Heart’s Wicked Decision (closed to rebeccayaoifan) ~18+~

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

He was overexcited with the male’s answer as he walks back to his bed. “I’ll be taking a nap though since today was a harsh day for me.” He tells him resting more comfortably on his bed. “Maybe in two to three hours we can hang out if you’re fine wit the time.” Letting him know as he lays his head on the pillow closing his eyes already sighing in relief. “I’ll call you back when I’m awake, but first I have to save your number on my phone. Thanks for calling me first time, Ezekiel or Eze as I’ll call you for now on.” As he says it he says goodbye and hangs up. After hanging up he falls asleep.

After your response we can time skip to few hours later when Daichi wakes up. I’ll write it out if you’re fine with the time skip after your turn.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• RebbaNanmi

Ezekiel nods his head, "yeah it's fine, your schedule is more busier than mine," he laughs a little as he gets off the chair and lays down on his bed, figuring he can always draw tomorrow. Ezekiel slowly nods his head, "yeah, call me when you wake up," he slowly turns on his side. "S-Sure no problem," he rubs the back of his head, laughing a little, "well.. good bye, see you in a few hours," he ends the call and then falls asleep.

ooc= lol you forgot to put ooc but yeah I am okay with time skips, especially when it comes to the character's sleeping.

Ooc: oh right didn’t think of that lol but thanks for reminder lmao

After three hours of good napping Daichi needing to use the bathroom. He wakes up stretching his arms and off to the bathroom he goes to leaving the room, as the bathroom was coed and shared with all whom lived on the floor. When done doing his business he washes his hands whistling glad to be awake and refreshed from his nap. In his mind he just couldn’t wait to hang out with the new male as he wistfully calls him Eze for now on, when done washing his hands he was shocked to see his ex.

A older man name Amagai enters the bathroom as the bathroom for the higher educated teachers was occupied he scoffs with attitude by some of the nosy freshmen poking fun of him, the man really wanted to knock them down but couldn’t as his job would be jeopardized and he could be fired as all was with respect for all in the school. He was shocked to see his ex whom looked quite good in the three years he’s been in the school. He grins as Daichi walks past him and just gives him the finger after leaving the bathroom. The man was pissed off and storms out of the bathroom following behind Daichi.

“What’s your problem Daichi?” He pulls his shirt while the male opened his bedroom door and swiftly gets inside. Thinking Amagai wasn’t inside he didn’t notice the man behind him turning him around. “Get the hell out of here Amagai ...I don’t want to get you in trouble nor fired...” he says pushing him away from his close to naked upper chest. The man just laughs and walks briskly up to the younger man. “Whoa looking good as ever I see. I won’t get in trouble as long as you don’t open your mouth about me being in your room!” He says to him as Daichi had enough and punches him.

ooc= lol no problem

Ezekiel was fast asleep and stretches out his arms with a yawn. He slowly looks up at the clock and notices three hours have passed. He rubs the back of his head and sits up, re-dressing himself in a pair of navy blue jeans, a black t shirt and puts on his black hoodie.

He didn't know where to exactly to meet up with Daichi so he just walks out of his room, locking the door and walks down the hallway. Ezekiel took out his phone and texted Daichi real quick, "Hey, where are we going to meet?" Ezekiel sent the text to Daichi and goes on his phone to play a game app while waiting for Daichi to respond to the text.

Amagai falls on the floor after being punched as Daichi stares down at him angrily. He gets himself up and laughs deciding to just leave remembering his ex could be such an asshole or not to much of a good man like himself. “I’ll get you for this damn fucker.” He threatens leaving the room. Once he was out and back in the hallways he just sighs with relief no one was around and walks back downstairs to the main floor and back in doing his job. For Daichi he was glad to be rid of him and just gets himself ready. “I can’t be with a bad attitude when hanging with Eze.” He says as he gets dressed.

The blue eyed male decides on long sleeves shirt and pants of a dark color. He was already dressed picking up his phone and seeing a new text from the one he’d meet soon. Smiling again at the text he calls him up and just grabs his wallet and keys leaving the room. “I hope tonight is good for us to hang out.” Saying as he waits for the other to answer his phone.

