I am leaving her, and now I am with you. (with BunBunTheCatSnake ) 18+

Ms.Flair

Emmett watched Seth move from the bed sadly, his body moving to keep his eyes on his boyfriend. He laid his head against the pillow, jumping slightly at the loud request. One would think Emmett would get used to loud noises, having to work with kids and all, but it was something that scared him. He sat up and sighed, "lover..." Emmett said as he swung his legs onto the floor and stood up. "Maybe drinking wont help in this situation?" He said softly, his hands running down his side. "Let's take your mind off of it another way... like a movie, or food." Maybe it was all those years at medical school, but Emmett really couldn't stand alcohol, especially when someone was using it to get their mind off of something. Though to Emmett this was something they should be talking about - this was a huge step in their relationship, and it was a scary one at that! Though Emmett was going to respect that Seth didn't want to talk about it, despite being hurt.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• BunBunTheCatSnake

Seth turned around, looking for Emmett as he ran his one hand through his hair. Seth spotted him, as he moved over to the man as he touched his face. "Emmett, I don't mean to act like this ass. I guess we should talk about a movie and some food together," Sam said, agreeing to what Emmett was saying. Seth wanted to help himself out with some alcohol, but he decided against it. "You know sweetie. I worry about this and I guess I don't want to face it right now. I want enjoy these times right now, but I don't want to experience those other times right now," Seth said to the man.

Seth moved to pull out the snacks more, as he was getting ready to make something for him. "Emmett, any movie you want? There is something I want to do," Seth said taking off his wedding ring that was now in his hand. "I want to get rid of this thing."

"I know my love," Emmett said before he kissed him softly on the lips, before Seth moved over by the snacks. He watched him for a shoft few seconds, before he slowly walked over to Seth as he talked. There really wasn't anything he wanted to do, other than... talk. It excited him that their relationship would no longer be a secret, but at the same time he worried about how everything to effect Seth and his son. His eyes flashed down to the ring, before they flickered back up at Seth. "What do you plan on doing with it?" Emmett asked softly, worry filling his gut. What would his soon to be ex wife think if she saw him without it, before he broke the news to her? Maybe he was over thinking everything... he had a tendency to do that a lot.

Seth stood there with the wedding ring in his hand, as he looked over it. "Well I am gonna be giving it back to her or I am gonna sell it for the money. That money will go toward..us.." Seth said to her. "Also I don't really wear it anyway," Seth said after what he said. Seth moved to take Emmett's hands, as he brought him into his arms. "I am worried about something. During this mess, I worry that your job may be in jeopardy. My son is still your client, and I don't know if she will be civil with you or not. That's if I go tell her who I am gonna be with. I can risk you losing something that you worked so hard for to get it taken away because I did something. That's not gonna happen."

The thought hadn't crossed his mind until Seth had said something. What would happen to his job? Would he get his license taken away? He looked up at Seth, before he looked down at the ground before sitting. "No, I want her to know who you're with." Emmett said finally, rubbing his wrists like he usually did when he was thinking hard about something. "I'm... I'm tired of living in the dark, and... I had a hand in this too. It takes two to tango, and it would be unfair if I said it was all on you, you know?" Emmett looked up at him, before he averted his gaze. It had been his dream of becoming a doctor one day, and there was a small hole in his heart thinking all of that could be taken away. He gnawed at his bottom lip, looking troubled. Could this be considered a conflict of interest? They were abiding to the HIPPA laws, so maybe he would still keep them? Oh god... He rubbed the back his neck.

Seth looked at the man, looking at how he was reacting now. Seth moved to sit down on the couch next to him, resting his hand on his knee. He noticed something, noticing how he was acting with his hands. "You are doing that thing," Seth commented. Seth sighed, as he just shook his head before he wrapped his arm around his lover. Keeping his arm around him, as Seth looked over at Emmett. "My dear Emmett. I worry about you and you don't need to lose your job over this. I am only thinking this, because I worry that something may happen. I don't know her thinking completely, so that's why I worry.." Seth said. "You know babe. I can wait this out even for you, but you know I love you so much. I guess I could try to get a agreement with her, so she doesn't say anything but..gets a change of doctor."

