Heart’s Wicked Decision (closed to rebeccayaoifan) ~18+~

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

I’ll time skip to a month.

A month has passed since classes started and Daichi was focusing on his studies. He’d often see Ezekiel but wouldn’t approach him afraid to admit he finds the young male cute and attractive. Doing well in his class he was glad about it, and also reported the assault that his ex boyfriend giving to Ezekiel, but didn’t let the younger male know of it. He was deeply afraid the male would be mad or upset with him as he ignored him until a Halloween party was held at the school park.

The male dressed up as a hot demon, and couldn’t wait to spend time with his friends as he steps out the elevator and sees few people already dressed up. As he goes outside he would wonder sometimes how Ezekiel was and if he was dating anyone but kept that thought in his mind. Seeing one of his friends he waves at him going towards him. “Hey man, nice costume.” He smiles high fives him and is giving a beer bottle opening it.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• RebbaNanmi

Throughout the month, Ezekiel would see Daichi during lunch and a few times in the hallway. He lowers his head when Daichi was unable to talk to him not even a simple hi. He heard a few students gossiping about a Halloween party that was being held. He wondered if he should even go.

The night of the Halloween Party, Ezekiel calls his girlfriend, wondering if she would like to go. He smiled a little and nods his head, walking out of the dorm room and walks to the entrance, already seeing people at the party. Ezekiel sees his girlfriend and runs over to her, walking to the shopping plaza to get a costume for the party.

Drinking away his sorrows of the month even though he had good times, he lets it all out soon as he saw his not sure friend Ezekiel with a girl. He growls under his breath seeing the closeness between the two sucking his teeth. “So he likes girls...I should had figured..” shaking his head he goes up to them and says hello in an already drunken manner. “Well hello, Ezekiel and whose this beautiful women with you?” He moves him aside and takes the unknown girl’s hand kissing it. His blue eyes looked back at Ezekiel with a challenging grin.

"So what did you want to be for your university's Halloween," Ezekiel's girlfriend looks at him with a smile. "I'm not really sure.. it's been a while since I dressed up for Halloween." Ezekiel's girlfriend laughs a little, "well.. we can always do like a combination pair like.. a princess and a prince, something like that." "I guess we will just have to see what there is," Ezekiel looks at his girlfriend. Ezekiel blinks and notices Daichi, watching him kiss his girlfriend's hand, "uh..," he lowers his head and sighs, unable to talk to Daichi as he was grinning him like that so he looks away, "that's my girlfriend. Her name is Miki." "It's very nice to meet you," Miki watches Daichi kiss her hand and laughs a little, "so.. what is your name?"

Daichi grins letting the young women’s hand go and whispers in her ear. “My name is Daichi or Dai, either name is welcomed to be called miss Miki-chan.” He chuckles when looking back at Ezekiel licking his lips. “Well Eze you never told me you had a wondrous women in your life.” As he says that he offered her a drink, ignoring the stares he felt all over his body by Ezekiel. “I’d gladly show you around the school if your boyfriend isn’t able to.” Blue eyes looks back at Ezekiel’s face wondering how he was feeling. Deep down he knew what he was doing so all wrong, but didn’t care and was enjoying himself.

Miki laughs a little and nods her head, "well it is nice to meet you Daichi." She looks over at Ezekiel, watching him walk into the Halloween store. She looks at the drink and waves her hand a little, "oh, not right now. Maybe when at the party," she laughs a little. "Well.. I already know my way around but thank you, I need to go and get a Halloween costume first but see you at the party," she waves as she walks into the store that Ezekiel went in. "Is.. that guy one of your college friends," Miki looks at Ezekiel. Ezekiel looks at Miki and lowers his head as he gets a shopping basket, ".. I thought he was. He hasn't talked to me for like a full month after one of his exes attempted to assault me." "Oh my .. well I am sure things will get back to normal soon. He looked kinda wasted so I am sure that doesn't help." "I guess," Ezekiel sighs while looking at the costumes.

Daichi watched her leave as he waves at her. “Alright see you both at the party in few hours.” He shouts finishing his beer and throws the bottle away as he walks back to the park. Killing time Daichi helped set up for the Halloween party with his friends and they chatted up what will happen during the party. A costume contest was announced and Daichi knew he had the win and wondered what his not sure friend, Ezekiel and his girl would wear, or

If they’d participate in the contest. The party was all set up at the quad in front of the school as all students and some professors gathered together enjoying themselves.

