Stand by me and don't let go ~ Hideki & me ~

mik3la

2i74htd.jpg

Name: Izumi Kujo

Position: uke

Dislikes: rain, smoking, alcohol

University Major: Arts

BIO: Ever since he could remember he liked art. His love for it appeared while he was still very young, thanks to his mother who kept him close to her and learn him this art. Sadly, he wasn't that good, but it was a way of expressing himself, since he wasn't that much of a talker and was always bullied at school. After his mother died, he locked himself in Art, starting to progress even if his father was against it, saying to him that he will die of hunger from art. Cause Art wasn't that good payed, but he never surrender.

After he turned 18 and finished high school he moved from his house, not wanting to live with his father anymore, giving him the reason that he was an adult now and had to make his own decisions and mistakes, his father agreed and rent him an apartment in town, near his University. He lied to his father that he is learning business , but he rolled into Arts Major.

As he grew older he also discovered different aspects about him. Even though he was a boy, he didn't liked girls. He didn't hate them either. It was just the fact that he wasn't feeling attracted to them, but he was attracted to men. Another problem to add to his old ones.

He survived the freshmen year, thanks to his girl friend Ayami, which introduced him to an app for dating especially for him. From here his life took a crazy turn.

After Ayami has bugged him over and over again to log in the dating app, one morning he did so. Setting up his profile but no picture at first, he started to look at the boys that were appearing near him. He didn't want to go to far from campus. Plus, if he would have found someone he knew, at least he knew how to avoid any attempt further.

As he was scrolling the profiles he saw a figure that has been watching for quite some time, but never in his life thought that that guy was like him. The popular guy in campus, the sporty but also intelligent guy. He was the perfect match for anyone. Smart, athletic, good looking, apparently cool with everyone. everyone except me .... i'm invisible. When he looked at the others pictures he saw that he wasn't far away from one another. That meant, they were in the same dorm campus.

He than remembered when he first saw him, in his freshmen year, and helped him when some idiots wanted to beat him in the gym class, because he didn't want to play sport with them, saying to him that he was a fool. He was never into sports, not the kind that was his university was doing, like football, basketball, volleyball. Everything that had balls or any other objects. He liked to play the silent ones, the ones that helps you concentrate and in establish strategies. Instead he liked to watch the matches where the popular guy was playing.

2by2hy.jpg

Yeah, sometimes he was a little nerdy but he could have fun too. As he was running in his flashback and swiping the popular guy he got a new Match and almost fell off his king sized bed. "No freaking way" he said out loud surprised.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• -Hideki-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ian McKenzie

fc8c086fea888128144a5d44211946849abfdd5e_hq.jpg

Height: 1,80m

Hair colour: light-brown

Eye colour: grey

Sexual orientation: homosexual

Position: top

University Major: audio engineering

Likes: metal music; playing the guitar: skateboarding; his dog and animals in general; beer; cute guys

Dislikes: pop/hip-hop music; getting up early; arrogance; clingy, giggling fan-girls; shallow mindedness

Biography:

Ian is the son of a policewoman and an anarchist father who plays in an unsuccessful punk band and works part time as a bar keeper. After his mother got killed during a mission when he was barely five years old his father who had never really grown up and always behaved like a teenager had to sell their house and find elsewhere to live because they couldn’t afford it any longer. Since then his father and he lived in a tiny apartment in a bad district of the city together with a stray pit-bull Ian had adopted from the streets trying to manage life.

The lad always loved his father and his old man was a good guy who treated his son decently but he was also a child trapped in a man’s body himself and acted more like a friend to his son than a father what led to Ian lacking a nurturer and a role model. Countless times during his childhood and his early teenage years he had to pick up his drunken punk father from somewhere even though he didn’t have a drivers licence and was way too young to drive and he often couldn’t sleep at night because his father and his bandmates came back drunk in the middle of the night and kept the party on in their small apartment that only had two rooms, the living room where his father slept on the sofa and Ian’s room.

Because his father’s band was completely unsuccessful and the man only worked part time as a barkeeper they were always short on money and rather poor and compared to the other kids in his school he never had much but he didn’t complain. He at least had his guitar that his father had given to him when he had been eight and making music had become his passion. At the age of thirteen he started to play in a band and two years later he left that band to found his own metal band that was going rather well and even got gigs in the local bars and concert halls that belonged to the metal scene later.

Being a talented guitarist and singer and playing in a band as well as his looks made him incredibly popular with the girls back in school but also at college where he is studying audio engineering and even the guys want to be his buddies and know him from the sports he does to keep himself fit even though it wasn’t something he was too thrilled about. Since he has gotten a scholarship and now has the opportunity to get a degree at what he loves and is quite popular his life would have been going perfect if it weren’t for one thing he was dragging with him and that was making him feel alone inside despite all those girls he doesn’t even care about hitting on him. He is gay what no one expects a metal artist and soccer player like him to be and he isn’t sure how his fellow students or his friends from the band and the metal scene would react to this.

As Ian opened the door to his apartment and placed his guitar onto the ground a happily barking pit-bull stormed towards him and jumped up on him in an attempt to lick his face. The brown dog who had been abused for dogfights had deep scars all over his body and his ears had been cropped. The musician who had just come back from a gig in the pub squatted down and patted the animal’s head and rubbed his tummy when the pit-bull was lying down presenting it to him. Most people were scared of the dog and didn’t find him cute because he looked wrecked due to the scars and marks of the old wounds and they feared that he was dangerous but when Ian had found him years ago straying on the streets plundering a rubbish bin he had known that he was probably the cutest and most lovely bastard one could wish for in a dog.

When he had greeted him enough he stood up again, took the guitar back and headed into the direction of his room Chiller, the dog, following. The brunette man’s room wasn’t big and there wasn’t all too much in it either. It had a bed, a TV screen, a wardrobe and a desk with his computer on it as well as a place for the dog to sleep. The only thing that stuck out in the room was the amplifier and a few different guitars. He placed the one he had used before onto the ground and went for the bathroom to shower and get off the sweat and the stench of smoke and alcohol from the pub where he and his band had played. Chiller followed him again but Ian closed the bathroom door right before his nose what led the dog to sit in front of it, staring at it disappointedly and as if his owner had just betrayed him for not letting him enter the bathroom with him and when Ian didn’t open the door again he started to howl and scratch on the door with his paw what didn’t surprise the young man since the dog always did this.

While the hot water was running over his defined body that he kept fit with sports since he needed a lot of energy on the stage during their gigs he recalled the concert he had just played in his favourite metal pub where he had hung out since he had been fifteen. He had become a lot better in his performances and his musical ability and all in all he was satisfied with his work and the audience in the pub, most of whom he knew, had been all for it. After they had played he and his bandmates had hung out at the bar and had talked to the other people from their scene enjoying light-hearted jokes and in-depth conversations about the music. It had all been fun and it had gotten even later what wasn’t all too good because Ian had to get up early in the morning again to be punctual to university but he hadn’t minded at this time. Only when some of the few women in the scene had started to hit on him again, he was the singer and the guitarist after all and didn’t look too bad either, he had used university as an excuse to be able to leave and he had felt that frustration that no other guy would have felt in his situation since most men would have been glad to have good looking young ladies hitting on them and trying to have sex with them. Ian however didn’t, he was attracted to men but it seemed hard for him to find guys who were interested in him in real life since he apparently fell off of most gay men’s radar because they considered him straight. Especially in his scene, the metal scene, no one would have guessed that he was into guys and even when Ian checked some men out or flirted with them within the scene it seemed to either go unnoticed or they thought he was making a jest and moved along in a joking manner. Sometimes this was frustrating him immensely even though he found that he had nothing else to complain about because his life was going much better than a poor guy without a mother could have hoped for.

After he had stepped out of the shower and had dried his body he was going back into his room only wearing fresh boxers now while he had thrown his extremely sweaty clothes into the dirty clothes basket. Chiller had still been standing in front of the bathroom door what had made the man giving the dog a smile. In his room he threw himself onto the bed and turned on the TV before he grabbed his phone and checked that gay dating app he had installed when he had been drunk and had felt desperate and alone one night when he had been touring around the state with his band where most of the guys had taken their girlfriend’s with them during summer break. It had seemed that most of the men on the app were there for hook-ups only though and those Ian had gotten without any problem. And every now and then, when he felt horny and needed to fuck he hooked-up with one of those blokes but it never made him feel fulfilled and satisfied in the end. He wanted what his friends had, a relationship, experiencing what it meant to be in love and not ramming his dick into a stranger he had only exchanged a few sentences concerning the necessities to know before they got to do the deed, well sometimes he got dick pics too.

Scrolling around on the app while listening to the news in the background he found that this was not fair. It was not fair that he had to feel empty and lonely at night after a gig even though all those chicks were hitting on him and showing interest when his friends got to spend the nights with the women they loved or got laid by some women they had seduced in the pub. A message popped up on his phone and threw him out of his thoughts for a moment, he clicked on it and when he was faced with another stranger’s dick – it was quite a nice cock though – he let his head sink down into the pillow sighing loudly. “Fuck this shit!” he exclaimed carelessly throwing his phone, with the dick pic still opened, onto the lamp desk watching TV until he dozed off.

His sleep shouldn’t last long though since at 3am in the morning he heard loud noises of stuff falling down and someone crashing into the coffee table in the living room followed by loud laughter. Chiller was alarmed and barked in Ian’s room making it impossible to just stay in bed and keep sleeping. So he stood up and opened the door that led from his room into the living room only to see a familiar picture. His completely wasted father had come back from work at the club and had fallen over his own legs now lying laughing in the planks and pieces of the broken IKEA coffee table. Before him stood a long legged, dyed blond woman with huge fake tits who was wearing something that looked like a pink patent leather bikini to him and she laughed like his father and tried to pull him back up. “We have to be quiet hun or we’ll wake up me son. He is a university student, does something with engineering or stuff like that; I have no clue that’s too high for me.” He told the giggling female half proudly half mocking Ian. The brunette coughed and his grey eyes looked strictly at his father and the younger woman. “You already have, or do you think that I can sleep while you’re demolishing the apartment and the dog starts braking like crazy due to that.” Ian asked visibly annoyed.

The punk who was his dad got up from the ground and turned around to him smiling widely. “Ah, so you’re awake.” He said ignoring what his son had just told him and that it was his fault that he was awake standing there in his boxers leaning in the door frame. “This is Jacqueline! She is one of the go-go dancers from the club and since her apartment gets renovated she’ll stay here for a while.” His old man introduced her and lied to him as if he was a kid and didn’t know what this was about. “Hello Ian! Your father has told me about you. I am Jacqueline!” she said and reached out her hand to him but the young male ignored it. “I don’t give a fuck what chick you’re banging now, you change them like underwear anyway. Speaking of which, I am not going to wash her dirty laundry or do anything for her in addition of doing everything for you already.” The metal musician said before turning around to go back into his room again. “Oh, I think he doesn’t like me!” the go-go girl concluded and his father shook his head. “Nah! He hadn’t had much sleep. How could any man not like you with those perfect qualities you have babe.” The anarchist said, slapped her butt, grabbed her and pulled her close, kissing her neck and squeezing her tits.

Ian had to repress the urge to gag when he closed the door behind himself and got back to bed to catch some more sleep but the walls of the cheap apartment were too thin and he could hear his dad and the go-go girl fucking in the living room.

