Does anyone here buy BL mangas online?? (I know this is a stupid question :'))

Teruya

I was wondering if there is anyone here who buys BL mangas online? (I know this a stupid question to ask aaaaa OTL) If so, can you tell me which website did you go to order the mangas hehe :Please: I'm thinking of buying them but i dont really know which sites to go to :')) Thank you in advance!! foxy2

Heya

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
^-^ I bought some BL manga through ebay ^ ^ (Ten Count, Sekai ichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica) I found good prices there :)

someone once told me about animecastle. but i haven't tried buying anything from the website. maybe you wanna check that out too? and of course ebay or amazon are good sources too. (i usually bought ebook BL novel from amazon, kobo or google play store)

• 1 month later...

I sure do! Besides the usual Amazon, eBay, and Barnes & Noble, here are other places where I've shopped for manga:

- digital only

- mostly secondhand, print only

- digital only, you can purchase tickets to "rent" titles and have access for a limited time, or buy them with "unlimited rental" ... it's weird, I know

- Doujinshi in print and digital format

These two sites sell mostly manhwa:

- digital only, chapters are usually released weekly and you purchase "points" to buy them

- works similar to Lezhin, it's a very small selection though

If you speak another language, let me know. I kinda maybe was a naughty fujoshi and bought the French version of a manga with the help of VPN. :leaf5:

Bonus: Don't underestimate public libraries! I've been able to find yaoi manga and novels.

- - - Updated - - -

someone once told me about animecastle. but i haven't tried buying anything from the website. maybe you wanna check that out too? and of course ebay or amazon are good sources too. (i usually bought ebook BL novel from amazon, kobo or google play store)

Google Play Store surprised me! I've actually gotten a couple of titles on sale there mwahaha.

• Thanks 1

yeah, google play store is like my last resort if i can't find it elsewhere through my country. & thanks for sharing such a great list of stores!

• 4 weeks later...

I've definitely been naughty and bought some French language yaoi haha! I'm still learning French, but there's no better way to learn than by reading yaoi!

Aside from that, I just wanted to thank everyone for offering up such good suggestions of where to buy manga. Usually my searches stopped at Amazon and Ebay, but now I have more ^_^

I don't know about yaoi manga (I know my local bookstore sells Shounen and some Shoujo mangas) but I recently bought 3 BL Novels paperback from Amazon.co.uk website :)

• 3 weeks later...

, I'm glad that my suggestions helped. Knowing another language certainly helps when you want to access licensed manga that isn't published in English. I had to use my VPN to be able to buy the manga I was looking for hehe. Izneo is the page where I got my digital copies of Dramatic Maestro. They seem to have other manga, as well.

Quick note, Emanga has changed its site since I last shared it in my post, now they seem to have a smaller selection that doesn't include self-published titles and they have a separate website for Hentai. And it seems like June will be the sole carrier of yaoi titles (at least that's how I understood it).

There's also an app called Webcomics that shares some fluffy BL webtoons. They're free and the selection is limited, plus you need to wait like a week between updates if not more in some cases. But hey, it's free. I also discovered a page called Coolmic.me. It works similar to Lezhin and Tappy Toon.

I was actually just complaining to a friend of mine the other day that it seems to be harder and harder to get licensed yaoi manga in English. I just checked out Sublime and they have some titles planned, but yeah it seems like June is the only one that is really putting out new material. Such a shame. On top of that older yaoi manga is hard to get a hold of and expensive sometimes >..

I was actually just complaining to a friend of mine the other day that it seems to be harder and harder to get licensed yaoi manga in English. I just checked out Sublime and they have some titles planned, but yeah it seems like June is the only one that is really putting out new material. Such a shame. On top of that older yaoi manga is hard to get a hold of and expensive sometimes >..

I feel ya. Even June seems to have less titles than I'd expect, and many titles that I know they put out in the past are not available or they're sold out. I've lucked out finding some of those in my public library but it's only been with a few. For instance, I noticed they don't even sell Close the Last Door anymore, but I managed to get a used copy off Better World Books. I couldn't find volume 2 at a decent price, anyway, though. Amazon tends to have third party sellers when it comes to such titles, so then you end up finding them way overpriced.

• 1 month later...

iI don’t know if you know

but they sell some Japanese BL manga (digital) and the first (or sometimes 2/3) chapters usually available for free

CD Japan is where I buy them from time to time. i never buy digital, I only buy the books since I'm a nerd.

I get most of mine from amazon on my kindle. It sucks tho that new ones they add on have old publish dates so it doesn't come up in the released in last 30 days section and I have to keep going through the whole section.