred knew Ronny since ages and he somehow liked him and at the same time couldn’t wrap his head around him. Ronny was a nymphomaniac who had somehow found out that being a man that feminine and dressing as a chick he had given the name Ronja could make him a lot of money if he worked as a prostitute and entertainer.

“Hello Alfred!” he greeted him nicely taking the shower right next to him and the blond nodded a grumpy:”Morning!” hoping that the somewhat older male would get that he wasn’t in the mood for chit chat at 5 am in the morning.

Unsurprisingly he didn’t and started talking right away without a single pause making Alfred wonder how he even breathed.

“My shift is finally over. I’m exhausted and I’m horny. No joke! I had six clients this night and all of them wanted me to fuck them but that doesn’t do it for me. It’s a phenomenon; I just don’t understand what’s on their minds.” Alfred looked at Ronny who was cleaning his face washing away the tons of colour bringing back the man beneath. The purple plastic claws remained though.

“I’m so clearly not a top and I can’t even remember when I have been fucked properly the last time. I wonder if I just have the wrong clients. Shit!”

The blond man sighed only listening half-heartedly until Ronny turned directly towards him when he was demonstratively spreading and washing his arse in slow-motion, his grey eyes glancing at Alfred’s flaccid dick as a starving guy watched a celebratory meal. “You’re a top aren’t you?” he asked getting a “Yes!” from the hitman who already knew what would follow. “Would you do me? Please! Fuck me!” Ronny said leading Alfred to smirk while snorting:” No way Ronny! I won’t fuck you.” Watching how the other was spreading his arse and the shamelessness of that sex addicted whore amused him.

“Why not?” the other wanted to know while the water was running down on him. “Because you aren’t my type and I don’t fuck guys whose arse treats more dicks than the bar costumers per year.”

Seemingly that amused Ronny who then stated that he would have to do it himself then and started to stroke his dick and his arse when Alfred realised those plastic claws again. “You don’t want to insert your fingers in there with those claws; you’re only going to hurt yourself.” He commented leading Ronny to look at him with a reproachful look saying in a bitchy voice:”You won’t fuck me and I need something in my arse right now. So what option do I have, tell me!”

The hitman shook his head in disbelief and took the baton up from the floor handing it over to the whore who looked at the smooth surface of the baton.

Alfred turned off the shower and went to where he had placed his towel wiping his body dry while sporadically watching Ronny fucking himself with the baton, his – for a male – high pitched moans sounding through the shower room until he ejaculated onto the wall in front of him.

“Thanks!” the man said to Alfred pulling the baton out and wanting to give it back to him but the blond declined:” Keep it.” He said and put the towel around his waist wanting to leave the shower room when another guy who lived in the house entered the room.

He looked at the two of them, looked at the grey wall covered with white sperm and the next thing Alfred knew was that guy throwing a tantrum calling them disgusting faggots.

The blond didn’t care and was about to leave anyway ignoring him but then he saw from the corner of his eyes how the guy pulled something that had looked like a pen but was actually a knife out from behind his ear shouting:”And you! You aren’t even a man. You don’t deserve to be called one. You are a disgrace and I will cut your fucking cock off pussy!”

It enraged Alfred that this guy was threatening Ronny like that. Well, Ronny was an always horny guy, he was perverted and a sex addict but he was a decent guy in Alfred’s opinion, better than most of the other guys in district seven and he wouldn’t let it happen that this scumbag would harm him or even kill him.

In a mere heartbeat Alfred grabbed the wrist of the arm the other was holding the knife with and twisted it 360° leading to sinews and muscles to being torn apart and the bones to breaking with loud cracking sounds.

The man dropped the knife against his will screaming in pain when Alfred took the other’s head slamming it against the wall one time after the other until parts of the guy’s brain were running down on it.

Being completely covered in blood Alfred looked down at the dead body and then said:”Now I have to shower another time, stupid shithead!” with that he spat onto the corps before he went under the shower again, washing off the blood this time getting jumped by Ronny who was kissing his face and thanking him often enough that it got annoying after a felt hour.

After he had finally showered and dried himself again he went back to the changing room where he recognised what clothes he had grabbed for the first time. He dressed himself in a black button up shirt, black trousers and his boots when he looked to his side and saw Ronny dressed in male clothing for a change. He laughed since it had been a while since he had seen him out of his ‘working uniform’ leaving Ronny behind with a confused:” What’s so funny?” while he was leaving the changing room.

Back at the attic Gregory was still asleep but Alfred was just about to change that. He slightly kicked him with his foot and the red head growled, turning around only to have the blond taking the blanket from him.

“What is your schedule for today?” he asked in his deep voice and Gregory frowned muttering:”No schedule. Now fuck off!”

The hitman smiled when he took the mattress and turned it around making his mate fall onto the ground.

“Great. Then you can clean the attic, make some order and by some groceries today.” He said, leaning over and patting the others cheek mockingly. “You’ll get that back you dickhead.” Gregory screamed, pushing off the mattress and turning around on the ground his eyes still closed.

Laughing Alfred armed himself to his bones again and searched for another baton before he left their attic again. On the floor a short, plumb woman with brown long curly hair stepped in his way. She held a swab in hand and had a trolley with tons of cleaning utensils with her.

He looked down into her displeased face and he got the feeling that she wanted to wipe the swab into his face or choke him with those yellow rubber gloves she wore.

“Alfred my dear, do you have any idea why it is that I tend to find many more corpses in your shower room than in the ladies shower room all the time?” she asked demanding an answer.

“Well, maybe the ladies drag all their corpses into our shower room. Or they prefer other methods and locations for killing people.” He took a guess way too amused for the cleaning lady’s liking.

Her nostrils fluttered aggressively and she stomped the swab onto the ground.”Yes, more clean methods you dirty pigs!”she barked at him and the blond raised his eyebrows trying not to laugh at the enraged cleaning lady.

“Angelina, don’t be that harsh. I’m not a pig.” He said patting her shoulder but she shoved away his hand, pointing the rod of the swab at his muscular chest. “I know that it was you. It certainly wasn’t that fairy. And because of you I have to wipe that guy’s brain off of the wall and the ground again even though I have already cleaned the whole shower room two hours ago.” She complained loudly.

Now the blond man couldn’t repress the smirk on his face anymore and he chuckled while he pushed her aside lightly and went down the stairs while saying:” And you are really good at that. No one wipes away blood and brain as well as you Angelina!”

The cleaning lady went to the stair-rail and leaned herself over it when she angrily shouted after him:” Come back here and I shove you the swab up your arse you rude, insolent prick.”

Still laughing Alfred passed by some half naked whores, one of whom was swinging her bra around her finger on her way up to the shower room her tits wobbling around with ever step she made. The lower floors were crowded and he could see some punters sneaking out of the whore’s rooms who had to head the same way Alfred had to go, outside.

The hitman didn’t get that far though because he was stopped at the bar by Ernie the owner who smiled and waved at him and invited him to a coffee. Sitting on the bar drinking a cheap and strong coffee while smoking a cigarette good old Ernie told him how the bar was going these day and it seemed like he had never made more money than right now. “I have news for you though.” Alfred said then and continued while Ernie watched him questioningly “You need a new renter for room 65.” He told the old man and the owner of the house and the bar looked at the other confused. “And why is that?” he wanted to know.

“Because I killed the current one.” The blond answered making Ernie sigh in annoyance. “And why did you kill off my renter?” he asked not knowing if he even cared or not. “He attacked Ronny!” Alfred informed the other and now the old man was shaking his head.

“Good that you killed him. I can’t lose another whore again. Jasmine was killed by a costumer last night. I know that it is impossible that Ronny takes her clients but he can at least take her dancing shift.”

When he had emptied his cup of coffee he finally was on his way walking through the streets that weren’t as crowded anymore. Here and there one could still see single people rushing through the district or groups standing in dark alleys doing their business but all in all morning time was the quietest and hence best time in district seven in Alfred’s opinion.

It was still dark outside what was good so he could enjoy the darkness and the cold wind blowing through his blond hair on the way to the house of that debtor. Richard Morrison was his name. It was quite a way to walk and the way down there was so uneventful that it even seemed surreal or like a conspiracy to the hitman.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Hideki-

• MischievousFoxx

Alexander "Alex" Casey

32c85c66e56c16729b04de8e76051d04--anime-boys-anime-manga.jpg

Height: 5'6"

Hair Colour: Blonde

Eye Colour: Green

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Occupation: Works odd jobs and spends most of his time helping children that were taken away from their parents or have no one to take care of them anymore.

Biography: Alex was born blind in his right eye and although he tried his best to never let it hinder his abilities, it was enough to be taken away and brought to this place. He couldn't remember his family, having been here for as long as he could remember. During that time he formed his own family along with other children, becoming like an older brother to them. He doesn't have one set job necessarily, mostly helping others to earn a penny here and there and would turn around to help make sure the other kids stayed out of trouble and were fed. Alex isn't the strongest person, but his will alone is what will push him through a fight when it comes to defending the family that he created. There was always a part of him that didn't feel this was fair. Being isolated just because they were different or didn't follow the road of the 'norm'. He felt that things needed to change, but how?

It was quiet and cold as usual in the early morning hours as Alexander slowly made his down the stairs that led to a basement of one of his jobs. He worked at this particular place by making deliveries and ocassionally the owner would donate some old bread and odd veggies to him and it also paid for their stay in the basement. The young man had barely slept in the past twenty-four hours. It had become the norm for him, lucky to get more than a few hours of sleep before he had to go to another job. None of them paid well, especially considering the fact that he wasn't only supporting himself.

He set down his bag on the rickity table that he sometimes wondered how it was still standing with how the children liked to play rough in the house, if you could call it that. Switching on the small light, he set down a small brown bag and pulled out some bread, carrots and potatos. There were five other kids living with him now, the others having moved on to their own lives or were no longer apart of this world. The few that remained were too young to survive on their own, with the exception of the oldest who was twelve and could probably manage if she put her mind to it. He went and grabbed the water bottle from his bag. They sort of had water, but it wasn't the freshest thing to drink so he would spend his money on something for the kids that they could drink and share throughout the day. As he started preparing breakfast, he heard a soft voice behind him. "When did you get home big brother?" The little girl asked as she tugged on the back of his sweater.

"Good morning Anna. You're up early," Alex responded as he turned his head to look down at her. Anastasia and her twin brother Thomas were the youngest in the house, both having turned seven recently. The two had been born here and he found them when they were five, shortly after their parents were killed by a robber. She was clutching her worn teddy bear that he had given her for her birthday and the sweet little brunette didn't let it out of her sight. "Would you like to help me make breakfast?" The blonde asked as he wiped his hands on the towel. The child suddenly perked up from her sleepy state with a bright smile, nodding frantically as she held her arms up to be helped onto the counter. With a chuckle he scooped her up into his arms and set her on the counter.

Although he was enjoying some quality time with his 'little sister', he was a bit distracted as he thought about a conversation that he had earlier with the owner of this building. The kids all called her the old witch. The thought alone brought a small smile to his lips. She did kind of look like one now that he thought about it. She always wore dark blacks and purples with dark thick make-up. She was missing a few teeth and had a mole on her upper lip, even had a lazy eye and walked with a limp. Miss Scarlet was always talking about her 'natural remedies', but for the most part she delved in cures that may or may not work, some weird potion mixtures that supposidly could make people fall in love and on the side poisons. Although she refered to those as her 'curses' even though he knew better. Sometimes he wondered if she was just a crazy old woman. But she was nice to him and gave him work. What more could he ask for? Only when he brought up his dreams did she seem to put him down. All he wanted was to make a better life, for people like his family who deserved a chance. Alexander had made the mistake of bringing up his idea of finding people to stand up and fight back against that perfect little world. His cheek still burned from the smack he had recieved just thinking about it, being told to shut up and put thoughts like that to rest before they got him in trouble.

"... other? Big brother?" The sound of the soft little voice snapped him back to reality and he turned his head to be greeted with a smiling face. "You got spacey again," Anna said with a small giggle as she swung her feet back and forth. "Just thinking about some things is all," Alex responded, placing his hand on top of her head and messing up her hair playfully. Her pouty face made him laugh as she pushed his hand away. "Were you thinking about paradise again?" She asked curiously while she attempted to fix her hair. Paradise. It was anything but he was sure, but the kids had started calling it that one day and the name just kind of stuck. Guess anything could be paradise compared to this place. The thing that people didn't always realize is that they weren't necessarily wanting into that perfect little place, but that maybe they could show them that it was okay to be different. And if not, maybe paradise was something beyond that. Even if it meant having nothing, it was better than the life that had been created in this prison. He wanted to believe that there was a life beyond these walls, beyond that perfect little city on the other side. That thought is what gave these kids hope. It was finding a place to start. People to follow him. But the few he has mentioned it to have either laughed at him or avoided the conversation completely.

"Why don't you go wake up the others?" Alexander suggested and watched her hop down and run off. He lowered his head for a moment. That wasn't the only thing on his mind. As nice as Miss Scarlet was to let him stay here for as long as he has, she had asked a while back that he start looking for a new place so she could use the basement as a storage again. She did, after some convincing, say the kids could stay until they were old enough to be on their own as long as the oldest took over his job and the rest stayed in their corner where the beds were. The reality was there just wasn't any room for him anymore, much less the other five. He didn't know how to tell the rest of them, but he had talked with Jamie about taking over for him on the deliveries. With a soft sigh, he decided to set the table, grab his bag and leave before the others woke up.

He rubbed the back of his neck as he walked with his head down. It took him some time and asking around, but eventually he found his way to an area he really didn't feel comfortable in. The blonde stared at the building with a reluctance of moving any closer. Some sort of strip club? Did this place really have room that they rented out? He hoped it wasn't misinformation as a joke. At the very least he hoped they could at least have leads on another place if it came down too it.

Alex took a deep breath and stepped towards the door, hesitantly opening it. Immediately he was hit with a smell that almost made him want to run back out to the street and puke. Even worse he was met with a bunch of half naked women who... weren't the most attractive to look at. Guess you gotta take what you can get. He definatly was going to pass on that as he quickly made his way over to the bar. He sort of stood out even though he tried not too by keeping his sweater hood up. Still debating if he even wanted to ask the bartender if they had a room, unsure if he wanted to be around this environment, he ordered a drink instead to help clear his mind. He rested his left elbow on the bar, laying his chin on the palm of his hand while he stared down at his drink. Part of him wanted to bring the kids with him, but this was not the type of place or people they needed to be around. His right index finger fidgeted with the rim of the glass as he slowly began to tune out the room, losing himself in his own thoughts.

Only listening to Ernie on the sidelines who was talking about the shift schedule of all the whores and how he was thinking about hiring some brutes for security as he couldn’t effort to lose as much whores as he had this month since it wasn’t too easy to get new ones that looked decent enough and he couldn’t put ugly wenches into the night-shift, the one where the bar was the most crowded and lively, Alfred looked around in the empty bar. Morning time in district seven was Alfred’s favourite time because not only the bar was empty at such an early hour, the streets were too. This way he liked the bar better but at the same time if it was like this all the time it would not get him new jobs which he definitely needed as he only had two money collecting jobs left. Maybe the man everyone called Jackal would be at the bar at night. He was a feared man and he led quite the amount of men which followed him and Jackal came to district seven almost every Wednesday night looking for potential members or people he could hire to do some jobs he had to offer. Over ten years ago Jackal had expressed his interest in Alfred and had wanted the blond hitman for his gang and Alfred had declined but unlike most gang leaders whom he had turned down Jackal had not put him onto the list of enemies but had laughed and expressed his regret and had then went over to hiring Alfred for specific jobs even though he did not join his gang. And Jackal’s jobs always paid incredibly well. Granted, they were never easy or safe or clean but Alfred didn’t care. If Jackal were to offer him a job this night he would most certainly take it, no matter whom he was supposed to kill off this time.

“Are you even listening?” Ernie asked and Alfred looked into the greenish eyes of the older man behind the bar. “No. I need to think about my own jobs and not those whore’s schedules.” He said honestly and Ernie saw an opportunity. “Why don’t you become my security man? I mean you’ve protected Ronny, you can protect the other whores too am I right?” he asked and Alfred shook his head. “No way in hell. I can’t bear that rotten ratsnest every day 24/7.” He protested and Ernie sighed. “It was worth a try.” he said. And Alfred snorted drinking his coffee.