His father:

i_ll_never_be_forceless_again_by_kyoux-d4js7xo.png

Only getting another hour of sleep after the fucking session of the two had finally come to an end Ian had to get ready for university but before that he had to take care of Chiller. Drinking a tea he stood in the small kitchen feeding the pit-bull and giving him fresh water before he headed for the shower and got dressed for university. He couldn’t leave just yet though since the dog had to go for a walk and his father would definitely forget this especially when in company of a woman so the student did this as well. When he returned with the Chiller he had to hurry so he grabbed his back, his skateboard, his headphones and his phone and left for the train station but not without loudly slamming the apartment door what made Chiller bark again and was loud enough to make his old man and his female sex friend fall off the sofa and disturb their sleep as well.

It was a long train ride from his district to university – let’s face it no one would built a university in such a rundown place – so he sat on the train, staring out of the window while moving his leg in the rhythm of the music he was listening to. When he finally arrived at the campus driving on his skateboard he came to a halt when he saw his friends. One of them was also his bandmate but the other’s he knew from the universities soccer team. He greeted them and they enjoyed some chit-chat about the weekend and his gig a little and while they were joking around Ian who was looking forward to the lectures laughed frolicsome before the clique of popular girls headed into their direction. His bandmate and his other friends smiled to them while Ian’s smile faded but that didn’t keep Miranda, one of the most popular women on the campus, to wrap her arms around one of his strong muscular arms. “Hello Ian! I heard you’ve made a fantastic performance on Sunday. I am a fabulous dancer, I could make a choreography for one of your songs, what do you say?” she said running her finger over his torso. The guitarist shoved her away from himself and then pulled out his phone. “I play metal music, not some pop trash hun.” He just said not looking at her because she was persistent as hell and used every free minute to cling onto him while he was trying to get rid of her for over a year now. She ignored that he had just turned her down another time and curled a strand of her long hair around her index finger looking at him flirtatiously. “I have bought this new lovely dress Ian. Don’t I look gorgeous in this?” she asked turning one time around herself showing off an incredibly short designer dress but Ian wasn’t even looking but pretending that he was focussed on the phone where he had opened the dating app even though he didn’t know why since he usually didn’t use this app on campus because he didn’t want anyone to know that he was registered on a gay dating app. His friends however checked Miranda out and were totally into her body and the short dress that had allowed them to see the string panty and her arse beneath it when she had turned around for Ian.

“Yes.” The musician said in regards to her question of whether she looked good in it without having looked at her a single time when he suddenly got a weird match from the app. The app said this guy was only 75 meters away from him but there was no picture. Curiously and feeling a little watched because this guy must have been able to see him, he looked around but there were so many guys with a phone in that radius that he had no chance of knowing which one this was. And why didn’t this bloke have a picture of himself anyway? At first Ian guessed that it must be some troll or homophobe who either wanted to mock gay guys or figure out who was gay and then out them on campus but then something more innocent came to his mind. Maybe this guy was a closet case like him and he was just too scared or shy to put a picture of himself out there. In any case he though it wouldn’t hurt him to shoot the man a message whose profile stated that he was exactly Ian’s age. So he started typing with a small smirk playing around his lips when he wrote to the guy whom he didn’t know but who could have stood right behind him somewhere.

---Hello Mister Anonymous!

You must be incredibly close to me, man without a face. Don’t you think it’s a little unfair that I can’t see you like you can see me ;) What are you searching for on here? What is your game? Are you a student at this campus as well?---

He had written that and asked a few question to start a conversation but he didn’t expect him to actually reply with decent answers at all since most guys on that dating app didn’t care for conversation or dating for that matter they were just on there for sex, for hook-ups. Actually they should call this a hook-up app and not a dating app, would have been much more honest. While his grey eyes were now hooked on the screen curious as to whether his dubious match without a picture would replied to him or not, the voice of Miranda was ringing in his ears as she tried to peek over his shoulder and to see what he was writing but he held the phone so that she couldn’t see it. “Are you texting someone?” she asked. “Obviously.” He answered. “Do you have a girlfriend now and are you writing with her now?” she wanted to know. “No!” he replied with only one word again. “Is it a woman you write with? Are you interested in her? Is she pretty?” the cheerleader interrogated him. “No!” he just said another time.

Izumi just couldn't believe it, even though it was right in front of his eyes. The perfect student, athlete, singer, was gay. Covering his mouth he looked around as he was walking on the ale that was taking him to the main entrance. He turned left and walked right past the Music University and remain on the stairs looking at the guys that were walking by, having a normal sunny day. Looking back at the app he tried to make some math and see how far the other was from him. It didn't took him much to notice him a few feet away from the cafeteria area, which was right in between Music University and Art University.

The whole campus hat more than just one University. Better say, Majors. The University of Grail hat multiple Majors, such as Business, Music, Art, Biology, Chemistry, Literature and History. So each Major had her own building where students would attend their classes. Also, in the same campus, was the Sport Gym and a the other side of the campus were the buildings with rooms for students. One of them was his as he never wanted to stay with his father. It was either way pointless since the other was never home, but he never liked it there in the first place, ever since his mother died.

Letting go of the bad memories, he kept his eyes on the good looking Ian that was kind of terrorized by a girl. One of the popular ones. how would she feel if she knew that Ian was gay .... horror, he laughed at his thought only imagining her going crazy at that news. He could tell that Ian was vague in his respond, stuff that only made her get more crazy. Miranda was the kind of crazy bitch that you didn't want to mess with. Not because she was a good fighter, cause she wasn't, but because he could create problems for you that it was quite hard to solve them and get out safe from the mess she created.

As he was analyzing them for afar he got a notification on his phone that someone wrote him on the app. It was Ian. Widening his eyes he looked at the boy and back at his phone and back at him. Seeing that he was looking around, he thrown himself on the ground sitting behind the railing so that he could not be seen. Reading the text he smiled, being amused by the others words.

~~It's not that i am a starker or anything like that ... i'm just cautious ... You may never know who you find here ~~

Hitting the send button he breathed deeply continuing the message text further. He had to answer the other to his questions.

~~ I could ask you the same question

What does a popular guy like you on an app like this? Making fun are we?

You know mocking isn't a good thing ~~

He added looking at the screen of his phone thinking what he could write and not giving the other too many details about him or something that the other could link on him. who am i kidding ... he doesn't even know i exist so there would be no such problem ... sighing he lifted his body and leaned against the railing, mesmerizing at Ian and the scene from down where the other was.

~~ Guess the girl wants to get unterneat your clothes ... i feel sorry for her ... :)))

Anyway ... What I'm looking i don't think you can give

You're a popular guy and i am .... I am a nobody .... ~~

Izumi sighed and tuck his phone back in his pants knowing that it was impossible for the other to look a relationship on the app. All he ever chat were looking for either one-night-stands or friends with benefits. Never something serious, and he always ended up hurt. He was done with those kind of peoples. He had it enough. He was tired of chasing something that apparently was hard to get.

He went down the stairs and headed for the main entrance of his University, hopping that he wasn't seen or anything. It was better that way for Ian and for him, not knowing each other even though he would have give everything for this to be true. But he couldn't trust him. Who could trust a popular guy about a stuff like that. Either he was bored or he lost a bet, anything could be possible, but the fact that all that was real, that was impossible.

While he was looking around to figure out who that anonymous man was he had just written a message to he swore that someone had just thrown himself onto the ground and a light-blond head had disappeared out of his sight. A smile was playing around his lips knowing that there probably was a real guy behind this after all, this guy, and that he indeed seemed rather shy and didn’t want Ian to figure out who he was. A troll wouldn’t have minded that much, maybe a little if he was scared of Ian kicking the shit out of him if he led him on or ridiculed him.

It didn’t take long for a message to appear on his phone and his grey eyes looked surprised that he actually seemed to answer to what he had written there and after he had read this he wanted to know even more who he was and why he was being that afraid of him finding out who he was or cautious as he had worded it.

--- I see that you didn’t answer with a dick pic or asked me for one. And you also didn’t want to know whether I was a top or a bottom right away so am I right with the assumption that a cautious man like you would fancy an actual conversation? ---

He quickly typed back only for having another message from the other appear on his phone again and this one actually made him chuckle because he himself had had the first instinct to assume that someone without a profile picture was the potential troll who was there to mock gay guys. Reading this message and typing back his reply he completely ignored Miranda who desperately tried to get his attention but her voice had just turned into random noise to him and he wasn’t listening at all. His friends on the other hand weren’t asking themselves what Ian was doing because they were totally hooked on Miranda or rather the cheerleader’s body, so he could send his answer back.

--- Hey now, you’re the one without the picture. Your profile actually fulfils much more indicators of a troll profile than mine.

Besides, do you think that a ‘popular guy’ as you called me can’t be gay? That’s quite homophobic of you Mister Anonymous ;)

No, I am not making fun of anyone on here I use this app for its original purpose, dating, because I am a gay man and this is an app for gay men. ---

Again just as he had replied the other had gotten back to another of the questions he had asked in this first message to the stranger who was, how he now knew or at least supposed, hiding behind the railing from him. Something in him just wanted to go there and appear right behind him and verbally answer to this message to him face to face but he couldn’t do this. Leaving his group of friends, heading towards a guy from the campus he didn’t actually know and had never talked to before and then just speaking to him out of the blue and without saying anything to the guys would have come off incredibly weird and not only that it would have been rather suspicious as well so for now he should just type this extremely cautious and seemingly even anxious man another reply.

--- You feel sorry for her? Why? You should much rather feel sorry for me, I am trying to get rid of her for over a year now and I have directly told her that I don’t want anything from her more than just once but she just doesn’t care because she is clingy, persistent and thinks that it is just not possible for any man to not desire her. ---

---Lol Is that so Mister ‘Nobody’? I’d say you can’t possibly know that. I have quite a lot to give and to offer ;) Why don’t you find out whether I have what you’re looking for or not ;P But I assume it will be a little difficult while hiding behind the railing.---

Ian had just been able to press send on his phone when a small hand with sparkling plastic nails was trying to grab it. “Who are you writing with? This must be some woman judging from that smile on your face. Who is she! She can’t be prettier than me!” Miranda’s voice rang in his ears while he was trying to secure his phone from her. “And what if it was a woman? I don’t think that this is any of your business Miranda, we aren’t a couple.” He said visibly annoyed when he put his phone into his pocket and had to hold the female’s writs a second later because she was presumptuous enough to try and steal it out of his pocket. “You are so meeeeaaaan Ian. I want to know who this bitch is. Benno who is he writing with?” she pouted and was now turning to his bandmate to get her hands on information about Ian’s private life. “Dunno.” Benno said with a shrug and then gave Ian a look wanting the guitarist and singer to just tell her because otherwise she would start to tyrannise not only him but his whole circle of friends as well.

“Okay okay.” The brunette pretended to give in looking down to Miranda who was widely smiling with her thick red lips now because she was under the impression of getting her will once more. “I was texting with my cousin, he wants to fly over and visit the city.” Ian lied and he was feeling a little bad about it, not because of Miranda but because he was using his cousin as an excuse or an alibi again. And it didn’t take long for Benno to remind him of that other time he had done that. “Your gay cousin Sean from Iowa?” Benno asked and Ian nodded feeling guilty inside. “Yes.” He answered. Now Ian really did have a cousin, his name actually was Sean and he also was from Iowa but Sean was not gay, he was married to a woman, father of three children and owned a ranch and yet he had told Benno Sean was the gay one when his best friend had been on the verge of discovering that Ian was gay when they had been sixteen.