Daichi sat in an empty bench drinking his second beer and looking over his notes for a major test in few days he would had to take. When done looking through his notes he sees a man he’s been talking to since the summer and walks up to him, waving at him and catching up with him. “Hey man what’s up?” He says while drinking his beer, and the older man by the name of Nick takes the drink away from Daichi and eyes his costume seeing how good he looked. “Wow you’re looking good sexy man.” He compliments as he wasn’t dressed himself.

Ezekiel found the costume he wanted and Miki found the one she wanted. Miki walks with Ezekiel to the cash register and purchase the costumes, leaving the store. "Are you sure... this will look good on me? I am not sure if it would," he rubs the back of his head. "Of course, your going to look so handsome, I will help with the finishing touches," Miki giggles. Ezekiel nods his head while walking to the school's park. Ezekiel walks past Daichi as he was sitting on a bench, walking with Miki to the changing room. "Okay, let me know when your done so I can add the final touches," Miki looks at Ezekiel as she goes into the girl's changing room.

Ezekiel glances over at Daichi before he walks inside the boy's changing room. He goes into a stall and takes off all his clothes but his underwear and puts on the black pants, a black button down shirt and a black cape with a crimson red in the inner part of the cape. He opens his mouth and puts in the fangs, wondering if Miki was done.

Miki calls out for Ezekiel when she left the girl's changing room. Ezekiel comes out and looks at Miki, "so what are you going to do with the make up?" Miki giggles and takes Ezekiel's hand, "okay come behind the changing room and I will finish up your costume," she pulls him behind the changing rooms.

While talking to his friend he sees Ezekiel and his girlfriend head to the bathroom. He wanted to follow them, especially his somewhat attractive friend or whatever he was to him but was distracted by his friend whom kept calling his name. “Hey Dai are you alright?” Nick asks patting his back uncertain where his eyes was being distracted by. He sighs following the blue eyed male’s stare noticing now whom if was. “Is that the guy you told me about?” He niches his arms.

Daichi looks back at Nick smacking his arms. “Yes I haven’t talked to him for weeks now because of that asshole Amagai assaulting him ...” he says throwing the beer in hand knowing it wasn’t done. The older male shrugs his shoulders and let’s his small former love fling he’s gonna get dressed. Watching him leave he goes to where the younger man was with his girlfriend needing to talk to him. Daichi found him in the back of the bathroom seeing his costume, and knew the male pulled off sexiness and cuteness due to his costume he chosen. “Damn you’re both look good.” He says.

Ezekiel looks at Miki and closes his eyes as she was doing his make up, letting out a sneeze when Miki was putting powder on his face. She pouts a little, "noooo don't move or I will mess up your make up." "Sorry.. I don't naturally wear make up," he pouts as Miki was putting eye liner around his eyes and started to add the blood effect near Ezekiel's mouth.

He looks at the corner of his eye and notices Daichi, "oh.. thanks. Miki is little red riding hood and she wanted me to be a vampire.. I really think she wanted to put make up on me." Miki laughs a little, "guilty as charge but your so cute and how often do I actually get to put make up on you?" "... Exactly and I want to keep it that way," he grumbled a little.

"Andddd finished," Miki puts the make up away and checks out her work, "hm... looks perfect," she smiled and picks up her basket, putting the make up in the basket, "so how does the make up feel?"

"...," Ezekiel looks at Miki with a blank expression, "my face is itchy.. I can't wait until after the party to take this off." Miki laughs a little, "well what should we do first," she looks over at Daichi, "you looked bored when we came here.. you want to hang out with us?"

Ezekiel looks at Daichi and walks over to him, standing in front of him, "I ... wasn't angry with you for what your ex did so why did you avoid me. It was his choice not yours so there was no need to avoid me."