Emmett leaned into the embrace, looking off into a wall as he spoke. "But you've... we've been waiting for this for two years, Seth." Emmett said before he pulled away slightly so he could look up at him. "She... she would probably be hostile." Emmett commented, as he rolled his eyes. He never cared much for Seth's wife, and that was something that would probably never change. "She's... I don't know..." Emmett was reminded of the time he was drawing blood out of their son, and he started to cry. She was so... mean to him, and made it hard for him to even do his job. Of course it was Seth that had to calm her down. Emmett sighed and looked up at Seth, "Maybe they'll just transfer me?" Emmett said, giving him a slight smile. "She could probably get me on conflict of interest, but it wasn't like we had sex at the office."

"Yes I have, but I rather wait longer for you to be able in comfortable stable environment just because we were patient enough," Seth said. Seth sighed, with a shake of his head. "You are right, she is something. I didn't realize that till..recently.." Seth said. "Yeah that would be good, and I could even get paperwork involved to switch my boy around. To see if she wants to do that," Seth said, already thinking about the plan now. "if we get changed doctors, we wont be patients anymore and that would mean you would be out of the clear right? I don't know, it just some plan that I have in my head..."

Seth had grabbed his phone, as he saw it light up on the coffee table. Checking it, he sighed before putting it down. "It just her," Seth said. "She just making sure I am okay, and that I should drink too much."

Emmett smiled at Seth as he tried to think of a way that would help Emmett as well. He went to rest his cheek against his arm again, but Seth moved to answer the text before he was able to. He laid back on the couch, "It's alright..." Emmett said softly, rubbing his upper leg before his eyes shot up to look at his lover. "Despite all the battles we're going to face, I'm excited." Emmett said as he leaned forward, before he straddled Seth. "I'm excited to wake up to you every morning, and we'll get to hold hands and kiss in public, and then think of all the sex we'll have any time we want." He grabbed his head, smiling as he leaned down to kiss him. "And think of family outings with your son! We can all go bowling, or something... It sounds like so much fun."

"Yeah I am excited too," Seth said while moving to touch his face again while he ran his hand over his face to feel out all of the features. Feeling him get straddled, Seth let him do that as he kept him there with his hands going to his hips. Seth laughed a little at the comment about the sex, "Oh yeah. All of the sex, and we can wake up to each other. I can make you breakfast in bed even," Seth suggested for later on for their life. When talking about his son again, Seth nodded before he sighed out. "That will be the fun part about this whole situation. We will have to work out the custody situation," Seth said before he moved to take the remote.

"Wanna watch something together? We can make it movie night then.." Seth suggested.

Emmett slid off of Seth's lap and onto the couch, his legs laying across Seth's. "Hmm," Emmett hummed a tiny smile on his full lips, "that sounds delightful. Do you want to order something?" He reached across to the table, bringing the bag of snacks closer to the two men. "We can rent an action movie, or..." He gasped, looking up at Seth, "A horror movie!" Emmett's favorite genre was horror. He loved the thrill that came from it, or even the feeling after it was done. He particularly loved horror novels, and was very outspoken for his dislike of the movie adaptation to the Shining - which differed from the book almost entirely. "I mean, if you want to... Wouldn't want you to get nightmares." Emmett teased.

"Well we can either order pizza or..maybe I can make something?" Seth asked him. Seth didnt like the thought about horror movies, but let out a angry annoyed huff. "Don't say that! You know how I am with those movies but for you. I would be willing to watch one but you know...i wont be letting you go for the whole night.." Seth said then in a husky tone

Emmett smiled when Seth said he would hold onto him all night. He leaned forward and lightly kissed his lovers neck, "hmm... I know a few tricks that will make you forget all about the movie." Emmett said, before kissing his cheek. He looked at Seth for a few seconds, before he leaned into his chest. "Though... speaking of food, we should order out. Maybe we can do chineese, or that new Thai place does delivery?" Despite the fact that they had plenty of time to be close in the future, he wanted to cuddle. It felt like forever since he's seen Seth, and he needed the physical contact. Sure, they had just had sex but the best part of sex was the cuddling after... even if it was a little delayed.

"You do? I wish you would teach me, because last time I watched one was with you but you kept me calm for the night. I couldn't sleep when I..watched it on my own term. No horror movies for me alone," Seth said to him. Seth looked at him and into those eyes, he spoke while his stomach made a noise. "Thai food? We can do that, we haven't done that, and it would be nice to get it delivered.." Seth answered. Holding him, as he rubbed his back slowly as he moved to touch his face some more. "You are mine. Once the papers in, I wont have to worry about sneaking around her. I will just be able to come to you and into those warm arms of yours."

