I am leaving her, and now I am with you. (with BunBunTheCatSnake ) 18+

Ms.Flair

anime-anime-boy-bw-black-and-white-Favim.com-4080761.jpg

'Hey my British cutie! I should coming over soon, I just gotta deal with somethings at the house. Then I will be right over, I will make sure to grab some snacks for our night~'

A sent was sent to Emmett, as Seth was just finishing up with washing dishes with his wife while his son was in in other room watching TV. Seth put his phone away, as his wife gave him a look while she started to put things away. "Who you texting?" she asked as she looked at the man.

Seth looked at her, giving her a quick kiss. "Well I just texting my friend. You know we were hanging out tonight, and I may not be coming tonight. I rather not be driving home drunk," Seth told her as she shook her head. "I will be back don't worry," Seth said leaving the kitchen.

-

After packing his things, he stayed until he could stay good night to his son before he left his home.Starting to drive there, as he thought about it. It was hard for him, to lie but he never really loved that woman until he found out about his own sexuality. When he met Emmett, things started to change with him and it all stared with one dare from a buddy of his.

At a stop light, he texted saying that he was almost there and had grabbed some snack along the way.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• BunBunTheCatSnake

1017752.jpg

Name: Emmett Colmen

Height: 5'6

Distinguishing Features:

*Cheeks lightly covered in freckles

*A tattoo on his back of a dragon.

*British accent

*Head over hills in love with his boyfriend

*Kids

*Museums

Dislikes:

*Gets bothered when people don't like him.

*Negligent parents

*Coffee

*Pediatric nurse (Though he aspires to be a Pediatrician)

Emmett had just gotten out of the shower when he got the text from Seth. A soft ding ringed through the bathroom, that caused a smile to spread on his lips. He reached over to grab the phone, the text making his heart swell. Who would think that even after two years they would be so madly in love? Granted they had their issues; all Emmett wanted was for Seth to leave his wife, so they could stop sneaking around like teenagers. However, Emmett knew that was a hard thing to ask Seth so he rarely brought it up. Emmett dried off his hands before he wrote back. Hello my handsom stud. :) No worries. Give the little man a kiss for me.

Emmett worked at the same pediactrics hospital that Seth and his wife took their kid. Ever since they got togther Emmett always dreamed of being the perfect step dad, with the perfect co-parent system. Some of the families that came in were seperated, and they said it only made them closer - though chances of that were slim.

__

When he second text came in Emmett sat on the couch watching a documentary. He quickly grabbed his phone, quickly textig him back. Who needs a snack when you have me? Emmett flirted, a dorky smile crossing his lips. After he sent the text, he pressed the phone to hi lips before he wrote something else. Be safe... I love you...

Arriving at his home, he parked his car into the parking spot. Turning off the car, he climbed out of the car with bag full of goodies in his hand. Looking at his home, he walked up to the home as he pulled out his phone. "I am here," Seth texted before he arrived at the door, knocking on the door waiting for an answer.

Standing around, as Seth kept the bag by his side as he looked through all of his phone. Checking for anything he needed to see, before he put his phone back into his pocket. Waiting still, he looked around which made now think about it.

He remembered that day, when he brought his son into his appointment and that was how he met Emmett. He remembered their first kiss, and even when they had sex together. Oh the first time was great for him, and it was better then any sex he had with his wife. At the moment, he would need to forget about it and just remember that tonight was him and Emmett.

Just him and Emmett.

When Emmett got the text from Seth, he jumped out of his seat. It had been almost three years since they started going out, so Emmett bought Seth a gift - it wasn't too buig, but he hoped that Seth would enjoy it nonetheless. He looked between is room and the front door, trying to decide what to open first. When the knock came he decided to answer the door first.

Emmett walked over to the door and opened it, leaning his head against the door frame. "Hey handsome," Emmett said with a smile, before practically pulling Seth into the door. He kicked it close and wrapped his arms around Seth's neck, kissing him softly. Some of his neighbors were friends with Seth's wife, so he always had to be careful.

"I got you something," Emmett said after pulling away, his fingertips running across his arm. "It's not much, but I guess it's for symbolic reasons more than anything." Emmett would do anything to get Seth something nice, but the whole marriage thing made that impossible.

"You look great as usual," Seth said before he was pulled into the home of the apartment . Seth knew to be careful, since there were people here who knows his wife well enough. Wrapping his arms around, before he moved to bring him into the same type of kiss that Emmett gave him.

"Emmett darling. You didn't need to get me anything, now i kind of feel bad that i didnt bring something with me," Seth said to Emmett. "Is this because I gave you something earlier on?" Seth questioned as he rested the bag of snacks dowm on a coffee table. Pulling out the snacks and even what drinks were included in there.