Daichi smirks watching the couple dressed up. He believed they looked good especially Ezekiel as he just wanted to devour him, but kept to himself. “I’m sorry for avoiding you these few weeks.. there’s a reason behind it.”’he tells him walking up to them all smiles. “You both look great, especially Eze.” His blue eyes kept staring hard at the younger man, feeling his chest tightening he wished it would stop but sighs not showing any kind of nervousness around the couple especially his attractive crush on the younger male.

“Sure I’d love to join you both and party starts in an hour.” Letting them know as he stands beside Ezekiel. “You pulled off that makeup for your boyfriend, Miki-sama.” He tells her hands behind his back. “How about I show you both around the campus to make up for how I’ve behaved as of late especially you Eze.” He whispered in his ear kissing his lobe in a teasing tone.

Ezekiel looks at Daichi and tilts his head to the side, "there is another reason behind why you avoided me? Not just what happened with your ex," he looks at Daichi confused. He laughs a little, "is it because I am wearing make up or something?" Ezekiel looks at Daichi, blushing as he was staring at him like he did before.

Miki laughs a little, "I still have one final touch to make to Ezekiel's costume and it will be complete and no it won't involve more make up."

Ezekiel crosses his arms, "well.. that is good to know I suppose."

Miki nods her head, "I am sure Ezekiel already got a tour but since I haven't been to this campus, I wouldn't mind the tour," she laugh a little.

Ezekiel looks at Daichi and shakes his head, "it's no big deal," he blushes with a slight jolt as he felt Daichi kiss his ear lobe.

Miki watches Daichi with Ezekiel and blushes, "o-oh right the final touch," she smiled and takes Ezekiel's shirt, unbuttoning it half way, "there we go, all done."

Ezekiel looks down at his chest and looks at Miki, "do I really have to show this much of my chest?" He adjusts his shirt a little so his nipples wouldn't show.

Daichi crosses his arms watching the women doing her make up job. He believed she could pull it off as a makeup artist and nods his head agreeing to show her the campus. "Alright but when you’re done I wanna speak to Eze." He says letting her finish her touches. The dark haired male leans onto a tree watching people pass by and saying his hellos to those he knew around the campus.

After a while seeing his attractive crush finished his eyes widened seeing beautiful chest. "Damn he’s doing it again, why is he affecting me? I need to let him know .." he sighs waiting for him to approach him.

His friend Nick comers from behind Daichi and hugs his arms whispering in his ear. He looks back at him smiling and talked amongst themselves. "Have you talked to your crush yet cutie?" Nick asks as Daichi just nods his head no.

"I need to tell him how I feel somehow ...but he’s taking...he has a girlfriend.." Nick looks back at them smiling. "If he breaks your heart we can try again as a couple, you know my feelings for you hasn’t disappeared."

Miki looks at Daichi and nods her head, "okay, I will be done soon," she smiled and looks at Ezekiel just in case she needed to add anything else.

Ezekiel looks at Daichi and tilts his head, wondering what Daichi wanted to talk to him about.

Miki looks at Ezekiel's chest and laughs a little, "don't worry, it was a good extra touch but.. I hope it doesn't lure in any girls to you," she pouts a little. Miki looks over at Daichi as he was talking to his friend. She was noticing how much Daichi seemed to like Ezekiel, "I will be right back, stay here until I come back."

Ezekiel tilts his head and slowly nods his head as he watches Miki run over to Daichi, rubbing the back of his head.

Miki runs over to Daichi and his friend, looking at Daichi, "hey there, uh..do you like Ezekiel? Tell me the truth, I can tell when people are lying," she laughs a little.

With a watchful eye Daichi sees how Miki was adding on the final touches of his costume. His friend Nick, kept following his eyes smirking he hated that the young man couldn’t admit defeat and tell the other male how he felt. "Dude, open your mouth and tell him before someone else swoons him." He says crossing his arms.

Daichi sighs looking away from Ezekiel’s stare. "I don’t like him, so just drop it and shut your damn hole up!" He retaliated in annoyance. Nick looks back at Ezekiel and knew he didn’t mind having a night with the cute male, nor his cute female friend or girlfriend as Daichi had said not to long ago.

With a more annoying look on his face Daichi moves away from the tree. He stretches his arms and punches Nick’s arms as he spat nonsense on what he’d do the smaller male. He didn’t like it one bit but keeps to himself and about to leave he’s stopped by Miki. The question he was hating being asked recently he gives the young women bad attitude. "No! Damnit I don’t like him, just leave me alone and go on back to your boyfriend!" He walks away from his friend and his not sure what Ezekiel is to him.