He had not swallowed the gulp of coffee down when three worn out and tired looking women in tiny bikinis were entering the room. They greeted the two men unmotivated and one yawned. “Ladies, show a little more enthusiasm!” Ernie told them and Alfred grinned and had to keep himself from bursting out in laughter. The morning shift was staffed with the ugliest of the whores/dancers the bar had to offer and more often than not they danced all by themselves or for one or two costumers who had fallen asleep with their heads on the tables or the counter of the bar. In the morning it was seldom that the bar had clients and it was even rarer that a costumer actually came to see the women or to have sex with one of them in that early hour where almost everyone in district seven was asleep. Hence it made sense to put the least valuable workers into the early morning shift. And the later it got the prettier and the more attractive the ladies got and the better they danced. The night shift, the shift in which Ronny worked was those with the most attractive ones as the bar was the fullest at that time and the demand high.

Ernie turned on some music but not as loud as it was at a later time of the day and the women started to move....somewhat....somehow...it couldn’t have been described as actually dancing and Alfred asked himself if they could even dance if they tried or not. For a moment he was looking at the three women in amusement until one of them dropped her bikini and bared places that the tall blond male wished he had not had to see and he looked away screwing his nose. “Has any man ever paid any money to fuck one of those three?” Alfred asked the owner of the bar and Ernie nodded. “Yes. Quite a few actually! To each their own I always say.” The older male said with a shrug but even though he had said that the hitman still found it hard to believe.

He turned around when he heard the door opening and saw a shorter man with a hood entering reluctantly. Judging by his body language this man had never ever been to a place like that before and Alfred could feel how his gaze was wandering around in the establishment looking at them with disgust but not only at the whores, at him as well, he just seemed to be grossed out by the bar and the people in it in general. His blue eyes were watching the younger man closely as he sat down at the bar a few seats away from Alfred. Ernie looked at the costumer as well as he apparently had never seen him in his bar as well. To Alfred it was certain that this man usually didn’t stay in district seven and that probably was the best for him as the hitman thought that this guy would not survive long in the district or the bar. Ernie’s bar as well as district seven would chew him, swallow him, and spit out his bones for sure. What made Alfred that certain about this was not solely his short body and that he didn’t seem like the most physically strong dude out there but much more so the smell of innocence that was coming from that man. Innocence was something generally not found in district seven and a man who emanated innocence like this would get eaten alive by the district. This man surely didn’t belong into that bar.

The young stranger sitting at the bar looked a little torn and gave off the impression that he wanted to jump from his place every second and run out of the building again. However after a few more seconds Alfred could hear his voice ordering a drink from Ernie. The owner nodded and prepared the man his drink, pushing it towards the newcomer saying “There you go”, before he turned back to Alfred again. “Have you ever seen that man before?” he whispered and Alfred shook his head.

For a while they sat there in silence, Alfred smoking another cigarette and Ernie polishing some glasses while the stranger stared into his drink. The only thing that was to hear was the electronic music and how the three women moved clumsily. The silence was broken when a thin man with violet hair entered the room or rather danced into the room feeling the rhythm and other than the three women he was able to dance professionally. Ronny had come down again in his jeans and the black shirt but moving his body as if it was his shift. “What the hell are you doing here? Your shift ended already and I thought you were about to go to sleep.” Alfred asked and Ronny smiled moving his hips. “But not without having eaten something darling. Besides, you should be thankful that I am here now, as I dance and look better than all those bitches combined.” The man said and the blond chuckled, exhaling the smoke. “I have to agree with you for once.” He admitted as this was undeniably true. Ronny stood behind Alfred and stole his cigarette out of his mouth, putting it into his own and making a pose. “Ernie, can I get some bacon and eggs please.” The feminine man asked before he took the place next to Alfred and crossed his legs when he sat.

Alfred’s blue eyes stared at him as he always did when he saw the other doing that and his face twitched as he was imagining the discomfort. “Isn’t that way too uncomfortable? I’d never sit like that.” he wanted to know and Ronny looked at him questioningly. “No.” He just said while Ernie was opening a window to another room and told the kitchen that they should prepare bacon and eggs for Ronny. After the owner had done that he turned to his only male whore again. “Ronny, you have to take Jasmine’s dancing shifts today.” He told him and the man frowned shaking his head. “No way. Not doing that. I won’t take the evening and the night shift. I’m working enough. That lazy bitch can get her arse down here and do her own shift; I am tired of her excuses as to why she can’t work.” He protested and Ernie curled his lips before he said:”She’s dead. A client killed her tonight.” Ronny’s irritation turned into shock and his eyes widened. “Oh no!” he exclaimed covering his mouth with his hand. “I’m so sorry to hear that. I’m taking her dancing shift until you’ve found a replacement.” The man agreed and then looked around in the room desperately wanting to change subjects as this one was not only uncomfortable but scary to him as he knew very well this could happen to him too and he actually had almost ended up dead and dickless in the shower already if Alfred wouldn’t have saved him.

While Alfred was busy lightening another cigarette because Ronny had stolen his, the drag-queen looked around in the room and his eyes got stuck at the young male at the bar he had never seen before. “Who’s that youngster?” he asked Alfred. “Don’t know.” The blond answered and Ronny straightened himself up and looked directly at the man and started to wave at him happily. “Hello young man! I’m Ronny, can we help you with anything?” he asked because the costumer of the bar looked incredibly lost to him somehow.

Alexander for the most part was keeping his head down in an attempt not to draw attention. Unfortunately that only seemed to alert people that he didn't belong. He had been to this district before, but usually only for deliveries. In and out. But he had heard it was cheaper to live here. And he was starting to understand why the longer he stayed. Feeling eyes on him, he glanced over, attempting to be subtle with a quick glance. Although with one eye covered by bandages and his blonde hair he clearly had to turn his head to look at the bartender and man that was speaking with him.

His gaze returned to his drink as he quietly sighed to himself. His mind wandered back to the children. Maybe he should go back and check on them or see if he could make another deal with Miss Scarlet. Sleeping on the street wouldn't be so bad as long as he stayed close... scratch that. That would just make him a target eventually and he already looked vulnerable enough. He wondered if Jamie was old enough to take care of the others on her own. Maybe it was that overprotective instinct he had gained from being an older brother figure to them. If only the world could be different. If he could just find people with the same mindset of wanting a better life instead of accepting what they know as reality. Alexander had always been sort of a dreamer, thinking of a better life and a better world. It never mattered how often he was laughed at or discouraged for what he believed in. Some day, he would make things better for himself and those children.

To an onlooker, he seemed like a pretty spacey person and an easy target. Though he liked to avoid conflict, he felt he could handle his own if it came down to it. He took a moment to look at the contents behind the bar. They seemed to have a pretty decent stock and a well off business. Or at least that's what he assumed. Alex's gaze began to wander around the bar as the ladies danced. He wasn't sure if he should laugh, be disgusted or feel sorry that they had subjected themselves to this sort of lifestyle. A small smirk crossed his lips as he looked back at his drink. How could anyone enjoy being with someone who has probably slept with more people than they can keep track of? Guess desperation is the key selling point. Or that's what he assumed. Then again he wasn't one to judge. Everyone had a preference and as they say, there's someone out there for everybody. His smirk faded as his attention was brought to a very flamboyant individual who was making quite the entrance. Somehow he found himself staring at Ronny with some amusement. This was one of their dancers? 'Looks like they cater to everyone,' he thought to himself before sipping on his drink.

It wasn't that he was trying to easedrop, but he had to admit he was curious. As he listened to their conversation, the news of one of the ladies being killed caught his attention. It didn't surprise him, but he had expected this type of place to have some sort of muscle to prevent that from happening too often. Although he wasn't much of a fighter himself, he at least could defend himself long enough to slip away. That was one of the perks to being small. Had to look on the bright side to his short comings. Then again he had never been in a serious life or death situation. Still, adrenaline and a will to live can get you a long way in this world. It wasn't fair that the innocent had to die for anothers' gain. The old saying that life wasn't fair... there was still no excuse for it. The crime, the way people treated each other. Why did this life have to be the reality that they lived just because some people were too lazy to deal with the flaws of society? Why not accept people for who they were and change the mentality of those who thought it was okay to kill? Maybe it was stupid and a false dream to think that things could be changed, but what would life be without some sort of hope.

His mind was snapped back to reality when he heard someone speaking to him. The blonde turned his head to meet Ronny's gaze and he tilted his head to the side with a curious expression. "Uhh..." His eyes wandered to Ernie for a brief moment, then to Alfred, suddenly feeling nervous and self conscious by the sudden attention. He had to admit that it was a little intimidating being in the spotlight. "I'm Alex..." He thought about what to say and his nerves were obvious, not exactly used to talking with strangers. Screw it. What could it hurt to just ask. Worst case they would tell him no and he would move onto another place. And Ronny seemed like a decent enough person to talk to. "Actually... I was kind of hoping to find a place to rent so I've been asking around. You wouldn't happen to know if there is anything available around would you?" He asked as he looked back at Ronny with a small and shy smile.

Alfred thought he was hearing things when the blond male with the bandage over one eye introduced himself shyly and then revealed what he was doing in district seven. Apparently the man was searching for a place to stay that he could rent and the fact that this man was seemingly being serious about wanting to live in district seven made the blond hitman laugh with a snort so hard that his cigarette nearly dropped out of his mouth. This was the most hilarious and ridiculous thing he had heard in a long time. That little goody two-shoes who had looked repulsed by Ernie’s bar and who came off as if he would not survive one day in the district wanted to stay at such a place. But before the man had been able to make one of his cynic remarks Ernie was already at it.

The owner’s eyes blinked up and an incredibly friendly smile had appeared on his face that had looked incredibly bored and indifferent another second ago. It was rather impressive how fast the sixty years old man had moved from one end of the bar to the other where the young man was sitting. Ernie supported himself with his hands on the bar as he leaned over so that he could talk to the stranger better. “I know just the place for you young man!” he rejoiced grinning widely showing his yellowish teeth and exposing one golden tooth. “You can count yourself lucky or call it destiny but not even an hour ago I have gotten a free room again that I would love to offer you. It even is furnished already.” Ernie romanticised the idea of the room. And Alfred shook his head, a smirk on his face as he snorted another time. “Yes, because I killed the current renter! And what do you mean by furnished? The few old boxes and the stinking mattress? Or whatever that family of rats had built in room 65?” the blond told the truth and his blue eyes stared directly into the free green one of the newcomer. Displeased Ernie turned around to Alfred glaring at him with a look in his eyes that was supposed to tell him to shut up and to not put off his potential renter. Ernie coughed and turned to Alex again. “He meant he saved his friend Ronny over there as the former renter was a little .... I don’t want to say insane and violent but yeah....” he told him and Ronny who had just received his food talked with his mouth full and laid his arm around Alfred’s shoulder kissing his cheek. “Yes, he’s my hero.” he muffled due to the bacon and egg in his mouth. Ernie nodded:”Normally there are no killings happening to the renters here who aren’t prostitutes and the fact that Alfred has killed off the current renter has great advantages for you, you can’t only have his stuff, he had also already paid the rent for this month so you would only have to pay from the next month on. Doesn’t that sound like a dream come true?” the man tried to convince the other.

It amused Alfred how Ernie sugar-coated the room and described it as one of those luxurious apartments the hitman always saw on the outsiders TV programs. Still smirking in amusement he spoke again:”According to Angelina that is not the case. She told me that she regularly wipes away blood and brain from the tiles in the shower rooms. Especially the men’s room.” The hitman said and it was clear to see that Ernie wanted to murder him. “Don’t listen to him, he’s making a jest.” The owner said laughing loudly. “No jest.” Alfred commented, pressing out his cigarette on the counter, breathing the smoke into Alex’s face. “Listen boy, since my subtle hints get sabotaged here....” he was cut off by Ernie who commented:”As if you could be subtle.” But the tall man ignored him as he continued to speak. “....I’ll get things straight with you. You don’t belong here! Someone whose innocence and nativity creatures like us can smell from thousand meters away will be eaten alive by this place in no time. This is no place for you! Go home to mummy before things end badly for you.”

Ronny shoved another bite of bacon into his mouth and then pointed into Alfred’s direction with the fork. “Now you’re being unfair. Ernie’s is one of the cleanest and safest places to live at in district seven. And you always can go down and have some food and a drink and go and get nice entertainment as well.” The stripper said and the hitman chuckled at the last remark turning around to the unmotivated ugly wenches from which one was licking the pole and the other two were doing something that looked like they were fondling each other but what was supposed to be an erotic dance move. “It’s definitely entertaining but nice? Not so much!” Alfred laughed drinking the rest of his coffee. “You are right that it isn’t the worst for district seven’s standards but does this man look to you as if he belongs anywhere in district seven?” he asked Ronny and the violet haired looked at the young man with a friendly smile and then back to Alfred again, shrugging his shoulders. “Why not? Because he is small?” the nymphomaniac asked and the blond sighed annoyed. “No. Jackal is not much taller if not even shorter but he is strong and feared in the whole prison. This man however is not made for the life he looks like he has never even harmed a fly in his life.” The man stated but Ronny’s mind had gotten distracted by the mentioning of the name Jackal, his face was now showing a lewd expression while he was growling aroused repeating that name. Ernie was stepping in, grinning at Alex again. “Why don’t you look at everything and decide then?” he suggested and Ronny was head over heels for that idea. “Can I show him around? I looooove room tours!” the drag-queen exclaimed and Ernie shrugged:”Fine with me!” What led Ronny to move his upper body to the beat of the music happily. The blond hitman shook his head with a laugh lighting yet another cigarette while he looked directly into the newcomer’s face another time. “If you are still here tonight when I get back and haven’t run as fast as you could, I’ll buy you a drink...boy” He said certain that this man would not stay and not being able to remember his name. “And maybe I’ll even memorise your name then.” He grinned.

Alexander looked at the taller man and his expression became slightly unammused. He was used to being laughed at for many things. Actually almost everything he did or asked made people laugh because they tended to judge the cover of the book before ever getting to the summary on the back, much less exploring it's contents. He may have only just met Alfred, but the type of person he was getting the impression of was becoming all too familiar. Someone who believed people belonged in different districts just because they didn't look the part or assumed they couldn't handle the lifestyle.

His attention was now brought to Ernie who had moved in front of him rather quickly. Alex couldn't help ever so slightly leaning back in his chair and returning the older gentleman's smile with his own slightly nervous one from the sudden friendliness. Hearing that there was a room available lightened his mood, but before he had a chance to respond, Alfred cut in with a remark about the old renter and what happened as well as the condition of the room. "Charming," he mumbled as he glanced back in the other blonde's direction. He turned his head to Ronny as the bar tender explained what the situation was and he began to understand something about Alfred that he already had gotten wrong. So the man did care about people despite that rough exterior and the attempts to scare him away. The young man crossed his arms and thought about the idea. Free month of rent. Worst case he could always choose to leave after trying the place out at least even though he was the type of person to still pay the man for letting him stay if it came down to that. "Can't be much different from a crowded basement used for storage with five kids and only two beds," he said as he seemed to be heavily considering the idea. Although he still wondered about something. "Don't you have someone to protect the staff at least? Like a bouncer or something?" He asked as he looked up at Ernie from his seat.

Hearing the comment from Alfred, he glanced around the place again. He had to admit that even the few customers there, despite being drunk, could possibly go off if they were looked at the wrong way. He quickly uncrossed his arms and waved the smoke from his face as he stiffled a cough before looking up at the much taller and intimidating figure sitting there. He thought about the man's words for a moment before giving a shrug. "Do any of us really belong here? We were put here because we were different from an ideal society, but what type of world could live and move forward without some type of diversity?" His eye narrowed at the threat that he would only be a target and his expression turned a bit grim at the mention of going home to his mother. Alexander looked back down at his drink as he spoke again. "Easier said than done. Havn't seen her since I was taken away. Last I checked she still lived comfortably on the other side of those walls and didn't even make an attempt to stop it." He took a sip of his drink and continued. "What concern is it of yours what I decide to do and not do anyways? I don't remember anyone deeming you in charge around here much less asking your opinion." Even though Alex didn't like confrontation, he wasn't about to let someone intimidate him into leaving. And the boy had quite the sarcastic tongue to retort with when he felt like someone was trying to back him into a corner.