Seth remembered that gift, he had come by hospital and got gift basket dropped of Emmett. It had flowers, chocolates and a bracelet with some charms attached to it.

Emmett shook his head, playing with the sleeve of his black turtle neck sweater anxiously. "No... I just got it for you because I love you... Though it's not as great as what you got me." Emmett brushed his hair out of his face, watching Seth unload the bag before he turned his head towards him room. "I'll be right back, okay?" Emmett said before turning on his heels and walking to his nightstand. He grabbed a small keychain with a single key before, holding it in both hands and walking back into the living room with his hands behind his back. "So... It dawned on me that you didn't have a key to my bung-- my house." Emmett had to catch himself with using a British word, a habit that he still carried even after ten years.

Emmett held out his hands, showing off the single silver key. "Ta-dah!" Emmett said jingling the keys for extra effect. "This way you don't have to knock every time." Emmett teased, setting the keys into Seth's hand. What Emmett really wanted to give Seth was much more intimate. He wanted to get his favorite picture framed in a beautiful redwood frame. The only problem with that is Seth's wife might get suspicious seeing her husband kissing her peditrition's nurse.

Seth waited in the living room area, as he waited around for Emmett to come back. Seeing the key chain with the key attached it, as he moved to give Emmett a big hug. Holding onto the man, as he started to give him kisses. "Oh Emmett. This is the best gift ever, even better when I gave you that dildo shaped like my dick for your birthday.." Seth pointed out as he started to nibble at his neck before he pulled away from him.

Seth moved to undo some buttons, so he could show himself off in this manner. "Oh Emmett! I am so ready to start this night so I got us a bunch of things here. I am not going back home tonight, its about me and you. Now what did you want to do? You want to watch a nice movie and maybe have a drink together?"

Emmett smiled and rolled his eyes at tbe mention of the dildo. "Ah yes... you really know the way into a mans ass." Emmett laughed, running his hands down Seth's back affectionately. He watched Seth pull away, his eyes following each and every button fall apart with interest. "Hmm..." Emmett hummed, pulling Seth closer by the belt hoops on his pants. "All this dildo talk has me missing the real thing." Emmett purred, kissing Seth softly on the lips.

"It's been a while since we've made love, that I've been kind of craving it." Emmett liked to think he was shy in most situations, but when it came to seducing Seth he found no problems. In his younger years he had quite the track record, though he threw that all of those one night stands when he met Seth.

"You know it, baby. I really know my way around your ass," Seth said with a chuckle before he felt the pull of his belt loops. "You been missing it huh~" Seth said as he brought Seth into a deep kiss between two of them. Seth brought him closer, as he brought him on his lap. He grinded his hips up against him, as Seth had a little grin on his face.

"If you want it, then why don't we go to the bedroom? Me and you in the bedroom?" Seth letting go of him, before he got up while holding onto him.

Emmett moaned softly when Seth ground his hips into him, his back arching slightly. "Fuck... it's been so long since we've had sex... I'm so sensitive." Emmett commented, before he started to bite Seth's neck. He always pulled away before he made a mark, and was always careful not to leave anything that might make Seth's wife suspicious. When Seth mentioned the bedroom he smirked slightly, pulling him into a soft kiss as he carried him. "Oh god... hurry..." Emmett begged, before kissing Seth again with passion, lust, and desperation. He wanted to feel Seth touch him, until he was screaming in ecstasy.

You didnt have to tell Seth that twice. He hurried off to the bedroom, dropping him off on the bed as he started to get undressed. When he was completely undressed, all of his tattoos were showing on this man's body. Seth moved in, giving Emmet kisses while he helped with his clothing.

Pulling back, he was at half mast as Seth had a little grin on his face. "If you missed it so much, why do you come say hello to it. It missed that soft wet mouth of yours.."

When Seth pulled from the kiss, he looked up at him with a little pout. It wasn't until he asked Emmett to give him a blow job that he smiled, and he lightly grasped his cock. "Hmm..." he hummed, jerking him off slowly. He pulled away, moving to the edge of the bed before he laid on his stomach. He grasped his cock again, licking his lips as if he was presented a rare delicacy. His tongue ran across the side of Seth's cock, before he sucked the tip for a short second. Emmett looked back up at him, before swallowing him whole, bobbing his head slowly as of he was teasing him. One hand rubbed the base of his cock, while another fondled his balls. No words could describe how much he wanted to feel Seth's warmth, be it sexually or affectionately.

Seth sat there, with his half mast member out ready for the action. Seth let out a groan, feeling the start of the stroking. Seth groaned out more, letting out light moans from his lips from other actions. Seth let Emmett suck him like this, as Seth felt himself get fully stiffen. "Oh Emmett. You must feel it in your mouth, me all stiff in there," Seth said before he slowly pushed Emmett away from him. Patting his head, as he let out a long groan.

