did you have a fight or an argument with any one about yaoi

sarah3161

:leaf20:that didnt happen to me but i wanted to know if you did; if that happened then

who was ?yoyo7

about what?:Red_fox6:

how did you responed ? :cuteonion55:

how did it end?yoyo6

:cuteonion45:i am curious to know (if that's ok):cuteonion8:

• Like 3

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Ero Gaki

• BlaqueCatt

• Domme

Yeah I did with my boyfriend lol

He doesn't understand how girls like it so he starting ranting about it saying things like "How can you girls possibly obsess over a bunch of gay guys?". My response "How can guys obsess over lesbians?" lol. I think I made a very valid point :p

Eventually, he felt that he was losing so he just started complaining about anime in general (he hates it lol). To be honest, even though it was an argument, I found it rather amusing lol ;)

• Like 4

Yeah I did with my boyfriend lol

He doesn't understand how girls like it so he starting ranting about it saying things like "How can you girls possibly obsess over a bunch of gay guys?". My response "How can guys obsess over lesbians?" lol. I think I made a very valid point :p

Eventually, he felt that he was losing so he just started complaining about anime in general (he hates it lol). To be honest, even though it was an argument, I found it rather amusing lol ;)

i like your response ^_^ short and meanfull :D

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I had fight with my cusin( not by blood her father was adoped) she trying to get in my pants for years and she think if she can get me to stop looking at gay cartoons then she got a chance I said " no " she said that "it's just stupid drawings " I told here to get out and I have not seen her yet but that was a month ago and :Red_fox5: she always come back to pester me.

• Like 2

my bro, he said I was sick,more or less like Amander... girls who like yaoi are weird & I said he loved to watch 22 guys running shorts after a ball..... that was kind of gay.....

• Like 2

my bro, he said I was sick,more or less like Amander... girls who like yaoi are weird & I said he loved to watch 22 guys running shorts after a ball..... that was kind of gay.....

haha i did said that to the once who said that i was wierd for not liking soccer

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

For the f***'ing gazillion times! With my friends and especially my neighbor who is really over-reacting. I then open the comp. and let him watch Yuuri and he liked it...then yelled at him "THAT'S WHAT I DAMN FEEL!! UNDESTAND???!" yelled at his eardrums and he shut up, probably I nailed it right. Then the case was settled. Up till' now he's accepting the fact that I like yaoi as much as I accept the fact that he likes yuri.

• Like 2

Once with my close friend who has a lesbian sister..

She seemed to hate Homo-sexual relationship..

She said it's so disgusting when GirlXGirl or GuyXGuy....

So, I respond her that when I see ManXWoman they scared me & made me nausea too 555555

:hamtaro-005 (15)::hamtaro-005 (21):

• Like 1

I've never gotten into a fight about my love for yaoi. Sure there are people who don't understand what I like about it but once I explain it, they're usually cool with it.

Once I had a boy on a forum asking me why girls like yaoi so much, and I replied that for me it was hot and nice to read about and that boys were the same with two girls together. He had to admit I was right foxy4

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hmm, I don't know if I'll call it an argument because it is indirect. I just asked my mom what is her opinion about gay relationships and she started saying religious things. It's obvious that she's against it, but I still insisted ''what if'' questions. Then the topic widen. She even asked me If I'm planning to be a lesbian. LOL!

I've never gotten into a fight, but a lot of my friends think yaoi is weird. Personally I don't care if you like or don't like yaoi, yuri, or straight pairings, but I do care if you hate on one for no reason and are rude about it.

Not so much as an argument as it was crushing someone's soul. My friend loves the show Gurren Lagann (which I do as well). His favorite character is Viral, but his second is Kamina and he likes to quote him all the time. Well, I found out his voice actor was also the same guy who voiced Takano-san from Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi. I tell him to close his eyes and I put headphones on his head. I start to play the part where he yells at Onodera in the first episode and my friend makes the pierce the heavens movement Kamina does. I skip to the meeting with the artist where he kisses Onodera. Right before Takano kisses Ritsu, I tell him to open his eyes. As soon as he figured out what he was watching, he fell to the ground, curled up, and started calling me an a-hole. He still hasn't forgiven me for that. :cuteonion7:

hmm...not really an argument..my friends were just asking me why i love yaoi.. i told them, so what if i love yaoi, this is my business, just accept it..well, in the end, they did accept it..haha.. real friends will really accept you for whi you really are,,thats a fact..:hamtaro-005 (23):

I was 17 and wanted a subscription to yaoi magazine and apparently my mum just kinda lets things go through one ear and out the other she yes then she was like wait what later on and said no but it wasn't really a fight it was kinda just me nagging her I kinda didn't think she would say yes anyway...

• 4 weeks later...

i have yaoi discussion(sometimes leading to argument) at least 3 times a week in the place of my OJT,, my classmate told one of the admin aide that i'm a supporter for men-to-men relationships, and that i read yaoi..so during breaktimes and they don't have anything to do...they throw their attention to me,,, most of the time it end up with them, feeling a little disturbed.. sometimes, i think they are curious about the idea..but just won't admit it,, and pass it as making fun of me.. (but i enjoy seeing the smile and enjoyment from trash talking men-to-men relationship,,,disappear from their faces... *evil laugh*)

• 4 months later...

Nope, I haven't ever had a fight over yaoi, but I did have a long and tiring conversation with one of my friends about why I like to read yaoi and even though I repeated what

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
said a couple of posts back, it didn't get me anywhere. So in the end I just said "you know what? I like to read yaoi and you don't- end of story. Accept it or leave it." I guess I was a little more aggressive than I usually am, because she backed off and said "okay, sorry- I didn't mean to insult you." I still don't think she got it, but at least she left me in peace afterwards