Alex reluctantly glanced back over his shoulder at the scene taking place. "I... think I'll skip the entertainment portion." He had to admit one thing. Even though Ronny and Ernie were trying to reassure him about how the place was, Alfred was at least being upfront in an unconventional way. He had to hold back a smile as the thought of the man actually caring for a stranger's safety crossed his mind. There was a hint of annoyance when Ronny called him small. "What does my size have to do with anything?" It was... pretty clear that this was a sensative subject for him as the young man unintentionally clenched his right fist. He absolutely hated being called small or short and was one of his pet peeves. He couldn't help his size. Nor could he change it. So why was there always someone that had to point it out? The mention of a man named Jackal intrigued him. He had heard the name before, but never had any reason to meet the man or the people that may have worked for him. And from what he did hear he knew it was a good idea to avoid the man. Alexander's gaze went to Alfred and he gave a small shrug. He was right. If the young man felt there was another way, he avoided harming others at all cost. "Sure. A tour couldn't hurt." Smiling at Ronny's offer he gave a nod and stood up. At least two of the three who were here seemed like a pleasure to be around. At Alfred's words he smiled. "Looking forward to it," he said before walking next to Ronny, waiting patiently for the man to finish his meal.

All three pairs of eyes were on the younger man at the mentioning of five children. “I would want to leave there at all costs too.” Ronny said. “That must be hella annoying. There are absolutely no children in this building.” The male whore assured him with a smile while Alfred asked himself why this young man lived with a bunch of kids in a storage room as this was certainly not something that one heard every day and it was odd to say the least. Ernie however seemed to be glad that the man’s living conditions were that bad because that made his run down room much more attractive to the potential renter and Alex didn’t look like someone who would cause trouble. “Certainly! You have a lot of room here and you don’t have to share your room with anyone. It’ll be yours alone.” He spoke and wanted to stuff the dishtowel into Alfred’s mouth when the tall man spoke:”Except for the rats and all the other vermin that is.”

The owner sighed deeply at the question of whether he had no security to protect the staff. “I am trying to find decent ones as it seems that it has become necessary now that the bar has become even more popular. I already asked Alfred but he declined.” The man explained but it would absolutely not be a problem for Ernie to find men for that job. He only had to wait until it was night and then ask the right people and the problem would be solved. His bar was the one place to find all kinds of jobs and to find people who would do all kinds of jobs.

It amused Alfred to see the young man fighting against the smoke he had exhaled into his direction and when the other actually answered he laughed cynically. “Apparently they can flourish without us and your diversity well enough. Otherwise they would tear down the wall and invite us all in if we were that badly needed for their survival and progress.” He commented and that remark the other had made had already shown him that other than himself this man had been born outside of the wall whereas Alfred had been born in district seven and no one had put him there. It had been his mother who had pressed him out of her womb in an ally of the district to throw him into the next dumpster right away.

To him the grim expression on the other’s face seemed like a guppy wanting to defeat a shark and he found it hilarious how the other seemed to not like the truth. The story he told was one that Alfred had heard thousands of time. It was not impressive or extraordinarily bad to him it was just an everyday thing, a story that millions and millions in the prison districts shared. “Cry me a river! Do you know how often I have heard that type of story? Ask Ronny he has a similar one but he doesn’t pity himself because his parents had turned their backs on him and he had landed here.” The blond commented sounding rather rigorously.

“Oh how cheeky! I’m impressed by your loud mouth boy!” he mocked the other sarcastically not taking him serious at all when he had tried to put Alfred in his place what obviously had not worked. “It doesn’t concern me at all.” He continued with the mockery, leaning over to the other, having his mouth rather close to his ear now. “I was just giving you some friendly advice as a man who had lived here ever since his mother had thrown him into a dumpster in this very district after giving birth to him. That is all my life! I know this district and I have seen what it does to innocent little boys who overestimate themselves.” He told him with a grin, exposing his teeth that were incredibly white for someone who lived in district seven. “Of course you can take it or leave it and do with my advice whatever you please.”

Alfred could see how Ronny’s eyes widened and how the whore was a little surprised and taken aback by the reaction the blond newcomer had to referring to him as small. The hitman however laughed his snorting laugh again looking into the younger ones face with a wide amused grin. “He was not making any statement in regards to your lack in height. He was asking me whether the reason as to why I find you unfit for district seven was because you are small. What you undeniably are, it is an objective fact! You are a short man statistically speaking.” He explained enjoying this a little too much. “You showing us, complete strangers, one of your insecurities and weak spots this openly and without thinking twice however only proves my point that this is no place for you, little giant!” the blond stated, patting the other’s head with his huge hand.

The tall blond male stood from his seat when the other agreed to the room tour what made Ronny’s eyes shine as for some reason he liked making a room tour with people what was the reason why Ernie always let him show everything to the new ladies who started to work there too.

Quickly Alfred emptied the last sip of his coffee when the young man told him that he was looking forward to Alfred buying him a drink and that confident answer made him laugh another time. “Oh so do I little giant, so do I!” He said his lips curling up in a smile and it was obvious that he didn’t believe to ever see the man again. “I’m on my way.” He told Ronny and Ernie and Ronny blew him a kiss whereas Ernie was just nodding.

It was still dark outside, the streets were empty and there was a quietness that was remarkable for district seven. Alfred was thinking about the first job he was heading to. The man he had collect money from was Richard Morrison and Morrison wasn’t unknown to him. He had had to pay him quite some visits for his clients before and every time it was the same with him. The man tried to not pay. Regardless of having the money or having stolen something of worth that could pay his depts. He was wondering what lies he would hear this time and he knew that he would have to hit him where it hurt again by threatening to take and/or harm what really meant something to him. There was no other choice with debtors like Morrison one could either threatened them and make them whimper in fear or one could use violence to get his clients money back, Alfred preferred the former.

Ronny smiled at Alex who was standing next to him waiting for him to finish eating his meal. It didn’t take the prostitute long and the plate was empty, he was always incredibly hungry after his working hours and theoretically he could have eaten a lot more and could have ordered another portion right away. He turned around to the newcomer though and smiled warmly as he stood. “Ready?” he asked enthusiastically and reached out his hand to Ernie who was handing him the keys to room 65. “Follow me then!” he said waving with his hand that still had those plastic claws on which didn’t fit how the man looked when he wasn’t wearing his costumes.

He led the blond male into a long floor where a whoremonger was walking past them into the other direction. The dark floor got lighter when they arrived at the doors that led to the rooms of the prostitutes. “Those are the girls rooms, well my room is here too but you know.” He said with a smile and while he was gesticulating at the doors and rooms a busty, thin woman with tattooed skin and wild blond curly hair was stepping out of her room in a leather outfit. Candra was one of those who worked the nightshift together with Ronny but apparently her last client had not left just yet. “Mary you dumb bitch where is that dildo I have lend to you yesterday, I need it!” her voice rang over the whole floor and Ronny smiled at Alex with a helpless shrug, when the blond woman saw him. “Hey Ronny! I thought your shift was over and since when do you work in your normal clothing?” his colleague wanted to know, thinking that Alex was just another client of the man. The effeminate man shook his head and waved his hand again. “He is not a client hun! This is Alex and he is interested in renting a room.” He told her and the woman now looked at the blond man a little closer before a cocky smiled appeared on her pierced face.

“Let’s go see something else.” Ronny said and while he was heading upstairs together with the other he added:” My room is room 13 by the way, so if you ever want to talk or need something just stop by. Oh, just not when I am working. I mean I don’t mind but my clients might not be too keen on being disturbed.” The drag-queen said and continued to walk up the stairs ignoring the first floor. “There are only more rooms for the staff here.” He said and brought the other up onto the second floor, stopping at two ugly steel doors. “Those are the shower rooms.” He told him with a smile. “One for the ladies and one for the gentlemen!” the man said and pointed at the doors where someone had hammered silicon tits onto the women’s bathroom and a plastic cock onto the men’s room. “That was Candra, she has a weird sense of humour.” He chuckled and opened the men’s room, pointing at the urinals and toilets, then walked the other through the locker room, before he opened the room to the showers.

“I know the shower room looks a little creepy but it is hygienic and clean and it has constant water, that is luxury for district seven, most places don’t have something like that.” He said standing in the middle of the empty shower room with his clothes on, smiling at Alex. “Do you have some questions about those facilities?” he asked as some people had, some even wanted to know if there were some bathroom schedules which they definitely hadn’t. Suddenly the door to the showers was opened and Ronny saw a well known face entering. “God damn it! What the hell are you two fuckers doing here with your shoes and clothes on! Angelina will grill you!” naked Gregory said, his whole body covered with the marks where he always pinched himself and his acne scars. “Good morning Gregory! I’m just showing our new friend the shower room, as he wants to move in here.” He explained to Gregory and the ginger looked over to the blond man with the bandage. “I see.” He said. “What are you, a pirate!” the man asked pointing at his eye before turning on of the showers what led to Ronny getting wet before he could jump away. “Gregory you stupid piece of shit!” he screamed and the man with the acne laughed.

After that Ronny couldn’t get out of the shower room fast enough and his good mood had gotten a little cloudy for a moment while he was taking Alex to the next floor with a sigh. “The third floor is where your room will be.” He told the other but he couldn’t keep himself from murmuring:”Stupid Gregory!” whilst feeling his wet hair and wet shirt. “That idiot is Alfred’s roommate. They share the attic.” The stripper informed the potential new renter and led him through the floor that was covered with a dirty red carpet and that still smelt like smoke and mustiness but much less like sweat and sex. He took the key Ernie had given him out of his pocket but when they arrived at the room the door was wide open and a short, plump woman with brown skin and dark long hair was standing there with a broom in hand cursing loudly while hitting after the rats with the broom. She was shouting her curses so loudly that she didn’t even hear Ronny knocking, so the violet haired just stepped in with Alex. They had just entered and placed themselves in front of the entrance of the room when the thick lady hit one of the rats hard like a baseball and the animal was flying right at Ronny’s and Alex’s faces. “Head down!” Ronny screamed out while reaching for Alex’s head, bringing it out of the flight path of the rat which’s bones they could hear breaking as it hit the wall while the woman was triumphing, shouting:”Take that you bastards!”

“Angelina!” Ronny called loudly and finally the cleaning lady recognised that they were there. “What do you want fairy, I am busy as you might have seen or do you move your tiny arse to get that rats out for Ernie! I think not! And who is that milk face!?” she said and the drag-queen looked at the newbie apologetically. “This is Alex and he is visiting this room as he wants to move in here.” the man explained yet another time. The cleaning lady examined the short man with a raised eyebrow and it was clear that she was thinking what Alfred had been thinking. Then she went over to Alex and pressed the rod of the broom against his chest with the same strength she had used for Alfred in the morning just that the short man was not nearly as muscular and strong as the hitman. “Okay. Then I don’t have to take care of those anymore. They are now yours. I am not responsible for the renter’s rooms.” She said leaving him the old broom before she raised her index finger at the young man. “I want no corpses in the shower room. Not from someone you killed and not your own, understood! It is disgusting to clean this mess all the fucking time. If you are a little pig we’re gonna have a problem you and I.” She made herself clear before she left Ronny and the potential renter in the room.

“That’s Angelina, our cleaning lady.” Ronny said. “If she was a tall blond man she could be Alfred’s even grumpier twin.” He joked, trying to ease up the atmosphere again before he walked into the room presenting it to the other. “Well, that would be your new home then. If you give it your personal touch you can make it really cosy.” He said looking around in a room that had blank cement walls and a blank cement ground.

There were more than just one hole in the wall and the rats came and went as they wanted. The previous renter had left a suitcase with his clothing, a huge box and a mattress with gross looking stains. “Ernie takes fair prizes. The rental contract has three months cancelation period because he has to find another renter then but if you got killed Ernie promises to not force your family or partner to pay the three months of rent. He is really nice in this regards.” Ronny explained smiling. “So, what do you think?”

Alex gave them a curious look, realizing that they had misunderstood the situation when he mentioned the children and smiled at Ronny. "Actually, I chose to live with them. They were orphans that I took in, but because of that the place got crowded. The owner wanted to start using the space again, so I made a deal with her for them to stay and I'm just going to support them from afar," he explained. That sort of kindness wasn't necessarily unusual, but that was found more in other districts and even then most wouldn't take in so many children and take responsibility for them. It was pretty obvious why he didn't bring them here and why he needed somewhere a bit cheaper to stay. Most wouldn't rent to such a large 'family' since most places weren't big enough within a price range one income could afford. 'The rats seem like better company than you,' he thought, deciding not to make such a comment out loud since Alfred was just going to continue laughing at him.

"To each his own opinion..." Alexander had a feeling that it was just another lost cause trying to explain his views to someone so closed minded. "Who says I was pitying myself. Doesn't mean I don't believe things could change if people stood up and fought back." He watched the man closely as the blonde drew closer to say something in his ear. The closeness made him a little uncomfortable, but he did his best not to show it. "I can handle myself, but thanks for the advice." He had to admit he felt almost sorry that the man had been abandoned in such a cruel way. A light blush of embarassment crossed his cheeks and with a pout he adverted his gaze from Alfred. So he was insecure about his height. It was just something else that gave people an excuse to underestimate him. The nickname was a little annoying, but he got the feeling the man was just trying to get under his skin and kept his mouth shut.

While he waited for Ronny to finish eating his eyes wandered the club. One thing he had a good talent for was being extremely observant of his surroundings. It had helped him avoid a lot of conflict and he was confident that he could continue to avoid it even living here. Interestingly enough, it had a lot to do with him being blind in one eye. His mentality growing up was to make sure to notice things others might not, even going as far as being able to read how a person was going to act just by their mannerisms. It also made him able to memorize faces very easily. It wasn't an amazing talent, but it kept him alive and out of trouble. The other interesting thing was because he never let half his sight hinder him, he could hear very well, even catching whispers from across a room by tuning out other noises. What he lacked in strength he made up for with other talents. When Ronny was finished eating, he smiled at the prostitue and nodded. "Lead the way."

Alexander listened to the other man as he looked at each of the rooms while they walked by them until his attention was caught by the woman loudly making her presence known. He smiled a little in response while the woman took a closer look at him before continuing to follow Ronny. "Quite the lively bunch living here," he commented, sounding slightly amused after the confusion.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind. You're always welcome to come see me as well if you just want to chat," Alexander offered with a smile. The blonde was starting to enjoy the man's company and wouldn't mind having a friend. He looked at each of the rooms that the staff occupied, probably giving off by now that he had been memorizing the layout of the building. More because he wanted to make sure he didn't disturb anyone and also because it never hurt to be aware of how many people were living in the same place. The young man glanced up at the objects nailed to the doors and chuckled softly. "Hey, whatever works to keep from getting confused."

He looked around the locker room as he followed the man into the showers. "I'm not too picky. Can't ask for much more than a clean shower that actually works." Alex's personality was starting to show that he was a bit more optimistic about things. He had learned pretty young just to be grateful for even having a roof over his head half the time. "Not anything that comes to mind," he responded when Ronny asked if he had any questions. He turned his head when the door opened and quickly looked off to the side to avoid looking at the naked stranger directly. "Something like that," he said when Gregory pointed out his bandaged eye. He looked at Ronny who was now wet from the shower and sighed to himself. Definately a lively bunch living here.

"Sounds like they're perfect for each other," Alexander said as he wasn't gaining the greatest impression of Gregory or Alfred just from the brief moments of meeting both of them. He peeked into the room to see a woman cleaning... or rather, playing exterminator with a broom. He stepped into the room next to Ronny and watched curiously at the unconventional method the woman was using to get rid of the rats. He ducked his head as the rat flew past and looked over his shoulder at it as he stood back up, cringing a little from the sound of the bones breaking.

Turning his attention back to the woman, he was starting to get irritated by all the name calling he had recieved in such a short amount of time. Hopefully if he pretended it didn't bother him they would eventually just leave him to his own business, especially if he stayed out of everyone's way and kept his head down. He almost had to take a step back as the broom was pressed against his chest and glanced blinked, getting the feeling he did not want to be on this woman's bad side as Angelina put her finger in his face. "Understood," he said with a nod. He held the broom and cleared his throat when she left the room. "She seems nice." He looked around the room. It seemed pretty plain and despite the few issues... meaning the rats and the stained mattress that he really didn't want to question what it was that stained it... he figured he could make due. "Fair enough. I think I can make due with this place. Worst case I'll pay Ernie for his hospitality and go find something else," he said and smiled at Ronny. He glanced at a rat that scurried away into one of the holes. "Guess I better get started if I don't want squeakers constantly bothering me."

