How "normal" ( there are no normal families but still) is your family?

nitemare

How "normal" ( there are no normal families but still) is your family?

I live with two American fathers and i have a black little sister. As for me, i am Japanese. X)

My dad found out he liked penis more than vagina after 10 years of marriage so he married my step dad and me and my sister moved with them .

• Like 6

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kasuku

• Minto

• Andro

• -Hideki-

erm my parents are married but not together. i have an older sister shes my close friend. we raised our two pets a cat and a rabbit as if they were people and called them our brothers not pets. my sister and i have such an open relationship with our mum we tell her everything! we walk around naked and tell her everything about our sex lives drives our partners crazy. i sit on my partner's lap nude in the lounge. its normal to me

• Like 1

@nitemare

. .woah!,

. .was that difficult to have that kind of living??, i mean with two dads??

. .that's really a real life BL relationship, and your father was so brave to made a decision like that :)

• Like 1

Well, as to me. I never live under one roof with my parents for 10 years now. They're busy in their work abroad. Well, its not a biggie to me cause i still have my Brothers and sister livng with me. We four live together and i am the "HEAD OF THE FAMILY". HAHAHA. Though my parents still supports us. Im the eldest and so gay. My brother (next to me) is my bestfriend. We even talk about sex (yeah, he's still 15 and he's not a virgin anymore). Were too close that even his freinds thinks im his gay. HAHAHAHAH.

• Like 2

well, my parents are married for 23 years and still only because of us,they are my first reason that i hate to get married

so i guess you can called us a normal family :D

where do i begin?

my dad's a textbook narcissist. last time i "talked" to him was in 1996. my folks have split up since that time. they should've done it a lot sooner, IMHO.

my brother and i live in different worlds that's why most people think we're an only child.

My family is pretty damn normal, actually.

4 siblings and my mom and dad is still together. Or well, they're engaged and have been for 33 years but never married.

I'm the only child still livin with my parents, the others are older. My siblings are all really supportive and can really talk about pretty much anything together.Do get to hear a few things I don't really want to hear about my siblings sex life though lol, they're a bit too open at times. Apparently both me and my oldest sis is into S&M, though she's an M and I'm an S lol.

The whole family likes teasing lol, and are open-minded. Always a lot of dirt jokes lol.

Though dad is a bit homophobic. But they all seem to know and accept that I'm bi, so it's all good.

Sounds so normal, doesn't it?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hm. Normal. Pff. Oh, well let's get on with it then.

This is incredibly long 'cause I got into it. You will get bored, so read at your own risk.

I live with my parents, my uncle and my grandmother (my mother's brother and mother).

My dad's personality is pretty much the same as mine so he's pretty screwed up in the head. While he's really open minded he's nothing compared to me so most of the time he still gets almost shocked with my antics and just goes with, "God, just do whatever you want." and sighs. Our conversations vary from humorous and nonsensical to deep and philosophical, and they are always interesting. Has an incredible messed up case of sister complex. He's a barman and he's very good with computers.

My mum is a hypochondriac. No, really. Putting aside the fact that she has serious heart problems, depressions and some more health issues, and has to take a ton of meds everyday, she still insists on complaining all the time about the things she suffers from and the things she does not. A person really hard to talk/be with, very cynical and with a severe victim complex. And I actually, more often than not, find myself thinking that she is seriously bipolar: she's snarling and growling and threatening the umpteenth suicide attempt one second and the next she's all smiles and sweet words. We're already far too used to it, though. Gets mad and down and cries easily and blames everything than happens to her on everyone else but herself and her choices. Suffers from brother complex, and how. She's a great cook and pâtissier. A long time ago she did sculptured and painted a lot, she was good at it and it was good for her stress relieving as well. She hasn't touched a brush in ages, unfortunately.

Both my parents traveled a lot for work around the World and were absent during practically all my childhood. I was raised by my grandmother and my grandfather (my mother's parents). The old man died more or less a decade ago already. After his death everyone moved back to the house (it was just my grandparents and me. my parents and my uncle came back) He was crazy awesome. He had a really arrogant aura about him, very sure of himself. He served the Navy for a long time so like everyone in the army he came back with his own demons. He was still really funny and was good at telling jokes and making people laugh. However he was prejudiced, against homosexuals and black people, most of all. But really he just disliked a lot of people in general and was pretty blunt about it, punching anyone who pissed him off to a pulp. My mum and uncle say that he was a dictator when they were kids and I don't have any problem believing it, I can envision it clearly in my mind. Ah, but to me he was really cool, and now that I look back at it I think he spoiled me too much.

My uncle is an amazing artist, his drawings and paintings are great. He has a talent for writing humor/comedy as well. He had to drop out of art school when he was a student due to personal issues and has suffered through a fairly rough path of life until now but lately he'w getting better and he's finally finishing his architect degree. Chain smoker.

My grandmother is the person I like the most in all existence. She and I are really alike. She's a total sadist, like me. Also, all of my nastiest personality traits came from her, I'm sure of it. She never really had a job and has always been a housewife, mostly because of her stomach problems. She can do anything. From cooking to gardening to writing... Things she's never even heard of before she learns fast and efficiently, she's really reliable. But damn, she's mean and sneaky. The best.