Emmett looked up at Seth when he rubbed his face. He looked up at his boyfriend with adoringly, his fingernails running across Seth's bicep. "I love you, Seth..." Emmett said softly, before he kissed him softly on the lips. His arms wrapped around his neck, bringing Seth in closer. This was going to be a long road the two were goinf to face, but in the end it was all going to be worth it. Emmett broke the kiss, his lips still lightly touching Seth's. "You're my soul mate... I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

The rest of the night went by as he had his time with his Emmett for the night. Seth tried to get some sleep, but he was able to sleep through the night without any nightmares.

Waking up in the morning, he woke up to look beside him. Looking at the man, he poked him awake as he kissed him. "Hey Emmett Darling.." seth said as he checked for his phone. Texting her that he would be home soon and they needed to talk when he got home.

Emmett didn't remember when he fell asleep, though he knew it was on the couch. When he awoke the next morning with the soft whispers coming from his lovers lips, and couldn't help but smile and turn to face him. He hummed softly, kissing Seth on the lips sweetly. "Good morning, lover." He said, running his fingers through his hair. Emmett could tell he was nervous... "Do you want some breakfast, or do you not have enough time?"

Seth kissed those lips back, when he received the kiss with a smile on his face. Seth always liked when Emmett touched his hair, it was pretty nice to him and even calming. Thinking about it, "I guess I could have breakfast with you. Nothing complicated, but I can just tell her that I fell back asleep or something," Seth answered as he sat up in the bed. "I had to drag both of our asses to the bed, since sleeping on the couch is not comfortable. I have done that before," Seth said after.

Seth sat up more, as he climbed out of the bed while looking at Emmett. Stretching his body out, his tattoo's showed off as they flexed or move while he moved his body. "You know, I been thinking of getting another tattoo.." Seth said before adding. "At least i was never a idiot to get her name on me."

Emmett's eyes lit up when Seth said he was going to have breakfast with him, "I got some cereal after work yesterday, thankfully." Emmett said as his hand ran across Seth's rib cage. He looked over at his lover with all the love in his heart, a silly smile playing on his lips. "My hero," Emmett said, kissing his hip affectionately. "I'll have to reward you later." Emmett purred, watching Seth get up and flex only made his heart flutter. The announcement of a new tattoo made Emmett raise his eyebrows in interest and sit up. "What are you thinking about getting?" He asked, swinging his legs off the side of the bed.

"Oh you got cereal? Good for you, you finally had time with all of your time taken up with working and walking it off," Seth said, teasing the man about that. Seth smiled more, feeling the light affection onto his hip. "If I have time," Seth pointed out. Shrugging his shoulders, "I dont know for sure. I do want something like a cartoon or one of those sugar skulls. I love those things.." Seth said.

"I will meet you in the kitchen.." Seth said taking his phone with him before he went to the kitchen. He got himself a glass of water while he made himself something for him. "You know. Its gonna be expensive for this stuff right? I wont be able to spoil you like I use you too."

Emmett walked into the kitchen after Seth, and sat down at the kitchen table. He wanted his boyfriend with love twinkling in his eyes, "I don't need yo to spoil me, Seth." Emmett said, before he peeled himself from the chair, and wrapped his arms around him. "I'm happy just like this." Emmett kissed Seth's neck before he lightly bit the skin, pulling it gently. Emmett rested his cheek on Seth's shoulder, sighing softly. He really didn't want Seth to leave yet... he couldn't wait for everything to blow over, so he could lived almost every single day with him. "I love you, Seth..."

Seth didnt say anything, as he was finishing what cereal he had grabbed for himself. "I like spoiling you though," Seth said. Seth snuggled into the man, when he felt those arms around him.Seth let out a sound, as he narrowed his eyes at him for a moment. "Once i'm done eating here, I have to go home. It sucks but sooner, this gets started, we can be more like a combined family."

Emmett gave a half smile when Seth mentioned that they would be a combined family. He bit his bottom lip, before getting on his tip toes and kissed his neck. "Mmm... and the sooner you won't have to run out, and we can spend the day in bed..." He sighed softly, landing one more kiss on his neck before he walked away to fix himself a bowl of cereal. "Will you be back later tonight? Or... will you be packing everything up? I'm off today, so I can help you if you want?"

"Yeah we won't have to worry about that,once we get it figured out between us and with my ex wife too," Seth said. "A day in bed would be nice, but you know that may be still hard," Seth said right after. Seth watched him get his bowl of cereal, as he leaned his body more against the couch. "That I don't know for sure. I may try to get some packing done, but I still need to talk with her," Seth answered her.

• Saga locked this topic