It had been the time where Ian didn’t have internet at home because his father had not made enough money at this time and they had not been able to pay the bills anymore. Hence Ian, a horny sixteen year old teenager back then, had had no access to the internet and hence no access to pornography. So he had made the mistake to steal his old man’s ID had gone to a video store and had bought a few gay porn movies. In retrospective this had been the dumbest idea he had ever had but he had done it and everything had been okay, his father had never noticed but when Benno had come over to visit and they had hung out in his room the drummer of their band had found the gay porn videos and had been quite shocked and amused about them at the same time. Ian had panicked when Benno had looked at him questioningly with the DVDs in his hands so he had said that his gay cousin Sean from Iowa had visited him and his father and that those were obviously his and he had forgotten them and that he would send them after Sean. And he had been glad that he had lied when Benno had made a few comments that hadn’t been hateful but extremely ridiculing and it had actually been rather hurtful for the metal musician who had not let this show because he had told that it had been Sean who was gay and hence Benno had thought he was talking about Sean and Sean’s stuff.

Again it was the high-pitched voice of Miranda that this time threw him out of his thoughts about his lie about his cousin and his eyes narrowed and he looked angry when he heard her speak. “I would have never guessed that a handsome and great manly guy like you would have a faggot as a cousin, how gross. Good that he doesn’t live close to you, he would probably only embarrass you.” She giggled leaning against his torso but he outright pushed her away this time what made her eyes widen in shock. “No he isn’t gross. What you’re saying is gross and embarrassing at the same time. My cousin is a great dude and I’d like to hang out with him more anytime, much better than hanging out with you Miranda.” He barked at her, looked at the clock that was hanging in the hall and then told his friends that they should all be heading for their lectures and they agreed but Ian was held up again, this time by Miranda’s bitchy friend Tina, who had laid her arm around Miranda who was confused by the musician’s reaction. “The way you freak out about this one could start thinking that you were a fag as well.” She hissed at him and his facial expression turned even darker when his eyes met hers. “Piss off!” he just said and headed into the direction of the lecture hall with Benno who had to go into the same direction since he was in the music faculty as well while the other guys in their group all were in STEM.

When they went past the stairs where the guy he had written with had supposedly hidden he looked down to see if he was still there but there was no light-blond haired male to see. And even if there had been one, that Ian thought that he had seen light-blond hair was not a real clue and didn’t enable him to identify him. He grabbed his phone again and decided to just shoot him another message real quick.

---What’s your major? Mine is audio engineering. ----

He typed and Benno looked at him. “When is Sean gonna fly over?” he was interested. “Next month!” Ian said without thinking about this beforehand and right after he had said this he cursed himself for having said this because Sean would not fly over the next month and would be where he usually was, in Iowa on his ranch with his lady wife and his kids.

Benno and he had to part ways when Ian had arrived at the lecture hall as well so he was entering there alone; taking the seat he usually took. Apparently he was early, since not many students were there and the professor wasn’t there yet either so he pulled out his phone again.

He stopped at the entrance in his building when he got new messages from the app, knowing that it was Ian, and hopping that he the other didn’t saw him as his ran towards his building to enter to his class. Reading the message he laughed a little louder than he was expecting, covering his mouth when some students were looking strange at him.

~~ Well … I don’t like to ask those questions at a very first conversation. I found them impolite since you don’t actually know the other person with whim your chatting normally and you cannot presume his reaction to that

I like to keep my distance at first. You never know who you get to chat on this app, so is better to be careful~~

He entered the hall, after he looked one more time towards Ian and laughed seeing him annoyed by the girl popping around him like an idiot. He never understand those kinds of girls that were so desperate for attention. They just couldn’t accept a ‘no’ for an answer, or were so stupid that they wouldn't take a hint that they were just too much.

~~I feel sorry for her cause she is so persistent and she doesn’t even realize that she looks pathetic. And also, because she thinks that you are in a relationship and not that you’re gay. It’s just hilarious to see girls around gay guys thinking that they can stand a chance. That’s why I feel sorry for her~~

As he was getting to his sit for the next class that was about to start he read the next message which made him gulp. He saw me?? But I was careful.. How … shit …., he thought and put his phone away as the teacher entered the class and started speaking about the main artist in history. He couldn’t concentrate because of what the other told him. Could it be possible that he looks for a relationship? How would that be? he was asking himself , smiling like an idiot behind an open book.

His phone buzzed and he quickly took it out. Lucky for him, he was sitting on the last row of benches and alone, so it was easy to open the app and read the message in peace. Normally he didn’t use the app at school because of that matter. Whenever he wanted to talk or look around, there was always someone near him that wanted to look in his phone. Apparently it’s a distraction disease that many people are suffering from.

~~Art. My major is Art and I know what your major is. Remember that I was the stalker? :))))~~

He leaved his phone aside and tried to pay attention to the course that the teacher was trying so hard to keep, even though everybody was busy doing something else. He could see the frustration on his face, but he just had to continue. It was after all their problem if they wouldn’t pass the final exam.

A wide smirk appeared on his face while he read the message he had just gotten from the unknown man he was having a chat with. There was still no sign of the professor so he started to type a reply when the chair next to him was pulled back and a thin man dressed in all black let himself fall onto it as if he had no strength left in his body. Ian threw a short glance into his direction seeing that the man next to him was already hanging over the table with his whole torso and had his head on the wooden plate. “Hi Nigel!” the musician greeted the one who had just arrived even though he was still texting. “Morning Ian.” The man replied with a sluggish voice.

Nigel the obviously depressed man with the black hair who smelled like the whole tobacco industry had a bipolar disorder and was by far the most unpopular student in the whole music faculty and people called him ‘Psycho Nigel’ and mocked him for the long scars on his wrists that were leftovers from his attempts to commit suicide. And Nigel always sat next to Ian because Ian was the only one who was remotely nice to him out of those studying audio engineering regardless of him having mental health issues and acting in a weird way. Apparently the man was now in a depressive phase again and in this state Ian knew that it was actually a struggle and an achievement that he had even left his bed and attended the lecture even though he had not washed his hair and it looked a little oily.

Nigel:

fe202eb2b59c1389dc2d334b1dc52fcb--manga-boy-anime-boys.jpg

Having gotten distracted by Nigel it took him a little longer to reply to the stranger’s message and when he started to concentrate on what he was typing again he could feel a quick gaze of the shorter man who was in all of his weirdness and with all of his severe problems really brilliant in what he was doing. Sure listening to his dark electronic music project was like a journey through a psychedelic horror-trip but it was genius in its own way. No one thought this but Ian knew that the black haired was doing incredibly well in university and despite him missing often due to his disorder he was one of the best in his semester. Sometimes Ian got the feeling that it was true that genius and insanity lay close together and maybe they fucked from time to time and gave birth to someone like Nigel, who was now chewing on his black painted fingernails, when Ian had finally finished his message.

--- Most people’s intention on this app is actually pretty clear I would say and that’s why they don’t care to know the person they have contacted and just ask the questions relevant if you just want to fuck and then never meet again, such as top or bottom. Your reply however actually shows me that I was right and you do care to get to know someone here but you still haven’t told me what exactly you’re searching for? Would you consider answering this now? ---

As soon as he had sent that message the door through which the Professor always entered went open and he could see the red head of Professor Keller who looked hungover and who most certainly was hungover. The man in his loose muscle shirt also didn’t look like one would imagine a Professor to look and he wasn’t a typical Professor since he mostly worked for a well known record company and only taught at the university two times a week. People like him one could only find in music or the arts, no STEM Professor would ever look like this, act like this or would enter the lecture hall obviously hungover.

Professor Keller:

bcf5920b7466931fe446daa42e87dc69--cool-anime-guys-sexy-anime-guy.jpg

While the Professor was getting his things ready, greeted them and apologised for being late the brunette man took the time to type up another reply for his anonymous match he was getting more and more curious about and he’d actually like to see but probably wouldn’t be able to for a long time because the guy still seemed somewhat reluctant to trust the musician and his intentions.

--- Hmm, I would agree that she is rather pathetic but she really doesn’t know and doesn’t even consider that there is a possibility that I might be gay and I don’t think that she would act like this if she did know, especially considering what she just stated. But honestly, she isn’t the only one who can’t imagine me being gay. In my scene, the metal scene, I can even openly hit on a guy and he will just think I am joking but not that I mean it. And you yourself have shown scepticism and thought that a guy like me couldn’t possibly be into dudes. It’s become quite of a hassle for me that I tend to even fall off the radar of fellow gay men. ---

After he had sent this he put his phone away since the lecture had begun and he was keen on listening to what Professor Keller had to say what wasn’t even that easy because the Professor with the long read hair who had a headache talked extra quietly due to the hangover. Nigel apparently couldn’t focus at all not because the man was talking rather quietly but because of his condition and when Ian flung a gaze over to him he feared that the guy who was limply hanging over the table would slide down from the chair. “Dude, are you okay?” he quickly asked and Nigel, who was too depressed to lift his heavy feeling head up just said:” Yes.” and Ian nodded and went back to taking notes again.

When his phone buzzed in his pocket he knew that this must be an answer from the faceless man and he wanted to ignore it and reply after the lecture but he just couldn’t he was simply too curious as to what he had written and he also wanted to keep their conversation going and getting further with it so he pulled out his phone and chuckled when he read the message what made everyone who sat around him look at him, except for Nigel because it was too bothersome for him to get his head up from the table.

--- Art! So you’re an artist? Nice. I have a thing for creative guys ;) What projects are you working on? ---

--- Lol Haven’t you said you weren’t a stalker but only cautious? Apparently you are though. So you actually had your eyes on me before you found me on that app already. Could it be that you’re into me ? :p If so why are you that hesitant, you now know I play for the same team after all ;) ---

--- Do you have a name or a nickname by the way? I’d much rather call you by your actual name than having to say ‘Mister Anonymous’ or ‘Mister Nobody’. ---

He could barely hit the send button when he heard Professor Keller cough and could feel the Professor’s green eyes staring at him. “It seems like Ian is really keen on presenting his work to us considering that he has already pulled out his phone.” The voice of the Professor sounded a lot louder and clearer now even though one could see that his head definitely hurt regardless of him trying to not show the symptoms of his hangover too much. “What?” Ian asked because he had not been paying attention and he had been caught off guard. “The task I gave all of you for today. You wanted to present your work to us all I assume didn’t you?” the ginger haired male said and the brunette just nodded. “Sure!” he said confident about his work but everyone laughed when the popular guy had to search for his USB memory stick in his pocket because there was no data containing his work on his phone. Even Professor Keller couldn’t hide a smirk when Ian was walking down and gave him the USB memory stick so that he could present his work to the class.

When he was leaving the lecture hall for the cafeteria three hours later he was feeling really good since his work had gotten mostly positive feedback and some constructive criticism from the Prof and after that it had not been too hard for him to not touch his phone for the rest of the lecture. One thing had bucked him though and that was that Sean would not appear next month and Benno would know that he had lied. He could say that something had gotten in the way of his cousin but he feared that this would have been suspicious so while he was walking down the stairs he pulled out his phone again and wrote a message for Sean.

--- Hey buddy, how’s it going? I have that larger gig next month, the first one on an actual festival and I’d appreciate it if you came over to see our performance.---

He texted and hoped that this would be important enough for Sean to consider flying over. Ian just wanted to let his phone disappear in his pocket again when his cousin already replied what he had not expected but when he considered what time it was he would probably take a break since he most likely had already worked his arse off on the ranch before Ian and the other students had even woken up.