Apparently Ronny, who found children incredibly annoying and couldn’t imagine that someone wanted them around, had gotten it wrong and while Alfred was listening he couldn’t help but being reminded of the old hag who had pulled him out of the dumpster and had left him with the other kids she had taken in or stolen from somewhere in district seven and whom she had used for slave labour. The blond man remembered how they had slept in a tiny chamber with dozens of kids and how they only had gotten out of there to work and had then gotten locked away in there again afterwards. He had made it and had escaped but other kids had not been that lucky. However he couldn’t imagine this newbie being that calculative and cold to turn children into slave workers for his own profit but then again he also couldn’t imagine that someone took in a bunch of people without a return service or some kind of gain. “What motives did you have for taking those kids from the streets?” he wanted to know and his deep voice sounded rather serious this time.

Alfred was drinking some of the coffee when he heard the man say that he thought that things could change around here. That people should stand up and fight back against the outsiders and he nearly choked on his coffee as he was now completely bursting out in laughter. His whole face was torn in the laughter and his body was bending forward as he just couldn’t stop to amuse himself. “Yes, right! Our brave little hero takes on the wall and the outsider’s armed forces and their police and defeats them in a legendary battle. Once he had shattered the wall with his bare hands he saw his fair maiden on the other side of the wall, she stormed into his arms and they lived happily ever after!” he said his voice dripping off sarcasm when the laughter overcame him again. This youngster was even more naive than he had thought. Not only did he seem naive he also seemed hopelessly idealistic. “Do you know what the people would get from ‘standing up’ and ‘fighting back’ or only getting too close to the wall? A bunch of extra holes in their heads and bodies and the honour of their blood and flesh becoming the new carpet of the district!” the blond said with a wide cynic grin. He took a few seconds to calm down again and then his blue eyes met the green ones. “Say, have you ever killed another man boy? A man who was stronger and much better armed than you on top of that?” he wanted to know.

Ronny laughed at the younger man’s remark regarding Alfred and Gregory being roommates and he got that the newbie didn’t seem to be too fond of either of the two men. “Well, they have two things in common. Both were born in district seven and both are hitmen.” He informed him. “They have two very different personalities though but somehow they really seem to not be all too bad for each other as they have been friends since many years.” The drag-queen informed Alex and then smiled encouraging. “Despite being uncouth Alfred isn’t a bad guy though. I know him since a very long time, he has always been protective of me and today he has saved my life. Somehow people like to make me their target more so than others you know. And even though Gregory is childish, annoying and disgusting and I am angry at him right now he isn’t the worst kind of guy you could meet here either.” The dancer let the other know who seemed to have gotten a bad impression about the people in the building so far.

The nymphomaniac was watching the scene with Angelina and then looked at Alex while he was looking around in the room, waiting for his answer. When the blond man told him that he thought that he could live with this place a happy smile appeared on his face. “Splendid!” he rejoiced with a wide smile. “I’ll go and tell Ernie so that he can get the contract ready.” Ronny said and then went over to the other pulling the much shorter man into a hug. “Welcome at Ernie’s then! You will like it here.” He promised the other and let go off him after a while. Hearing that the other didn’t want to waste any time and get started to fix the rat problem he nodded looking at the rats with a screwed up nose. “Yes, that sounds reasonable. I would help you but I am getting a little tired and I really don’t like rats, urgh! Whenever I have one in my rooms I ask one of my clients or I call for Alfred, so I won’t be of any great help to you anyway.” He told the other and patted his shoulder another time before he left the room with a. “See you later hun!”

It had turned dark again with the difference that it was now loud and crowded on the streets of district seven. The evening was turning into night when Alfred was on his way back. It had gone as always with Morrison. He had to threaten him to sell his girlfriend into prostitution and her kids into slave labour for his client if Morrison didn’t pay and after the man had faked some tears and had said that he really only had some jewellery he had inherited from his family Alfred had given him the choice the jewellery – which he in reality had stolen from a married couple he didn’t even know – or his girlfriend’s and her children’s freedom and bodily autonomy. After a while and Alfred making the threat even more cruel Morrison had finally paid the debts. With the next guy the hitman didn’t have that much luck. The threats didn’t work and the blond had to resort to torture and violence to get the money out of him.

And since that had been all his jobs that day he had gone to his weapon dealer, who often had to offer some jobs as well and after that he had just walked through the district because he had not wanted to go back to the bar again just yet. Now he was on his way though and he sighed deeply at how noisy it was. The whole area around Ernie’s bar was so crowded and loud that he couldn’t even understand the music coming out of his headphones anymore what led him to pull them out of his ears as it was no use anyway. The usual gross stench filled his nostrils again and as always he felt like he wanted to vomit as the smell of the bar and the smell of the streets mixed.

When he entered the bar it was already full and the night-shift had just started and taken over from the evening-shift. There were by far more than three women now. It were at least twenty-five some of which danced, some of which sat on some clients labs and other’s were in their rooms servicing some men. Upon entering the bar he could see Candra in her leather outfit on stage and Ronny wearing a royal blue long wig and black latex clothing opening Candra’s bra with his teeth. Alfred nodded into their direction and they acknowledged him but obviously couldn’t nod back to him. His eyes wandered around in the bar searching for Jackal but apparently the man wasn’t there yet.

The only one he found was Gregory sitting at the bar talking to Ernie and a buff baldhead. The blond lightened a cigarette walking over to the bar himself, sitting down next to the bald head. “Hey!” he said and Gregory as well as the bald man greeted him. “Ernie, a whisky please.” He ordered and the owner nodded preparing his whisky.

“And who the fuck are you?” he wanted to know from the hulk who was towering Alfred over another 15 centimetres. “The new security guy.” The man answered shortly.

“I see.” Alfred said not all too interested anymore, when Ernie brought him his whisky, pushing it over to him. The hitman emptied his glass at once and the hulk next to him looked at him for a moment.

Alfred had almost completely forgotten about that stranger from the early morning again. He had not thought that he would ever see him again anyway so there had been no point in thinking about him any further. His blue eyes searched for Jackal or one of his clients who could offer him the right kind of jobs but it appeared to be way too early on for any of them to be at the bar as he couldn’t see a single one of them. So he ordered another one and turned to Gregory whose eyes were staring at the show the girls had to offer and he wasn’t even trying to hide the boner in his pants while he was closely looking at Candra. Alfred knew that his mate was into her but he didn’t have the money to buy being with her and Candra had only laughed at the ginger when he had tried to hit on her. “Nice ladies.” The hulk’s growling voice said. “I like the one with the blue hair.” He said and not only Alfred started to laugh but Gregory took his eyes off of Candra laughing too. “What?” the new security guy asked. “He’s a man!” Alfred said amused and the bald head looked at Ronny again saying “No way!” in an unbelieving way. “Yes!” Gregory confirmed and now the security was getting confused. “Why does he have tits and what has he done with his dick? I don’t see the bulge!” the man wanted to know and Alfred took another gulp of his drink. “He doesn’t have tits. It’s plastic put in a bra. And I don’t want to know what he does to his poor cock all the time. I have seen his thing, it’s not exactly small. Whatever he does there must be painful.” The blond told the other with an amused grin, drinking his whisky and the bald security man looked at Ronny another time, shook his head and screwed up his nose. “That’s crazy man.” He commented. “Does the dude always look like that though?” he wanted to know. “Of course not! It’s a costume.” Gregory answered. “A pity!” the security said and both Alfred and Gregory looked at him questioningly.

"Motivation?" Alexander almost seemed confused by the question. "Because I know what it's like to have no one that cares and to be treated like a rat on the street just for asking for help. Being left alone to fend for yourself. No one deserves to be alone," he explained, cocking his head to the side slightly. It was an odd question to him and he could tell that it was some how a sensative subject for the man. "Laugh it up ya brute," he mumbled under his breath as he watched Alfred laughing with an unamused expression. Maybe it was a stupid idea, but at the same time he had never thought about going for a direct approach. Even a military could be amushed with the right strategy. He had always wondered if there were systems that connected the two cities, from either underneath or even possible weak points and blind spots on the wall itself. Admittidly he had never actually checked, but that didn't mean it wasn't impossible. The young man adverted his gaze when asked if he had ever killed anyone, specifically one stronger than him, unable to give an answer which most likely revealed it as an obvious no.

"Hitman huh? Sounds like quite the exciting life." Alex wasn't too sure he wanted to know the details of their work life. At the same time it also intrigued him for some reason. If only he could convince people to be more open minded.Al "Opposites tend to attract and become friends if not more." He looked at Ronny as he listened to the prostitue explain his perspective of the two men. He smiled a little in response. "It's nice to know there is a caring side hidden under that exterior. Guess he isn't all bad, but he sure seemed to enjoy picking on me," he said and sighed, already feeling exhausted and the day was no where near over. "Thanks." He smiled, part of him wondering if he was going to regret this decision. "I can take care of it. Sleep well." He watched the man exit the room before closing the door. Taking another look at the place he sighed again. "Home sweet home..."

The young man had actually taken the day off from his other jobs originally, thinking it was going to take him much longer to find a place when in reality it had only taken him a few hours. What did take some time was getting rid of the rats and then cleaning them up. He had even spent some time scrubbing the matress, not so much to get the stains out even though it helped but the smell. He could live with a day or two of sleeping on the floor while it dried if it meant not getting suffocated by the fumes. He sat down, leaning his back against the wall. After a moment, he began to untie the bandage that covered his eye. Not that it particulary mattered since his hair still covered it pretty well. It responded as far as looking where he did, but the discolouration was enough to sell he couldn't see a thing out of it. He normally only took off the bandage when he slept which he was still lacking, but he had too much on his mind to sleep. He wondered how the kids were doing, already missing them and feeling lonely in this empty room. He knew it had gotten late, so it was probably best to visit them between his jobs tomorrow. His stomach growled, making him groan as he placed his hand on his stomach with the realization that he never had anything to eat today. Being so distracted by things that needed to be done he actually had a pretty bad habit of forgetting to eat.

Alexander got up from the floor and rubbed his eyes, yawning and feeling exhausted as he grabbed his sweater and put it back on. He walked out of his room, closing the door but not bothering to lock it since he didn't have anything worth stealing anyways. He made his way down the halls and stairways, hearing the music only getting louder as he drew closer to the main area. The blonde was a little surprised at how lively the place had become since this morning. Glancing about the room, he could see the place catered to more of the night life with how much better looking the women were and the sheer quantity of them in the room. Glancing up on the stage, he could see the woman that he had met in the hallway earlier and another 'woman' with blue hair. Despite the make-up, he could recognize enough features to realize that it was his tour guide. With a sigh he looked over at the bar and saw some more familiar faces as well as a very large man near them. Not really wanting to see what Alfred had to say he actually debated saying screw it and going back upstairs, but he knew he couldn't just avoid the man since they lived in the same building. So he took a deep breath and exhaled, then walked over to the bar and sat down, ordering something simple so he could eat and get out of there before giving the man another reason to laugh at him.

It was odd how the other reacted to the question as to what his motivation was and Alfred wasn’t quite sure whether the confusion was just an act or actually genuine. Had he not come into contact with the man’s idealism he wouldn’t have believed a word he said there. The vast majority of people in the prison district always had ulterior motives for doing what they did. They wouldn’t take a bunch of children in and not gain an advantage for themselves but even make the own life more difficult. “How altruistic of you.” Alfred remarked seemingly serious before he said. “I don’t believe in altruism! “With a cynic demeanour. “You said no one deserves to be alone? Could it be that you took those children in with you so that you wouldn’t feel so alone anymore? So that you would have company you’ve missed? The family you’ve lost?” he asked with his twisted grin that looked everything but happy or jolly. “People are all egocentric, no exception!” the blond commented snorting. “And I do think that sometimes one is better off alone.” The man added blowing smoke rings with a thinking expression.

Alfred chuckled when the other was just staring into the nothingness when he had asked him whether he had ever killed someone and the answer was given without a single word. “That means no.” The hitman said. “So let me get that straight. You, who has never killed a person, wants to start a revolution, an uprising against the other side? How do you think this will work? Do you want to give a little speech about what was the word, ah, diversity, and they will say ‘Yo, you’re right we’re totally seeing it now and we welcome you in our perfect little world full of plastic people.’?” He wanted to know. “If you think it works like that I’ll have to disappoint you boy. A revolution, overthrowing the system, always comes with bloodshed!”

It was Gregory who recognised Alex walking past them to get to the bar first and a grin appeared on his face. “Arrrrr! The pirate is on deck!” the ginger laughed what led both the new security and Alfred to turn their heads and watch as the blond took a seat next to the bar. There wasn’t much space left hence the other was forced to sit next to the tall blond hitman even though he seemed like he wanted to get out of the bar again, just like he had looked when he had first entered. “I see you’re still there little giant.” The man said amused smoking his cigarette and taking a sip from the whisky. “That means you’re either stupid or bold!” the man commented. “And you still look like you want to flee from here right away again.” He pointed out and then waved Ernie over. “So, what do you want to drink little giant, as I said I’d invite you for a drink if you were still here when I come back?” he wanted to know.

“You know the pirate?” the ginger was surprised picking the skin on his face again the whole time. “Knowing would be too much said.”the hitman said and ordered from Ernie what Alex wanted to drink. “Has Ronny brought him here? He was with him earlier on.” Gregory wanted to know. “No. Ronny is probably the reason why he is still here though and why I have to buy him a drink now.” he explained and the security tried to follow the conversation. “Who’s Ronny?” he wanted to know and Alfred smirked while Gregory laughed right away. “Your dream lady!” he told the other laughing and the new guy crossed his giant arms, straightened his back and looked down on the ginger as if he would eat him for breakfast. “That person looked like a really hot chick in that costume. It’s not that funny!”he growled and the ginger flinched back. “No, no, you’re right it’s not funny. Not at all. I mean, he really looks attractive...I can see that too now....” the man with the acne scars stuttered and the security guy seemed satisfied before he turned around to Alex. “So, you’re new here too? Made new friends already?” he wanted to know. “I am Karl by the way.” He introduced himself when some clothing was flying from the stage onto Karl’s bald head. “Which lousy whore was that!? Do you find that funny huh?” he screamed and for a moment a whole bunch of people looked into their direction chuckling or staring questioningly before Ronny without plastic tits and just his bared male chest with some plugs on his nipples walked over to them. “Sorry Sir, that’s mine. I didn’t do it on purpose. Forgive me please?” Ronny asked with an innocent smile, winked and took the black piece of latex that the other let go of so that the male dancer could take it. “Thanks!” the drag-queen said, giggled and walked back to the stage leaving the security stuttering and staring at the way Ronny was swinging his narrow hips onto the stage again. “You’re still into him even though you’ve now clearly seen that he’s a dude.” Gregory couldn’t hold onto himself and the security guard formed a fist. “Not true!” he protested. “Come on you were clearly checking out his arse!”

While Gregory jested about that annoying the shit out of the new security man with his childish behaviour Alfred turned back to Alex again pushing the drink he had ordered for the other over to the newbie. “So, you’re going to stay with us! Does that mean you’ve overcome your own disgust or is it just desperation?” he wanted to know, remembering how the other had looked at Ernie, him and the ugly wenches from the morning shift when he had first entered.

Alexander had began to think about their conversation this morning and the answers he had given the man before Alfred had left the building. 'Was it so hard to believe that someone can just do something selfless for once and want to give people a chance at a better life?' He had asked the man, but had never recieved an answer since he had asked that as Alfred was leaving. Before that point he had stayed silent while the man spoke. Maybe it was. People always thought he was just a dreamer and it gave them an excuse to put down his ideals on what he felt the world should be like. Wasn't there a time once when everyone lived together in one place? That wall couldn't have always been there. Someone built it. That meant it could be torn down with some work. Walls were just an obstacle, no different from the walls people put up to protect themselves. In the end, bloodshed was unavoidable even if there was no rebellion. Because each day, people were dying for no reason at all. He had wondered if the man had only killed people who deserved it, or if he killed innocent people just because he was being paid. How is that more ideal than fighting for a cause? He wasn't about to let people break him down just because they didn't see eye to eye. Maybe someday people would see his views. There was always hope and in history, not all great leaders fought in the war but provided the strategy to overcome them.