Ezekiel was playing on his game and perks his head up as he saw the incoming call from Daichi. He closes the game and then answers the call, "hey Daichi," he smiles softly and rubs the back of his head. He rests his back on the wall, "so.. I don't really know where we were going to meet since you didn't tell me before you went to take a nap. I am already outside of my apartment. Is there.. anywhere you want to meet," he mentioned, tilting his head as he then walks towards the main floor and puts his hand in his hoodie pocket.

“Oh right I’m sorry for not talking about it ..well we can meet downstairs since we are going outside for a stroll.” He says smiling as he locks the door behind him from his room. “I’ll be taking the stairs as it makes it more quicker for me and the elevator is kinda out of service.” He tells him walking briskly as the small hallways were packed with lots of males and females going in and out of rooms or the coed bathroom.

He lets him know he will see him soon and hangs up the phone all excited to show the male around his favorite places close by the school. Already downstairs he looks up at the front desk seeing his ex whom was just bored out of his mind doing whatever as Daichi didn’t care. He hoped and wondered if Ezekiel and Amagai have met yet, curiously knowing the older man he’d take a quick interest to the younger male but wouldn’t let that happen. Getting the thought out of his mind he steps outside as a cool wind blows his face and he loved the feeling of it. “Well Eze should be here soon...”

"It's okay, you were tired so it's understandable," Ezekiel said with a smile. He nods his head, "okay I will meet up with you soon, I am currently on my way to the main floor of the university. So I should meet up with you shortly."

As he was waiting, he notices another male at the desk, ~is.. he like a hall monitor,~ he thought as he looks out the window. Ezekiel notices Daichi outside and opens the door, walking up to Daichi, "hey there you are. I didn't know you wanted to meet outside instead of the main floor. Luckily I notice you waiting out here," he rubs the back of his head.

Daichi smiles happy to see the male. “Well we met up either way. Are you hungry we can eat anywhere and it’s on me.” He tells him walking ahead of the male. When walking the wind began blowing strongly as he sighs shoving his hands inside his pocket. “I’d like to show you around this small town since it’s my hometown too.” As he tells him he looks behind him and walks beside him so the cute male wouldn’t get lost within the huge crowd.

Ezekiel nods his head and slowly tilts his head, laughing a little, "did.. you just secretly treat me to dinner or something," he rubs the back of his head and slowly nods his head, "sure.. but I don't want you paying for everything," he pouts a little. He walks with Daichi and looks at him, "s-sure if you really want to," he smiles a bit while he walked beside Daichi.

Daichi smiles bigger as he walks beside the young male and points to a few shops thar we’re still opened. He tells him the few shops that were opened had great food and sweets if he was one for sweet tooth like himself. “Okay we can split it the bill and why I say it’s on me because I want to treat my new friend.” Smirking looking up at the sky as the clouds looked threatening. “Are you a fan of the rain ..I’m not myself.”

He hoped the rain wouldn’t ruin their hanging out and knowing each other. He was already feeling an attraction towards him even though he didn’t know much of the young man. “If it rains bad I’ll really hate today.” Saying to himself not sure if Ezekiel heard him or not.

Ezekiel looks around as Daichi was showing all the shops and smiled a bit. He looks at Daichi and nods his head, "sure sounds good to me," he laughs a little. He tilts his head and looks at the sky when Daichi looked up, slowly looking at Daichi, "well.. I like listening to the rain, not much being in it," he rubs the back of his head.

Ezekiel looks at Daichi and blushes a little, "uh.. well even if it rains, we can still hang out. Do you want me to go get my umbrella just in case since we are not that far away f..," he stops talking and looks at the store that was open. "I will be right back," he walks into the store. Within a few minutes, Ezekiel comes out with a bag and takes out an umbrella, "just.. in case," he smiles a little.