--- It’s going good. For you as well it seems. I’d love to and I’ll see if I can make time for it. Chelsea always wanted to see you on stage one day anyway, she admires you. ---

What he read at first almost made him jump into the air. If Sean flew over to see his concert he would be actually there and everything he had said seemed believable but when he read that he wanted to bring Chelsea he felt sick for a moment.

Chelsea was six years old and Sean’s oldest child as well as the only girl and if Sean brought his kid everyone would question that Ian had said his cousin was gay.

--- But don’t you think it’s too dangerous for a six year old at a music festival? ---

--- Come on now, you can let her watch from behind the stage and have her sit in the backstage area. She’s already totally happy about this and she looks forward to seeing you again. ---

It came back from Sean immediately and Ian bit his lower lip not happy about the outcome at all and at the same time he didn’t want to disappoint Chelsea because she was a good kid and Ian was her godfather on top of that. However he regretted that he had contacted Sean now since what he had done to make things easier had actually made everything worse. He should just have lied to Benno again and said Sean had fallen ill and couldn’t fly over or something. But no, he had to invite Sean for real - what wasn’t bad because he actually hadn’t seen him for a long time - and Sean wanted to bring his daughter along.

--- I guess I can arrange that. ---

He quickly typed and got a smile back from his cousin and a photo from Chelsea who apparently had dressed up as a rock star now jumping on their sofa since she was so thrilled about seeing Ian in concert. The brunette metal musician wanted to hit his head against something as there was no way he could disappoint that bloody child now when he almost jumped up to the ceiling when he heard a voice close behind him. “Your work was really impressive.” Nigel said and Ian pressed his hand onto his racing heart. “For fucks sake you startled me.” He cursed and looked back to the thin man who had been following him like a frigging ghost. “Sorry.” Nigel said and shrugged and Ian took a deep breath. “It’s alright. Thanks anyway.”

With his plate full of food he was heading towards a free table to eat his lunch Nigel still following him. When the other had stood behind him in the waiting line he had expected him to get some food too but he hadn’t. He was just taking a seat opposite to Ian and started to smoke what didn’t make much of a difference in terms of the scent since all one could smell around Nigel was tobacco anyway. Ian placed his phone onto the table since he wanted to know when the unknown man replied to him again so that he could text him back. Somehow he really found that conversation with the guy refreshing so far. Apparently he was rather obvious since the black haired opposite to him had noticed how Ian threw glances to his phone from time to time. “What are you waiting for?” the bipolar man asked and Ian looked into the other’s eyes saying:”Nothing.”

But the thin man didn’t buy it. “Liar.You obviously do. You also were chatting during the lecture what you’ve never done before. Is it someone from the app?” he asked and Ian froze completely and his hand clenched around his knife. “What are you talking about?” he hissed not amused at all but Nigel’s demeanour didn’t change in the slightest. He breathed out a cloud of grey smoke and then talked again. “The gay dating app.” He just said and Ian clenched his teeth. “How do you know about this?” he wanted an answer and the other gave it to him as if it was absolutely no big deal to him. “I saw you there. I am on the same app.” He explained and Ian’s eyes widened. “You’re gay? Didn’t you have a girlfriend?” he asked a little perplex and Nigel shook his head tiredly. “No. I am bisexual.” He answered. “My girlfriend ditched me half a year ago already, said I was too much for her, I can’t blame her you know.” The black haired explained. “So one time when I was going through a manic phase again I registered on that app because I was craving sex like crazy. And I got plenty of it. I had sex with a different guy each day during that manic episode, had my brains fucked out fucked theirs out. It’s quite good for this, that app, I mean. But currently I just look at people’s profiles because I find it fun and rather interesting. I’m just not feeling sexual right now at all.” Nigel explained to him taking a deep drag on the cigarette letting the smoke expand deep inside of his lungs before he exhaled it out of his nose.

Somehow this was rather fitting for Nigel and it also didn’t surprise him that he seemed to be versatile but there was something he wondered. “If you’re on this app, why haven’t I seen you but you’ve seen me. Don’t you have a picture?” the brunette asked with his eyebrows raised and there was something that reminded of a smile but wasn’t really one on the gloomy male’s face. “I have a picture but it is a little older. It’s from last year.” He told him and showed it to him. He indeed looked different. He had some undefined colour in his hair that basically looked like someone had taken all the colours and had put them on his head and that had been the result of it and he was dressed in a fur coat standing in a snow landscape with sunglasses. “This really looks different. And where the hell is this?” Ian wanted to know since it didn’t look like their state or their country for that matter. “Siberia!” Nigel replied and Ian looked at him as if he was bonkers. “What did you do there?” he asked. “I don’t know. I just thought I needed to go away and see something new, I just couldn’t bear being here any longer during one manic episode so I stole some money from my mum and well, flew to Siberia. It was nice, I had fun.” He explained and Ian raised his eyebrows at him. “When did you have time for this?” he asked and Nigel smiled drily. “Do you remember when I was missing lectures for two months?” he asked and Ian nodded. “Yes. You returned with a buzzcut and bruises all over your body.” He said and Nigel nodded. “I was in Siberia then. And when I came home I thought it was a good idea to shave my head and camp inside of my parent’s garden for a week....naked. I got the bruises when I tried to make a flip from the arbour. I failed.” He told him and Ian facepalmed. “That’s....” he started and stopped himself. “Crazy?” Nigel asked. “You can say it. I know this; I know that my brain chemistry is completely fucked up.”

Sitting there talking to Nigel he hadn’t realised that Miranda, her friends and his friends from the soccer team had entered the cafeteria and walked straight up to him. He only realised this when he heard Miranda’s voice:”Look who we have here, psycho Nigel.” when she grabbed Nigel’s cigarette and crushed it on the table in front of him and when Ian looked at Nigel he saw that the black haired didn’t move and just had frozen there trying to ignore what was just his everyday life for him. “You’re polluting the environment with your mere existence enough you freak. Look at your hair, it’s gross, can’t you even wash yourself. You’re disgusting. I don’t understand why anyone tried to save you when you wanted to off yourself. I think that finally killing yourself is a good idea.” She hissed into the man’s ear with a sadistic smile while the guys from Ian’s soccer team laughed and threw stuff at the black haired man’s head who still wasn’t moving, not saying a word.

It made Ian furious and his hands clenched into fists. Seeing this angered him, both the behaviour of Miranda and his friends and that Nigel just sat there and took this from them. The brunette smashed his fist onto the table and yelled:” Enough Miranda! You’re acting like a total cunt. If you won’t leave him alone I’ll make you.” Miranda backed off for a moment but Tina stepped forward.”Why? Is this insane retard your gay boyfriend you fag? You don’t have standards at all do you?” she said in a sing-sang voice that sounded sweet as sugar but was pure poison. “Fuck off Tina, no one gives a shit about your idiotic comments.” He told her off and then walked towards his friends who looked at him as if he had lost it standing up for someone like Nigel and sitting on a table with him.

“And if you pick on Nigel another time you have to search for another striker and you know that your team is garbage without me.” Ian threatened to leave the team and his friends looked at him perplexed. “What? What is this about? Are you nuts?” they asked and Ian smiled at them angrily. “No. I just can’t stand arrogant twats who pick on other people who haven’t done anything to them because they are shallow pieces of shit. And I definitely don’t want to be friends or in a team with people like that. So you should decide what kind of people you want to be.” He made his stand and then attempted to leave and nodded over to Nigel to tell him to follow along.

Nigel did. He grabbed his bag hastily and hurried after him even though he actually felt too depressed to move fast. “Tha....” Ian cut him right off. “Why do you take this shit huh? You don’t have to take this shit and sit through this. If I see you sitting there letting your bullies trample you down without finally realising that you are worth defending yourself I will not defend you another time either.” He made it clear and his good mood from after the lecture was gone. It didn’t get better when a smiling Benno ran into him who was apparently coming from the lecture hall he had been in. “Hey, where are you going? Our group is over there.” The drummer from his band said pointing at the soccer players. “I don’t know if they are my group anymore really. If they continue going down that path I’ll leave the team and sign up at the gym.” He commented and Benno looked at him and then looked at Nigel. “But... You can’t. I mean, yes, you’re popular but even you can’t get away with everything. And being friends with Psycho Nigel .... I don’t think this...” he wanted to protest but Ian cut his words as well. “Being popular was never my goal. If I have to become an arsehole to stay popular I’d rather stay myself and not be popular anymore. You can go and hang out with them though. We see each other at the band practice in the afternoon then.” Ian said and Benno had no words for a moment before he ran after him. “No! Hey! Wait!” he said catching up to his best friend trying to ignore the presence of Nigel who creeped him out. Ian sighed, that was not the way he had imagined his day to go and he wasn’t sure what direction this would lead him into but when his phone finally buzzed again he stopped worrying and was curious if the stranger from the app could lighten up his mood again.

Once the lecture was finished he heard his phone ring again so he checked it to see what Ian has wrote him again. With a stupid smile on his face he started reading and keep his smile on, more than that, it got wider. Wasn’t already obvious what he was looking for since he didn’t do anything from what the other listed him that others on the app do? I thought you are smarter than this …. Or, you want me to confirm it to you … hmmm, he thought leaning on a wall nearby as he was thinking what to reply and make it more playful. He liked to talk with him, even though he never ever imagine that Ian was gay and that he would speak to him. Setting his glasses better on his nose he took a deep breath and started writing with a stupid smile on his face again.

~~ I thought it was already obvious since I don’t fit in the categories that you just mentioned. Or do you want me to confirm it to you? How demanding you are and we haven’t even met yet. :))) But you deserve a confirmation. So, as you probably already know, mister know-it-all, I’m not looking just for sex. I want more. Do you feel capable of giving me more than just sex? ~~

Biting his lower lip he pushed the sent button. He then covered his face with his hand, giggling like a girl, breathing fast. He just couldn’t believe what he just wrote. He wasn’t like that, but he found it interesting to speak that way. Of course everyone behind a screen can become more confident but face to face, he will be looking like an idiot.

Someone is pretty in love, said a voice behind him making him stiff at first but after he relaxed turning his head from wall, facing a pinky hair boy with a green on his face big as a house. Either it was great sex or it will be, said the other winking at him, getting closer. Maybe too close for his taste sometimes but he was his friend.

Jake you stupid ass! I was about to get a heart attack, said Izumi taking a deep breath calming himself.

JAKE

2iup6q0.jpg

He thought that maybe someone saw him messaging on the app and wanted to make fun of him. Maybe he was a little too crazy about this private thing. As far as he knew, this was a free country and this wasn’t something to be ashamed of, only to be cautious on stupid-idiotic-dynamic people. They could make one’s life a hell.

- What did I do? He asked looking innocent. You never see a particular someone being so happy on a Monday morning, he added leaning on the wall near him, pinning him with his blue gaze.

- First, stop acting all innocent cause you’re not. Second, it’s not morning is afternoon for God sake and third where the hell have you been this weekend? I’ve tried to call you but your phone was dead, he added narrowing his eyes trying to change the subject.

- Changing the subject … again, he sigh. I was out ok, he said changing his mood.

Jake was known to be a moody guy. He could flip from super excitement to super boredom or from happy to angry in a split second. But the rest of the time he was a good-helping-carrying guy. The only problem with him it was that he had a big mouth, as in, he spoke in a loud voice and sometimes that wasn’t that good. They know each other since high school and remained friends all that time.