My family is really open-minded and fun to be with, of course They have their problems, and a lot of them to boot.

There are arguments during the meals about religion between my dad and my uncle -the two of them have a love/hate relationship, it's hilarious. sometimes we don't know when one of them begins and the other ends and sometimes they can't even look at eachother- while the women of the house ignore them 'cause the three of us don't care about religion at all.

There are financial arguments between the adults and the kid here hates troublesome things (money in particular. I hate it. why does it exist to begin with? the world is ending because of scraps of paper and metal circles that can easily be made in factories. insanity.) so she (me) zaps from the crime scene asap.

There are also discussions dealing with my dad's family. 'Cause they are trash. But my dad still defends them so my mom goes berserk. When I was little they were supposed to have separated/divorced I don't know how many times, actually. However they're both stupid so they are still together. Pain in the ass.

My grandma is always worried and stressed about the three idiots (yeah, i'm not included here) of the house so she gets really sick and bedridden from time to time. But because she's the badass type she gets better and beats some sense into them.

Both my mum and my uncle are both 'all talk and no action', must be a sibling thing. My grandma and I are more like 'little talk or none at all and more action' and my dad is somewhere in between. *chuckles*

If I started rambling about the family outside of the household I'd never stop, it's too damn big, so let's finish it here. (:

• 2 weeks later...

my family is COMPLICATED i mean the relationships are mixed like caramel and coffee

and my mom and dad are still married for more than 20 years i cant say that they hate each other but the love doesn't show in front of us my elder bro is gone in a car accident and i never sow his face cuz i wasnt born yet

2 bro's are married one just fineshed high-school

i have 3 sisters and im the 4th my 2 elder sisters hate each other but my 1st sister hate my 2nd one more than the 2nd one does so ... i hope the solve it whatever it is

my 3rd sister is working not married yet and she's ... i cant decide if she's a devil or an angel seriously xD

and im isolated kinda of girl in the house cuz i dont really get out of my room that much also we have alot of kids in our house so you can say that i live in a kindergarten but without salary lol our house is never living without at least 2 problems in it

you give a name to a house like that cuz i dont really have a name for it xD

• 4 years later...

my family's pretty normal, no drama in the house. I guess I've always treated my parents as my older siblings--they're cool with it.

obsessive kind of normal. The kind of obsessive normal that is proven by everyone desperate for photos of every thing you do xD (taking a picture of me watching tv in a weird position OTL )

So here is my family "tree ".

Me and my older brother are both adopted From South america to Sweden.

(We are not "real" siblings but have grown up as real siblings.

My "parents", the "real" ones in South america I dont talk to or know mutch about. at least not the father.

My mum and dad i lived with split up when I was 5. So my dad have a new wife, who had one son who today live on his own, he is my half-younger (not "real") brother and he dosent talk to my steph-mum or my dad.

My mum have a new guy who had two doughters who now are my half- older sisters. they are adults.

(Shall I go on.. there is more HAHAHAHAHAHA)

Then I have Another "real" sister in a country Close to sweden, she and I have the same "real" mother from South america but she was adopted to Another country.

Then i have an other "real" older sister, a younger sitser and I Think a littel brother still in South america.... All from same source but with differnent dad.. i Think.....

hmm .. condoms??? just a thought.. :p

To me, I only have one brother when people ask. it takes so long time to explain Everything every time. hahaha

onion11

• 1 month later...

AhhAhAHAhahaHAHAHAhhhhheeee...haahAHAHAA! My Family...?! *rocks back and forth, biting his nails* *stops dead, just stares with blank eyes, before falling into another fit of mad giggles, covering it with his fist*

My family is probably pretty out there, LOL. I'm adopted, I know my birth family but not well and they didn't raise me. I was adopted by my mom Jean, and she had a mentally handicapped daughter. She was a single parent because her husband divorced her. She passed away last septmber, and her daughter went to live with her dad, and I am now room mates with my moms old boyfriend.

QQ, Do I win? LOL

What is normal? If you mean traditional yeah mine was pretty boring. Although I'm adopted I had a mother and a father who were always together and were never harsh towards each other. I'm the oldest of several siblings and often don't feel a connection with them.

Akward, I have lived not with my parents for 9 years, so you can Imagen that after 9 years and you return, that you won't have the same bond as growing up with them.

I love my parents and they love me, but our bond will never be more then that.

• 1 year later...

Judged by those superficial standards and irrelevant aspects my family would probably score 8.5/10 normal points. -1.5 points because of me since I in fact don’t fall under the definition of what the norm is.

-My mum and my dad are both Germans (mum’s family from the west, dad’s from the east), both are heterosexual and they just had their silver wedding anniversary last year.

-They have two biological children, the second son and me, one straight (the second son) one gay (me).

-My parents are both hard working people, so a huge part of my upbringing was managed by my maternal grandparents.

If we won’t look at it from a superficial perspective and judge by irrelevant criteria I’d give my family 4/10 normal points only though.

My parents divorced about 15 years ago.

They hate each other.

Both of them are remarried.

I have 4 brothers and 1 sister and I'm the oldest.

I'm also the "trash box" in the family.

Everybody dumped their anger and disappointment on me.

Sometimes they call me opportunist.

I've read a few of older posts, so I think my family is quite normal.