He sighs watching Ezekiel go inside a store and goes to a wall waiting for him a bit frustrated. “Stupid rain ruins plans ..where the hell am I going to take him?” Looking up at the sky the rain all threatening falls as all whom were outside finds somewhere to stand or just head inside for cover. The dark haired male was glad to have found cover and sees Ezekiel coming out of the store. He didn’t think of an umbrella as he sees one in the male’s hand. “Good thinking and I should had thought of that too.” Chuckling he helps the male open the umbrella and stares at him, his blue eyes not leaving the cute boy’s brown eyes. ‘Damn I don’t know him and I’m crushing on him in just few hours of meeting him ...’ says in his mind continuing smiling at him.

“Hey what made you come to the school and to this town?” He asks curiously and stands under the umbrella. “Should I hold the bag Eze?”

Ezekiel looks at the window as he was paying for the umbrella and blinks as he saw the rain coming down suddenly. He looks at Daichi and looks at the one umbrella, blushing, "I... should have gotten two," he rubs the back of his head. Ezekiel watches Daichi open the umbrella and then sneaks underneath the umbrella, holding onto Daichi's arm to stay under the umbrella so he didn't get wet. He slowly looks at Daichi, seeing him look at him and slowly looks down with his checks getting bright pink.

"Well.. my parents got so busy with work that my brother and sister offered for me to live with them until I went to college to live in the dorms." Ezekiel looks at the bag and laughs a little, "well... if you want," he holds the bag to Daichi so he could grab it.

Daichi smiles taking the bag. “Well I myself am an only child.” He tells him not minding the male holding his arms feeling butterflies flip inside him. “Damn I feel so hot.” He says lowly not sure if the younger one heard him, but shakes his head and wondering where to eat for dinner now. “So what are you up for when it comes to eating?” Looks back at the male as he walks with him following his footsteps. “Oh in case I haven’t told you I’m in my senior year and majoring in veterinary.” Saying it all proudly smiling as the rain poured down loudly.

Ezekiel looks up at Daichi, "don't you ever want siblings or any other relatives," he tilts his head to the side. Ezekiel was watching the rain fall, getting distracted and couldn't hear Daichi talking so he looks up at Daichi, "sorry, did you say something? The rain is so loud." He rubs his chin as he thought of what to eat, "oh.. you asked me where I wanted to eat? Well it shouldn't be all up to me. You clearly been here longer so you should know the best restaurant to go too," he laughs a little. Ezekiel smiles a bit, "ah.. so you want to work with animals," he tilts his head as he moves a bit closer to Daichi so he didn't get wet from the rain.

Blue eyes looked around as he walks side to side with his new friend and maybe attractive crush. “I know of a place we can eat so would you mind eating at a diner where we can eat all types of food?” He asked chuckling. As they walked the rain seemed to die down a bit which was a bit of relief for Daichi, but knew the rain would be back before end of weekend as he learned from the weather reports earlier in the day. Not caring for the rain the dark haired male looks beside him listening to Ezekiel ask him questions and answered best way he could. When asked about the animals he smiles remembering the few pets he had himself and clasps his hands together when answering. “Well yes I love animals are there all kinds of animals wild ones and non wild animals.”

Ezekiel looks up at Daichi and smiles, nodding his head, "oh a diner? That sounds good. They usually serve pretty amazing food dishes." He watches the rain starting to slow down and looks up at Daichi as his head was resting on the other's arm since it was starting to get pretty cold from the rain. Ezekiel glances at Daichi and smiles, "I have a dog at my house. I wish I could have brought him with me but there are no dogs allowed in the dorm rooms. If you want.. you can come over on the weekend and see him. I usually visit my brother and sister on the weekend."

He smirks pointing at the nearest diner as he walked slowly due to the rain puddles. “The diner isn’t that far and closes up before 10pm so we can eat whatever we want there.” He says and listens to what his new friend asks him. If he heard the young man right, is he inviting him to a weekend with new friend’s family he’d love to go but decides to turn it down. “Thank you for the invitation but I work this whole weekend and I need to catch up on one of my studies.” Answering him as he stood in front of the diner. “Well let’s go inside and enjoy whatever we eat for dinner tonight.” A smirk in his face as he leads Ezekiel inside as it was fully packed even for a small shop.