"Ha ha, very funny," Alex responded as Gregory made fun of the fact that he kept his eye covered even if it was just with his hair. It didn't really matter to him since he didn't need to use it and it was sad to say he was used to people making dumb comments like that to him once in a while. He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe I'm a bit of both. Or possibly I just wanted to stay for a free drink. Who knows," Alex said with a small smile as his eyes met with the tall blonde's. "I'm not picky. Get whatever and I'll drink it." He wasn't the type to have more than one drink anyways since he knew he couldn't handle a lot of alcohol. But a drink here and there was fine and helped him relax.

The young man listened to their conversation as Gregory asked some questions about knowing someone and if that was why he was here. "Nothing brings more of a welcome to a place than a charasmatic prostitue and Candra's sense of humor," he said and took a sip of his drink, indicating he had gotten a chance to meet the woman on stage as well during his tour. He stiffled a laugh as he listened to them tease the large man, probably being the first time he truly let his guard down since arriving. It was more entertaining than anything since the guy seemed pretty interested in Ronny even though he was trying hard to deny it. Alex had to admit, the prostitue was very good looking no matter if he was in costume or regular clothes, so he couldn't really blame the new security guard for having an attraction. Beautiful people attracted all kinds, no matter their sexual preference. "More aquaintences at the moment. I just got here this morning myself," he explained and smiled up at the bald man. "I'm Alex," he managed to introduce himself to Karl just before the bra landed on the man's head. He tried his best not to smile as he watched the interaction between Karl and Ronny. "Ah, leave the guy alone," he said, thinking 'Anything is better than looking at your ugly mug.' He figured it was best that he kept that second part to himself, not particulary in the mood to start a possible fight with Gregory.

He glanced at Alfred when asked if he had stayed because he had overcome his disgust or if it was for desperation. "Could do without the smell," he admitted, that being most of the reason he was reluctant to enter the place. The lifestyle was also not his scenery, but he compromised with that fact and figured he would make the best of the situation. "What about you? How long have you lived here?" He asked the blonde, hoping to get a better understanding of the man so that all the questions weren't just about himself.

A one sided smirk appeared on Alfred’s face when the other implied that he had only stayed to get that free drink. “At least you’re honest with yourself now.” he said playfully and since the other didn’t have a wish as to what he liked to drink the blond just ordered the short man the same whisky he was drinking. After he had pushed the drink over to the other his blue eyes were observing the newcomer while he was smoking on his cigarette. “What kind of jobs does someone like you take? There is nothing in district seven that comes to mind that would fit you.” He wanted to know his eyes still on the younger man.

Alfred could see the expression on Gregory’s face change significantly when Alex said Candra’s name and his friend looked back to the stage immediately his eyes on said whore. The blond sighed as he heard the ginger speak:”Yes, Candra’s humour is brilliant. Look at that woman, her body is perfection.” Annoyed the tall hitman rolled his eyes. “Forget her Gregory. She has hurt you before, she will continue doing so and you will never get that cunt anyway. “ he barked fed up with his friend running after the dancer. He knew all too well how miserable Gregory had been after she had laughed at him and had told him that she would never even sleep with him without payment if he was the last man on earth and had looked at him in a disgusted manner. Alfred’s old friend was not the most pleasant man to look at anymore. He had once looked really average and completely fine until he had gotten the problem with the acne and had started to pinch, pick and scratch his skin marking his body even worse. On top of that someone had once hit him with a knife in his face and had cut his mouth on one side which had led to a long scar going upwards from the right corner of his mouth. The ginger had tried to not let it show how much that had hurt and he had done a lot of stupid shit with obviously fake overly exaggerated enthusiasm afterwards and it had been a pain in the arse and incredibly annoying to be his roommate during that week. “I don’t care; I can still do with her whatever I want on my mind, no insults can keep me from that.” The man answered and Alfred screwed up his nose not wanting to know what was going on on the man’s mind shaking his head while Gregory was openly staring at Candra’s body again.

“Apparently the pirate is a buzzkill without a sense of humour.” Gregory concluded when the other told him that he should leave Karl alone and that he shouldn’t mock him anymore for being attracted to Ronny. Karl however seemed to find the short man rather decent and Alfred was busy with his whisky finding the whole situation rather uninteresting at that point. It had been funny that the other had actually thought Ronny had been a legit woman but at this point it was getting boring. The only thing he found amusing was how the security was trying to deny it that vehemently as he himself didn’t get why it even bothered him.

It wasn’t exactly an elaborate answer to his actual question but when the other said that he could do without the smell in the bar Alfred snorted. “Sorry to disappoint you but you’ll never get used to that smell.” The blond told him as he had lived there for years and every time he was at the entrance the combined smells from the streets and the bar still made him want to throw up.

He turned his head away from his glass and back to the man again when he wanted to know for how long he had lived at Ernie’s now and the blond answered:”It’s been quite some years.” Before he added:”I moved in here with Gregory back then.” He explained and then took another gulp of whisky. “We have known that place long before though. I always came here to get some jobs and Gregory had another motivation.” The blond told the younger one looking to the side where his mate was drooling over the show he was getting, his dick clearly erect in his pants what made it obvious which purpose the ginger had originally visited Ernie’s bar for.

With that he changed subjects. “Why do you cover your eye like that and what has happened to it?” he wanted to know. “It’s blind isn’t it?” he assumed as he had managed to get a gaze on it through the blond strands of hair.

While they were chatting a few hours were passing by and Gregory had had to look at another woman because Candra had disappeared with a client. After he had done that for a while he had stood up and had told Alfred that he would talk to a few guys regarding some jobs now and that he would find one that would pay him enough to bang Candra into senselessness and get her to doing everything he wanted with the money.

Alfred had just nodded disinterestedly when the ginger had gone his way. He wasn’t the only one who had left the hitman and Alex who had finally gotten his dinner from the overworked kitchen now alone at the bar. Karl had had to go and do his duty and it had become clear to Ernie that one security guy would not be enough if his bar would continue to flourish that way.

The place was pure chaos, it was loud, the people were gambling, screaming, dancing, taking drugs, drinking and doing what they always did. It was lively and noise but suddenly, when the door went open the place went quite for a mere second.

A short man with broad shoulders who was dressed in a black leather jacket, jeans and crocodile leather boots was entering the room flanked by two taller men. He had a scar across his face, reddish-brown stubble on his chin and his face and the brown eyes reminded of a jackal. His reddish-brown hair was hanging straggly onto his shoulders and there was a natural white strand in the front section of his hair. The man walked into the bar as if he owned it, as if he owned everything and could do as he pleased. Walking by the stage the leader of the influential gang who wasn’t taller than 1,70m pushed away another man before he pulled himself up to grab Ronny by his waist claiming him and dragging the taller but thinner man along with him towards the bar squeezing the cheeks of the drag-queens arse which were dressed in tiny latex panties.

The stern face of Jackal lit up and a smirk was to see on his face when he recognised Alfred at the bar. “Alfred!” He exclaimed joyfully. “The only man who has ever broken my heart by turning my generous offer of joining me down. How great could we have become together?” his raucous voice sounded dramatically placing his other hand on his heart ‘HATE’ tattooed onto his fingers and Alfred grinned back at him. “Good that you’ve never been the theatrical type Jackal!” he commented before they pulled each other into a hug hitting each other’s backs vibrantly as a greeting. “A vodka!” Jackal shouted over to Ernie before he took the seat next to the blond pulling Ronny onto his lap. “What’s new?” the hitman asked and the reddish-brown haired male knew that the other wanted to know whether he had a job for him. “We have a problem with some oh so adorable lovebirds. It’s deeply touching.” The other started in a mocking tone. “Those two hopeless little birdies are from two rivalling gangs. Those rivalling gangs are, obviously, my rivals as well. None of those gangs could have ever gotten dangerous for me though. Until those two decided that the feud of their fathers was irrelevant in the eye of their love. It’s a bit like Romeo and Juliet, so cheesy that it makes me want to throw up my heart.” Jackal explained and Alfred already knew where this was going. “However I doubt that they will end up killing each other, no, they will end up killing their fathers what would lead to a fusion of the gangs. And those two as one would get much too powerful for my liking.” The short guy said with a mischievous smirk on his lips. “So I need a hunter to shoot the little birdies down for the rosy sky for me and to make it seem like the one gang had murdered the successor of the other to strengthen the feud so that they shall eliminate each other. It needs a wise and clever hunter who knows his craft!” Jackal’s brown eyes blinked up into Alfred’s direction. “If the payment is enough consider it done.” He assured the other and Jackal ordered Alfred another whisky immediately after that.

Then for the first time the feared man laid his eyes on Alex, recognising that he apparently was at the bar with Alfred. “Who is that small guy there? Your new catch? Never thought you’d be into men like that. He looks so grossly pure and innocent. Does he at least blow you well?” he wanted to know and the hitman’s lips curled up with amusement especially considering that Jackal was about the same height as Alex, maybe two or three centimetres taller but it was insignificant. “He’s not.” The blond corrected and the reddish-brown haired nodded before he turned to Ronny whom he was still holding. “And you...” he said scolding with dangerously glancing eyes when he laid his hands onto the plugs on the male whore’s nipples pulling them off, “...I have told you that I don’t like this clowns make-up and outfit.” He stated and then let one of his hands grab the prostitute’s crotch. “That displeases me too.” He commented at the somehow, however he had done it, hidden cock of the man. “Since you’re mine for tonight again. I want you to change for me!” Jackal ordered Ronny and the whore was letting his finger circle playfully over Jackal’s chest. “Of course, I do everything you want. I am all yours.” He said and stood up from the short man’s chest, ready to leave when the man gave him a slap onto his arse for the way that made Ronny groan and smile coquettishly.

"Guess I'm just starting to feel more comfortable," Alex admitted with a smile as he looked at Alfred. Although whiskey was a bit strong for his taste, he wasn't about to deny a free drink. After what Ronny had told him he was trying to give the man another chance since even he had to admit that first impressions were probably misjudged on both sides. "Odds and ends. I take what I can get. Deliveries, helping out in a business. I had this one guy pay me to gather information once since people tend to just look at me as a non-threat and let their guard down. Since I never asked for details on why the guy liked me," he said as he glanced at the man next to him before shrugging his shoulders. "But that was years ago and he just sort of disappeared. Not sure what happened to him." He stared at his glass, thinking about his past a bit.

Alexander looked over his shoulder at the stripper again, hearing the interest in Gregory's voice. Though he couldn't tell if the man was obsessed with her because of her looks or if he actually cared for her. Judging by the buldge he had a feeling that it might be mostly Candra's looks and she was only going to keep breaking his heart if he didn't see past the fact that she held no interest in him. It wasn't Alex's problem though so he quit watching and kept his mouth shut. The thought almost made him cringe when Gregory mentioned he could do what he wanted to with Candra in his mind and was starting to get the feeling the man was never going to get rid of that fantasy in his head. "Nah, just a point where the teasing gets old is all," he stated as he rested his arms on the top of the bar.

"Good to know that I get to enjoy that lingering smell on a daily basis," Alex responded with a slight sarcasm in his tone. He looked at Alfred and listened to the blonde explain a little about himself and smiled. "Ronny had mentioned you both were hitmen and pretty close friends. Remind me not to piss anyone off that hires you on a normal basis or get on your bad side." His smile almost instantly vanished when the man asked about his eye and looked back down at his drink. It wasn't like people hadn't asked him before, but he really didn't like to admit having a weakness. Knowing he had a blindspot sometimes he had issues reacting to things if someone attacked from the right. This world held no mercy and he was really no different, having had his share of people going after a weaker target. "Just gives people another reason to find me an easier target. It was easier to cover it up and make people guess rather than getting judged by it. I never really let it affect me. In all honestly it just made me more aware of things around me and helped me learn a few tricks." He closed his eyes for a few moments, then opened his eyes. "Guy in the back corner on the right is bragging about how he got revenge on someone for sleeping with his girl," he said before taking a drink. Interestingly enough, despite all the noise going on around them, the person that was a good distance away from the bar was the same man Alfred had seen beating someone to death only the night before. The fact that he didn't have to look came from when he first came downstairs and had scanned the bar carefully, able to point out the stranger's location with ease. He may not have been able to fight, but he had a few hidden talents that kept him alive.

Alex was glad to finally get something to eat today. He really needed to get a better daily routine or it was going to start affecting his health. He had noticed the noise had ceased in the room and glanced over his shoulder towards the door to see what had made everyone grow so quiet. Anaylizing the man for a moment as he watched as he moved about the bar, he got a feeling it was probably someone he didn't want to cross. It seemed like he knew both Ronny and Alfred well from how he acted and the name confirmed it. This was the one he had heard about before mostly through other people. Ease dropping had just become a habit of his as he listened to them all converse by him while eating his meal, doing his best not to attract any attention to himself. The job caught his interest and not in a good way. Alexander wasn't surprised necessarily. Rivals tended to do things to each other and manipulate situations in their favor. Still, the idea of killing two people just because they cared about each other just wasn't right. Grant it, he wasn't sure who these people were and had no idea what kind of things they may or may not have done and it was probably none of his concern, but it was hard for him not to feel sorry for the couple in a strange way.

Alex was shocked for a moment, his cheeks turning red from the questions Jackal was asking and soon his expression changed to slightly annoyed, although he was still blushing heavily. "Are all your friends such lovely people or am I just lucky enough to be their target of outrageous assumptions?" He asked Alfred, clearly irritated as he finished off his whiskey. It wasn't so much that the man didn't interest him as strange as it was to have an attraction to the tall blonde, but he wasn't about to bring it up or at least he would need to have a lot more drinks in his system first to continue thinking about this. And like Jackal had said, he doubted he was Alfred's type nor did he really want to get involved with a man who killed people for a living. He watched the interaction between the prostitute and the gentleman, getting the feeling the two were very, very well acquainted in intimate ways. A little too much information for his comfort. At the moment he was debating to himself to go back to his room and try to get some sleep.

Alfred listened to what the other said with interest and it didn’t really surprise him that his jobs were minor things that weren’t all too risky and didn’t bring the man in a position to act ethically questionable and harm another party. However there was a small moment of surprise when he heard the shorter one say that he had been collecting information. Being a spy was something he hadn’t thought was something the other was capable of doing especially considering that spies did get involved in shady business rather often. “Aside from your activity as a spy I would assume that none of those things paid incredibly well.” He commented. “But I wouldn’t have thought you were the type to gather information that would be used against someone else. You seemed to be too much of an idealistic dreamer for that but maybe there are more grey areas to your character than I have thought.” He granted the blond man nodding to himself, taking another gulp of whisky. “You like the whisky? It’s my favourite.” The hitman asked on the sidelines.

With a snort the blond man looked at Alex. ”You gotta love that stench!” he commented not any less sarcastically his lips curled up in a twisted grin. His face went plain again hearing the other talk about what Ronny had informed him about. “That nosy Nancy can’t keep anything to himself. He is blabbering and blabbering, sometimes I wonder how that obnoxious queen even breathes as he talks non-stop.” Alfred complained about Ronny. Despite him feeling friendly towards Ronny the other’s behaviour often annoyed him and the feminine guy was definitely much too talk active for his liking. A dry laugh escaped him when the other said he wouldn’t want to piss off any regular costumer of his and didn’t want to be on a hitman’s bad side. “You should know something about my clients little giant...” he started and emptied the glass of whisky to order another one. “While I do have regular clients who are influential and hire me out of tactical and calculative reasons, everyone could potentially become a client of mine. Many of those who hire me wouldn’t have thought that they would ever pay someone to kill another person until they do and the reasons of those people mostly are not strategically or to come closer to a specific goal, no, it’s much more trivial for the most part. From everything I know even you could become a client of mine one day who pays me to take someone’s life.” Alfred said with a wide and dark smirk. “Yesterday, someone has paid Gregory to kill his girlfriend because she had betrayed him and cheated on him.” The blond let him know what things they got hired for to a very high degree.

“Granted, she was a dirty slut indeed. She invited Gregory to have his way with her and after they had sex he sliced her throat. He didn’t do a clean job, looked and smelled gross when he came home.” The blond commented the only thing concerning him about that being the fact that Gregory had not taken a shower right after that and had brought the smell of female perfume, sex, sweat and blood with him onto the attic.