- Don’t start the diva side with me. You know we need to finish up the painting, said Izumi feeling his phone buzz in his hand. Looking at the screen he smiled again and in just a second he could feel Jake breath in his neck trying to look over his shoulder with whom he was talking. Do you mind?

- What? I want to see who you’re talking. Since when you keep secrets from me? He asked looking fakelly affected.

- Let me thing …. Aaaaa like since we know each other? He added rolling his eyes turning his gaze back to his phone, trying to escape his friend’s insistence and ignore his pleads.

~~ Happy to see you smile and be amused by me. At least I am good at something  I didn’t choose the final project yet. A paining I think but haven’t decide on the theme yet.

I much like the first nickname you gave me. Mister Anonymous sounds really nice but fine. My name is Izumi. Half Japanese half American. Hope you’re not missing your class because of me. You need to stay focused on school also. Music isn’t going to last forever. In your 50’s you’ll have to have a normal job :D ~~

- Cut it out Jake. I’m not going to tell you this time with who I’m talking, he added turning his annoying face to his friend hopping he will drop it.

- Fine. But you ow me lunch for that or I can continue, he added pointing a finger at him.

- Fine, Izumi rolled his eyes exiting the hall. We need to find Amanda to see if she is ready with her project, he added looking around the campus yard and saw her siting on a bench, reading something on her phone.

AMANDA

dqof0z.jpg

Jake started running towards her letting Izumi a little far more behind. Taking advantage of the opportunity that he was alone, he took out his phone from his pocket and send Ian another message. He was starting to be like those couples that are always texting and stuff. Wait … I just thought of couples? We haven’t even met and I thing of couples… he slackened his head returning to his main ideas. Have to send a message to Ian.

~~ if you want that much to meet up we can do at the coffee shop near the campus. You know ‘Cloe’s Coffee shop’? ~~

After pressing enter he tuck his phone back in his pocket and reached his friends really quick.

- Hei Amanda, hope Jake didn’t bored you already, said Izumi sitting next to her on the bench. Wha’cha looking? He asked turning his eyes to her phone.

- Hei Izumi. Tried to find ideas for the final project. I know I still have time, but I am not doing a painting like you. I have to make a sculpture and it takes time, she sigh letting her head on her back.

She was an amazing person who wanted to succeed in life and become an artist. And she was an amazing artist, she really was, the only problem was this stupid world that doesn’t know to appreciate its beautifulness.

- I know , he sigh leaning his back on the bench.

- But enough about me. What about you? She suddenly turned towards him smiling. Right away Jake’s face popped on her shoulder grinning as well.

- You already told her? Wtf? He said trying to be angry but the situation made him laugh. His friends were crazy, and yes, Amanda new about him. She kind of figured out in first semester and just wanted a confirmation from him. He really was glad to have such friends. Guys, really now. As soon there is something you know I tell you, but not right now, added Izumi backing them off from him.

- Come on , they both comment at unison making him laugh even more. Checking his phone again he saw that he has a new message from Ian. Not opening the app he got up.

- I have to go guys. Talk later?

- Yeah , yeah, said Jake waving his hand in the air, making himself busy with his phone.

- Have a great date, said Amanda clapping her hands.

Izumi smiled at his friends and turned to the other side of the campus, near the exit, as he was checking his phone , reading the message.

He smirked reading the message he had gotten from the other male about whom he only knew that he was an artist now. Ian had to suppress a laugh since he found it rather cute how the shy guy adjusted to his playful way of writing and got somewhat bolder. The brunette asked himself how the stranger would be if they were to meet face to face though, well in case it would ever even come to this. Typing a reply while walking wasn’t the best idea and Ian would have run against a door if Benno had not stopped him before this could happen.

--- I got that. As you said I am a know-it-all ;) I meant what you were looking for in a more specific way than just ‘more than sex’. Such as what kind of guy you’re looking for and what you want in a relationship. ---

--- I am certainly capable of giving much more than just sex ;) But it can’t hurt to say that I have quite a lot to offer in the sexual department as well :p ---

“Jeez, what’s with you and your damn phone today. You’re usually not clinging on this thing the whole time like this.” Benno commented when the musician had just pressed ‘send’ still holding Ian on his shirt on his back directing him through the door while the three of them were leaving the cafeteria and were walking through the hallway. Nigel smirked knowingly what didn’t escape Benno’s eyes who now examined the thin black haired. “Why are you grinning this dumbly?” he wanted to know and the depressed man shrugged. ”I am a psycho didn’t you say so?” he asked and Benno’s eyebrows narrowed as he felt not respected and didn’t like that someone like Nigel mocked him in such a way while Ian ignored the both of them and hoped for Nigel that he would keep his mouth shut about the app because the black haired outing him would infuriate Ian as this was no one’s place to do but his own.

As they arrived at the bathroom and the staircase of the art faculty a plump, chubby woman with piercings in her face and light blue dyed hair and a black beanie blocked their way. Her bag was decorated with small cuddling pets, patches and other stuff and her brown eyes stared displeased from behind her glasses. “There you are Nigel! You didn’t appear at our usual spot. I was worried. Where have you been?” she wanted to know and as far as Ian knew this woman was the shorter male’s only friend. “With Ian.” Nigel’s sluggish voice sounded and he still looked as if there was no strength in his body. The female artist looked at Ian dismissively and in a way that clearly said that she didn’t trust him one bit. “God, how do you even look today? You haven’t washed your hair. You are in a depressive phase right? You have gone off your medication again.” She scolded him as if she was his mother and Nigel sighed. “Yes. And I am not going on them again. I hate how those meds make me feel. As if I am not myself anymore, they rid me of me. I am not taking them anymore ever since Josephine left me because there was no reason to anymore. I don’t have to be bearable for anyone anymore now that I am alone again.” He explained and both Ian and Benno just starred at the two of them. “I can understand that you don’t like the medication but it’s helping you and is the only thing that stabilises you and makes you function. So you will take them again! Promise me!” the chubby woman ordered the thin male and Nigel looked away from her staring at the ground. “Promise me!” she repeated and Nigel nodded slightly. “I’ll take them.” He reluctantly agreed and his friend gave him a smile for this. “Good. But there is one thing that needs to be fixed too. I can’t let you walk around like this.” She clicked her tongue and grabbed an oily strand of Nigel’s hair before she took his wrist and pulled him into the direction of the ladies room to wash his dyed black hair.

Nigel protested but he was already in and the door with the woman on it fell shut behind his friend and him and Ian and Benno who looked at the door of the ladies room where the other had disappeared heard the women in it scream and squeal as if someone was about to murder them. “Gosh, calm down you stupid cows, I am just washing his hair.” They heard the chubby woman yell at the squealing women who wanted Nigel out of their bathroom.

“Is this allowed? To get a man into the ladies room?” Benno wanted to know staring at the door a little confused. Ian shrugged. “I don’t think that couples who have sex in public restrooms ever ask themselves that question. So why not washing his hair there? I don’t think that any of this is a big deal and that they are overreacting.” He commented not looking up to the taller Benno but getting his phone out again because he had gotten a message from the faceless guy again and he replied right away.

--- Glad you like what I came up with Izumi. But I like your real name much better, it sounds cute. I am Ian but you probably also know this already xD I’m American of mostly British descent, Scottish in particular in case that is interesting for you. ---

He typed as he found it rather amusing that Izumi had told him his ethnicity when he had only asked his name.

The other part of the message made him outright laugh and he couldn’t hold it back because he found it incredibly ironic to be told that he couldn’t be making music forever and would have to get a real job later by an arts student. If he had been in STEM he might have expected this but this way it was just hilarious.

--- That’s damn funny coming from an art major :D No worries you’re not distracting me from anything, I have lunch break anyway. It’s sweet that you’re concerned about my future but I study audio engineering and I can pursue quite a lot of normal jobs in the music and entertainment industry with this when I am fifty. But this will not be needed anyway as I am planning on becoming a heavy metal legend! Someone they’ll still pay to see on stage when he is a hundred years old and looks half-dead ;) I have the aspiration to make it into the Rock&Roll hall of fame ;P ---

Ian was lucky that Benno didn’t want to know why he had been laughing as the other always wanted to hear what was funny to have something to laugh about too. But his friend had gotten distracted by the return of the chubby woman and Nigel. Nigel’s hair wasn’t oily anymore but dripping wet and it smelled like a fruit cocktail from the women’s shampoo his friend had washed it with what now made the other smell like tobacco and fruit salad at the same time what was odd to say the least. Nigel didn’t look too happy about the hair washing session in the ladies bathroom but his friend looked satisfied with her work. Ian looked at her a little curious because it appeared that she was an art major just as the man he had been writing with. “Aren’t you an art major?” Ian asked her and she confirmed but not without looking at him sceptically asking:”Why?” with raised eyebrows. “No reason. I just know someone in arts and I thought you might know him. His name’s Izumi.” He said and now the woman was confused. “Yes, I know him indeed. He is in my semester. We have a lot of the same courses. He is a nice guy. I didn’t think you knew him though since I have never seen you two together.” She commented, curled her lips and then turned to Nigel again. “I have to go, I have to finish a painting during the lunch break and I have already lost too much time because you haven’t been at our usual spot. Are you joining me?” she asked his friend but Nigel shook his head slightly. “No. I’m staying with Ian today.” He answered and she sighed, looked at Ian in this dismissive way again and then went up the stairs and disappeared.

She wasn’t completely out of sight just yet when Benno leaned over to Ian. “I would not have thought that short, fat chicks were your thing.” He commented mockingly since that was how he had understood Ian asking the woman if she was in the arts, thinking that this Izumi was just a random name Ian happened to have caught up from some of the art students somewhere.

The brunette snorted looking at his best friend.” Well, I am full of surprises.” He said with a cocky smirk and Benno laughed while Ian actually thought about how Benno would take the revelation that he was gay and if he could laugh that off too.

Nigel took a strand of his hair into his hand and smelled on it screwing up his nose. “Fuck, I smell as if I was wearing one of those hats with the fruit on it.” He said unhappily and looked even more depressed now that he smelt of women’s shampoo. “And I tell you I’ll never set a foot into the ladies room again.” The man said and shuddered and for a moment Ian was curious as to what horrors lay behind that door before he decided that he didn’t want to know after all. Benno chuckled though. “I think the real question is why do chicks have all that stuff in their bags? I mean shampoo seriously?” he asked and all three of them laughed. Ian got distracted from this deep, philosophical conversation by his phone again and when he read the newest message from Izumi his eyes widened in surprise for a moment and then an excited smile replaced the surprised look.

He agreed to meeting up. Ian had thought that it would get incredibly hard to bring the other man to even consider this but apparently this was not the case.

--- I’ll be there in a few minutes. ---

‘Cloe’s Coffee Shop’ wasn’t far away indeed and it wouldn’t take him long to get there. Ian had actually been there before sometime even though coffee shops usually weren’t his thing and he preferred pubs. “I have to excuse myself for a while. I will be back for the next lecture.” He suddenly said and he let his phone disappear now. Both Nigel and Benno looked at him when he put his skateboard on the ground and started to drive through the hallways – even though this was not allowed – to the exit of the building to get to the coffee shop. “What the hell? Where are you going all of a sudden?” Benno called after him and Nigel grinned again. “Have a nice date!” he jested and Benno looked at the thin man with wide eyes. “Did you just say date? Has he told you he has a date?” he wanted to know getting pissed that Nigel apparently knew something about his best friend that he didn’t. “No.” Nigel answered. “I am just assuming that he does.” He corrected and Benno looked confused and not satisfied with this answer.

