• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Alezander

• crystald

• batista

Top Posters In This Topic

MAGICAL LOVE

It was his favorite part of the day. After long hours minding the fields and supervising the crops, making sure the trees were properly trimmed and harvested; it was time to take a break. He came up to his room and after cooling down for a minute he went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, donning a casual summer outfit of cream trousers and light shirt, he combed his hair in Ian’s favorite style.

He went down the stairs and into the kitchen where he could hear noises. Watching Ian carefully grind the spices and finely cut the citrus, taking the lavender scented water out of the fridge and the ice cubes out of the freezer, gathering all the ingredients on the counter; he knew he had arrived just in time. Ian went to the dark mahogany cabinet situated at the far end of the north wall, he reach for the slim silvery necklace around his neck that had a tiny green key at the end of it and opened it. He took the clear pitcher out of the cabinet and placed it on top of the counter, then with light movements he started to mix everything inside of it. After the drink was ready he prick his index finger and placed a drop of his blood into the beverage that made the carvings of the pitcher glow for a few seconds. They shared a serene smile full of love and reached out at the same time to hold their hands together.

They had met many years ago when he was just a boy, he had stumble into a clearing in the forest where he found Ian sleeping in the grass, the sun made his hair shine like a golden halo on his head, and he was sound asleep, even when he accidentally stepped on a dry branch he hadn’t woken up. He approached him as silently as possible and sat mesmerized next to him watching him sleep. Long minutes later he couldn’t control himself and gently move the hair from his eyes to watch him more intently. Ian was the loveliest person he had ever seen.

After a while Ian started to stir and slowly opened his beautiful eyes. He said it had been love at first glance. They talked well into the afternoon and parted ways promising to meet again the next day. Ian seemed to be on his teens but later he would learn otherwise. When both of them were at the peak of their growth Ian said he was sharing his gift with him, with a secret smile he whispered in his ear a precious secret. Time did not seemed to affect him and after a while he began to feel that the same thing was happening to him.

Coming back to his senses, he saw Ian serve two glasses to the brim. They took them in their free hands and calmly walk to the solarium to enjoy the sunset.

This entry was written while listening to Digital Dagger's Surrender. Their music is beautiful, so check them out if you can~ By the way, I have nothing against free hugs. I definitely love hugs. Yep. And by god, is that Takarai Rihito's Kurose?

I'm starting to think I have a taste for Netori.

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Can you tell?

It was deafening. The stares they gave me stung like ice after fire. I knew I was wrong, but he was just so bright, so lovely. Like shivers after a kiss, like whispers before sleep. I knew I was wrong, but I crumbled. I had given in.

"How about some sugar-free lemonade? Nothing could be more sour than your face."

I remember him saying when we met for the first time. He was one of those people who would stand proudly on the street for hours holding a piece of cardboard, offering free hugs. I always grimaced at those feel-good idiots, but he caught me on a bad day, he was cute, and he was in charge of giving out lemonade while his friends did the hugging. I remember him holding up the pitcher, a silly smile on his face and his eyebrows wriggling before I gave in.

"Drink with me."

He'd say whenever he crashed into my place, pushing me aside on my couch and slamming alcohol on my table. I open a can and pretend to drink as I listen to him vent after being dumped. He doesn't cry but after he exhausts himself, he faints into sleep and his tears would fall. I knew he loved each of his girlfriends properly but that didn't really sink in until he announced he was getting married.

"Will you be my best man?"

I still wonder what face I had on when I forced myself to nod yes. I had no intention to refuse him, but why was it so painful to see him so happy with someone else? His face had become so much brighter, so much lovelier that inside me had grown a pit so dark that I burned. I begun dreaming of him so often before realizing I wanted him for myself.

"You don't look good lately."

He's always quick to notice when I'm not feeling well. I tell him that I was just sulking because I killed my wallet buying his wedding present. He laughed but he wasn't convinced. I saw it in the way he kept glancing towards me.

"Are you avoiding me?"

He confronts me but I cannot respond. Instead I invited him to drink with me for once. He humors me but he is careful. He holds a can and pretends to drink, just like I used to. He waits for me to talk but I held my tongue, knowing the moment I spoke would be the moment I confessed.

"Your gift is really curious, but thanks."

He holds up the pitcher and grins. Immediately I was thrown back to the day we met. I couldn't help myself after all. I pulled him close and kissed him fiercely, desperately. I wanted him to burn the way I did, to feel so full yet so empty because he was so close but I couldn't have him.

Can you tell? I wanted to ask him. Can you tell how I feel?

I vaguely heard his bride and the guests gasp in shock, but only the sound of breaking glass was deafening. He pulled away, stared at me like he was seeing me for the first time. Before he could say anything, I turned and ran away.

I knew I ruined his life because I was selfish. He'd hate me forever, he'd never forgive me. He's disgusted with me. I don't deserve to be his friend anymore. I cannot see him anymore. I had given in and this was the price to pay. I remind myself these things as I fall asleep. Forever regretting, forever burning.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

|| END OF ៙BL The Pitcher~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented. So, this month's winners are @

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
@

The winner gets as follows:

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card (please state which card you'd prefer)

Everyone participating gets 2000 points

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

Hi

!!!

This was so much fun!

Congrats

!

cheering_minions.gif

I would like to request Keep Out

MA%20Keep%20Out.gif

Thank you and have an amazing week!

onion1

Thank you. Congrats to us

sama.

I was so thrilled to find that there are new cards at the shop.

sama Then I'd like Ten Count's manga card please~