Miki looks over at Daichi and his friend, tilting her head as she looks at Ezekiel with a smile, clearly could tell that Daichi had feelings for Ezekiel but was too scared to tell him or was the fact that she was with him.

Miki watches Daichi and his friend, blinking as Daichi suddenly yelled out of no where. She lets out a slight giggle, sticking out her tongue as she was gathering clues that Daichi was really into Ezekiel.

As Miki was standing in front of Daichi and blinks as he walked away, crossing her arms and starts following Daichi, "liar, I can tell. Do you really think I was born yesterday? I can clearly tell you have feelings for Ezekiel. I saw the way you looked at him.. your not fooling anyone."

Ezekiel looks at Miki and tilts his head as he walks over, "what's going on?" As Ezekiel was slowly approaching Daichi to see what was happening, he trips over his cape and presses against Daichi, causing them both to fall on the ground.

Just as he’s about to walk away seeing the girl wouldn’t shut up or stop pestering, he’s about to tell her off he falls on the hard ground with Ezekiel. In an unfortunate position he’s on top of the small male looking up at him not saying a word.

'Crap I need him off me...' he mutters as he moves him away, dusting himself off. Not one for drama or making a scene as few people saw what happened he walks back to the dorms. Nick sighs as he helps up Ezekiel. "Hey cutie are you alright?"

As he helps him up the rest of the quad went back to their business. The older friend looks back at Miki seeing what she was pulling walking up to her. "You did that on purpose? Which embarrassed my adorable ex and now he’s frustrated due to your boyfriend.." he pointed out pulling the cute female beside him. "I think I’m in love."

Ezekiel had his eyes closed and slowly looks up at Daichi, blushing a bit and bites his bottom lip as he looks to the side, "s-sorry.. the cape on my costume tripped me." He tilts his head as he looks at Daichi, wondering why he was so quiet.

He slowly sits up as he watches Daichi walk away, rubbing his lower back as he looks at the cape. He slowly looks up at Nick and nods his head as he grabs the other's hand, "yeah.. I'm okay," as he gets up, he rubs his butt a little and starts dusting himself off.

Miki tilts her head and shakes her head, "no.. you think I wanted to see Ezekiel hurt himself? It's not my fault he tripped." She blinks as she was pulled beside Daichi's friend and looks up at him, "huh? What are you talking about," she blushes a bit.

Ezekiel looks at the dorms, looking at Miki and Nick. He sighs a little and walks into the dorms to check on Daichi.

Walking back to the dorm rooms all upset made the dark haired male frustrated. The party was gonna start soon and he decides not to attend as he let the security know he’s going back to his room. "You’re going to miss out on all the fun." The older man says, as the boy shrugged his shoulders.

"They can all have the fun without my presence." saying to himself walking toward the elevator. Waiting for a bit as students and teachers came in and out with decorations he steps aside.

Once it was all cleared out he gets inside the elevator pressing for his floor. He didn’t know he was being followed by his somewhat attracted crush. An announcement was made for all participating for the Halloween festivity to head to the nearest park where the famous fountain stood. The young male sighs as his floor was shown and elevator doors opened, stepping out.

"Stupid Nick, I’m going to punch him for pushing my buttons." he says to himself opening the door to his room going inside without a care anymore.

Ezekiel tilts his head as he watches Daichi keep walking down the hallway and wondered if he was mad at him as he continues following the other, looking around, ~so.. he is on the other side of where my dorm room is,~ he thought as he looks out the window, seeing his dorm room just across the way as he blinks, noticing Daichi going into the elevator.

He looks at the stairs and sighs, starting going up as he listens closely for when the elevator would stop. As he heard the elevator make a stop, he saw Daichi walking out of the elevator and walks into his dorm room.

Ezekiel bites his bottom lip, wondering if Daichi was too mad at him to even talk to him as he approached the door to the room Daichi went into. He takes a deep breath and knocks on the door, "D..Daichi? Is everything okay?"

