• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Choree

• rainbowman

• batista

• lukaXGAMErs

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
nice :3 di ako marunong magbisaya. ambot lang alam ko hahaha

^ nice :3 I dont know how to speak bisaya. "ambot" is the only thing I know. hahaha XD

• Like 2

ryone this morning(6:00am for me) annyeonghashipnikka, sarang hae, joeun haru dweseyo^^

"good morning, i love you, have a nice day^^"

• Like 2

~hey i didn't know about this thread either, just accidently saw it on the right hand side showing who made the last post. i suppose that is how i find out about a lot of new things..lol. theres still soooo much i haven't yet covered in this forum as far as that goes,there's so much to YO!!

Oh, what language is your post in? Mine is in korean.....its not my first language and i actually only know those and a few other words. i'm going to try learning more from relatives that recently moved here from Pusan, Korea.^^

...hi babe^^~that is Philipino? or do you have a different name for your language?

• Like 2

hi babe ;) oo Filipino yun. Tagalog ang tawag namin dun, pero yung kay
, bisaya ang tawag namin. Ibang salita pa yun bukod sa tagalog.

English: Hi babe ;) yes it's Filipino. We call it Tagalog, but gin's, we call it Bisaya/Visaya. It's another language other that Tagalog.

xD

• Like 2

~well thats very interesting, i had a feeling you had a name other than 'philipino' for your language & thats nice that you can still talk to gin also. you can speak gins' fluently also? is it similiar in some ways?

~ok that makes sense & now getting a 2nd look @ your post it's definitely spanish. to me it looked very latin but not quite the latin in took in school like eons ago, lol. so i wasn't sure. ishould have taken spanish instead of french!

tanx aloot^^

• Like 2

well. hindi talaga ako marunong magbisaya, onti lang alam ko haha tagalog lang kinakalihan ko :p

ENg: well. I dont really know how to speak bisaya, i only know a few haha tagalog is the only thing I grew up with :p

• Like 2

I found one yet. This sentence is use to learn people how said hard word. Do you have try? xD

In Polish: W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie i Szczebrzeszyn z tego słynie.

English: In Szczebrzeszyn cane beetle and the sounds of the known Szczebrzeszyn. (but it's not good translate...)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wala nalang akong pakelam.

Kesa mangelam ako.

Pakelam ko ba?

Wala naman nako karapatan mangelam.

Wag nalang pakelaman diba.

:3

tagalog people, help translate LOL

• Like 1

In Hindi: नमस्ते, मेरा नाम है

:)

Phonetic: Namaste, mera naam hain

English: Hello, my name is

>.

• Like 1

سلام خوش حالم ازاینکه در اینسایت عضو هستم

hi guys my native language is pershian

that is saying hello im happy that im member of this site rabbit16

- - - Updated - - -

سلام خوش حالم ازاینکه در این سایت عضو هستم

hi guys my native language is pershian

that is saying hello im happy that im member of this site rabbit16

and
your alphabets looks amazing hard! @_@

[informal way]: Masaya ako at kinakabahan dahil bago pa lamang ako sa ganito at dahil na rin kahit papaano ay tinutulungan kong mabuksan ang utak ko sa mga bagay na hindi ko alam kahit na disi-syete pa ako. Medyo nahihiya pa rin ako sa mga eksplisit na mag diskusyon pero kaya ko namang tanggapin at tintuturuan ko rin ang sarili kong makibagay sa ganito.

[Formal way]: Ako ay nagagalak sapagkat magkagayunpaman ay aking inihahain ang aking sarili sa mga bagay na aking isip ay hindi pa mawari dahil sa murang edad na labing-pitong taong gulang. Ako pa ay may pag-aalinlangan sapagkat sa mga malalaswang diskusyon ay hindi pa sanay, natuturuan ko pa rin ang aking sarili na makaipag-kapwa tao.

[English Translation]: I admit that I feel happy and nervous because for the first time, I am trying to open up my mind about the things like this because I am only 17 [and I discovered yaoi at this age and the first time I saw an animated yaoi film, I though I made a very bug mistake]. I also admit that I get really, really hesitant to read posts that contains vulgar words but I do respect them and I am helping myself to get used to this so I could at least be able meet new people.

Note: The first two with the Formal and Informal ways of speaking are Filipino. When I speak in Filipino, it's a combination of both.

Thank you very much for this discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

And I am sorry for the misspelled words in English and some typos. For some reason, while typing that, I was very nervous.

I know I am stupid for feeling nervous about nothing but thank you very much.

• 1 month later...

Time to be surprised

Να πάρει! Τα Ελληνικά μοιάζουν τόσο εκτός τόπου και χρόνου !

which means : Damn! Greek seem so out of space and time ! onion2

masyadong mainit,

parang gusto kong maghubad

¬too hot, (weather)

i feel like getting naked

--just realize, it's hard to translate a Filipino Language to English -_- made me think a bunch of stuffs xD

• 2 weeks later...