It didn’t go unnoticed how the other was looking away and down into the glass again, visibly uncomfortable by the mentioning of his eye. Alfred listened and he couldn’t help but recognise that self-pity in the man’s undertone again, when he stated that it was yet another reason for the people to target him as it was a weak spot. “People target you because you are insecure about yourself, not only regarding your blind eye but your height as well. People like us here in district seven smell insecurity kilometres up the wind and that’s what makes you an easy target.” The hitman found and then he laughed his snorting laugh again before he turned his body around a little and reached out his hand pulling the curtain of hair away from the young man’s eye looking straight into it. “And you think that wearing a bandage or your hair as a curtain doesn’t draw all the more attention to it and makes it clear that you’re hiding something there? That bandage had made it even more visible that there was something up with your eye and that you couldn’t see through the bandage was certain as well.” The blond explained. “Do you think Gregory would have made any remark about your eye or called you a pirate if you had not worn that?” he asked in a serious way. Then he realised that the other had not answered one of his questions. “Now, how has that happened to your eye? A fight? Have you been under attack here? Or were you born with this?” he wanted to know, curious because he couldn’t see scars or any visible damage on and around the eye that would have pointed towards an injury that had been inflicted on the short blond man.

The tall hitman raised an eyebrow when the other was starting with his demonstration but he turned around curiously and looked at the guy who was apparently bragging about revenge. When he first saw the person nothing rang a bell, he didn’t know the guy, he didn’t look impressive or as if he was anywhere near important. It was a man whom Alfred could have crushed between two fingers with ease and he wanted to turn around again with a shrug when his brain recognised the face after all from the night before. “He has beaten a guy to death in the ally down the road yesterday night.” He commented apathetically and then the obligatory shrug followed.

Amusement made itself at home on Alfred’s face again as he observed the short man’s reaction to Jackals comment. Alex had flushed as red as a traffic light and seemed incredibly irritated about Jackal’s speculations. The younger man soon gave vent to his anger complaining to the hitman about it what made it all the more hilarious to him. “Well, you just give off a vibe that makes it obvious that you aren’t from here and don’t really fit in. You are not only the new guy, you seem much too innocent and pure for being here and that makes you stick out and makes people question.” He explained smirking widely. “But no worries, if you aren’t killed this district will corrupt you sooner or later anyway and stain your purity in crimson.” The blond assured the other. “ Why are you getting all red about it though?” the blond asked with a deep chuckle. Jackal on the other hand was now that Alex had reacted in a way that he found odd as well focussed on the short man completely, examining him. “How sensitive!” he commented and pulled out a knife from his pocket. “What was it that offended and insulted you, that I called you small, innocent or was it the suggestion that you might be with a man? If it’s the last and you find that being gay is an insult I am inclined to feel insulted by this now and maybe it will piss me off, what would force me to take your second eye as well!” the reddish-brown haired man barked, his face stern. “Jackal!” Alfred said in a calming tone when the other was raising the arm with the knife a little. But when the man threw the knife he didn’t throw it at the blond newbie but he nailed a mouse onto the ground with it. “Rat!” Jackal hissed screwing his nose. “I hate rats!” he added and Alfred looked over the counter where the mouse was flocked onto the wooden floor. “It’s a mouse.” He detected and Jackal shrugged. “All the same! Furry, small and with a long naked tail.” The man said when Ernie was heading his way with some glasses of beer when he nearly stumbled over the knife and the dead mouse. “Jackal!” he screamed immediately knowing who that had been right away. “How often do I have to tell you that you aren’t supposed to throw knives at rodents in my crowded bar wherever you see one. Last time you threw your knife at a ferret calling it a rat and you nearly hit the owner of the ferret with the knife too and then it turned into a mass brawl because you refused to buy the gentleman a new ferret even though you’ve killed his.” The old owner scolded and Jackal slammed his fist onto the counter. “Of course not, if he wants a new rat he can go fetch one in the canalisation where he belongs too!” the short man was completely undiscerning and Ernie placed the plate with the beers onto the counter, pulled the knife out of the mouse and the ground, handed it back to Jackal before he took the mouse up and disappeared to throw the dead creature out of the bar. While he was doing that Jackal took one of the beers which definitely had not been for him and gave one to Alfred and then pushed the third one over to Alex too.

When Ronny reappeared he had no make-up on anymore, the wig was gone as well and his short hair was to see again. The male whore had kept the panties on but he had freed his cock and since he was well endowed it was incredibly visible and not only that, it was on the verge of falling out and showing out of panties which had been made for women as well. The thin man looked a little confused though when he approached the three men sitting at the bar and made himself comfortable on Jackal’s lap again. “What has happened? Ernie walked past me completely pissed, a dead rat in hand.” Ronny wanted to know. “Mouse.” Alfred corrected and then pointed at Jackal.

The gang leader decided to ignore it but let his eyes roam over the drag-queen again. “It’s much better this way!” he said, his strong grip closing around the man’s dick what made the violet haired groan.

"It was decent but it was only for about a month. Havn't done a job like that since I was a teen," Alex explained as he rested his chin on the palm of his hand. "Everyone holds their secrets. Can't always be quick to judge until you get to know them." He smiled a little. It wasn't the most shady job, but considering the man he worked for had just up and disappeared there was probably a lot more to the situation that he was glad he didn't know about. Looking back on it now, he had always wondered if his involvement would come back to haunt him at some point. Then again he was probably thinking too much into it since it had been several years now. He glanced down at his glass when Alfred asked him if he had enjoyed the whiskey and gave a nod in response. It actually wasn't that bad despite the fact that he rarely drank any heavy liquors. "It's pretty good. I can see why you like it."

Alexander couldn't help but chuckle at how Alfred responded to knowing that the prostitute had spoken about him and looked at the man. "Aww what's wrong? Afraid that he's going to imply that you might have a heart under that hard exterior?" Resting his arms on the top of the bar he grinned. "He did speak highly of you and mentioned you're a nice guy. Changed my perspective on you pretty quickly," he admitted, kind of enjoying see the annoyance reguarding the subject. He cocked his head to the side slightly as the man explained what type of people hired him and that it could be anyone, even people who never thought they would go that far. When Alfred implied that even he might hire the hitman someday he grinned at the thought. "I would have to be pretty desperate to hire you for anything." His grin faded though as the man explained a little about the type of jobs they got hired for and felt slightly unnerved by the details. "Well... at least she got to have fun one last time I guess, but there is a thing called too much information," he said, not exactly wanting that mental image in his head.

As he listened to Alfred explain why people had a tendency to target him he took a moment to think about it. It made sense, but he wasn't sure how he could possibly get rid of those insecurities he had developed over the years. "So, you're saying I need to be more confident and not let things bother me." He glanced at the man's hand as it reached out and brushed his hair aside before his gaze met the blue eyes staring back into his own. "Maybe a part of me is trying to hide it from myself," he admitted before hearing the remark about Gregory calling him a pirate. He let out a small sigh, unable to deny that the man was right as he lowered his head and a few of the strands fell back over his eye. Though he didn't bother to fix his hair and fully cover it this time. People do seem to notice him the more he tries to stay hidden. It didn't have to do with other people at all, but his own insecurities. He was always making excuses because of it. "I was born with it, although only partially so it wasn't noticed right away when I was younger. I lost complete sight when I was about six or seven," he explained to the man. The young man examined Alfred for a moment and was a little curious about something. "So you saw him, but just let it happen?" He asked, knowing most people just ignore things like that, but he was more wondering what was going through Alfred's mind when he saw it happening.

Alexander found himself pouting slightly. Sure, he didn't fit in and no he had never killed anyone, but it would be nice if people would let up on him a little. He could only imagine what they would say and do if they found out he was a virgin living in a place full of prostitutes. Although it was pretty obvious how uncomfortable he was sometimes. "Maybe if I was defending myself that could happen but otherwise the way people percieve me probably won't change anytime soon." He avoided eye contact with the man when he asked why he had turned so red, the blush still prominent on his face as he tried to come up with an answer. Before he could though he glanced over at Jackal when the man began speaking, focusing on the knife now in the man's hand. "If I implied I had an issue with it then I apologize. I could care less about another's sexual preference nor do I have a problem with it. I just wasn't expecting anyone to assume that about me is all or imply that I would be with someone who could probably break me in half," he said as he glanced at Alfred for a moment before looking back at Jackal. His eyes followed the knife as it was thrown and looked at the mouse that twitched slightly with the blade pinning it to the ground. "Nice shot..." Yeah, probably not a good idea to piss this guy off. Good note to keep in the back of his mind so he didn't end up like that rodent one day. He looked at the beer and knew he was probably going to regret it, but accepted the drink.

His attention was drawn to Ronny when the man returned, having the same thought at the security guard earlier on where the hell the prostitute kept that hidden before. Watching how the two interacted made him wonder if they even knew the definition of shame. Looking away and taking a drink of his beer he couldn't help but think of someone taking control like that and being a little aggressive was kind of a turn on, one that he never thought he would be interested in.

“True!” he said exhaling a cloud of smoke that swathed him completely. “I am not attempting to dig for secrets though if no one pays me for it that is. There is enough dirt on the surface here already; whenever I took a look into the abyss I regretted it afterwards and it gained me nothing. Would you want to know the secrets of a man like myself? I doubt it.” He said laughing cynically. “Everything it would give you in the end after hours of unpleasant thinking was the knowledge of how powerless you are and every single one of us is.” Alfred added pressing the cigarette out on the counter again before he took another gulp of whisky.

The answer he gave him when he had asked about the whisky amused him a little. “You’re not that big of a whisky drinker aren’t you little giant?” he asked chuckling. “However I am glad to hear that you can value it and understand the appeal regardless.” The blond told him bordering on a charming demeanour but not quite there yet.

Alfred turned to him and smirked at him playfully. “You’ve got me there! That’s the reason. I just don’t want that anyone could get the idea that I was not a heartless bastard.” He said sarcastically. It was hard for him to believe that Ronny had told the man that he was a nice guy, then again when he thought about it some more it was absolutely something that whore would do. The hitman didn’t think that ‘nice-guy’ would be the right vocabulary to describe someone like him but he wasn’t the worst type of person either. “He lied to you without knowing. I am not a nice guy, ask Angelina.” He laughed dryly thinking about the encounter with the cleaning lady in the morning .

He raised his eyebrows at the other saying that he had to be incredibly desperate to hire him for anything. “For anything?” he asked questioningly. “Do you question my qualifications here?” he laughed sarcastically. “I’ve never had a single complaint from a client regardless of what kind of job I took. I’m good at everything I do as I don’t do half assed things.” The blond said leaning in closer breathing into Alex’s ear with a low and cold voice.

The hitman couldn’t keep a straight face anymore and he was bursting out in laughter, bending forward when the other indirectly told him that giving so much detail about such issues was inappropriate and by saying too much information. “You’re gold!” he said wanting to take another gulp of that whisky of his but decided against it as he was still laughing. “Have you looked around yourself little giant?” he asked nodding into the direction of the stage where some guy had buried his face between the tits of a stripper, then into another direction where someone got a lap dance and then into the right corner where a prostitute was giving a costumer a blowjob under the table, all publically for everyone to see and without any inhibition or shame. “You know what kind of place you’re in don’t you?” he asked as it was quite ironic that the other complained over too explicit information at a place like that. “If sex and blood makes you uncomfortable this place will turn out to be your personal hell.” He let the other know. “This is a strip club/ brothel/ bar in district seven; it’s not as fancy as the district you’re from.” He said cynically grinning as this was pretty ironic but true. Compared to district seven the other shitholes were appearing almost upscale. The people in district seven had their own ways of dealing with each other and they didn’t have much rules in their communication, they had no manners, there was nothing too inappropriate to say and having grown up in such a place they had all lost their sense of shame long ago.

“Yes, that’s exactly what I am saying.” He confirmed when the other had summarised what he had told him in regards to his insecurities and why people targeted him. Listening interestedly he was surprised that this had seemed to be a disease the other had been born with but that had gradually worsened over time. “Have you already been here when your eye had turned blind?” he asked curiously. “And if not, why didn’t the perfect plastic people fix it? I mean, they fix things that aren’t even broken, so they should be able to fix something that is actually broken.” He assumed not really sure though as he had never actually seen the other side, aside from their propaganda and their cheesy TV shows that was.

When the other sounded a little shocked about Alfred having done nothing to prevent that guy beating the other guy to death he was actually completely surprised and confused. “No, I of course stuck my nose into their business and saved that scum from the other piece of scum. And since you see something like that every five minutes or so I do nothing else than saving scum from scum the whole day, so that I can safe other scum from the same scum that I have just saved earlier.” He said sarcastically. “I generally stay out of and am not interested in other people’s business. I only care about my own business.” Alfred said and he deliberately left out the fact that he also cared about his friends and would fight for all of them. He was not only incredibly protective of Ronny, he was also protective of Gregory for example, even though he always insulted him and oftentimes kicked him from the mattress when he annoyed him, what was the reason why Alfred had gotten incredibly mean and cold towards Candra after she had rejected his mate that way knowing that this had hurt the other hitman. The blond was a loyal person to those who meant something to him, while he was pretty much apathetic towards everything else in the district. Things like what he had seen the other night were part of their everyday life, it didn’t even draw much attention to it on the streets of the district and when Alfred saw something like that he noted it but it just went in and then out of his mind in mere seconds. “If you are smart and want to stay alive you do exactly the same, only mind your own business and care for yourself.” He advised the other.

“Wait and see!” Alfred said amused at how certain the other was that he could keep his purity and that he would not be corrupted by the district and Ernie’s bar. It was easy for a naive man like the other to say that but everyday life in district seven would leave one or the other mark on the man for sure.

Again the younger male looked away from him incredibly obvious and with a still shiningly red face unable to look Alfred into his amused face. The hitman had noted that the other got easily uncomfortable, somewhat embarrassed and flustered when anything circled around the subject of sex and it was kind of hilarious and ironic considering the place this man had chosen to live in now. He didn’t say anything though, he just enjoyed observing Alex’s behaviour with a wide smirk on his face finding it funny that such a stupid comment and question coming from Jackal had brought him to that state. And somehow he was curious to know what the other was thinking about in that moment.

Now Jackal looked pretty entertained by the other grinning widely into his face. “So you find that Alfred is just too big for you?” he joked now looking at Alfred whose lips were curled up in a smile. “He apparently finds you unattractive Alfred.” Jackal said hitting the man’s side with his elbow. “Apparently!”the blond commented smiling. “You don’t have a chance with the small guy as he is scared that you might break him in half during sex. Go search for someone your size!” he jested and the hitman moved along. “Will have to do that. A pity!” he chuckled turning to the beer Jackal had just pushed in front of him.

While Jackal was making out with and fondling Ronny in front of the bar, what actually got the drag-queen to shut up and only let out some moans and savouring noises for a change, Alfred’s eyes were on the young man who showed the same pattern of reaction to that he generally showed to the subject of sex or the open display of intimacy. He looked away concentrated to not look there again and seemed tense and uncomfortable. But while he was closely examining his face there was something else on it now. It seemed to be torn between the usual ‘urgh’ and put off side and something else and the hitman believed to see that the interaction between Ronny and Jackal had turned the other on a little and awakened some desires in him. “You like the idea of being handled and dominated like that too?” he asked grinning widely. “Who would have guessed that it had happened that quickly to see arousal in your eyes instead of disgust and embarrassment.” The blond teased the other a little continuing to study his face and the gaze in his green eyes.

Jackal and Ronny were interrupted by Ernie though who reappeared after he had thrown the mouse out of the bar and realised that the beer was not on the plate anymore but stood in front of the three men. The old man rolled his eyes. “You impudent piece of shit!” he barked and whipped Jackal with the dishtowel before he made himself onto drawing three other ones for those customers who were waiting for it.

Alexander thought about it for a brief moment as he took a drink of his beer. No, he didn't particularly want to know what kind of secrets this man had. It would probably just give him nightmares if he did anyways. Though a part of him would be lying if it didn't make him curious. Unfortunately in this world, too much curiousity can get you killed. "I think I'll live not knowing the details of your life." When Alfred asked him about the whiskey he shook his head. "Not really. I personally don't drink very often to be completely honest," he admitted, trying not to show that he felt a little light headed. Part of that had to do with the fact that he rarely drank, but some of it was also because of his size so it tended to affect him pretty quickly. Although it was pretty clear that he had loosened up since he had started drinking.