"I'm now all wet. I bet that ass of yours is ready for this," Seth said. "Now get into position, I want get you into the missionary position on back. Spread your ass, so I can put it in unless you want me to prepare you first? Or does my naughty nurse, been touching himself recently.."

A little smirk crossed Emmett's lips when Seth asked him if he's been touching himself. He bit his lower lip, and rose his head so he could give him a quick kiss on the lips. When he pulled away, he rubbed their noses together with a hum. "I would be lying if I said that I wasn't excited about you coming." Emmett said in a husk lustful tone, his hand jerking off Seth teasingly slow. "In fact I used that dildo you gave me to fuck my ass. I couldn't help but picture you doing just... the dirtiest things to me." He pulled away, his eyes still focused on Seth. "Though... nothing is compared to the real deal." Emmett stopped moving his hand, and laid back down on the bed spreading his legs before he reached over, and spread his cheeks wide for Seth. "Fuck me, Seth... I want the real deal, here and now." He begged, moving his hips in a tantalizing manor. "I've waited so long, Seth..."

Emmett was terribly turned on, as Seth's face was pretty red in the face. "Oh honey. You are turning me on so much," Seth told the man. Seth kissed him back even after a short kiss there. Watching Emmett get into position, as he watched him get into him so sexually. Licking his lips. as Seth got closer to the man while he moved to rub at the entrance of the other. Rubbing there for a moment, as he placed his hands on his hips in a firm manner. Keeping his hands there, he slowly pushed it inside of him. Slowly pushing it inside of him, only putting the head so far.

At the moment, he kept it like that. "Damn, you are so tight," Seth said as he thrusted into deeply inside of him. Seth got pretty deep, as he let out loud groan. "You really are. I bet your hole just wants this," Seth said starting to move his hips. "This feels good."

The feeling of Seth's tip slowly entering him, made him gasp. He was so sensitive... Emmett wrapped his legs around hid waist when Seth started to move inside of him, and his arms wrapped around his neck pulling him down into a kiss. "Faster..." Emmett whispered softly, "please." He pulled him down into a kiss again, his tongue exploring his boyfriends mouth. There was a part that always felt guilty every time thet would kiss and have sex. He longed for a day that he wouldn't have to feel that pain of being with an already married man. Emmett really wished that Seth would leave her, and move in with him. His house was too big for just one person. Maybe... after this he would talk to him about it? Though he didn't want to force Seth into anything he wasn't ready for.

Seth moved to kiss him back, letting him hold like that while he kissed him. Pulling away from the kiss, as Seth started to go faster and deeper. Going faster and deeper, as Seth let out more moans out. Seth continued with his thrusts, as Seth continued to groan and moan out. Seth tried to keep his mind on the matter before him, as Seth grabbed Emmett's member. Starting to stroke him with a continuous good long strokes as he moaned out more.

"Emmett. I love you! I want to be with you," Seth moaned out. Seth started to pulse inside of Emmett, as he was getting close to climaxing. "Emmett. I am getting really close, since you are making me so sensitive and feel so good."

Emmett smiled when he said he loved him, and quickly captured his lips into a wet kiss. He pulled him closer, moaning softly every time he moved his hips in deeper. "I love you too," He said softly, digging his nails into his back. "I love you so much Seth..." He leaned his head back, feeling himself inch closer to his own orgasm. Emmett kissed him again, before he wrapped his legs even tighter around his waist so he could flip Seth onto his back without his cock slipping out. "My turn." He said with a small smile, before he started to lift his hips and drop them, so he looked as if he was bouncing slightly. He shifted just a little, Seth's cock rubbing against his sweet spot. He threw his head back, a loud moan escaping his lips as he rode Seth even faster.

Seth was moaning out, as he heard those sweet words come out of Emmett's mouth. He loved hearing those words from him, more then ever right now. Seth met the kiss, as he made out with him as he kept thrusting deeper and deeper into him while keeping with the speed that he wanted. When he was flipped, he groaned out with a smirk on his face. "Your turn~ Just don't tease, or I will make you regret it like that one time," Seth warned playfully as he moaned out. Seth could feel his cock rub against that spot, and it was sending so many pleasure shivers down his own right now. Seth grabbed hold of Emmett's cock, stroking it too. "I want us to cum together! Like the lovers we are!"

Emmett visibly melted at the feeling of his cock being stroked. "Seth..." he moaned out, throwing his head back. "Yes! Oh god, come inside of me, Seth. Fill me up." Emmett moved his hips even faster against his cock, running his hands across his chest. It didn't take long for him to come, accidentally making a mess of Seth's chest. He rode our his orgasm, his eyes rolling in the back of his head.