Ezekiel laughs a little, "well, can't wait to see what there is to choose from." He tilted his head as he wondered what Daichi would say but than shakes his head, "sure no problem, I guess I will just have to show you a picture instead." Ezekiel looks at the dinner and places his hand on his stomach with a blush as it growled, nodding his head as he follows Daichi inside the diner.

Daichi sits down beside his small friend, smiling at him and hears his stomach growling. “So you must be that hungry hmmm?” He laughs handing him the menu set up on the table. He looks over his own menu and figures what he was going to eat and a waiter comes by them with two glasses of water. He takes out his notepad and jots down what the first male wanted. When done getting what Daichi orders he looks back at the smaller man. “How about you what would you be getting?” He asks him and Daichi just nudges his arms. “Hey weren’t you hungry and have you decided on anything yet?”

Ezekiel blushes and pouts, nudging Daichi slightly, "well.. I didn't eat anything since lunch time." He took the menu and looks down, reading what was on the menu. He slowly looks up to see the glass of water and goes back to looking at the menu. Ezekiel perks his head up as he looks at Daichi, "uhh yeah give me a second," he rubs the back of his head and then tells the waiter his order, giving the menu to the waiter.

The waiter patiently waits for Ezekiel to tell him what he wants, as Daichi already ordered. While waiting he sips his water and looks at the menu with the smaller one grinning. “I bet you want to eat a whole cow.” he says it as a joke and looks up at the man in waiting whom just had a serious look on his face. After few minutes he took down what the second male wanted and took their menus as quickly as he could letting them know. “Your food will be ready shortly, if anything else don’t hesitate to call for me.”

He tells them saying his name and leaving them alone. Daichi rose a brow and then laughs looking back at his companion. “He sure was a weird one don’t you think?” unsure of the waiter as he continues laughing. After a while of laughing his blue eyes just stares back at his new companion. “So Eze, what should I know about you besides your first time in the town and college experience?”

As Ezekiel looks at the menu, he blinks and looks at Daichi, nudging him slightly with a pout, "I am not THAT hungry to eat a entire cow," he laughs a little. He looks up at the waiter and blinks, looking down at the menu. Ezekiel sighs with relief to know he wasn't getting stared down by the waiter and slowly nods his head as he looks at the waiter.

He watches the waiter walk away and looks at Daichi, laughing a little, "I am sure it isn't fun being a waiter... but why was he just waiting here? Usually they are off doing other things around the restaurant, not just stalkingly looking at you when waiting for the order," he laughs a little. Ezekiel looks at Daichi and rubs his head, "uh.. well I like listening to music and playing video games. You already know I draw but I also paint. I like the warm weather and only like watching the rain, like you figured out just a few moments ago. I like sweets and certain spicy food dishes. I am not really a fan of bad cooking or the cold weather.. what about you? Is there anything you want to tell me?"

• 2 weeks later...

Daichi smirks as the waiter leaves, glad that he was gone. “He made you uncomfortable hmm?” He wondered as he nods his head listening to what he says about them going away soon as their menu is giving and food is brought to them. “Well I guess he thought you was ready to tell him what you wanted man.” He continues nodding his head, enjoying the time and getting to know the cute male.

“Well as you know my major is my love.” He says scratching the back of his head. “To explain more I love animals and I’d want to help them find homes with good owners, and I don’t like seeing sick or abused animals even though we live in a world where that happens everywhere, just like us humans.” His blue eyes looked out the window. “I love living alone just one day have an acceptable roommate if there is such an existence of someone out here to accept me being lonesome as I have few friends but I’m careful who to trust especially as we’re growing up as adults.” Blue eyes looks down at the table as he dusts it for unknown reason. “I’m not a fan of the rain or parties as I don’t go out there even though we’re in college and party all night. My mind and focus is on my studies which I take seriously.” He looks back at him. “You must think I’m a boring man hmm, Ezekiel?”

• Saga locked this topic