Benno:

ff25df65dec62e17337313c89929e335--hot-anime-anime-guys.jpg

After Ian had arrived at the coffee shop he had placed himself at a nice table in the edge of the room where it was quieter. The shop was full as always thanks to the university students and the mood seemed to be good overall. The sun was shining into the cosy location with the vintage appeal and furniture and Ian scratched his chin while he was waiting for someone he couldn’t identify and who only could identify him.

--- I’m there. You have to come over to me as I don’t know how you look like Izumi. ---

He quickly typed as his excitement was already starting to mix up with impatience. The young man didn’t have the most patient nature and sitting there doing nothing at all and especially that he had to leave it to the other to approach him because he didn’t know how he looked like, hence couldn’t do it himself was something he wasn’t good at.

• 3 weeks later...

Izumi was on his way to the Coffee Shop where he had to meat Ian. He was a little anxious about the others reaction and how it will be, standing face to face with him. After all, they kind of never spoke till now. Not even at school. His emotions were a little high at that point when he turned on a street and his phone ring as a notification that he had a new message from Ian on the app. He read it and burst out laughing. He find it amused his cockiness and his full confidence in the sex department. He had to admit that he kind of fantasize how the other would be in bed, ever since he saw him in school and on the app, but that was a secret he never tell.

He thought it would be pointless to write him a message as he was almost there. Once he reached the door of the Shop, he entered looking from side to side to check the tables and see where he was. Since the other didn't knew how he look like, it was an advantage on his part. His eyes stopped on an impatient fallow who was looking at his phone second by second. He find it amusing seeing him like that. Ian was always the one in control and the one who knew every single detail, but now he was not and that wasn't what he liked it.

He took his phone out and typed a short message.

~You look quite impatient. It's kind of funny when you are not in control all the time ... But i'm here .... Look up~

He sent the message and start walking towards the boy's table, amused by the fact that the other didn't seemed to sense him as he was getting closer and closer being to absorbed by his phone as he possibly was reading his message.

Just when he reached the table he spoke again: "Hey there stranger" he said keeping a small smile in the corner of his mouth. He didn't want to be seen or sound to cockie, but he had to admit that it was amusing.

Waiting impatiently he immediately grabbed his phone when he saw that another message from the stranger had arrived. His grey eyes narrowed while he was reading it and he frowned his brows at that because it had hit a nerve. Ian indeed liked to be in charge and to have things in his own hand, he liked to make the moves when he wanted to make them and he hated it to be dependent on other people and to wait for them to approach him and to make the steps. Leaving it to others had never been his strength and he had never banked on someone else. Growing up with his kind but irresponsible and childish father he had never had someone to count on and to lean on anyway and he had become independent extremely fast because he had to. He even had managed things for his father as a child and that was something that had left its traces on how he handled things and how he was.

---Apparently you’re finding that a little too funny huh? Why don’t you move your arse over to me already instead of observing me and my impatience from a distance ? xD ---

He typed with an incredible speed. Looking up he saw quite a couple of guys and many of them were heading or looking into similar directions, so it still wasn’t possible for him to know who this Izumi was supposed to be. With a displeased sigh he looked onto his phone again waiting for the other to reply and just when he was looking down again he could hear a voice greeting him.

Ian turned his head up and looked into the brown eyes of a light blond man, he was wearing huge glasses, was rather thin and lean and if the brunette had not known better he would have thought that he was a science major and not in the arts. He looked geeky but not in the same crazy, showy and individualistic way that Nigel’s overweight female friend had looked like. The musician’s expression lit up considerably again and the corners of his mouth were getting up, forming a wide smile as he looked the anonymous man who finally had gotten a face for him now in the eyes. “Hi!” he said and a playful smirk appeared on his face. “Now that I can see you and I know your face and how you look like...” he started pausing right there deliberately because the other had teased him with his impatience before. “....I understand it even less that you refused to use your photo on the app and hid yourself behind the railing. You’re actually a good looking fellow. A really cute guy! I am certain that many guys are into you!?” he complimented him and pointed at the seat opposite to himself.

His eyes didn’t let go of the other and his smile was still present on his face. While he was watching him he thought that he knew him from somewhere, that he had seen him before but it took him a few minutes of thinking to know where to put him. “Hah, I know where I have seen you before!” Ian exclaimed out of nowhere as he had not hinted anything into that direction before. “You are the guy who always stood there watching the soccer team’s training. I always thought you were a huge soccer fan and dreamt of joining the team.” The brunette explained before he leaned over and got closer to the other, his smile turning into a wide teasing grin. “Could it be that you weren’t there to watch the team train and play but that you were watching me?” he asked with a wink, quite interested about the answer he would receive.

When the waiter arrived Ian ordered himself a cappuccino and asked Izumi what he wanted before he ordered for the other too. Waiting for their drinks the guitarist and singer of a metal band laid his head to the side still looking at the cute guy in front of him, who apparently underestimated the appeal he had to men like Ian. “So you still haven’t told me what type of man you want and what you’re looking for in a relationship. Even though it’s a little personal I am really interested in knowing that. You can ask me anything as well, if you want to that is.” The man said smiling and winking at the other again. Then there was something else coming to mind. “Do your friends and some of the people in the arts department know that you’re gay? If so did you tell them or did they just found that out? How did they take it?” he asked and it probably came off a little odd but after Nigel had figured him out because the guy had been on the app as well and no problem with people knowing that he was bi he was asking himself if it was easier to find someone and to actually be with someone if he just told Benno and the other guys from the band that he was gay. But he just didn’t know how straight metal musicians would react if their singer and guitarist told them that he was attracted to fellow men. Then again, maybe Izumi’s experiences coming out, if he had even made them, probably wouldn’t help him much as the artist was with a different circle of people than he was.

• 3 weeks later...

Izumi was pulling the chair and sat down as the other started to tell him that he remembered him from somewhere and where he saw him. That was something that surprised Izumi. He never thought the other had ever noticed him. He always tried not to stand up too much, and be as quiet as possible. He didn’t like to draw attention to himself, because every time that happened things were not going well. It was always followed by a scandal, a fight or worse, death.

He burst out laughing at Ian’s remark but quickly cooled down to be more silent. “I’m very sorry to disappoint you but no” he said looking at Ian’s teasing smile, knowing that it will fade away at his words. “The day you mention, I think it was before the game against the Lakers, and I was curious how the team was presenting. Back then I was in the school newspaper and I had to write about your training and all. Principle’s orders” he shrugged than continued. “I wasn’t a sport fan, nor am I now, but that day, indeed, I saw you and draw my attention. I’ve wanted to take an interview but you blow me away stating you don’t have time to waste” he lowered his eyes, arranging his glasses sighing. “But, I thought that you weren’t mean to me in particular, but in general. I started watching you afterwards, and maybe this might sound like stalking, which probably was, but I had to check on you. And I was right” he lifted his eyes back up, looking Ian in the eyes. “You were mean only at school but outside, you were different”.

When the waiter arrived he looked one more time in the menu, ordering a coffee and a juice. He loved coffee, since it was the elixir of energy in his working nights, and juice, to cool down the atmosphere between them two. As they got their order he took a sip from his coffee when the other started talking again, making him smile. “Soo eager to know ….” He said placing the cup back on the plate. “Well …. I don’t think there is a type that we look for, just, differences that attract us” he started talking leaning on his elbows on the table. “For example, I like a person to be in control, but not to control me. A person that doesn’t need a day to do or say something. I mean, be free to express, or surprise me. I don’t like surprises because I am too curious and I want to know everything, but only In that case. I don’t bug people or force them to do tell me stuff so I expect the same”. Before he could continue the other launched other questions at him making him laugh again.

“Who … slowdown cowboy …. Am I at a police station or what?” he asked the other but with a smile on his face. He find it amusing the fact that the other was wondering how the others accepted, or not, his origins. Guess that’s his main problem here. He never took his eyes away from the other. Taking another sip from his coffee, he started answering the questions.

“Well they kind of found out themselves. I only have two friends … one of them is a girl … and the other a guy, well … he is kind of my childhood friend so … he figured it out eventually with time”, he shrugged trying to think what exactly wanted Ian to find out. “Look. It doesn’t matter how they find out, what it matters is the fact that if they are truly your friends, they will accept you as you are. You’re not different than any of them. I know it’s the stupidity of men that takes over sometimes and ask stupid questions like ‘dude, we showered together, that means you’re attracted to me?’, and stuff like that, but you have to give them time to process everything. Men are men and think only the worst, but as I was saying, if they are truly your friends, they will accept it and carry on with your friendship” he stopped realizing that he was blabbing a lot and this conversation wasn’t what he thought it will be when they will first meat. “Sorry …. I jumped really far with this explanations. Sometimes I’m carried away” he added laughing nervously, holding the cup in his hands and looking at the content.

His face and the smirk was not disappearing at first when the other was telling him he had written for the college’s magazine and had originally come to the sporting event due to that. However he raised an eyebrow and looked at the other sternly when the man suddenly came up with something he had no memory of. He had no clue when he had supposedly shoved the other away when he had asked for an interview. And that the other told him that he had observed him and he found that he had been mean was outright pissing him off. He had never been mean to anyone. He often had been the only nice one to people who had gotten bullied like Nigel. For this guy to sit there saying that he had been mean at college was pretty impudent. “What?” he asked. “You apparently have observed the wrong guy. I have never been intentionally mean to other people on campus, not once. I am not a bully.” He strongly objected that accusation as that was going against his whole character, it was nothing that he would ever do. “Well, I also don’t recall having pushed you away and told you to do not waste my time but if that has happened then I probably have been in a bad mood and not too fond about any kind of journalism at that time because I had to deal with some defamation done by a journalist with the band at one point and I was mad and not wanting to talk to any journalist or give any interview anymore.” Ian said his good mood completely gone. “I also don’t understand why you even replied to me if I am such a horrible person who is only mean to people on campus. I personally wouldn’t write to or date a bully.” The brunette shook his head actually wanting to leave already not wanting to spend more of his time with someone who thought he had a bad character and was a bully.

Then the waiter came and brought their order though and since he would have to pay for the drink anyway he might as well drink it. Being a poor guy he had a difficult time letting anything go to waste since it was already expensive to him to even buy that bloody drink. Sipping on his drink in order to get back to Benno and Nigel – both people who didn’t think he was a mean person – he listened to how the other described what he wanted from a relationship as he had asked him before, saying he was searching for differences and someone who was in control but not wanting to control him and things that left a lot room for interpretation and wasn’t that directly and clearly formulated. Well, he certainly was in control so that was one point he fulfilled but he was not sure what the other meant with bugging and forcing him to say stuff, not sure if that wasn’t a stinger against him for having been persistent with the question. He had not forced him to say anything though, it was a free country and Ian had not threatened him to tell him anything.

As the other was coming back to his question regarding the coming out he listened closely and at the start he told him about his friends having figured it out on their own and was even saying some useful things until it made a turn into incredibly weird at one point. All of a sudden Izumi was talking about the ‘stupidity of men’ and revealing a seemingly negative attitude towards males even though he was one himself.