The young man snickered at the sarcastic tone in Alfred's voice. "Oh. I met her. Gave me quite the earful about not making a mess thanks to an incident involving you leaving clean up in the bathroom," he explained and a sigh passed his lips. It was definitly something he hadn't been expecting when he met the woman and he almost felt like a child being lectured by an angry mother during their interaction. The blonde blinked and glanced over at Alfred, feeling the breath on his ear. He wasn't sure if it was the cold tone that made him feel uneasy or the fact that the hitman could do any job without fail. At the same time it did make him wonder what the man had meant by half assed. He didn't doubt in the slightest that Alfred was efficiant in his work, but it did make him wonder just what kind of jobs had this man done over the years. Thinking back on when he mentioned Gregory sleeping with a woman before killing her, to what Jackal was requesting him to do. It was definitly a wide range of differences between those two jobs alone. Resting his cheek on the palm of his hand he looked at the man. "I'm probably going to regret this, but what kind of jobs have you been hired for?"

"Just because I'm here doesn't mean I have to adapt to the lifestyle," Alex said and let out a heavy sigh, realizing he was starting to get used to the stupid nickname Alfred had given him. Reluctantly, he glanced around the place for a moment. It was probably going to take a while for him to get used to the practices around him. The strippers were one thing, but the open sexual activity he just couldn't understand. To him, it was one of those things he had always thought of as personal. Something you shared with someone you had interest in or cared for. Maybe this place was already starting to corrupt him since he was starting to question his own outlook on sex. Especially with the few perverse thoughts crossing his mind. His eyes wandered back to the man sitting next to him. While he wouldn't necessarily call any of the districts fancy by any means, he had to admit there was a huge and obvious difference in district seven. It seemed like people really just didn't have a care in the world here outside of themselves and their desires to do what they wished. "So... do you partake in the activities here?" He asked, wanting to know if he was just as shameless as the people around them.

Alexander shook his head and took another drink. "No. I didn't start off here." When asked why they hadn't bothered to fix his eye he thought back on it for a moment. It wasn't that they couldn't fix it at all. "You can say I had the same ideals even when I was young. I didn't think I was at a disadvantage or that I had to be made into this perfect image just because they wanted me to be that way. I guess... I wanted to be different from the rest of them even if it was something small because it made me who I am." In some ways he did wonder if he would ever see his family again. Ultimately, it was his decision to not change that landed him behind these walls, but he had never regretted that decision. In a way he had always been against their ideals. He smiled a little. "To think that wanting to be different and have flaws was such a terrible thing. I never understood it."

His eyes narrowed as he stared at the man with an unamused expression. "No need to be sarcastic. Sorry I asked." It was kind of a dumb question now that he thought about it. Alex had a bad habit of saying whatever came to mind most of the time which is what made him seem so naive to others. "Must get lonely only caring about yourself," he said, beginning to wonder if the reason the man was alone was because of his profession. He could imagine that openly caring for someone else would probably just put them in danger. Or maybe the man just didn't care which he doubted after what Ronny had told him. It did seem like Alfred had a few people he watched out for even if it wasn't always obvious. Even now, the advice he was being given at least showed Alexander that he did show some kind of caring nature even if it was unintentional. "Noted," he said in response to the advice and smiled at him.

The young man shrugged off the comment regarding how the place would end up corrupting him. It was possible he was in denial that it would as this man had grown up here and knew what this place did to people while Alex probably hadn't had it as hard as he originally thought. Having rarely come here before his recent decision to rent a room in this bar, he really did have no idea what life here was like. The thought of Alfred's size was now on his mind thanks to it being pointed out, listening as the two were being a bit sarcastic and over dramatic while mocking him a little. 'I really need to learn how to keep my mouth shut,' he thought with an exasperated sigh as he closed his eyes, feeling like he had brought a lot of this on himself. The question had thrown him off, not expecting Alfred to be watching him that closely much less catch onto what he had been thinking about. "D-don't make assumptions." He hadn't even realized that he had stuttered and couldn't bring himself to make eye contact with the man while he answered the question. The look in his eyes told a different story despite his denial that it had been what he was thinking about. "I'm going to bed...," he mumbled, his tone sounding slightly defensive all of a sudden which was a pretty good sign that he couldn't deny what Alfred was saying as he stood up, walking past the hit man towards his room.

“Living over a bar I can see that change in the near future.” Alfred remarked when the other told him that he seldom drank any alcohol. The hitman himself had started drinking alcohol from a too early age on, it was pretty common in district seven and considering his life and how he had fought to survive on the streets as a kid and a teen and what he had started to do for a living it was no wonder at all since at times he had needed to numb himself and turn his head off to neither feel nor think. Those days were mostly gone though as he generally had become apathetic and numb, now he drank because he just did, it had become a habit and was a part of his everyday life, it wasn’t even a question anymore whether he was drinking every night or not and the bottles on his and Gregory’s attic were enough prove of their heavy alcohol consumption.

The blond man chuckled when the younger one told him that he actually had had an encounter with Angelina already and the impression the woman apparently had made on the newbie. “She even gave me a special mentioning, what an honour, that genuinely surprises me. She usually just calls all of us dirty pigs. If she hasn’t called you that you aren’t at home hear yet.” He commented with a grin finding it indeed surprising that the cleaning lady had mentioned him specifically as he wasn’t even the one producing most of the corpses in the building as he usually just minded his own business and wasn’t easy to provoke unlike Jackal who had quite the temper, however his indifference ended when someone was about to mutilate and kill his friend.

He looked at the other resting his head on his palm before he asked him what kind of jobs he was taking. A wide smile was appearing on the blond’s face as he said:”You already learned that I am a hitman. If you don’t regret knowing that you probably won’t feel much worse about the other jobs I take.” With that he lit another cigarette feeling the smoke fill up his lungs before it came out of his nose again. “As a hitman I take all kind of different jobs, I don’t care whom I am supposed to kill, I don’t discriminate.” He laughed cynically. “Other than that I work as a debt collector, thief, spy, I threaten people for money, I hunt down people for clients, I do nearly everything if the payment is decent enough. Mainly I am a hitman after all though. I am renowned in that field since age sixteen and have started even earlier.”

There was a smirk crossing his face and his blue eyes gazed into those of the short man. “For someone who finds detailed sexual topics inappropriate you’re all of a sudden rather interested in my private life. Why do you wanna know? Do you want in my pants little giant?” he joked with a snort. “If you include the drinking, the gambling and the networking for jobs than yes, I participate. If you solely mean sex with whores or engaging in sexual activities in public than no, I don’t. I don’t understand the appeal.” He answered for his standards in a serious tone. “I suppose I don’t have to ask you your stance on that.” Alfred knew very well and grinned. “However I would like to know why sex makes you that uncomfortable? It’s an easily noticeable pattern. You tense up and get all flustered when someone talks about it or makes a sexual remark about you.” The hitman was a little curious and amused at the same time.

It didn’t really surprise him to hear that the younger one had already been too idealistic for his own good as a kid and he shook his head grinning. “My my, that was a retarded thing to do.” He said. “I believe that such an amount of idealism as well as bravery always goes hand in hand with a form of exceptional naivety and stupidity.” The blond commented laughing. “And technically speaking being not able to see with both eyes is a physical disadvantage.” He corrected the man’s thoughts that seemed far off from reality to him and fit his picture of the other as an idealistic dreamer Alfred had gotten from the other so far. “However I can’t say that your stupid rebelliousness that has gotten you the ticket here doesn’t leave a congenial impression on me.” He admitted looking into those green eyes.

“No!” he just said shaking his head slightly at the implication that it had to get lonely only caring about oneself. Alfred didn’t really feel lonely most of the time; he had more people in his life than he had ever had before. Granted from time to time he was missing something but he was explaining it to himself with not having had sex for a few months already even though deep inside he knew that this was not a sufficient explanation and only half of the truth.

The hitman busted out into laughter again as Alex stuttered his response to his comment and everything in Alfred’s expression said ‘nailed it’ as he watched the younger one who couldn’t even look him in the eyes. It got even more amusing when the other announced that he would go to bed in a passive aggressive way getting all defensive what was proving the tall man right again. Alex didn’t come far though as the hitman’s hand got a strong grip of the other’s wrist keeping him from leaving the bar. “Hey now, no need to get all defensive and running to your room to masturbate yourself to sleep at such an early hour at your first day in your new home.” He said unable to restrain himself from teasing and mocking the other as his reactions to that were just way too hilarious. “Look, Alex, you haven’t even finished your beer and you don’t want to be a sissy because I was just making a little fun, being a tease, huh?” the blond man asked but had already made the decision for the other by pulling him back, laying his muscular arm around his shoulder, stroking the curtain of hair away from the man’s eye again before he shoved him towards his seat again.

It was possible. After all, being surrounded by liquor all the time he might make it a habit to spend his nights at the bar. Well... maybe not every night. But once in a while couldn't hurt. "I mean..." Alexander kind of glanced around the room again and chuckled to himself. "I can see why she would call you all dirty pigs. Personally I'm going to try and avoid anymore lectures from her," he said and shook his head. Angelina had seemed like she had enough to deal with as it was without him making her life any harder.

Alexander listened intently to the man as he spoke, seeming to become more and more interested about the man's lifestyle. He may not have agreed with the fact that Alfred did whatever job he was paid for, but at least the man was consistant and from the sound of it very good at what he did. He wondered if the man had made any enemies over the years or what he would do if someone ever wanted Alfred to kill someone he knew. There was always an off chance it could happen. Although that was just a 'what if' scenario. "What made you decide to be a hitman anyways? Just on a whim or was there a reason behind it?" His questions were starting to dig a little. He was wanting to see just how much he could push his boundries because he wanted to gain a better understanding of Alfred's lifestyle and past.

"You wish," Alex said before taking a drink of his beer. "Just curious is all since you seem to think this place will corrupt me so much." He did find it interesting when the man said he didn't partake in the sexual activities. Honestly, he couldn't understand the appeal either but he had a few ideas that came to mind. Maybe some people liked the thrill of others watching, or being somewhere where they could risk getting caught was appealing. Like having sex in the showers here where anyone could just walk in. Though unless he asked someone he really couldn't say for sure what a person's reason would be to be so active in public. Alfred seemed to have an idea of his feelings towards this subject so he didn't bother to answer. He had made his opinions pretty clear. When the man asked why he was so uncomfortable with the subject he let out a sigh and hung his head, closing his eyes. "Is it really that obvious?" He really couldn't hide much from this man at all could he. "You'd just laugh if I told you..."

"Maybe it was stupid, but I don't regret it either." Alexander opened his eyes and glanced over at the man, unsure if he was being insulted or complimented for his actions. Maybe it was a bit of both as he watched the man laugh. "Technically yes... it is a disadvantage. The best I can do is learn to live with it instead of thinking of it like that though." Alfred's next words surprised him a little as his eyes met with the piercing blue ones staring back at him. It had left an impression on him? And in a good way? "How so?" He asked curiously as he cocked his head to the side. Alex was also a bit curious when the man denied being lonely. Was it really so bad to have someone to care about or that cared for him? He almost felt sorry that the man lacked that in his life. But for now he decided not to press the topic since Alfred didn't seem to want to talk about it.

Alexander stopped as he felt the man grip his wrist and turned to look at him, wondering why he had been stopped. "Who said I was being defensive? And what the hell made you think that's what I was going to do of all things!?" If his face could get any more red it would've. This guy just wasn't letting up at all, though Alex wasn't exactly helping his situation because of his reactions. "I really don't care that you're teasing me. I'm just tired." That was a blatant lie because his responses and body language contradicted that, but it was the only thing he could think of to say. Alfred seemed to be having way too much fun making him feel embarrassed. His body tensed up when he was pulled back and he couldn't help but give the blonde a dirty look when Alfred wrapped his arm around his shoulder. The hit man had brushed the hair from his eye again and he turned his head, seeming to calm down just a little just before he was shoved back to his seat. With a defeated huff, he sat back down and did what the man wanted. "Fine but when I'm done with my drink I'm leaving," he said, pouting a little and looking slightly irritated by the situation.

A snorting laugh escaped him when the other stated that he could understand why Angelina was calling all of the men who lived in the building dirty pigs. His eyes followed the green ones of Alex who was looking at the scenes with the whores going on behind him but most of those people didn’t even live over the bar. He grinned. “I can’t see why this would justify such a descriptor.” He commented his lips still curled up when suddenly Gregory appeared behind the two of them slinging his arms over both of their shoulders, leaning forward so that his head was at the height o their ears. The ginger was smiling as if it was Christmas and his birthday at the same time and his voice sounded as sardonic as triumphing when he spoke to them. “I didn’t find a job that paid enough so I gambled. At first I have lost but then, then I have won and I have won a damn lot of money. And you know what that means?” he took his arms away from both men and made a thrusting motion whilst imitating a squeaking bed, before he stuck his head between the two of them again. “ It’s a good day for Gregory as I’ll bang Candra and I’ll bang her hard. I will fuck her brain out and I’ll be allowed to do whatever I want with her hot body. That whore will think twice before she’ll insult me again when I she got a taste of my...:” Alfred cut him off. “You’re not helping to prove my point here Gregory.” He said dryly without any emotion and while the other hitman sat down next to Alex waiting for Candra to get back from servicing her client, Alfred switched back subjects to Angelina again saying: “Good luck trying to avoid her lectures.”

The blond hitman laughed loudly when the other asked him what had made him decide to become a hitman. “The appreciation and glory that you earn killing people for money of course! It was always my dream job.” He said his voice dripping off sarcasm again. “I didn’t really decide that this was what I wanted to do, it was more of a coincidence that I got into it.” The man told the other now being serious. It had started with Alfred having nearly gotten raped by a disgusting paedophile piece of human garbage that didn’t even deserve to live when he was ten. As a kid surviving on the streets alone it had not been the first attempt of reprehensible wastes of oxygen trying to do something like that to him but he had always slipped through without them even getting the chance. But this guy had had another tactic. He had just opened the door of his house and had caught Alfred by surprise whilst walking the streets. When the guy had tried to violate and rape him Alfred had fought for his life and he had gotten a hold of a heavy brass bust smashing the thing onto his head before squishing the guys dick with it in disgust and fury, screaming and then he had been beating him with the brass bust over and over again so consumed by hate, disgust and fury that he had not even realised at which point the guy had died. The reprehensible piece of dirt had not been recognisable as anything remotely human – what he really had not been in the first place - after that anymore; he had merely been a pulp of formless flesh when ten years old Alfred had stopped beating onto him because he had collapsed from the exhaustion.

While he had sat there on the ground three people had crawled out of the backroom and they had cried tears of joy when they had seen the man dead on the floor as he had done what he had tried to do to Alfred to his wife and his two children who had been even smaller than Alfred also. The ten years old had not understood why this mother had not killed him long ago and he had judged her for this but he had not questioned for long as they had been so thankful to him that they had given him food and clothing and had offered him a bed and she had even wanted to adopt him but he had declined as he had not trusted any people especially not middle aged or elderly women, so they had given him money when he had left them after dinner and it had not been a small amount of cash. However he had learned that the people got incredibly generous and were willing to give a lot, if one killed someone they wanted to see dead desperately, so he had started to kill people when he saw other’s in bad situations hoping for a payment or reward for his work which he most often had received and he quickly had learned how and where to offer his services and had made it his profession.

It amused him and his cigarette nearly fell out of his mouth when he laughed loudly. “You’re that good? Do you have any speciality or what?” he mocked him when he said that Alfred wished that he would want to sleep with him.

He showed the other his teeth in a grin when Alex told him the reason as to why he actually had asked and the blond man scratched his chin. “It will definitely corrupt you in one way or the other. It must not necessarily do so in a sexual way but to some degree that is also incredibly likely.” He explained and although he was still grinning he was serious about that.

When the other dropped his head asking whether him being uncomfortable with sexual topics was that obvious Alfred nodded:” Incredibly obvious! The pattern in your behaviour is crystal clear.” Still looking curious at the other he started to smirk again and a chuckle was escaping him when the younger one said that he would probably just laugh about him if he told him That amused him but made him all the more curious to know as well. “I can’t promise not to laugh but that pattern you show without knowing the reason is hilarious too so I will tease you regardless anyway. So sing little giant? What is your problem with the topic of sex?” he repeated the question, his blue eyes looking straight into green.

The surprise in the short man’s face when Alfred told him that his reckless, naive rebelliousness had left an impression on him amused him and stole a chuckled from him when the other looked at him as if he asked himself whether the hitman was just mocking him again or not. “Let’s say I don’t find the plastic people and their life-style appealing. I find that they are shallow and lack personality. Granted I have never been there but that’s the image I get from their movies.” He said. “And then I might actually find your stupid, naive rebelliousness and idealism a bit cute, who knows?” he said with a wink.