"Oh Emmett! I am gonna do it," Seth groaned out as he watched Emmett's head go back like that. "I will fill you up. I will make sure to really fill you up," Seth moaned out before he started to buck up harder and further up into him. At one point, Seth bucked up far as he was letting it all out. Letting it all out, as Seth panted out while he looked away from him. "Damn. That was great~" Seth said, noticing the mess that was now on his chest.

Looking at his chest, as he saw what mess was on him. "Look Emmett. You made a big mess on my best, I guess I am gonna have to grab a towel to wipe this off. Thanks for having me over..." Seth said, with a smile on his face with pants leaving his mouth. There was silence, as his mind was going back mostly..normal. "You know Emmett, I been thinking more about this relationship. I want to move on, and I want be with you..not my wife anymore. I want..to divorce her."

After Seth came, Emmett rolled onto his back out of breath. He ran his hands through his hair, before he curled up to Seth. He tangled his legs with Seth, laid his head on the same pillow. When Seth started to talk Emmett caught his breath finally, not really realizing it until he started to think how he could breath properly again. Emmett would be lying if he said there wasn't a serge of nervousness when Seth said he was rethinking their relationship; was he breaking up with him? Was the sex bad? Did he feel bad for his wife. He could feel himself visibly tense up, and he curled his lips in. When Seth announced that he wanted to leave him wife, he was... shocked. Emmett just looked at Seth, sitting up. "W-wow..." Was the only thing he could say, the announcement not really setting in yet. "I'm happy... really I am, I've been waiting years for this but..." Emmett trailed off, running his hands through his blond hair. "Are you sure about this? Do... you want me to be there when you tell her?"

Seth laid there still,not moving from where he was. Laying there, as he slowly moved to sit up to get more comfortable. Looking at Emmett, seeing the reaction from his little announcement toward them. "Yeah, I have been thinking about it for sometime now, recently really," Seth said to him. Seth heard the question, he shook his head as he moved to take Emmett's hand into his own. Holding onto it, "Yes I am. It's something I been thinking about. I don't want you there, because she might blame you and try to get you ruined..somehow," Seth said, answering him a question to him. Seth looked around, as he held his hand a bit more tighter.

"Emmett, you are a good guy and I really like you very much," Seth started off. "This would be something we would have to work with. Like the divorce, and then.." Seth trailed off, not being able to talk about his son in this situation. His son had asked him questions, when he saw male couple holding their hands. He remembered how that went over.

"Emmett. I am staying here with you overnice, I told the wife I was gonna be drinking so I would be staying overnight so I don't have to drink and drive."

When Seth began to trail off, Emmett knew exactly who he was thinking of in that moment. Their son meant everything to him, as it should be... When they divorce, where would he feel that would leave him? How would being gay play in court? Emmett was worried too, and he felt selfish because it was a worry that didn't settle in until he was faced with the situation. Emmett kissed his shoulder reassuringly, his hand running down his waist. "I'll be with you every second of it all, Seth." Emmett said softly, before he sat back up with a smile. "You can stay here as long as you want... and you can even live here. This house is way too big for little 'ol me." Emmett said, trying to lighten the mood.

He looked at Seth lovingly, before he let out a soft sigh. "I love you Seth, and I always will." Emmett said sincerely, tracing every curve of Seth's face with his eyes. "I've imagined living my days with you without any secrets for years, and I am prepared to do anything to make sure we all live happily." Emmett meant that to include Seth's soon to be ex-wife and son.

Seth sat there, with his hands in his lap now while holding onto Emmett's hand. Seth let out a sigh, when he felt all of the touching and kissing from Emmett. "Thank you Emmett, I am glad to hear that from you. I just worried and all, about this whole upcoming events," Seth said to the man. "That is very kind with you. I may come stay with you, because I worry that this might all blow up," Seth continued to say. Seth was more worried about his son, then what could happen to him like any money issues that could come up.

Seth was quiet, as he moved to touch his face slowly. Slowly touching his face, before he pulled him into a big hug. Holding onto the man, before he moved to kiss to his cheek. Puling away from him, he moved from the bed and even off the bed now. "Can we not talk about it anymore? I just want to spend time with you right now, without any worries right now. I know i need to worry about this later," Seth asked him, before explaining his reasons why he didn't want to talk about it.

Seth couldn't think completely, he shook his head before he stepped out the room. Sometimes, Seth did things stupid and one of the things was drinking. He would drink it away for a mere moment, to maybe forget. "I want..a drink Emmett. Where you keep it again?" Seth asked him out rather loudly. Seth wasn't really suppose to be drinking, since it was known to people how much of a low tolerance he had in first place.

• Saga locked this topic