The brunette raised an eyebrow and his grey eyes looked at the other questioning. “ The problem is the ‘stupidity of men’?” he repeated that unbelieving. “I have some shocking news for you Izumi, I don’t know if you realised it but I am a man. I am a man who loves men and I thought that you were too.” Ian said not sure what that was supposed to tell him now and he was starting to assume that Izumi was one of those self-hating men what was a definite turn-off. Why would another gay guy suddenly start bashing fellow men? It was completely confusion him. And why did he think that saying all men were stupid and thinking the worst thoughts was helpful?

“I don’t know why you, a man, have such a negative opinion about your fellow men and why you are apparently excluding yourself and me, because I am not excluded when you talk about men as I am a man and being gay doesn’t exclude me and doesn't make me any less of a man but to be frank what you’re saying about us men is bullshit.” Ian was shaking his head. “Granted if someone actually made that shower comment to you that was a really dumb person.” The man said and then sighed when the other apologised for jumping really far with his explanations. “I don’t know where you’ve jumped there with that and if it was far but it was definitely weird.” Ian said finding the situation rather awkward at this point as their date wasn’t going too good. “Well, before that dubious ‘men are stupid’ aria you actually said something that is probably really true.” Ian acknowledged. “If they are my actual friends they will accept me for what I am.” He repeated hoping that they really turned out to be his real friends but he didn’t get that disgusted expression of Benno and how he had ridiculed gay guys when he had found that gay porn DvD out of his head and that bugged him as he was his longest friend and he didn’t want to lose him or anyone from his band really. However deep inside he knew that he needed to come out to them, that it was time to own up to what he was.

Seeing that the mood was changing and that perhaps what he said was wrong interpreted he kind of panicked and wanted to assure the other that he didn't mean it that way, but Ian kind of burst out , feeling offended by his words. Biting his lip, he lowered his head, feeling awful for what the other understood from what he had said and all.

"No .. .wait .... you got it all wrong ... I didn't mean to offend you or anything. That wasn't my intention" he said moving his arms slowly from side to side making sure that the other got the write message now. "I never said that you were mean. It came all wrong out.... I'm sorry" he added bowing his head, apologizing for the misunderstanding. He wasn't good with words, he never was. Expressing his thoughts was always hard on him because it seemed that every time the other person would understand the opposite of his intention.

"What I wanted to say was that .... as you said, you weren't in a good mood or something was bothering you. I didn't say that you are a bully. God no ... " he started again to explain himself. "Sorry ... I'm very bad at explaining things, that's why i didn't last for long in the newsletter department", he tried to make a joke but he return in being serious. He was feeling so embarrassed that his whole body was tense and he got nervous.

"And about the other part ..... I wanted to say that, if your friends start making fun of you or other stuff, than they are not really your friends" he ended taking a full gulp from the glass keeping his eyes low. "I'm sorry if i made you mad or destroy this encounter" he sigh cursing himself for being so stupid sometimes and for not keeping his mouth shut when he should have.

Sadly that was who he was. He was saying most of the time stupid things, and part of them were his thought but without a filter. He wasn't thinking before opening his mouth almost every time. Apparently he was a very complicated guy that no one could understand him. He will end up alone and with a bunch of cats. Oh God please no .... that would be super creepy... please Ian don't be mad at me ...

Suddenly the other started to wave his hands frantically and it looked as if he was getting nervous and that he panicked. Ian looked at Izumi as the other rowed back as fast as he could. Ian sighed and pressed two fingers onto the bridge of his nose. “You literally said that I was mean though. You told me that you thought I was mean in general and that you’ve checked on me and that you figured you were right that I indeed was mean in college.” The brunette repeated what the other had said. Maybe he actually had not meant it but he had definitely said it like that.

When the artist continued apologising he let a hand run over his face. “Well, maybe you shouldn’t say the opposite of what you actually mean then. I can’t read your mind to see what you’re really thinking; I can only hear what you say.” He commented. The joke the blond made managed it to make him chuckle though and it lightened everything up a bit again. “That really isn’t surprising. If you are that bad with words and at expressing yourself it’s a wonder that they’d even let you write anything.” The musician found.

“I have gotten that and I found that was good advice.” Ian let the other man know. “What I didn’t get was that ‘the stupidity of men’ thing and your negative talk about us males.” The brunette told him and he still didn’t understand why the other had said that. “I mean we are both men as well. And I don’t know what you think about yourself but I am not stupid.” The brunette said looking into the other’s brown eyes trying to understand why he had said all that weird things and if the man ever thought before he spoke or if he just let everything out that came to his mind.

While he was thinking the other apologised another time and he expressed that he was worried to having destroyed their meet up. He sighed again taking another sip of his drink and then looked back at the other male. “You made me mad by accusing me of being mean, yes, that other things I just found incredibly weird and senseless however I am not the most resentful person and I think it isn’t all lost just yet. Let’s give this a second chance and start that date over again.” He suggested and thought about something light hearted to ask and to speak about. “So, what do you like to do in your free time? Do you have any hobbies aside from art?” the man asked and then added. “And what kind of music do you like?”

"I really didn't meant it like that .... The idea was that some straight men start making fun of this situations when they find out that their friends are guy. That's what I've meant to say. But forget it ...." he said sighing feeling already down because of his stupid mind that wasn't always connected with his mouth. He never thought that he would mess it all up. He used to be very careful with what he was saying but apparently, not all the time.

Hearing the other saying that they could start all over again their date, he couldn't help it but smile. Other in Ian's place would have got really angry and leave, but apparently not Ian. And he really liked it. He was thankful that Ian was different. He got a lot of bad relationships, in the sense of bad people, but he got a hunch that with Ian would be different. That if things would work out between them two, or if his mind could connect with his mouth before throwing all sorts of stupid ideas out of nowhere.

"Starting from the beginning" he said taking a deep breath holding a small smile on his face. "My name is Izumi. I am major in Arts. I like to paint, a lot. In my free time i try not to get killed cause i am a little too clumsy but i manage to survive. I try to spend time with my two friends, and not just at school but also outside even if somethimes its kind of hard because of the bunch of homework's that we get" he said taking a sip of the coffee in front of him. "Hmmm .... I like music and not a specific gender, but i like them all. A little bit of all gender of music can make you connect with different kinds of people" he added tapping his finger on his chin trying to think what else could he say. "Ah ... I am bad at sports, but i like singing and dancing. I used to go to karaoke but now not so often" he continued smiling. "What about you?"

Again it seemed that the other had said something totally different from what he had actually meant to transport to him. “I see. Well, that is true. There are even some straight guys who feel threatened or disgusted or act outright hostile or violent.” Ian nodded not finding it weird anymore. He got the feeling that if the other had communicated his thoughts and ideas clearer and better that the whole misunderstandings and confusion could have been avoided and he was glad that he had not left right away after the other had called him mean.

Seeing Izumi smile made him smile back at him as he listened to the other introducing himself to him as if they had just met. “So you listen to every genre of music, that speaks for an open mind.” He commented. “What about metal music?” he asked the other wanting to know if he liked listening to metal too and if he had a little knowledge about the music Ian made. It surprised him to hear that the other liked to sing and to dance. “I’m a singer and a guitarist.” He told him. “Are you a good singer? And what do you like to sing? Ever sung in front of an audience?” he was curious as music was his element. “I’d like to see you dance for me one day!” he winked. Ian himself couldn’t dance. He was talented in music but dancing was something he was just incredibly bad at. When he danced he looked like a brown bear standing on two feet trying to reach to the bee gum.

“I?” he started. “I’m Ian, 21, the major is audio engineering, I like skateboarding, I am the founder of the melodic death metal band I am in which is actually starting to get somewhat successful since we will have the opportunity to play at a larger festival in a while, I have a dog, I live with my father and I am the captain of the soccer team though I am not even interested in soccer but just do it for my health and my fitness.” The man described himself to the other. “I’m also gay, single and currently still in the closet.” The brunette added. “Anything else that would interest you about me in particular?” he wanted to know.

Seeing Ian smile eased him a little. He was glad that the weird tension passed and they were back to normal. He was finding amusing the fact that Ian was always rushing out the questions one after another, not letting him answer at either, making him forget which was the first question in the first place.

"Well. ... Let's see if i remember all your questions" he said taking a deep breath. "I am trying to be an open mind, so metal music i like but it depends on my mood state and of course the music line. I think i am good at singing. I used to be in a local band a few years ago after doing karaoke, but we were only in a bar. Hmmm, so i think that gives you an answer at the audience thing" he smiled amused by his next afirmation. that would not end well ... only dancing ... never ends with just a dance his mind was wandering around on the daydreaming lands.

Shaking his head a little, turning a little red, he tried to continue talking, hopping the other didn't noticed his space out. "I look forward to" he added shortly at the dance idea. Who would know what would happen after a dance. geezz ... clam your hormones already .... hugh ... he doesn't think of those things right now ... you just blow it up ..... now focus ..., his mind was arguing with him.

As Ian started to answer his question, he listen carefully, not taking his eyes of the other. As the boy was going on with the talking, Izumi was looking at his body. you sure work at that gym..., and without realizing he was biting his lower lip. It was an innocent gesture. "Actually there is one other question ... What do you look on the app?". It was almost like in movies at that part where suspension music starts on the background, as the second character starts to reveal something. Izumi was a lost cause from reality :))))

He was scratching his chin while he was listening to what the other had to say regarding metal music and that he liked it when the mood was right. Ian’s mood was always right for metal but the subgenre of metal he wanted to listen to actually depended on the mood he was in. When he was joyful he didn’t want to listen to black metal but would rather hear power of folk metal and when he was angry he preferred death or black metal for instance. So he got what the other was saying but it left one question open that interested him. “And in which mood do you have to be for listening to metal? Because I might be planning to invite you to one of my gigs in case our date will go well from here on.” The man wanted to know as he smiled into the other’s face still running his hand along his chin.

It was interesting to learn that the other had apparently been a member of a local band before as well. That was something they had in common and something that made him want to learn more about Izumi. “That’s great to know. What kind of music did you guys make? And why did you leave the band?” Ian asked. “I was in another band before too but I left there because I wanted to found my own band, my own project to only make the music I really wanted to make. The other band was a rock band and it was a little soft in my opinion to be honest.” The brunette let the blond man know.

An incredibly wide grin was taking over his face when he saw the artist flashing red after he had told him that he would like him to dance for him one day. And that reaction the other man showed to this made it very clear that he had gotten the hint. Of course Ian hoped for more than just the guy showing him how to do the waltz or jazz dance as he was not even remotely interested in this. The musician hoped for the other to dance for him in an erotic, seductive way that would lead to both of them getting turned on and getting intimate afterwards. The grin got only wider and a little dirty when the blond man with the nerdy glasses told him that he was looking forward to dance for him and Ian was staring directly into his brown eyes with his grey ones that flashed up. “I certainly do too.” He commented.

That the question the other had for him was the same one he had asked Izumi himself surprised him but other than the blond he had no problem answering it right away though it was a longer story. “I landed on that app quite a while ago already. I was touring through the state with the band and most of my mates had brought their girlfriends along while those who had not were busy fucking some groupies what left me pretty alone every night after our gigs. And I wanted to have what my friends had as well. I wanted to experience what it meant to be in love with someone, I wanted to have someone who would accompany me too, someone to share my life with, a relationship and closeness, a bond. So I downloaded that app as it seems that gay guys in real life overlook me and think I am straight.” he told him and paused for a moment. “And then I got disappointed because I found none of what I wanted there. I got zero actual dates from that app before meeting up with you.” Ian told him. “But I got plenty of hook-ups it!” The popular student admitted. He wouldn’t try to paint himself as a saint in front of the other when he was not. Izumi should see him how he was and maybe he liked it maybe he didn’t but he didn’t want a lover who wouldn’t like the real him but some ideal, illusionistic version of him anyway. So he could know that all time single Ian had had a lot of casual sex before and that he was far from innocent.