Looking deep into those green eyes and the incredibly red face Alfred busted out in laughter again, bending from how hard he laughed at the other’s snappish reaction. “No one had to say so. Your body language, the tone of your voice, your whole reaction speaks volumes and clearly showed that you were getting defensive because I have nailed it.” He said between the laughter enjoying the teasing of the younger male a little too much. “Intuition.” He said still laughing as the other wanted to know why on Earth he was thinking that the short man would have went up to masturbate. “And judging from how red you are again it was probably correct also.” He stated and it seemed like he would die from the lack of oxygen as he was not getting any rest from the laughter when the other blond told him that he was not walking away because he was being teased but because he was just tired in that passive aggressive way again. “Sure. All of a sudden tiredness overcame you out of nowhere right at the moment when I figured out that you would like to be dominated in bed.” The hitman laughed trying to get a hold of himself again but that guy was killing him, it was just too funny to tease him and he was easy to provoke on top of that.

As he had pulled him over to himself and they were close he could see the other giving him a dirty look, not certain whether he was doing that deliberately or unconsciously but his blue eyes flashed up and his grin wasn’t any less dirty.

When the other had let himself sink down onto his seat again Alfred nodded still amused. “Have it your way. If you want to miss out on all the fun the nights in this bar bring along and you don’t want to see Candra’s face when she figures out that Gregory has enough money to buy her for the whole night, I can’t force you to stay here.” He commented. “Beside that you couldn’t watch Jackal and Ronny anymore and we both know that watching them turns you on.” He breathed the last part into Alex’s ear, his lips incredibly close. “Tell me, do you wish that you were in Ronny’s place right now?” he teased the other again. He really should resist the temptation and stop doing that all the time. He usually wasn’t that much of a tease to people after all.

Alexander grinned and shrugged his shoulders. How could one ever justify such a description in this kind of place. This building was full of dirty pigs and he felt a little sorry that Angelina was stuck with the daily clean up. And that wasn't even the residents he was referring to at the moment just the patrons. He had to catch himself on the counter when an arm suddenly wrapped around him and he glanced up to see a very happy man now holding the two of them. The young man cleared his throat and did his best to keep from smiling. That woman was going to have a very interesting reaction when she finds out he actually can pay for her. Who knows, maybe she'll actually enjoy herself if she gave him a chance, but her face was going to be priceless at the very least. Never challenge a desperate man's goals. "No, no. I think he's proving quite a few points right now," he said with a smile as Gregory sat down next to him.

The young blonde wasn't sure what to think of the vague answer he was given. It did make him curious about this man's past more. He had to wonder what kind of events have to take place for someone to end up in this business. Possibly something tramatic or at least that's what he was starting to get a feeling of. Part of him wanted to keep poking and prodding the man with question. Another part of him after watching the man's demeanor had a feeling that it might be best to drop the subject... for now at least.

His gaze moved off the man as he tried to come up with an answer to Alfred's question. He wasn't sure if he had any sort of skill in the bedroom except making a fool of himself. He sipped his beer before letting out a small sigh, realizing that his sarcasm was backfiring on him a bit. "Guess you'll never know." It was the only think he could think to say in that moment, wanting to imply that he had something to offer even if he didn't. He groaned a little, hating that he just couldn't hide anything from Alfred. Or maybe he had always been giving off obvious things about him and that it was no one had bothered to bluntly tell him before. Alex felt a little reluctant to keep talking. Rubbing his arm and feeling a little defeated he shook his head before closing his eyes. "It's not that I have a problem with it. I just... don't have any experience with it," he admitted shyly, but was finally being honest with the man. It was embarrassing to admit that and he knew that he was just giving Alfred another thing to tease him for. Or depending on the man's perspective just be happy he was finally being honest about something rather than trying to put on an act. He had spent so much time taking care of the kids that he never really bothered with relationships or ever found the time so the subject itself always made him feel a little awkward.

Alexander opened his eyes, taking another drink and trying not to let it show that he was beginning to feel slightly light headed. Not enough to say he was drunk yet but enough of a buzz was starting to hit to where it probably wouldn't be a good idea to try walking again for a little bit. He couldn't help but roll his eyes at the man's comment that it might actually be because he was cute. He very highly doubted that and just brushed it off as the man poking fun at him again to get another reaction. It was getting to a point where he almost didn't care. Almost.

The young blonde was slightly tired of hearing the hitman laugh at him and at the same time he was learning to just accept that he was amusing Alfred to no end. Strangely enough he found himself enjoying it a little, liking the sound of the man's genuine laughter. "You didn't nail shit. You just like making assumptions," he said, still pouting just a little in almost a childish manner. "Well it wasn't what I was going to do and either way it's none of your business," he said but found himself tensing a little when Alfred mentioned what had been on his mind again. He unconsciously lowered his gaze so he was staring at the counter, knowing he had kind of dug himself into a hole that he had no idea how to get out of. It was more curiosity than anything of what that would be like. His eyes wandered to his glass which was nearing empty now. He could finish it and just leave, but he had to admit he did want to see how Candra would react after hearing how she treated Gregory and his advances. His breath caught in his throat with a sharp inhale. Feeling that warm breath against his skin made a shiver run down his back. Alfred was reading him like an open book. He felt his heart beginning to race from the thoughts running through his head. "And what if I did want that...?" He whispered under his breath, suddenly wanting to run away and hide as he slightly turned his head away. Despite most of the things he said being some sort of denial, Alfred seemed to have a way to get a few honest answers from him. Although Alexander was partially blaming it on the liquor.

That comeback was disappointing to say the least. He had expected something better than ‘Guess you’ll never know’.

“Are you sure?” he asked with raised eyebrows and a teasingly suggestive look on his face. Even if Alfred wasn’t the man’s type and he wasn’t interested in him he would probably hear about it if the other actually had some kind of special skill depending on who the man slept with. If it was a man and one who hung out at the bar the hitman would probably hear at one point or the other as someone would brag about it.

That thought got obsolete though as the man, who had frowned a little and had gotten rather shy was giving him an honest answer now as he confessed that he was sexually inexperienced. In the first moment Alfred wasn’t so sure what he was meaning as the actually truth seemed too absurd but then it clicked and the blond was not laughing or teasing the younger one but was looking at the other completely baffled. “Are you telling me you’re a virgin? That you have never done it with neither a man nor a woman?” he wanted the other to confirm that to him once again. “How?” he then asked. “How have you stayed a virgin for so long in a place like that prison? You are even more innocent and pure than I expected you to be.” he was curious as it was unusual to say the least.

And after the initial shock there was something else crossing his mind. “You certainly are aware of the irony of a virgin living right over a brothel in a building with a bunch of whores?” the blond said and a small smirk was reappearing on his face before he had another question. “Who do you like now then? Men or women?” the hitman was curious to know as Jackal had just assumed the young man gay and his answer had not been a yes or a no.

The hitman noted how incredibly annoyed and put off the other rolled his eyes when he had suggested that he might find him cute and Alfred chuckled dryly raising one eyebrow looking into those green eyes. “You must really hate the thought of me finding you cute judging from that reaction. Apparently I am really not your thing at all huh?” he said snorting again. Well, the other option was that Alexander didn’t believe him and thought it was mockery again but the blond had decided to role with this theory.

That childish, snappish and pouting behaviour and the not convincing way in which he was trying to deny that Alferd had indeed nailed it amused the hitman even more and he wasn’t able to stop laughing. His laughs got replaced by a playful smirk on his face though when the other was finally admitting that the blond man had been right all along. “Great that you’re finally honest with me and yourself.” The man said still grinning dirtily. “I could ask Jackal for you if he’d let you join them. Ronny is a nymphomaniac pervert he won’t mind and I know that Jackal always liked the idea of his own harem and he will gladly manhandle you, dominate you and take your virginity. And hey, you won’t have to fear him breaking you into a half during sex as well am I right!?” he offered in a teasing tone of voice not too sure if he actually liked the idea of Jackal being the one staining Alex’s clean sheets.

He moved his head to the side when Gregory let out a triumphing sound and Alfred looked curiously to the door that led to the floor where the whores had their rooms expecting Candra but he only saw a satisfied looking man whose hair was a complete mess and who had bite marks on his chin and cheeks. Questioningly the hitman turned to Gregory again who was getting restless, moving in anticipation. “That was her client. Now she will shower, get dressed again and return here. But she won’t stay dressed for long. I will show that bitch that no one, not even a hot thing like her, turns me down like that. She will be begging me to take her daily after that and she will pray to my cock at night.” The man said and Alfred sighed, certain that even though Gregory could have his way with her now that he would get hurt in the end again, the blond hoped that he was wrong though.

Shaking his head he emptied the beer and then saw that Alex’s drink was nearing its end as well so he called for Ernie. “Hey Ernie, one whisky for me and one for the little giant!” he said and the owner came over to them. “You aren’t still trying to scare away my new renter?” he asked putting the whisky in front of the two of them. “Is he?” he asked Alex but before the younger man could answer Alfred was grabbing his waist and locked his foot with the leg of the barstool, pulling both Alex and the stool close to himself, pressing the young male onto his muscular torso. “No! Me and the little giant are getting best friends just now, can’t you see that?” he exclaimed and Ernie smiled in amusement.

Alexander locked eyes with the man next to him, wondering just what he was getting at. Was he really implying that he was going to find out one way or another? The thought in itself was a little unsettling. Then again he had a feeling that Alfred had his ways to find out information on him if he really wanted to. It was rather annoying realizing that actually. That suggestive look the man was giving him made Alex curious. "What're you implying?" He asked, wondering what was going through Alfred's mind.

He wasn't exactly sure if it was a good thing that the man wasn't laughing or teasing anymore or a very bad thing. Alexander rubbed the back of his head as his eyes wandered behind the bar, knowing this conversation was going to get very personal very quickly. The young man nodded slowly when Alfred asked if he was a virgin. "Nope. Never done anything with either." He felt a little weird admitting this to someone he barely knew. But for some reason he was starting to feel comfortable around the man... like he could open up to him a bit. "What do you mean how?" He asked, almost surprised by the question. He placed his hand on his face and closed his eyes when Alfred pointed out just how innocent he really was. After a moment, he lowered his hand and lowered his head. "Well, one reason was because I never found the time. Any free time I did have I spent taking care of the kids," he said, referring to the ones he had mentioned earlier that morning. He opened his eyes, staring at the counter in front of him. "The other reason is because I've never found anyone who interested me enough." He smiled a little and looked up at Alfred. "Or... maybe it's kind of the other way around. No one has ever showed an interest in me so I didn't really bother," he said, letting out a soft laugh before finishing off his beer. "I'm aware that it's pretty ironic." He blinked for a moment as he thought about it. To be honest, he had never really had a preference on men or women. "It doesn't matter to me actually. I never really had a preference on gender," he said and gave the man a smile.

Alexander looked at the man curiously, still a bit unsure if he was only messing with him or not at the point. "Well... it's not that I'd hate the thought. I just can't tell if you're being serious or not," he said, adverting his gaze from the man. It was a little weird to him, but he was enjoying the hitman's company. A part of him was curious if he was Alfred's type, but at the same time he was highly doubting it.

The young blonde groaned slightly and rested his head on his arms while looking up into the man's blue eyes. "I'm going to blame the honesty on the booze," he said, wondering what the man was thinking with that dirty grin on his face. He brushed the thought off momentarily as Alfred offered to ask Jackal for him and he glanced over at the two who still seemed very preoccupied with each other. "I'm... going to decline on that offer. Not really into the group thing..." He closed his eyes, letting himself relax for a moment as he thought more about it. "Besides, I highly doubt you could actually break me. Or at least I would love to see you try." He giggled a little. As much as he was trying to hide the fact that the liquor wasn't affecting him he was starting to let it show.

Gregory caught his attention when he heard the man and he turned his head to see what the fuss was all about. Listening to the man the young blonde just closed his eyes again, keeping his mouth shut. This man was either extremely delusional or extremely confidant. He couldn't quite tell to be honest. Either this woman would continue to break Gregory's heart or she would actually start treating him better. Guess they weren't going to find out until after tonight. This would certainly be interesting to hear about no matter the outcome and he made a note to himself that he would have to make sure to get Candra's side of the events tomorrow.

Alexander glanced up at the man when he heard Alfred order him another drink and gave him a questioning look. Either he was just trying to get Alex drunk or he was trying to keep him from leaving too early. Or maybe the man had figured out he wasn't going to let something given to him go to waste. He lifted his head slightly and shook his head when Ernie asked if Alfred was trying to scare him away. As he was about to open his mouth he suddenly found himself being pulled against the hitman's chest and his chair scooted closer. His heart skipped a few beats. Instead of trying to push Alfred away he just gave into it, getting the feeling that even if he tried that the hitman was a lot stronger and could keep him pinned there either way. "There is such a thing as personal space you know," he mumbled, shyly lowering his gaze to attempt to hide the blush coming back to his cheeks.

That the other was actually asking him what his suggestive look was implying made him laugh again and he found that innocent mindset the other must have had rather hilarious. “If you can’t tell it’s probably not meant for the ears of a saint like you.” He replied his lips curled up in amusement as his eyes locked with the other’s green ones. He had not suggested that he would spy on him, it wasn’t that interesting and it wasn’t even necessary. He had actually suggested that he might experience it after all.

A questioning look appeared on his face as he watched the other when Alex explained to him why he was still a virgin. Alfred scratched his chin finding it rather odd that a man, especially a man as young as the shorter one, would be more interested in caring for and nurturing stranger’s children than going out having fun and finding someone to have sex with.

“You have really odd prioritise for a man.” He stated not seeing the appeal. He would never want to take care of children, the only way he would feel responsible for doing that was if it was his and that wouldn’t happen as he could obviously not get the men he had sex with pregnant fortunately. “I don’t see why you would prefer that. I could understand that coming from a woman maybe. But then again my mum threw me into a dumpster.” the hitman said with a shrug.

The blond sighed deeply and placed his hand onto the other’s head messing up his hair. “You really need to work on your confidence.” He commented. “Maybe you will be able to see when men or women express interest in you then.” Alfred said as he found that the other really had a huge lack in the confidence department.

“Is that so?” he asked finding it a little odd that the blond apparently didn’t think that gender mattered to him. “Well, you might figure that out when you actually start to see the interest of other’s and start to develop an interest in someone yourself. Or you just really don’t care as weird as it is.” The blond stated. It was possible, he had met people who were attracted to both men and women too and they probably had an advantage over people like Alfred or Gregory who only were attracted to one gender as their dating pool was potentially larger, though Alfred’s was even significantly smaller than Gregory’s as there were more women who were into men than men who were into men.

So it was the other option after all and the younger man had not believed him when he had stated that. “I wasn’t mocking you. There actually is something that I find cute about your naive rebelliousness and that optimistically stupid idealism.” The blond let the other know. “Don’t ask me why though.” He laughed. Maybe it was because the other man was the polar opposite of his cynic, apathetic being and the overall apathy and lethargy that ruled the district what drew him towards Alex.

Apparently the alcohol had its effect on the short blond man and he was letting himself go a little opening up to Alfred and being honest. However he was certainly getting a little light headed but it was more amusing to the hitman than anything else.

“You were the one stating that I would break you in half in the first place.” He chuckled. “But am I to understand that you’d love to see me try as a challenge to fuck you hard and you wanting me to steal your virginity?” Alfred asked breathing into the other’s ear leaning incredibly close, not putting his face away, nearly touching Alex’s neck with his dry, thin lips, letting his breath brush over the younger male’s skin, inhaling his scent, realising that the other smelled nice.

After Alfred had pulled the young man close to himself and held him against his chest, his arm wrapped around his waist his hand placed on the man’s thigh to demonstrate their new found closeness to Ernie and to have an excuse to get the other physically closer he grinned when he saw the red face of the short blond man that was serious competition for every tomato out there. His eyes blinked up sexually and his grin got a little dirty when he said:” No, I don’t know what personal space is. According to Angelina I am a brute without manners after all.” He stated in a playful tone not letting the other go anytime soon but relocating that hand of his onto the other’s butt, grabbing it, his blue eyes gazing into the other’s green ones. “Why are you that red though?” he asked teasingly, taking a gulp of whisky.

• Saga locked this topic