Daichi settles down in his hand sighing. He knew he screwed up but didn’t care as he just wanted to sleep. Removing his costume he hears a knock, not thinking he opens the door. The man was in his boxers and shirtless as he was shocked to see Ezekiel.

"What are you doing here?" He asks letting him inside. Closing the door he covers his chest, bit embarrassed. "I’m not going back there so you should go and enjoy your time with your girl and Nick ....." with what he says he goes into the barroom and peeing leaving the door halfway opened.

Back at the park Nick was curious for his friend. He sighs scratching back of his head and sees the girl alone. "I guess you’re date has left cutie" about to begin hitting on her another guy approached her. He didn’t do anything seeing how she’d handle the perverted male.

Ezekiel wondered if Daichi would answer as he watched by the door. He perks his head up as he saw the door opening but blinks, slightly blushing as he saw Daichi in nothing but his boxers.

"Uh.. I just wanted to see if you were okay. I didn't mean to fall on you like that. I am not use to wearing capes," he rubs the back of his head as he walks inside the room. He looks at Daichi and tilts his head, "why are you so.. embarrassed? I know you saw my nipples when got my shirt unbutton," he pouts a little. He blinks and watches Daichi go into the bathroom, sighing, "I just wanted to.. see how you were doing. Why did you think I fall on you on purpose," he starts wiping the make up off with his sleeve.

Miki perks her head up and laughs a little, shaking her head, "oh.. Ezekiel just went to check on Daichi. He will be back," she blushed. She looks at the other guy approaching to her andd Daichi's friend, tilting her head to the side.

He comes out of the bathroom already dressed again. "Well you came here for no reason." He flatly answers walking passed him. "Go and enjoy it with your girl, she did come here to see you ...” saying again flatly as he opens the door waiting on his unknown crush to leave.

Nick grins smacking Miki’s back gently. "He’s a hound dog so I’d watch it if I were you." He whispers in her ear blowing her ear teasingly. "Unless you wanna be my date cutie." The man watches them and knows how much of a flirt and somewhat player Nick was. "Hey you’re a new face here where you’re from gorgeous?" The blue haired man asks grinning himself.

Brown hues stared down at Miki and then his sports rival by the name of Georgio. He smirks taking Miki’s hand and kisses it. "Would you like a tour of the school by the swanning man in your presence?”

Daichi sees Ezekiel wouldn’t leave as he slams the door. "Can you please just go ...leave me alone!"

Ezekiel looks down at his shirt, zipping it up as he didn't like showing so much skin. He looks at the mirror, making sure all the make up was off his face. He looks at Daichi and glances his gaze to the side, "I asked her to come." He looks at the door, tilting his head as he looks at Daichi.

Miki laughs a little, "are.. all the guys like this here," she tilts her head. She shivers a little and looks at Daichi's friend, "but.. don't you like men? You seem to watch to be with Daichi even if he is your ex. I could hear you two talking," shee giggles.he looks up at the other male, "oh uh.. I am not from this campus. I just came here because I was invited by my boyfriend Ezekiel." She looks at the other male and looks at Daichi's friend, "well.. I would like a tour if you guys would like to escort me around."

Ezekiel blinks as he watches Daichi slam the door, looking at Daichi, "w..why are you treating me this way? What did I do..," he lowers his head.

Nick laughs while winking at her. "Some guys can be flirts not caring or wondering if a solo girl is either taking or single." As he says that he takes hold of the young girl’s hand and kisses it as he stares at her lovingly. "If that guy shows you around I’d be careful." He lets her hand go as he walks away from her, one of his free hands inside his back pocket and the other waving bye at her. "Bye cutie chick and take care." The man smirks as his somehow love rival for women left. He presents himself in front of Miki grinning from ear to ear.

"Would you like a tour to my room sexy women?" He tries his hardest, as Nick comes back and punches the back of his head. "What you said earlier yes that cutie boy is my ex, and we’re just good friends and I’m a single man like he is."

Daichi sighs pulling the other close to him. "You haven’t done anything. ...it’s all me because I feel so attracted to you since we first met." He says letting him go knowing the other would be uncomfortable. "I’m sorry and I know we don’t know much of each other, and you have a girlfriend. I need to respect that no matter what." He explained hands behind his back.

• Saga locked this topic