"It wasn't because i wanted, but the others lost interest in it so ... i turned to arts" he said shrugging, remembering the times that he had with the guys in the bad in their favorite local. The Bond was the name of the local and they were kind of hired there. It was a cool time that he will remember with joy. "It was fun. We did most of the time covers of the music that was in tops. We tried all kind music. Pop, rock, hip hop" he started laughing remembering one of the guys rapping. "The rapping was hilarious but it was fun" he added turning his attention back to Ian, as the other started to talk about him.

"That's so cool" he said leaning forward as the other started talking about his past band and the new one. He liked that the other started to talk about him. When he reached the subject of his question he started saying what he was looking for he was amazed. He wanted that too, but having only affairs till now it was kind of hard to believe that someone would be looking for a long-term relationship. In their world, weren't so many couples. "Same here. I was disappointed myself, but i still wanted to meet other persons. I always tried to think that things might change once you see one another and start hanging out, but every guy that i meat on the app wanted just sex" he sighed remembering his past attempts but he returned to his joyful mood.

"I would love to come and see you perform" his smiled got wider and his eyes sparkled. "I heard around on the campus that you were a rock star, but i didn't had the chance to hear you or go to any concert of yours till now. Do you play any instrument or do you sing? It will be an honor for me to know the hot guy from a band" he added biting his lower lip, keeping his eyes on Ian's eyes than lowering them on his moving mouth. He so wanted to see how the other would feel or kiss.

He listened as the other was explaining to him that his band had been a cover band and he had not left it but it had been the others who had just lost interest in it. When he heard the genres they had played an awkward expression was to see on his face. “Rock is good.” He said. “But pop is meh and I find hip hop to be the worst garbage on the market. It’s not actual music in my opinion but if you had fun with it, that’s what matters when one is only in a cover band for having a good time I suppose.” The man said. Ian was honest and he wouldn’t lie about hating hip hop as he didn’t even consider that to be real music. It was the one kind of ‘music’ he couldn’t even bear listening to for five minutes. If one wanted to annoy the shit out of him and get him into a bad mood one only had to play hip hop it would do that on its own and Ian would start to rant about that garbage.

The muscular man laughed when he heard that the other apparently had made the same experience with that app. “They should call it a hook-up app as that’s what it is. I didn’t even have any real conversations with any of them aside from clarifying some stuff regarding sex before meeting up and fucking.” The brunette said laughing. “I also got to see a lot of dicks on that apps I haven’t even asked to see as I was getting random dick-pics like crazy. Some pics were quite hot though.” Ian told the other. “At least I am not the only idiot who thought that was for dating when I originally registered.” He commented with a wink.

“I am sorry to disappoint you but whoever told you that I am a rockstar has kinda over exaggerated.... a lot.” Ian said with a wide grin. “I am not a rockstar...yet. I play in a local metal band and have only played in pubs and smaller halls and events that far. We actually just have our first larger gig in a while. I am probably much more unspectacular than you think from what you’ve heard.” The brunette let the other know as he was no celebrity and on top of that he didn’t have much money either. He was still a poor guy. “I do both. Play guitar and sing, as I have told you before.” The musician answered with a smile. “I can play other instruments too but guitar is my favourite and it’s what I do in the band. I take music really seriously.” He said smiling at the other.

The smile turned into a smirk when he saw Izumi biting down on his lower lip when he looked at him what led his eyes to wander onto those nice soft looking, kissable lips of the other as he heard him say that he would be proud to know a hot guy from a band. “You could play my cute groupie at the gig and make all those chicks jealous of you as I will take you backstage and then we can laugh about them together before I will kiss those desirable lips of yours.” Ian suggested and moved his hand forward getting a hold of the artist’s hand, slightly touching it with his fingers looking into Izumi’s eyes to see how he reacted before he took the other’s hand completely into his, not caring who from campus might be in that coffee shop and would see him holding the hand of another man.

“Well it was a nice experience which had ended” he shrugged not wanting to be a known boyband anymore. It was fun for how long it lasted but that was it. He didn’t need it more. He find it amusing the other comments regarding the kind of music he used to make with his old band. Now that he would think about it, he didn’t liked hip hop either. Yes, it was fun when one of the band members where trying to rap but after it wasn’t so cool anymore.

“I totally agreed with you” he replied about the functionality of the app. “At least that way one could know what to expect” he added before bursting out laughing when Ian mentioned that he got lot of dick pics which was totally crazy. “You were a very lucky man in that case” he commented laughing, making fun a little fun of the other. “Well, here are two idiots who thought that. At least I am happy that I am not alone in this” he laughed.

He listed as the other explained what he was doing in the band and the fact that he didn’t thought of himself to be a rock star, he find it very attractive. The man, beside the fact that he was a hot-god-good-looking-guy, he was also modest and kind. Who would have thought that Ian was the full package?

As the other invited him to play along with them and make other fans jealous he laughed but he was surprised of what came after. The touch of the other’s hand on his, the lustful look in the other’s eyes, and the words that came out of the other’s mouth. At that moment Izumy parted his lips a little, just to let the air fill his lungs with a deep breath, holding Ian by the hand back. He liked it. He really liked him, and never would have thought that he will end up on a date with him. But, seeing how Ian was playing, was about time for him to play as well.

Moving a little closer towards him, as in bending over the table, keeping their hands together, he looked at Ian’s lips and then back into his eyes. “Only kissing?” he said in a low husky voice, putting up a small devilish smirk on his face.

“I was very lucky indeed that so many guys wanted to show me their cocks.” He nodded grinning widely at the other. “One even took a pic while on the train.” Ian told the other amused thinking back at that picture and how he had clearly identified the fabric of the seat the man had sat on being from a train. “He had a nice cock though so I think people had no objections to him flinging his dick out on public transportation.” The brunette joked still laughing. He had not minded the dick-pics, sure he had not registered on that app to get a bunch of those but he had had a lot of laughs because of them and some had been appealing after all.

After he had taken the blond man’s hand Izumi’s lips parted and he leaned over the table closer to him and the air around them seemed to have gotten hotter and full of sparks. His grey eyes gazed into the brown ones, desire flickering in his eyes. His lips curled into a dirty smirk as he laughed when the other almost disappointedly asked if he would only kiss him then, making it clear that he too was up for more. “Someone seems to be hot for me!” the musician commented teasingly and got even closer to the other, looking down onto his lips, not taking his eyes from them.

“Of course not.” He breathed able to feel the artists heated breath on his face as they were that close at this point.

Ian’s leg moved forward and he made it find the other’s leg under the table, making contact. “I’d seduce and enthral you, turn you on and we’d do it the whole damn night until we’d collapse.” He said, feeling incredibly drawn to those lips that were so close to his, so he risked being rejected for acting to fast and to draw attention onto them, gently locking his lips with the other, gradually getting more demanding and intense, feeling heat in rise in his body as he kissed the blond, tasting his lips and wanting to kiss him deeper and feel him more but they still were in public after all so they couldn’t just eat each other up in from of the other’s in the coffee shop.

Izumi didn't comment on the others remark even thou he was aware of the way he was feeling. His entire body was hot and electrified by the others touch. As Ian moved closer to him, he could feel his leg under the table, moving his body closer. It was like was drawn by an invisible magnet towards Ian. He just couldn't resist him. When Ian explained what he would do to him backstage he felt a jolt of excitement and his eyes moved to the others lips. They were only inch away from one another. Apparently Ian started not to care that they were in public and that someone might see them. It was like they were alone there. The air got even more hotter and he felt his mouth dry. It didn't took long and the other caught his lips in a demanding kiss, making Izumi whimpered at first and moaned softly, but freely opened his lips a little more, letting the other take full control.

His felt in his whole body small tingling going all the way down in between his legs. Leaning in more into the kiss, he placed a hand on Ian's leg to be more stable, otherwise he would had melt right there on the spot. It was intense and sweet and oh how he thought about kissing him and how it would be, and now that it was actually happen, it was way better than he ever imagined. He so wanted more but he was still aware of the face that they were in a public place and they just couldn't quite do much more than they were already doing it.

Izumi placed his other hand on Ian's lips as he broke the kiss to take a breath, leaning his forehead on Ian's. "Wow .... " he exhaled smiling dumb. "That was .... intense" he said opening his eyes looking at Ian watering his lips. He was speechless, and quite horny at that moment, but he had to behave. "You really know how to light things up" he smiled playing with his thumb on Ian's lower lip. "Now you're making me really curious .." he said in a soft voice, biting his lip.

Hearing the soft moan of Izumi and feeling the man’s lips open enthralled him more and despite being in public and despite it being rude to do such a thing in a public place for those who had to watch he let his tongue that was so obviously invited in slip into the blond male’s mouth, dancing and swirling around the other’s tongue, wrapping around it like a snake around the limb of a tree. The musician was getting hot as he hummed lowly turned on by the lewd sounds of their kissing, the wildness of their tongues and the other’s seductive scent. They definitely had quite the chemistry and it seemed to be a highly inflammable mix as the artist apparently needed to support himself on the brunette’s leg to not melt away.

When their lips parted due to their need of oxygen Ian’s breath had gotten a little shaky and his eyes gazed into the other’s face burningly. He felt Izumi’s thumb placed onto his lips and his grey eyes looked down at the thumb and then up into those brown eyes behind the nerdy guy’s glasses. Normally he would have licked on that thumb and sucked it into his mouth but that would go much too far at a place like this so he just parted his lips a little and breathed his heated breath against the man’s thumb, holding eye contact with the other.

A smirk crossed his lips when the blond male commented on how intense it had been licking over his own lips and it was clear that Izumi was just as horny as Ian if not even more so. The brunette laughed hearing the man say that he had gotten curious now and with a teasing grin and one single eyebrow raised he spoke: ”Curious of what?” in fake innocent way. “You know that you can ask me everything.” The man stated and then winked:” But you could also let me pick you up tonight, to spent some fun time together.” Ian suggested hoping the other would go out with him, having some fun before they’d go to either Izumi’s or his place and they would give in completely to their urges.

When he was asked about what he was curious he didn't say a word. He couldn't. He was still catching his breath from the kiss that they share. Ian sure did know how to kiss. And yes, he was curious how he would feel without clothes on. How would he feel touching him and feeling his body next to him, but he didn't want to say any of that. He was too embarrassed. Catching his breath he remained a little surprised when the other made the invitation. He had to admit that it was a very tempted one and was a curious cat.

"That sound like a plan you have made" he said smiling knowing that the other already made up a whole plan on how to spend their time together and have fun. And of course Izumi didn't mind. He wanted to spend more time with the other, and if possible somewhere without a crowd around them. "We can meet up back here after classes. I still have some courses to attend but after I don't have any plans" he added shrugging taking a sip from his coffee, feeling his throat a little dry.

After a few seconds his phone started ringing and he cursed his friend for interrupting this date or meeting or whatever this was. He knew it was his friend because he set up a ringtone specially for him, in case he would call him in inappropriate times, like this one, and to know if he would answer or not. "Excuse me a second" he said turning to search for his phone to set him on silent mode. "Sorry ... you were saying?" he said returning to their conversation.